• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: Ancients of the Lost Roleplay

Discussion Thread:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-ancients-of-the-lost-discussion.23996/#post-892133

She had no recollection of what had happened to her as she was slipping in and out of consciousness but even though she was wearing a mask to hide her facial appearance she could only see blurry figures walking in and out of the room. She felt her body feel very light as if she was floating or like she was inside of something that was making her body do this. She could hear the faint voices coming from them as she could make it out slightly. "So these young ladies, are survivors just like the young men in the room across from them" one said. "Seems like it, they don't need to be involved or in the way of Leader Lysandre's plans so they will be in here for a very long time" another said. This was all she could hear only to shift her eyes under the mask to see the chamber next to her of another young girl before her eyes gave up on her as she slipped into conciousness once more the voices completely fading from her hearing reach. This was also happening with the two brothers in the other room, hearing voices both wearing masks just like her but different color only then to slip into unconsciousness once again. However, just outside of the laboratory stood four eeveelution sisters, a shiny Umbreon, a shiny Glaceon, a Jolteon, and an Espeon with a Boltund, an Absol, and a Leafeon. The girls had all eyes on the facility before the Absol, Boltund, and Leafeon made the first move and quickly but quietly sneaked their way inside to make sure everything was clear before the Absol let out her cry to alert them. The girls followed after them and once inside they split to the different rooms, the shiny Umbreon, Leafeon, and Absol in one direction, the shiny Glaceon, Espeon, and Jolteon in another direction. The girls were careful to not get spotted until they reached the rooms only to see their partner and trainer in a liquid chamber in a deep sleep. The girls looked around for some source to let them free careful not to alert the scientists working there.

@Ghostryder30 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Clite of Dragonbow @Shadow_Pup

The second pod began to open automatically due to heart resistance that came from Ryder himself. He then fell on the floor, looked up and said: "That was one strange bumpy ride. Right?" Circuit and Knucker came to Ryder and accompanied him along.

@LunarSilvally

Duraludon and Turtonator were making their way too. Their trainer, Misasa was closed in a cold liquid pod by himself and they had enough of it. Pokemons followed for the while the group of other Pokemon, then went after the pod where their trainer was and prepared themselfs to free him soon. Duraludon was searching for anything that may release him, while Turtonator was watching over if no one is coming here.

Meanwhile in another part of the lab, an Alolan Marowak and a Shiny Dusk Lycanroc were watching the hallway. Their names were Tibius and Lonewoof, and they were on a mission. There was a pod in that hallway and that was where Adrian, their owner was. A grunt walked into the room with his pod, inspecting it. Tibius made a hand gesture to Lonewoof. It was time to strike. the Lycanroc sped towards the grunt, knocking him over with intensity as Tibius knocked the guard out with Shadow Bone.

Three of the sister siblings along with Storm the Boltund arrived not long after in the room where their trainers were held captive in the liquid capsule pods only to notice as shiny Lycanroc of the Dusk form and an Alolan Marowak that had knocked the grunt out like it was no problem. "Jolteon...("-Well that is one problem solved I suppose nothing to worry about now but I know you two are hear to rescue your trainer which is the reason why we are here Lycanroc and Marowak-") Sparkx said before looking to her two sisters Iclyn and Sakura. "Glaceon!(-"Let's rescue our trainers Sparkx, Sakura, and Storm-") Iclyn said. "Espeon!(-"Right, we will help rescue your trainer as well you two-") Sakura said. "Boltund!(-"I'll guard the door, I am rather good with my nose-") Storm said. "Jolt....(-"But how do we get them out...wait Sakura....your a Psychic type aren't you? Then couldn't you use Psychic to figure out the code to this?-") she said questioning her. "Espeon...(-"Its worth a spot but I might drain myself because of it but there is no time to back down! Now be patient while I figure this out for you guys-") Sakura said before she sat down closing her eyes using her Psychic to figure out the code.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Ghostryder30

Ryder, Circuit, and Knucker soon began to gather their belongings and caught up with the rest of the gang and began to ask them a question saying: "Does anybody know where are we?" "Pika... ("We're not in Alola anymore...")" Said Circuit in dismay. "Dragonite... ("Yeah. I think it would be better if someone would tell us who's responsible for our capture...")" Knucker agreed.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @LunarSilvally

Tibius gave a good gesture to to the group of Pokemon that showed up before speaking. "Marowak. Maro, wak. ("We will help you. After we save our trainer, we will cover your attempt to save yours.")" Tibius said as the group of Pokemon left. Lonewoof barked at the pod. "Lycan, roc. ("Hurry up, we need to free our trainer.")" Lonewoof called as Tibius walked up to the padlock. "Marowak. ("I need a couple minutes.")" Tibius said as it examined the lock.

Sakura opened her eyes once she figured out the mechanics to the locks as she approached Marowak. "Espeon?("-I figured the locks out so let me handle this, I appreciate you helping though Marowak just be ready to catch him once the liquid drains after that I will get our trainers out-") she said quickly pressing the buttons on the lock before taking the hand of the grunts who was unconscious scanning the hand undoing the lock. Storm was guarding the door until she saw a Duraludon and a Tortonator approach the room as well. "Boltund!(-"Are you two looking for your trainer?-") she asked them. (-"Well he is in there, Sakura is releasing them now-") she added pointing to the Espeon. Sakura leaped down as the first pod open once it drained allowing the trainer to fall forward. Sakura then focused on the other two liquid pods locks quickly opening them up once it drained then soon fell out their trainers. "Espe!" "Glace!" "Jolteon!" "Boltund!" The girls cried to get them up as it was silent for the moment until they heard the coughs escaping their mouths. Sakura saw one more trainer still in the liquid pod as she noticed the Duraludon and Tortonator by Storm. "Espe!-("-He must be your trainer don't worry I got the lock figured out just be ready to catch him-") she said as she undid the lock quickly draining the water until it opened as he fell out of the liquid pod. The girls gave their cries to their trainers for their attention as Shadow and Soren's vision became much more clearer. "...Sparkx... Storm..." He said. "Jolteon!" "Boltund!" They cried gently hugging him. "Sakura ......Iclyn.." Soren said softly slowly reaching out to the girls gently petting them before. "Espe..." "Glace..." They both said relieved. "Where ..are we?" Shadow asked as he looked around realizing he was in a white gown as his clothing was folded nearly on the counter with both of his weapons next to it. Soren noticed this as well being in the same town seeing his weapons and clothing on the counter. Meanwhile with Blue, Blade, Serenity, and Gabriella, Blue had figured out the lock with her Psychic move as she quickly started to break the code seeing the pod drain. "Umbre!(-"Catch her Blade once she falls out-") she told her. "Absol!("-Noted Blue-") she said as Blue went to the other pod quickly undoing the lock, draining the pod. "Leafeon!(-"We will catch her Blue, she is pretty light-") she said looking to her. Blue nodded until she saw both pods pop open as both trainers of JC and Gertrude fell out as Blade caught JC while Serenity and Gabriella caught Gertrude. The girls placed them down giving out their cries to get their attention. "Umbre!" "Absol!("-JC!-") "Leafeon!" "Furfrou!". After a moment of silence, coughs came out of their mouths telling them that they are breathing. "Blue.........Blade...." JC said reaching out to them both. "Umbreon!(-"JC your ok! I was so worried!-") "Absol!(-"I don't know what I would have done without you!-") she said. "Girls....my apologies for worrying you...I'm alright now but....where are we..." She asked herself looking around noticing that she was in a white gown that fit her lean body perfectly only to notice her clothing folded neatly on the counter next to her two weapons. "Serenity..... Gabriella..." Gertrude said gently touching them. "Leafeon!" "Frou!("-Your ok and safe!"-) they said giving a smile. "But...where are we...?" She asked as she looking around noticing her clothing on the counter neatly folded next to her two weapons. Sakura noticed one more trainer but his Pokemon had not shown up yet. "Espeon?" She said.

@Ghostryder30 @Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Ryder looked out the door and saw the other trainers. "I think our friends were in the radius of our capture." Said Ryder. "I need to help them." Ryder then pulled out his wooden keyblade and began using his magic to open the door. Eventually, he learned Thundaga and destroyed the door in front of him. Ryder, Circuit, and Knucker went through the door and caught up with the other trainers. "What did I miss?"

@LunarSilvally @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Clite of Dragonbow @Shadow_Pup

The pod opened up after Sakura opened the lock and the liquid drained. Lonewoof backed up and caught Adrian as he fell. "Where am I..." Adrian said, confused at his current situation before he fell asleep. Tibius looked on with pride. "Marowak.. ("I'm so proud to pull this off...")" The Alolan Marowak beamed. "Lycan. ("We need to join our allies now.")" Lonewoof barked before they moved along, grabbing the clothes on the side table.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jack joined up with the others having been released and was now dressed in his own clothes with his belt stocked with throwing knives, he twirled the larger knife he owned in his hand and looked around the group. He didn't speak just nodded in acknowledgement of them and the stood silently his Pokémon either side of him. He idly continue to twirl the knife in his hand without looking showing his trained skill but also making several scars on his hand visible to show that it took him many tries to master this.
@LunarSilvally @Clite of Dragonbow @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Ghostryder30 @tokkiyo

Adrian began groaning loudly for all to hear. He was waking up from his slumber. "UuuUuuhhHhh..." He splurted out before tumbling off Lonewoof. He got up, very confused. "What is going on? Last I checked I was going to bed in my house..." Adrian squeaked before leaning against the wall. Tibius spanked him in the foot, making Adrian immediately recoil in pain. "OW! TIBIUS!" He squealed, immediately snapping awake. "Okay, I have three questions. Where am I? Who are you all? And where is my bone club and tesla gun?" Adrian said, realizing his situation.

"Well, I don't know you, but we need to get out. I'm Adrian, the Alolan Marowak is Tibius and the Shiny Dusk Lycanroc is Lonewoof." Adrian introduced himself, hoping not to offend him. Tibius and Lonewoof looked on hopefully. They both knew that Adrian was making a good move.

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Two large Pokemon enetered the building, a Scolipede and an Arbok, both looking for their trainer. They had caught a glimpse of other Pokemon enter the building, presumably all looking for their respective trainers. The large Poison types scurried through the corridors until they entered a room with a small female encased in a glass pod. The large serpent Pokemon looked through the panels of buttons before finding one that would release her trainer. The glass pod opened as the liquid surrounding the small female inside poured out. The unnatural pinkette fell out, but was easily caught by her Arbok. Chloe Primrose slowly blinked her eyes open from the bright light and familiar feeling of warmth from her two Pokemon. "Mira? Ivy?" Choco whispered out, looking up at her beloved Pokemon with a tired smile. "What happened? Where am I?" She questioned, slowly getting up and seeing her belongings on a metal tabletop. "Oh gosh. My head feels as if I've been hit by a truck" she groaned out, before having Scolipede help her up in order for her to grab her belongings.

After the female had taken off the soaked robes adorning her body and had changed into the clothes folded on the table next to her Gengar shaped backpack, Choco got on Scolipedes back as the bug type Pokemon quietly got out of the room she had been trapped in, Arbok keeping pace right next to them, while Choco held on to Scolipedes neck and rested her head against the Pokemons hard outer shell due to the fact she would have passed out the second she attempted to stand for herself. The young female was still dazed and so being overwhelmed would have easily made her pass out. But she wondered if there were anybody else in the same predicament as her, she hoped so.

Duraludon still kept his trainer close to him, noticing a new person with poison pokemos, she walked up to them.
"Dur... Duraa.." saying as she held her still uncousious trainer. She just didn't know why Misasa didn't woke up yet as everyone did.
Turtonator meanwhile kept close with group of trainers and their pokemons as he wanted to get to know who others are before his trainer wakes up from this long sleep.
(Sorry... I know that this post is a really, really short one, but got first final exam today and didn't get much time to write it.)
@tokkiyo @Shadow_Pup @LunarSilvally @Ghostryder30 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!

Adrian peeked around the corner, checking for guards. "Nobody's here.." He said before looking to Duraludon, who was confused. "Hey, try applying this Tamato salve. This should make him wake up." Adrian said, before handing the spicy salve to Duraludon. Tibius and Lonewoof were just checking the hallways.

She was finally able to stand up on her own as she went over to the counter and grabbed her clothing as she quickly put them on then her two weapons as her sword laid on her side while her bow was on her back. She looked to the girl next to her as it was her good friend Gertrude seeing her get up as well. "Gertrude, are you alright?" She asked her. Gertrude looked to JC while she has grabbed her clothing on the counter placing them on quickly. "JC....yes I am alright but...where are we?" She asked questioning. "I...really don't know Gertrude so we have to investigate a bit" she said seeing another girl with a Scolipede and Arbok. "In the meantime, let's go find Shadow and Soren" she added as Gertrude grabbed her bow and arrow and staff placing them both behind her as the girls left the room quietly keeping pace with the Scolipede. "Are you alright dear?" She asked the girl on the Scolipede. Meanwhile with the boys, Shadow had finally gotten up before going over and helping Soren up. They both got dressed grabbing their weapons before seeing our males that were in the same situation as them. Shadow noticed a Duraludon struggling to hold her trainer on her back seeing he had not woken up yet as he walked over. "Let me help you there Duraludon ok" he said before placing him on his back. "You guys are in the same situation as I am I presume well we should stick together for now until we figure out where we are and how we got here and let's leave the introductions for later until we escape and get out and also their is still two more people I need to find before getting out of here" he added before walking out of the room. "Storm, you think you can sniff out JC and Gertrude?" She asked the Boltund. "Boltund!" She barked before lowering her nose to catch JC's scent. "We will follow Storm for now, I trust her nose more than anything" he said before quickly walking in the halls.

@Ghostryder30 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Shadow_Pup @tokkiyo @Clite of Dragonbow

Duraludon hold our Tamato Salve and tried to wake his trainer up, although he weakly opened his eyes, he closed them again, but seemed that Misasa was waking up. The two pokemon followed the other men as they kept watch on their trainer.
After some time everyone could hear a quiet humming from time to time. As young singer would slowly regain consciousness.

Tibius decided to look down the hallway, when it saw something dreadful. "MAROWAK! ("THERE'S A GUARD COMING!")" Tibius shouted to the group of people and Pokemon near him. Adrian immediately made a special gesture, dragging bones and skulls out of the floor. "Everyone, stay behind me!" Adrian said as he moved his hands, assembling the bones into multiple Basculin skeletons. Adrian's right eye turned deep jade, and a green fire started in the eyeholes of the Basculin skeletons. They flew about, like they were alive and in water.

Shadow had to act quickly as he placed the unconscious trainer down. "Storm guard him" he said as she barked before he looked to Sparkx. "Sparkx Thunder Fang quickly!" He told her as she nodded before showing herself opening her mouth as she used Thunder Fang latching on to one of the guard with a thing shock before using Discharge to shock one of them unconscious. Soren looked to Sakura before raising his hand. "Sakura.....Psychic....help them.." he said gently. "Espe!" She said before appearing as well using Psychic to hold the guards both still before slamming them down. "Tibius was it or so I saw on the liquid capsule label" Shadow said. "You can finish them off while Sakura has them down so we can move forward, we shouldn't waste time here since I am still looking for my little sis and her friend" he added looking to him.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Ghostryder30 @Shadow_Pup @tokkiyo @Clite of Dragonbow

Adrian made the Basculin skeletons attack the guards as he made a Hypno and Hakamo-o skeleton. He brought them to life with a spritual flame, and sent them to attack. Lonewoof struck a guard with Zen Headbutt, as Tibius used Blizzard on another. The Hypno Skeleton used Psychic, the Hakamo-o skeleton used Brick Break and the Basculin skeletons used Bite on the guards.

Shadow huffed losing patience but Soren intervined instead. "Iclyn.....freeze them to death....with Ice Beam..." He told her as she reacted quickly before using Ice beam and freezed each and every one of the guards in the hallway. "Well done Soren...well with Iclyn taking care of that we should get moving quickly and find my sister and her friend" he said moving forward quickly through the hallway after picking up the unconscious trainer onto his back as Soren and the girls followed after him. He and Soren quietly walked through the hallway making sure there are no other guards around but only then he took notice of a Dusk Lycanroc in one of the hallways which he recognized very well as her emerald green eyes catch his light Blue and gold one which was not seen as it was being covered by his bang. "Wolfa?" He called her name as she barked running over to him as he placed down the trainer again. "Hey sweet girl, somehow you made it in here, have you sniffed out where JC is?" He asked vented down to her gently scratching her neck fur as she smiled wagging her tail. Wolfa barked as she gently tugged his shirt. "You caught her scent haven't you?" He added. "Lycanroc!" She barked. "Alright, lead the way quickly!" He added as she barked again before turning tail and ran down a hallway quickly to lead the group to JC. "Follow guys, I trust Wolfa's nose more than anything" he added picking up the trainer again before quickly running down the hallway to keep up with Wolfa as Soren followed closely behind.

@Ghostryder30 @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Shadow_Pup @Clite of Dragonbow @tokkiyo

tokkiyo

Previously Tokki_Boki
Choco looked at the older female and nodded her head, though her body stiffened up due to a sudden surge of anxiety. This wasn't like her. Chloe was the embodiment of an extroverted person who never feared social interactions, but then why was she so suddenly nervous around others. What happened before she was put in the pod? Mira, the large Arbok, looked at the other female who had approached her trainer, watching her silently before returning away when she didn't find the other female to be a threat to Chloe. Ivy continued to keep a steady pace in order for the others to keep up, she didn't know majority of the newcomers but if Mira found them to be no threat then she could easily trust them. But then again in what world would two large Pokemon such as Scolipede and Arbok find the others to pose a threat, they could easily just sit on the smaller Pokemon. Choco fidgeted with the oversized sleeves that went past her hands and turned to the female who had approached her. "Where are we?" The small female asks, still confused about her whereabouts.

She looked to the other female having a confused look on her face about her question. "I can't give you an answer to a question I don't know because I am on the same page as you are since I have no idea either so that's why I need to find out where exactly we are to get our questions answered" JC said as Gertrude looked around a bit nervous. "Yes....we should do that so we can all get out of here....but not without finding Shadow and the others....at least ..." She said walking very close to her. "Yes your right Gertrude....we can't leave here with my two brothers and Blue's sisters" she added eying the shiny Umbreon under her mask. "Umbre....("-I'm worried but.....I know my sisters can take care of themselves-") she said as JC nodded understanding her. Blade had suddenly walked ahead lowering her head to sniff the ground before raising it up quickly before turning around to face JC. "Sol! Absol!"(-Stop I can smell guards coming this way-") she told her. "We got company up ahead so we have no choice but to fight them off" she warned her and Gertrude as the guards approached them blocking their path. "Hey! You shouldn't be out of your chambers...wait....Pokemon! What!" One said. "Blue Psychic! Blade Psycho Cut!" she said as a Psychic was used on the guards as Blade followed with a Psycho Cut.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Ghostryder30 @Shadow_Pup @Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @tokkiyo

Adrian couldn't sustain the living skeletons any longer. With a flicker of green flame, the skeletons collapsed. "Guys, we need to get out of here. There could be a lot of guards and I've lost the ability to summon skeletons due to fatigue." Adrian told the others before noticing a pouch on the ground. "Oh my gosh, my illusion pouch filled with hallucinating spices!" Adrian said with surprise.

Misasa pokemons simply followed others, protecting their trainer with their full power and might.
Turtonator tried his best to support others with his flamethrower when Duraludon simply watched over his trainer as they followed.

Misasa was really slowly waking up, but still didn't know whats happening around him.

Adrian noticed some guards running down the hallway, and chucked his pouch at them. They were covered in smoke, and only for those guards, the terrain changed. The room turned into a dead forest, and the panicked guards tried to release their Pokemon, but the Pokeballs disintegrated in their hands. Meanwhile, the rest of the group were watching the guards acting like lunatics. "You can thank me for that." Adrian said.

Shadow and Soren only continued to follow Wolfa down a series of halls before coming to a stop before lowering her head and she sniffed the floor catching another scent she did not like and growled. "Lycanroc!" She barked as three of the hallways marched a group of guards being a nuisance blocking the groups path. "Get ready everybody we got company..." Shadow said before raising his hand. "Spark and Storm Discharge!" He commanded. "Jolteon!" "Boltund!" The girls unleashed a massive amount of electric charge knocking out one of the groups a couple at a time. Wolfa joined in with a Stone Edge once her two paws hit the ground as light blue rocks came out from under to knock the rest of them out. "Icyln..... Blizzard.... Sakura... Psychic quickly!" Soren said raising his hand as well to commanded them. "Glaceon!" "Espeon!" They both said as a large freezing window shot out of Iclyn freezing them to death as Sakura used Psychic to lift them up and knock them around hard to the ground.

Blue's ears sudden twitched to the sound of a loud booming in the distance. Blade seemed to catch it as well before they looked to JC. "Umbreon!" "Absol!" "(We both hear something in the distance-") Blue said. ("-Its possible that it could be Shadow and Soren and maybe with some others"-) Blade added. "Well, there is one way to find out girls, let's go!" JC said now starting to run down the hallway.

@Abra Kadabra Alakazam! @Clite of Dragonbow @tokkiyo @Shadow_Pup @Ghostryder30

Adrian began to scan the surroundings. "Guys, lets try heading upstairs!" He said as he heard the ground rumble. Tibius and Lonewoof began running up the nearby stairs, joined by Adrian. "If y'all wanna come with me, we need to go!" He said as the smoke began to fade.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
In the female room, two Meowstics, one male and the other female, were using psychic to open a pod. Finally, the pod opened and the girl inside awoke. Catching herself to prevent smashing into the floor, Mimi came to a crouch. Looking around, she soon found her clothes, knives, and katana.
“Let’s go, I don’t want to stay here any longer.” She said. “Meow-( Yes I agree)” responded the female one. The male only nodded. Entering the hallway, Mimi noticed the other trainers. Intrigued, she followed them close behind.

Adrian climbed up the stairs and slid under the railing as guards pursued him. Tibius fended them off using Outrage, but it had to keep running along with Lonewoof. Adrian took cover in the same room as the two Meowstics using smoke to distract the guards. "Lycan.. ("That was close..")" Lonewoof said as he crouched. Guards ran past the room as Adrian's right eye glowed. Suddenly a Haxorus skeleton formed itself with flickering jade flames formed in the eyeholes of the Haxorus skull. It lumbered out and swung its head at the nearby wall, making a crude incision. "Volcarona go! Use Fire Blast!" one of the guards screamed and a Volcarona appeared. It shot out a a firey symbol at Haxorous, but it didn't even flinch. Meanwhile back in the room, Adrian noticed the girl. "Don't worry madam, we will be outta this joint very soon!" he reassured her as Tibius looked at the papers on the table. "Wak. Marowak. ("Research notes. I should save these for later.")" Tibius sighed.

GreninjaRonin09

Previously Mewtvak09
She was quite intrigued by the boy's ability, but said nothing. Instead, she told her male Meowstic to Confuse the guards, and to continue the defense. Mean while, she told her female Meowstic," I wanna say... destroy them?" With that she began to strap on her weapons.

"I like your thinking. Lonewoof, help Haxorus deal with the guards." Adrian said as Lonewoof rushed out of the room. " My name is Adrian Solomon. What's yours?" He said inquisitively at the girl who seemed not that shocked at his voodoo magic. Meanwhile, Lonewoof was helping the Haxorus deal with the guards. The Haxorus had fainted the Volcarona by slamming it into a wall and now the guards were getting desperate. They threw out a Venomoth and a Barraskewda to combat them, using Leech Life and Assurance. Lonewoof took the Assurance and fired back with Thunder Fang fainting Barraskewda. Haxorus took the Leech Life and then threw the Venomoth into a wall, injuring it. Meanwhile, another story was being told. Outside the facility, a Skarmory landed on top of a tree nearby, with a person on it. "Allister, are you in position?" He said. " Working on it." Allister said as he moved through the foliage with his Chandelure. "Skarr... (" I'm tired...")" Skarmory groaned, as it had taken 3 hours to get here. "Trust me bud, Ryder will thank me for this, or my name ain't Nico." He said to Skarnmory before descending the tree, meeting Allister below. "Where is Goh? I thought he was going to meet us here." Allister replied. Suddenly, a Cinderace emerged from the clearing, with Goh behind it. " Am I late?" He asked Nico, who gave him an unimpressed face. "Yeah. You brought Drizzile, Aerodacty and Pinsir?" Nico asked Goh. "Yup! Now let's pull off this rescue mission!" Goh said confidently. But old enemies were lurking nearby, and their rescue mission was about to get a lot harder.

Name: Nico
Hometown: Heahea City
Region: Alola
Trainer Class: Ace Trainer
Title: The Young Wanderer
Member of: none
Appearance: He is a tall boy with black hair and green eyes. He wears a torn up brown shirt and has a torn up red cape. He has many scars all over his body. He wears black pants and flip-flops.
Personality: Despite being a wanderer, he is very nice and helpful to others who cross his path. He is very brave but sometimes impulsive has he can do crazy stuff.
Info: He is a wanderer because he is looking for a sign of his parents, who were captured by Team Plasma. He has trekked through many places just looking for his mom and dad. Everyday he wonders if he will ever see his parents again.
Allies: Clay, Allister, Sabrina, Barry
Weapons: A taser.
Pokémon:

Species: Alakazam
Level: 60
Held Item: Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Guard
Moves:
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast