• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Amazing Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
" The second battle of the Pokemon league will be a three on three." Shouted the announcer.
" Alright come on out Infernape!" Exclaimed Ethan. Ethan's opponent was named Barry he sent out Heliolisk. (Time skip)
" Alright both trainers are down to their last Pokemon." The announcer boomed.
" Time for my secret weapon, LETS GO CHARIZARD!"
"ROOOAR!" Growled Charizard.

Last edited:
" Steven Charizard is my secret and you'll see why."
Barry said" Blastoise I choose you."
" I know we have the disadvantage Charizard but we're gonna win because of our bond, you ready for this."

Last edited:
Name: Tre
Personality: Shy, Calm, Kind, Sweet
Appearance: White hoodie, brown hair, blue eyes, tan jeans, cyan sneakers, white socks.
Type Specialty: He uses Ice types for the fun of it.

Pokemon
Species: Glalie
Level: 76

Species: Snover
Level: 28

Species: Alolan Vulpix
Level: 49

Species: Avalugg
Level: 38

Species: Seel
Level: 10

(I will post soon, just giving you my info)

" Flare blitz lets go!"....
" Blastoise is unable to battle that means the match goes to Ethan from Slateport city." Shouted the referee.
" Alright we did it!" Ethan bellowed as he jumped for joy " Thanks Charizard you can take a long rest."

Team skull shows up and grabs Grubin " Hey what are you doing who are you!?"
" Grub Grub." Grubin squealed
" Garchomp lets go save Grubin!" Ethan demanded.
" Grub Grub Gruuuuuub!"
" What's that glow, Could it be is Grubin evolving?" Ethan questioned.

Steven sent out vikavolt "take that grunt down. NOW" he shouted. The vikavolt used zap cannon on the team skull grunt the now evolving grubbin flew into the air and Steven caught him "this is yours " handing it to Ethan

Last edited:
" Thanks anyway let's see what Grubin evolves into!" Said Ethan excitedly.
" Chaaaargabuuuug." Cried Chargabug.
" Awesome looks like you learned thunderbolt too!"

I sighed.,,Could I finally meet someone."I Came out of the water and I ran back to the country cottage.For a while I came out with my Jigglypuff.

" Wait your that girl I saw on the beach, I didn't introduce myself I'm Ethan I was born in johto but moved to hoenn and now I'm here in alola with my cousin."

,,Yeah I'm fine.I am Suzan.I'm from Kanto.I came here because I like Alola forms.I evolved my Pikachu into Alolan Raichu.My other pokemon are Abra and Psyduck give."I said.

"It's it's just that" Steven broke off tears swelled in his eyes "nothing just don't wo-" Steven broke into tears " my sandslashs baby died last year so I-" Steven ran back to his tent crying his heart out

" You can take a ride with me on my Charizard we need to catch up with Steven he's upset about his Sandslashes baby, Come on let's go!" Ethan says as he waits for Suzan.

Status
Not open for further replies.