• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Alola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan walked into the area, "Wow, looks like a battle happened here, not wanting to barge in, sooooo... i might as well go..." Dylan slowly walks away looking kinda sad that he can't find anybody to hangout with other than Delibird, standing beside him also sad. Dylan's urge to battle was growing slowly to show that he to, is a good trainer. "Welp, Delibird, just hand them the gift and we will head out." He walks around the corner out of everyone's veiw.........

Glitch shuddered when the Gengar that played with her shadow licked her. “E-Eh, I-I’m used to having little scares from Pokémon. M-My sister has a Haunter that, I’ll just say, likes to introduce himself a... different way.” She explained. “Well, uh, I’m Glitch. You?” She held out her hand for a handshake.

Ray was still recovering from her face when she saw Griny. The girl told Ray about her sisters Haunter "Sounds like a nice guy." Ray said with a smirk. When Glitch introduced herself Ray responded with a bow and said. "I am Ray Grim, milady." Ray got back up and then said, "and you already met Griny." After saying that, Griny took a bow as well.

As Dylan walks away, he thinks that he should come back, he looks at Delibird who is already looking back at where they were, Dylan wants to go back really bad but doesn't know how to introduce himself... He finally decides to, with Delibird return to them and ask for a heads on battle. He turns the corner to see that they are talking, probably introducing each other.

Character Sheet:
Name: JC
Pokémon: Shiny Umbreon named Blue, Silvally(was found injured but raised back to health unsure where it came from), getting third Pokemon in Alola; Popplio
Appearance: Long dark brown hair passed the shoulder with blue eyes along with a bang that covers the right of her eye and wears black glasses with blue printed rings just on the right side, wears a black fedora hat tilted slightly down a bit along with a black tank top that is covered with a Black and Blue Flannel shirt (look it up if you don't know what that is please), Black half leg pants with black flats with the laces that wrap around her ankle. Also with a rubic gold cube with only the middle of each side black around her neck that was given to her by a friend back in Unova before she left with a black bracelet around her wrist with an Umbreon and Silvally charm attached to it.
Personality: Quite distant to others, Often not talkative but talks when she wants too, Takes her battling very seriously, Sweet, Looks out for her friends more then herself, Keeps Blue mostly out of her Pokeball and sometimes Silvally but not all the time as she is a bit overprotective of her(I'm calling it a she since it doesn't have a gender)

Dylan stops, looking down at his legs he takes a deep breath and lets Delibird rub against him, Dylan always felt warm around Delibird, even if he is a Ice type. Dylan finally decides to rush in full anger and power and yells, "Seems like your done chit chatting away, now I would like to introduce myself, I'm Dylan! I came all the way from Jhoto to live here in peace, and that is not gonna settle with me! I want to fully greet myself to you with a battle, you may think my Delibird is weak but he is more powerful than you think! CHALLENGE ME! Now go Delibird!"

She had arrived in Alola just a couple of months ago with Blue her Umbreon with her glowing blue rings and Silvally who she found in the forest injured as a Type: Null then later to a Silvally that she nursed back to health unsure herself where she came from. Since that incident she has been wary of other people and Pokemon trainers a like. Silvally only trusts her and only her which she didn't blame her as she is overprotective of Silvally now since the incident and keeps her in the Pokeball most of the time. She walks on a path that led to Iki Town with Blue walking beside her to receive her first starter Pokemon in Alola. She walked passed the other trainers without saying a word Blue following right next to her.

Ray was about to continue talking to Glitch when he heard a guy say. "Seems like your done chit chatting away, now I would like to introduce myself, I'm Dylan! I came all the way from Johto to live here in peace, and that is not gonna settle with me! I want to fully greet myself to you with a battle, you may think my Delibird is weak but he is more powerful than you think! CHALLENGE ME! Now go Delibird!" Ray turned around to see this Dylan and Delibird. "Excuse me my friend but it appears I have a challenger." Ray said to Glitch and then turn to face Dylan. "Greetings Dylan my name is Ray Grim and if you want to have a battle I would be delighted to amuse you." Ray said taking a bow.

Dylan bows with excitement. "I will take the lead with Delibird. What will your Pokemon be?" Fear and Excitement, all things that were the perfect combo for a good battle. If a battle is too easy, than what is the point of trying at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
She met up with a man with white hair and rather large with and orange flora like shirt with shorts and saddles and a man in a white long lab coat that was open with no shirt under it along with grey pants that only covered half his legs with shoes that were green just on his feet. "Ah you must be JC" She nodded as three pokemon stood in front of her. After a while she choose the water type Pokemon Popplio as she walked off after receiving her Pokedex. She walked in a different direction as she noticed a battle going on as Blue looked up to her "Umbre?" She said. She looked down at Blue as she petted her head before ignoring the battle as Blue followed her once again. She was in a wide area alone as she took out Popplio "Pop! Pop!" she smiled up at her as she gave a small smile back to her as she gently petted her as Blue greeted Popplio "Umbre!" "Pop!".

A tad overwhelmed with the amount of social interaction happening around her, Delilah stepped back. Two newcomers- Three if she counted Glitch, who was apparently terrified of Ghost-Types, the boy she'd ran into, the boy she'd been talking to, the girl who asked if they were okay...
She felt her heartbeat quicken a bit, a lump forming in her throat. Unwilling to give in, however, she swallowed past it and made her way over to where a battle was presumably about to occur.
Rowlet had swooped down, perched on her shoulder, leaning affectionately on her head and slightly ruffling her hair, cooing occasionally with excitement about the upcoming battle.

Ray got back up and said. "I will lead with my Gengar Griny." Griny came out behind his shadow and jump at Dylan saying. "Gen gar gen." Ray and Griny got in position and wait for the Delibird to do the same. "To a good battle my friend." Ray said smirking at Griny that is doing the same thing.

(Be careful DManPlays. One line writing is bannable from this RP I all ready saw some one get banned for it.)

After the pets and feeding of Poke Beans to Blue, Popplio, and Silvally she returned Silvally for protect reasons then focused on Popplio as she started training with her with Blue. She saw Popplio having quite fast speed and special defense which was a perfect match up for her. After a while of training she gently patted Popplio "Good work Popplio now rest well return" she said as a red beam sucked her back into the pokeball. She once again walked with Blue beside her as she was thinking of stopping by the mart to get more Poke beans for her pokemon before starting her island challenge as she made her way to Hau'oli city.

Dylan stepped back in surprise from the Gengar, it was interesting in its own way. "Alright! Delibird, this is your time to shine." Dylan was overtaken by all that was going on, somebody in the back whom i saw is now starring right at the battle almost with a look of fear. "O.K use Ice Beam on the feet of the Gengar, try to get it stuck in place!" Then the first shot was fired

Once she arrived in Hau'oli City she stopped by the mart to grab some potions, revives, and Repels along with Poke beans mostly the rainbow ones as it was her Pokemon's favorite mostly to Blue. "Um! Umbre!" she said happily tail moving back and forth. She turned to Blue as she smiled gently petting her "I know you love these kind don't you" "Um! Umbreon!" she smiled to her as she smiled back. She had also stopped at the clothing store and bought Blue a black flower with a blue gem in the middle as she placed it on her ear "Perfect fit like it?" "Umbre!" Blue placed her paws on her laps when she bent down to her and licked her gently "Hehe ok Blue" she said as she brought the flower placing back on her ear as she walked out loving the warm temperature that Alola had as she placed her hand in her pocket.

(Also thanks for the like DManPlaysThat YT)

Ray was surprised by the ice beam being the first move, it was a main ice type after all. Griny floated above the Delibird and Ray said. "Now use Thunderbolt and over power that ice beam." In Rays head he thought. "One shot from a super effective move from Griny should be enough to end him."

Dylan's Delibird was hit real hard by that attack. "Delibird! Are you ok?" Delibird gets up but is in pain. "Deliii!" "Well then, in that case... Let them finish you off..." Delibird looks at Dylan very confused but obeys the order ready to take the attack, Dylan probably realized that these battles are not for him.

She ended up back to where the battle was placed as she watched in the shadows being distance as possible as she could see Delibird was having a bit of a hard time. She knows this as Ghost types are hard to take down as she glanced to Blue to keep her glow of her rings off. Blue understood as she keep them off so they wouldn't see her hidden in the shadows watching. "(That Delibird..this may be the end for it)" she said in thought as she sat on a high rock that was covered by the trees Shadows as she gently placed her hand on Blue's head.-

Delilah watched carefully, her lip pursed as the battle happened before her. She cringed at the impact of the Thunderbolt, wincing for the Delibird. That was... obscenely powerful. Her jaw dropped, though, when the trainer of the Delibird accepted his loss so easily. Just let them finish you off?
She wanted to stand, to tell him to try harder, but she was literally just a kid. He easily had more experience as a trainer. He probably knew what he was doing.
Still, the girl frowned faintly, continuing to watch.

Ray and Griny were ready with a shadow ball to finish the job but the Griny hesitated and Ray said "Stop Griny that is enough the battle is over." Ray step over to the Delibird and so did Griny and they both looked down at it. "You okay?" Ray said, "You need not continue that battle is over." He repeated and then looked up at Dylan and said. "You could have just asked Griny to stop no need to make him suffer."

Dylan looked right up at him... "I understand i shouldn't let my pokemon suffer, but how else am i to get stronger?" He looked down at Delibird and saw him pull out one of his presents and heal himself back up, i guess he likes Gengar and, what was his name? "But i had a strategy, you were going to use shadow ball, right? Anything that was going to kill me would kill you, my saying 'Let him finish you off' means use destiny bond, so either way it was a tie. Good Job. And what is your name?"

She watched how badly the Delibird was hit as she wasn't the type of person to just show herself to other trainers but she did not like seeing Pokemon in that condition as she glanced to Blue "Umbre.." she said softly as she gently pushed her then sighed a she got off the tall rock and came out of the shadows towards the boys's Delibird and the other two trainers as Blue walked just beside her as she took out a Super Potion she had brought and handled it to the boy to heal him then walked off away from them not saying a word as Blue followed just beside her disappearing in the shadows of the forest again thinking about training Popplio up more for the island challenge.-

Ray smiled. "Aw a destiny bond user i am to but only because Griny does not fell pain being dead, haha." Ray laughed creepily. "Good to see you still had some what of a plan and my name is Ray Grim." Ray said with a bow, 'and you all ready met Griny and my other Pokemon is not here right now but he will show up some time."

Dylan returns a smile. "Very nice to meet you. I hope to get stronger so i dont have to do that anymore." Looks at Delibird who is holding a Super Potion. "I completely forgot about that! I wasn't paying any attention to who gave that to me!" Dylan looks around to see nobody around but a shiny Umbreon darting away. "Again, so nice to meet your but i want to thank that person for the Potion, hope to see you again!"

"You to, hopefully next time my other friend will be around to say hello." Ray said and began to walk into the forest to go find where his Pokemon went. "He probable just fond a dirty spot that he must clean or something." Ray thought as he went through the brush into the forest.

She glanced back seeing Blue running up to her "Blue there you are what got you behind" she said "Umbre Umbreon" she said moving her head to the direction she ran from. "Oh I see from the battle we watched come its time to train we have an island challenge to attended" "Umbreon!" she jumped stern now. She smiled as she gently petted her as she went to the open area again taking out all of her Pokemon as she started to train up with them for the island challenge. After a while she sat on the grass with her three Pokemon beside her well mostly in front "Well done guys I believe your ready and Popplio well done as well" she smiled "Pop! Popplio!". She placed down the Poke beans she bought as they ate them happily "Umbre!" Blue said as she sat on her lap now giggling slightly as she gently petted her but Silvally joined in being a bit jealous.-

Dylan ran around looking for that Umbreon. Nowhere to be found is something you could say. Dylan only heard rumors of a strange Pokemon traveling with a ordinary trainer. That could be her and them talking about the shiny Umbreon. Dylan eventually gave up until he stumbled upon a field with a human next to a black figure. Is that the Umbreon and the trainer? Dylan approached the person and Pokemon and said "Why did you leave? I thought you were enjoying that battle?"

She heard a voice behind her as she turned around feeling Silvally behind her gently nudging her behind not use to other trainers as Silvally touch her pokeball going back inside as she placed her back on her poke belt as she glanced to the boy not saying anything at first as Blue looked at her "Umbre?" she said nudging her hand as she looked down at her petting her head as she sighed softly not much of the talker "The battle was over thats why I left and I only came out because your Delibird was in a bad condition so I gave him the super potion and thats just how I am I'm distant to others a trainer in the shadows I don't like seeing Pokemon in that type of condition" she stood there for a moment as she was getting ready to leave anyway after she was done talking with him.

Dylan looked again at Delibird, who was looking at the Poke Ball. "Look, i don't like to loose or get hurt, but from the looks of it we both got our quirks. I loose battles and you cant stand seeing Pokemon hurt. And from the looks of your team, and that Mystery Pokemon, your trying to challenge someone or something, first thing that comes to mind for me is the trials. I'm sorry if i'm a waste of time but we both got to get better, so how about we talk? No pressure on that decision."

She glanced to the boy as she sighed (I should have never appeared like that and this is what happens) "I'm just training for the island challenge thats what natural trainers do and whats in it for me and besides a bit high experienced then you just slightly" she said just a bit stern "Umbre!" Blue nudged her hard "ow! Blue what was that for!" Umbre! Umbreon!" Blue stood in front of her as she sighed "and What do you want to talk about exactly I have somewhere to be soon" she said in a bit more calmer tone as she could slightly feel the air turn weird as Blue could feel it too (This air don't tell me.....its them again looking for me just to get Silvally) she said in thought looking at the boy now.

Charlie smiled slightly at the girl, his grip on Popplio tightened at the appearance of each new trainer. It was more than he had thought, and to be honest it was kinda overwhelming. After a moment of protesting against himself, Charlie decided to get some more space. He walked a little distance away, not really minding the lack of socialization that went on under the tree he had sat by. "I'm gonna call you Adrina," Charlie smiled sweetly at the name; one he copied form his favorite fairytail. He placed the pokemon on the ground before sighing, God I hope I'm ready is all he could think about.

Dylan sees the expression on her face. "O.K, i get it, busy trainer, busy life." He looked at the Poke Ball. "Have you ever hidden something from somebody that is good for you? If your hiding something, i hope its for its good as well." Dylan nudges towards the Mysterious Poke Ball. "If it needs to be kept safe, maybe let itself be free, free to have fun, even with others. That's all i got to say now go." Dylan turn to walk away, slowly so Delibird can catch up.

She watched as he walked away "It doesn't want to be free she had a horrible experience out in the wild and the only one she trusts is me" she cut off after that as she walked in a different direction to meet a boy named llima to complete the trial of his. Once there he was waiting at the entrance of the trial as she followed him in. After a while she beat the trail recieving the Z-Power stone for Normal type moves as she placed it in her bag. She glanced around as she decided to add another Pokemon to her team but she didn't know what to add so she decided to walk around for a bit as Blue walked beside her. She suddenly heard the sound of chirps but distressed ones as she ran off to see what it was. Once she came to a corner she saw those thugs from Team Skull so how battling a Pikpek as this made her angry. "You thugs don't know when to quit do you!?" "Umbre! Umbreon!" Blue growled slightly as she jumped in front of her ready to battle them as she could heard the PikPek's distress calls who was trapped in a net.

Dylan saw her walk away. Such a shame, she hinted at "She" and that she does not want to be free. He decided to head home to a note on the door that says, "We went to Akala island to go to the fireworks show, make some dinner, or go out, i left some money out if you need it -Mom and Dad" I laugh to myself, "They will come home to the smells of the delicious food i'm gonna make! HA! I might leave some leftovers." Dylan heads out to the nearest market to get some Petaya Berry's, Dylan's favorite for spicy cooking. After getting the berries and some other ingredients, Dylan finds some thugs outside the house! "Why are you here!" The 2 grunts look at him, "Heh, Team Skull has a bone to pick, with whoever talks to that girl." Now it seems to be a bad idea to talk to her. "Well... let's get this over with. Delibird, freeze em'."

After they are half frozen, Dylan asks them why they are there. "We swear we wont come by again!" "Yeah, we just wanted some info on the girl." Dylan nods in approval. "O.K, she wants to protect, now get out of here!" Dylan pushes there body's of ice down a hill right into town. "This food is gonna be G-O-O-D!"

Ray was looking every where for his Pokemon, he recalled how he met Janitor and how he got his name. FLASH BACK. About a year ago Ray and Griny wanted to make a new friend and ray had alway told himself that his first two would be ghosts because he always had a good relationship with the undead and he had already made friend with Griny. That was the day the two heard tall of a haunted house the was the lair of a Mimikyu that was larger then most and shiny, that got them interested but there was a problem the Mimikyu was crazy anyone that went in there was gone, more then 10 People and their Pokemon tried to catch it and were never seen again. The police tried to catch it and failed and they to lost some people to it now it is forbidden to go in there but that did not stop them. When Ray broke in they had quickly found the Mimikyu, not much in Rays life has scared him he always like spooky stuff but this Mimikyu was something else it did not look like a normal Mimikyu. It screamed the moment it saw them and quickly over powered them and locked them up in a cage with several other people, now dead. After it calmed down Ray told Griny to turn in to a shadow and try to talk with the Mimikyu, as he was doing this the Mimikyu was cleaning the broken down place like a janitor. Griny approached the crazy Mimikyu and tried to talk with it and just judging by its hand gestures Ray knew what ever it was trying to say it was barely understandable but slowly Ray began to understand that it was driven mad by all the trainers attacking it trying to turn it in to a trophy that it started to turn them into trophy's. It was probable feared by the other ghost for its appearance and slow went a little loopy. Ray felt bad for it even though it was nuts. Griny slowly convince it to let them go and they slowly made friends with the creature even though it scared them to death when it got mad about something. It took two months of weekly visits but they finally convinced him to leave and come with them on a journey and when he left the house he shrunk to the size of a normal Mimikyu instead of a 10 foot tall one. Ray guests that evil place was fueling him. On the first days of there journey he quickly realized that the Mimikyu was a clean freak and he decided to name him the Janitor partly because naming him a normal name and not the something did not fit his inhuman or inPokemon look. END FLASH BACK. Ray found Janitor in the woods with a cage holding some poor Pokemon in it creepily petting it. "You have got issues." Ray thought to himself, "come one Janitor let the poor thing go and let get out of here. Janitor looked up at Ray and then reluctantly let go of the poor rattata and came with Ray and Griny.

Charlie patted the Popplio's head, and leaned against the tree with a sigh. On making contact with the rough bark of the tree, a rustling could be heard form above Charlie. He didn't pay much mind to the noise until suddenly a bunch of Spinarak dropped in front of him, he let out a petrified shriek and ducked before slowly opening one eye to see Adrina blowing bubbles and playing with the bug types. "Oh." he blushed slightly hoping nobody heard his scream.

She watched what happen as she sighed then walked up to the trapped Pikpek as she freed it " you poor thing look out bad you are" she said softly sighing as she took out a Super potion and healed the the woodpecker pokemon as it chirped happily "Pik! Pikipek!" "Your welcome". Suddenly though the Pikpek touch a pokeball that was in her bag as she was absorbed into it as she grabbed it into her hand as it shook three times and it was caught she let it out "pikpek you wanted to join me already" "Pik!" she chirped happily as she smiled gently "well then welcome to the team Pikpek" she gently petted it. After a while she took a break as she let her Pokemon out for some fresh air after training with Pikpek for the next trail challenge as she played a leaf that made a beautiful sound that her mother taught who was back in Kalos. Blue, Silvally, Popplio, and Pikpek listened to the song as they enjoyed it as it calmed her mind very well to relieve stress thinking about the incident about what happened with Silvally. ~Flashback~ She heard a crying sound for help as she walked into the forest with Blue beside her as she saw the badly injured Pokemon not knowing what it was she slowly walked up to it as she saw the condition she was in "You poor thing...who has done this to you...." she said softly as she gently petted it "....Null" she said as she quickly fixed her wounds then gently petted her to stop her trembling "Don't worry....I will take care of you....no need to be afraid...." she said as she gently held her head with was covered oddly but she didn't mind it "I can keep you safe would you like to come with me?" she asked the Pokemon. "Null..."she gave a soft but painful smile as she touched the Pokeball in her hand and was sucked in. She let her out "It appears your name is Type: Null don't worry I won't let something like this happen again..." Her words she said to her were honest and true as she gently nudged her saying that she will put her trust in her ~End of flashback~ She was nudged by Silvally as she slowly opened her eyes not excepting to remember Silvally's painful past then she saw she slightly trembled bu then clinched her fist "Don't worry Silvally I'm alright" she gently placed her hand on her head as she continued to play the leaf.

Ray was just about to head out because the sun was setting and they travel at night, when he heard a loud scream normally he would not care lots of travelers get caught by wild Pokemon at night and get scared but this scream was coming from the lab and decided to go back, just in case there was a problem. When he got there however he saw none, just a girl with a Popplio and a bunch of Spinaraks.

That night, Dylan decided to take a walk around. He really needed to walk off that dinner. As he walked, he would hear friends and familys talking, all Dylan had was Delibird. The sun was just about to set, but Dylan wanted to train, inspired by Ray today and the girl, if she wants to protect that pokemon from those thugs, then i thought she might need to be protected, or anyone else, including if Delibird got hurt.

She ended the song as she glanced up at the sky then stood up as she returned all of her Pokemon except Blue as she walked off again heading home as it was a bit further up in the mountains for Silvally's safety. She let her Pokemon out as she cook something to eat as she saw all of her Pokemon playing with each other as she smiled gently as she laid down Pokebeans for them. After a while it was night time as she let them inside leaving them out to sleep in her room. She wasn't tired yet so she sat on the window sill looking out at the sky as Silvally walked up to her gently nudging her "Silvally" she smiled gently petting her as Blue came over as well. The next day she rose early returning her Pokemon to their pokeballs as she was headed to the next trial challenge. She was feeling that odd wind again as she was cautiously looking around for Team Skull.

Status
Not open for further replies.