• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Alolan Adventures

"You are welcome Shadow. Yeah, Bubbles needs to work on her bubbles quite a lot more." Jarod smiled as he placed Bubbles on his head while Bubbles barks happily at Shadow, clapping her paws together in joy

"Yeah I can tell it takes a while for some people or pokemon to do stuff" Shadow says as he pulls out a rare candy and gives it to Bubbles and puts Litten on his head

Bubbles eats the Rare Candy before barking cutely, using Disarming Voice accidentally as she learnt it "Yeah... But for moves, it seems they can learn them instantly in some cases." Jarod chuckles as he pokes his pinky into his ear

"Yeah I find it very weird but I mean its just logic that makes no sense but maybe its dealt by pokemon being able to learn them naturally like we naturally learned how to talk so maybe its something like that." Shadow says as Litten jumps on Jarods head with Bubbles.

"Yeah, it might be just like that. Like, once we come of age, we can say most words, with maybe a little error, but a lot of stuff is trial and error. Also, Litten and Bubbles are real good friends." Jarod smiled as he put his bag on

"Yeah and also Litten and Bubbles are pretty good friends which is funny water and fire being friends you dont see that everyday you know" Shadow says to Jarod.

"Yeah, you truly don't see that a lot. And it's even more strange considering their fully evolved forms are a Water and Fairy type and a Fire and Dark Type respectively. So, it get's really weird." Agreed Jarod

"Yeah although I just thought of something wouldn't water and fire beat each other since fire can evaporate water and also grass could also beat fire since some plants need smoke that fire makes to grow" Shadow exclaims then gets back on topic"fire-dark and water-fairy are werid types to be friends though."

Name: Drake Solace
Personality: Brazen and not one to care what anyone thinks of him. A real southern boy, he talks in a heavy southern accent. Takes great pride in the fact he works for the Aether Foundation and is an executive for the company. Isn't normally rude to people unless you get on his bad side. Likes to call himself the King of the Mountain and has big ambitions for his career
Appearance: 6ft 5 220 pounds of muscle. Has short black hair and golden eyes. Wears a sharp business suit with the Aether Foundation logo
Pokémon Team: Charmander

Drake let his Charmander out of its Pokeball as he was talking on the phone " Uh huh.... Yep...I hear you ma'am. Yeah I'll be sure to do that. Yep. Okay boss I'll see you around" he said in his thick southern accent hanging up the phone and checking n his Charmander

"Yeah, they really are. But, let's get going to Route 1 so that we can get our new team members. Oh, and catch." Jarod smirked as he threw a small box over to Shadow

Drake was already on Route One talking to his boss and adoptive mother, the Aether Foundation, Lusamine. The two of them spoke for a while before shaking hands and hugging. " Remember what I pay you to do." " Come on boss, I ain't ever let you down now have I? I'm the King of the Mountain. It's all taken care of"

"Yeah we should start heading"Shadow says as he quickly catches the box and says" what's inside of this box?"Shadow asks Jarod while Litten is rubbing his head on Bubbles.

"I though I'd give you a Z-Ring. And an Incineroarium-Z Z-Crystal. It'll be useful when Litten evolves, or if you go on an Island trial. That, and I thought I'd be nice since I have two of them." Smirked Jarod as he walked out of the Pokémon Centre

"I have two Z-Rings. So, i thought I'd give you a Z-Ring to be nice. So, you better hurry up, I don't know if any trainers are already there, but they might be, and knocking out all the Grubbin and Pichu we could catch."

"Oh crap yeah cmon let's hurry" Shadow says as he puts on his Z-ring and runs out the door not knowing that Jarod is not behind and runs to route 1 without realizing that Jarod didn't follow when Shadow notices he waits for Jarod while Litten is rubbing his head on Bubbles.

Jarod soon enough makes it to Route 1, where he takes Litten off of his head before running into a different patch of grass to capture a Pichu while Bubbles blows bubbles into the air, creating a bit of art on the way

Drake had just gotten finished talking to Lusamine and walked farther down the route when he spotted two other trainers. He was uncertain what this could lead to so he had Charmander on standby

"Hehehe sorry about uh running off like that I though you were with me I do run fast so you might have to get use to it now I thought of something it won't be easy catching a game grubbing because Litten is a fire type" Shadow says as he grabs Litten and sees Drake and shouts"oh hey there"

Jarod goes deeper into the grass before encountering a fight with a Pokémon, about five minutes later he and Bubbles come running out like Giratina was chasing them down

Drake heard someone yell at him. Straightening his tie, he made sure his power suit was smoothed out before walking towards the person that had shouted at him " You the one that called me?" Drake asked Shadow raising an eyebrow

"Yeah me,just a question real quick why are you wearing a suit like cmon where in Alola with the sun who needs a suit" Shadow reptiles at Drake just realizing that he is wearing a sweater in this heat hoping that Drake didn't notice "Any way what's your name mines is Shadow" Shadow says as he walks to Drake with Litten in his hands.

Jarod runs past Shadow and Drake before stopping "Hey, I'm sorry for this, but I think you two should get out of here as fast as possible. You see, I have the WORST luck with migrating Pokémon, and I seem to have angered a very strong one." He said awkwardly before his eyes shot comedically wide as he ran away as a Skarmory tried to attack him

" Says the guy wearing a sweater" Drake said with a cheeky grin. " I'm wearing a suit because I am the Director of Operations of the Aether Foundation." When Shadow introduced himself Drake shook his hand " nice to meet you. I am Drake Solace and I am the King of the Mountain." Drake ducked when the Skarmory took a dive at him. Drake looked at Jarod " you go apologize to it for whatever it is you did! Go over to it and tell it how sorry you are! Tell it!"

"Well I mean fire beats steel so I'm just going in for it cmon Litten let's go " Shadow says as Litten gets out of Shadows hands and uses ember on the Skarmony dealing it some damage and make it weak.

"I CAN'T REALLY! ALL I DID WAS WALK PAST IT!" Shouted Jarod as Skarmory swiped it's wing, batting away the fire as if it was nothing before flapping it's wings, creating a gust strong enough to blow away a car "AND WORSE YET! IT'S FROM JOHTO!"

" Well what are you doing walking past wild Pokemon you insensitive jerk!" Drake yelled clearly having fun despite the situation. " Charmander Flame Burst!" Charmander fired its attack at Skarmory and made a rude gesture towards Jarod. " hey that's not very nice" Drake said

"So what if its from Johto just fight it like I am jeez Litten use another ember" Shadow says then Litten does a ember seeing a attack from the Skarmony coming towards Litten and Litten dodges it but not too quick so Litten is hurt but not to hurt.

Skarmory screeches in pain as the two fire type attacks hit it before it turns towards the two TRAINERS and started whipping up a massive gust of wind while Jarod looked around for something... anything to use.

Drake grunted as he was thrown back and got up stiffly " Okay maybe I should try catching it" he said throwing a Pokeball but doubting it would work so early

Shadow was being thrown back by the wind and grabbed some grass and tied it quick to throw it towards the Skarmony and Litten used ember and set the grass on fire hurting the Skarmony and Shadow saw Drake throw a pokeball towards the Skarmony"Well this is weird I wonder what a Skarmony is doing here on this island"Shadow says to himself as he pulls up his hoodie"man its bright out

Skarmory bats away the Pokéball away before Jarod ran up behind it with a thick stick "I'M SORRY FOR THE POKÉMON ABUSE I AM ABOUT TO DO!" He shouted before he slammed the stick on the back of Skarmory's head, snapping the stick in half while also knocking out the Skarmory in the process

"Wait a sec..." Shadow jumps and hits back the pokeball"Your not from Aether Foundation at all you help pokemon that is just dumb trying to catch the pokemon while it's knocked out."Shadow says firmly.

"Aether Foundation. I've heard of you." Jarod sighed as he tapped the back of Skarmory's head with a Heal Ball, catching it "You help Pokémon in the Alola region. I think I'll take care of the Skarmory problem. I was responsible for it after all, so it only makes sense I try and calm it down... In a safe environment." Jarod stated as he put Skarmory's Heal Ball inside of a locked box

"Yeah might as well heal up Skarmony he didn't mean hartm but I did have to protect me and you Jarod because you have a water type" Shadow says as he helps Jarod heal Skarmony.

"Skarmory is already healed up. That's what a Heal Ball does. I think it'd be best to get our Pokémon healed up if they are hurt rather than Skarmory. She'll just have to deal with talking to me for a bit." Jarod smiled kindly as he locked the box in another box "Oh, and the multitude of locked boxes is so that no-one steals her easily."

"Um uh ok the boxes are weird but um uh ok." Shadow says as he grabs Litten and holds him and pets him."So um now what Jarod."Shadow says to Jarod

Drake stood there a little angry that he hadn't been the one to capture the Skarmory " I do in fact work for Aether. As a matter of fact, I am the Director of Operations and heir" he said in his thick southern accent If you like, I can show you my ID"

"Pfft your not any where near Aether Foundation Employee or anything you trying to catch the Skarmony while is was knocked out thats abusing a pokemon in my opinion right Jarod" Shadow says to Drake then trying to get Jarod on his side.