• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

Blaze was hit and fell back, but it stayed on its feet. "You okay?" Asked Tommy. Blaze got up and nodded yes. "Okay, counter with Fire Fang!" Tommy yelled. Glowing harsh, Blaze's white fangs became blistering orange and yellow. "Now go!" Tommy yelled. Blaze thrashed its teeth and launched itself at Storm. 'This could be it.' Tommy thought.

((Please survive one more turn.))

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Storm dodge!" Greyon called out. Though Storm did manage to dodge the incoming Fire Fang, his tail was bitten which resulted in Storm giving out a loud hiss. "C'mon Storm! You got this!" Greyson encouraged his Pokemon. "Now use Charge and Spark combo!" Storm jumped back out to a safe distance to charge up his electrical energy. "Let it rip!" Storm gave out a call and charged at Blaze with the last of it's energy. It put all of it's power into the Spark hoping to win the battle.

Tommy smiled, and Blaze looked at Tommy, getting the message. Blaze dodged it and smirked. "Heh, you underestimate our defense abilitys. Maybe we should teach him about offense, doncha think, Blaze?" Tommy asked his Litten. Blaze nodded and smiled. Tommy did the Normal Z stance. "Okay Blaze, use your Z-Move, BREAKNECK BLITZ!" Tommy yelled. Blaze rushed at Storm, bursting with energy. Tommy hoped, no, he KNEW this would finish it if it hit.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"What?!" Greyson cried aloud, almost to the state of screaming. Storm ricocheted off the attack and landed hard on the ground with the cliche swirl eyes. "No! Storm!" Greyson called out to his Pokemon. "You deserve a rest." Taking out Storm's pokeball, Greyson returned the Shinx to give it some well deserved rest. Greyson then walked up to Tommy to congratulate him. "Great battle!" Greyson praised. "By the way, what was that move? I've never seen anything like that before." Greyson pondered. As a Sinnohan citizen and just traveling to Carios, he has never heard this thing called 'Z-Moves' before

Tommy scratched the back of his head. "Well, here in Alola there is the island challenge. You beat the trials and fight the powerful boss, the Totem Pokemon. In return for your victory, you get a Z-Crystal." Tommy pulls out the Normalium Z from his Z-Ring. "If you put one these Z-Crystals, as there is one for each type, in a Z-Ring, your Pokemon can use a special Z-Move. It is a powerful move that corresponds with the type. For example, a Fire Z-Crystal will make a Pokemon use Inferno Overdrive." Tommy explained. "However, with status moves like Thunder wave for example, it will turn into Z-Thunder Wave and raise a stat before using the move." Tommy said. "We just got permission slips for the Feild Trip to Verdant Cavern, and that is the Normal Type Trial's residing point." Tommy said, and then continued. "But, at the end of every island, the island Kahuna will battle you in the Grand Trial. They will give you a Z-Crystal and a stamp, permitting you to do trials on the next island." Tommy said, catching his breath. "That took a while to explain, but I think you get the point." Tommy said.

Zack sat on sidelines waiting for battle request Puppet master right beside him and Tea in his lap with Neon and Thunder right beside him He decided to play his Gameboy while he waits " I'm so old school " he snickered

In window was a Rockruff Staring at Zack Rockruff barked but he couldn't hear it the mysterious will try again next time

When Rowlet had finished healing, he flew from his position on the machine, and onto the arm rest of Joys wheelchair. Joy pulled her hand from the handshake she and Shane had, and pet Rowlet on the head, as he rubbed his head against her cheek. Rowlet flew over to Soundwave as he was on the healing machine, and pat him on the back as a congrats.

Zack wanted to fight Tommy with his new Pokemon so he walked up to him " hey Tommy want battle against Puppet master? " Puppet Master flew beside him with a malsada in his mouth that she stole from Joy's bag " Wait where did you get that from? " Puppet master ignored the question

"Why not?" Said Tommy. He decided to use his last remaining Pokemon, Schooler the Wishiwashi. He called out to Schooler, who was still out after his trip to the Infermary. "Come on, Schooler! We gotta battle!" He called. He then realized that he couldn't use his Normal Z-Move because of Puppet Master's Ghost Type. Schooler came over, and Tommy walked to the Feild. "I'm not greedy, you take the first move." Tommy shrugged. Schooler cried it's cliché video game cry.

Zack got ready " Okay use Poison sting! " Puppet master went for the attack, Zack wanted it to go two ways one: Hit Two: make it poisoned Puppet master got ready to land and try give out as much poison as She can

"Hehe... Schooler, use Water Sport!" The water went up in the air, and came back down again and blocked all the stingers. But one hit. At least Schooler didn't get poisoned. "Okay Schooler, now use water gun!" Tommy said. Schooler shot a perfectly straight beam of water at Puppet Master. He hoped this would hit, as he had put a Mystic Water Pendant to raise its water moves just this morning.

((Do you wanna win or loose. It's your choice, I'm not pickin.))

(( I want win since i lost ))

Puppet master has whole beam of water in face Puppet master shoke it off, Zack looked up at the light he got an idea " Okay Puppet master hit the light with poison sting then go for Schooler with poison sting! " Puppet master did i it told now it was dark so then Puppet master shot threw the blackness and aimed for Scooler hoping it will land

Schooler got hit with the stingers and fell back. "You okay?" Tommy asked. Schooler nodded her head. "Okay, use Confuse Ray!" Tommy yelled. Schooler's eyes flashed in confusing signals. "This is sure to work." Tommy thought.

(( are you poisoned? ))

Puppet master wobbled a bit " Okay!, use night shade! " Puppet master went for attack confused didn't affect for now but she was still wobbly Zack wouldn't be surprised if this didn't hit

Schooler dodged the attack, but she winced with purple bubbles coming over her head. "Oh no! She's poisoned!" Tommy said, wincing. "Okay, ignore that. Use Aqua Jet!" Tommy yelled. Schooler surrounded itself in deep blue water and rushed at Puppet Master. Tommy hoped, even though Schooler was poisoned, that it would hit.

When Schooler got close Zack's plan went way " Now use Hex! " a hexagon type shape came in front of Puppet master and Schooler was heading right for it and since Schooler was poisoned It would do double the damage

Schooler called out in pain, as both the poison and the Hex had affected it at once. "No! Schooler!" Tommy yelled. Schooler was his weakest Pokemon, who's level was at about 9, so after that move, it fell to the floor fainted. Tommy picked up Schooler and placed her on the tray. "You deserve a good rest." Said Tommy. He then turned to Zack. "Whoa! That was the best battle plan I've seen all day! And you just caught Puppet Master too! How?" Tommy gaped.

Zack looked at Puppet master it's like they was connected in some how Zack saw a little marking on her and ignored it " I don't know it was like it already know me I feel like we was supposed to be together " Zack petted puppet master and some so she got another malsada in her mouth he just laughed and took out his hand to shake it

Joy wondered when class would end soon. She actually wished the day would end. She was thinking about catching Pokemon with Zack, since she has never actually caught one. She also wanted to get out of the wheelchair. She had no idea when she'd be able to, she just hoped it was sometime today.

Professor Kukui then called out; "Hey! Class dismissed! Next period is lunch! See y'all in our next class together." Called Kukui. Tommy rushed out of class and yelled to Greyson, Joy and Zach. "Come on! Lunch is pretty long, so why don't we eat lunch WHILE catching Pokemon?" Suggested Tommy. He had wanted all day to go out and catch Pokemon.

Joy was glad that battle class was over. Then she heard Tommy call to Greyson, Zach, and her. Then she heard the mention of catching Pokemon, and she zoom after Tommy, slowing her pace when she was near him, so she could walk next to him. She relaxed her head on the palms of her hands, as she asked, "What's usually for lunch? I don't know whether your new here, but I am so...just wondering."

(( My name is Zack not Zach ))

Zack looked over Tommy and heard Catching Pokemon " I was oringinally going with Joy but it's way more fun with friends! " Neon came in front of him and Tea followed him Thunder by his side and Puppet master in Joy's bag eating all the malsada for herself Zack walked up to Joy and Tommy " that sounds really good! "

"Well Joy, I heard in the announcements that we were having Spicy and Sweet Malasadas, so let's just go get those and a Berry Juice of some kind." Tommy suggested. He went into the lunch line and waited for the others to get ready on a bench outside.

Shane walked out of class and into the dinner hall. "Huh, I wonder what I'm going o have to eat." Shane said thinking to himself. Shane walked into the lunch ln and had noticed tommy in front of him but he didn't bother talking to him. As he got to the front of the line he saw sweet and spicy malasada, he paid for his lunch and walked outside eating his lunch. "There's meant to be Pokémon you can catch here, I wonder what I should try to get." Shane said to himself.

Puppet master sat right beside Zack she was waiting for that savoiring Malsada Zack dug into his bag and found a Note saying look into your Lunch bag he dug inside and look at some ring it looked weird " Did my mother pack this when i left with my dad? " The note Zack read said Mega ring " so my mom actually gave me something when i left he put it on he felt a little tingleand Puppet master looked at him like if the connection was strong " This is going be a wild school year "

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson followed the crew out to lunch as Professor Kukui called that it was lunch time. Greyson returned all of his Pokemon to their respective Pokeballs and headed out. For lunch, he picked up some sweet and spicy malsada and a mini carton of milk. He also picked up some Pokemon food for his pokemon as well. Going outside, he followed everyone out to their benches and began eating along with them. Inferno, Storm, Melody, and Riptide were all out of their Pokeballs, eating their meal along with their trainer. "So where should we start off to catch Pokemon?" Greyson asked generically to all the others.

Zack shrugged Puppet master drooled at the Spicy sweet malsada in Greyson's hand " hey Greyson can you watch my Pokemon while i get my Food and my Pokemons? " he asked adn quickly ran towards the the lunch line and waited and while he did he fidled with his Mega ring

Tommy looked at Greyson. "We should start a in that tall grass path." Suggested Tommy. He ran into the tall grass and then, within the grass you could hear and 'Oof.' As if Tommy had gotten hurt. ((This is like, the really tall grass that is as tall as your body, ya know, like In that one Rainey route in Hoenn))

Zack came back and gave the malsada to Puppet master and ran towards Tommy " I barley can see a thing he trudged and fell over " I can't seena thing! " he heard a bark from under him it looked like a Rockruff laying on the Grass hurt " Oh no! " Zack picked up the Rockruff it looked scared but seemed that it already knew Zack " We need find Tommy Puppet come here! " Puppet master came with the Malsada still in her mouth " Can you find Tommy? " Puppet master nodded can continued and she motioned to Tommy Zack grabbed his hand out to help Tommy up " What happend? "

Last edited:
In the hand that Tommy wasn't pulled up by, he was carefully holding an egg. "I-I tripped over this egg." Said Tommy. "Thanks for helping me up, Zack." Tommy said, looking at his egg. "I wonder what you are?" Tommy asked the egg. He, of course, knew it wouldn't respond. He wrapped it in a towel and put it un his bag. "That should keep you nice and warm." Said Tommy. He had a real soft spot for Pokemon and eggs.

" Wow a egg, that's were Neon came from " he chuckled as he held the hurt Rockruff in his hand Puppet master circled around Tommy expecting the egg as if he was trying to see what's in the egg then a bright light shines on Zack's Mega ring then the Rockruff yelped " Wo-o-f " Zack ran towards the infirmary " Please be okay! "

"Whatever it is..." Tommy yawned, "It's probably pretty cool." He sat in his seat, giving Blaze, Schooler and Shock some of his home-made Pokemon Food. Blaze meowed at the egg before going to sleep. "Hey! You guys catch anything?" He yelled to Greyson and Joy. He wondered how Pokemon even were dumb enough to leave an egg in the Middle of nowhere.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Yeah!" Greyson said. "I caught a new Pokémon!" He threw he Pokeball to reveal the newly caught Pokemon. It revealed to be a white Phantump.

(Flashback to 10 minutes ago)
Greyson followed along with everyone else to encapture a new Pokémon. Walking alone through the woods, Greyson heard something behind him. Turning around immediately, Greyson sees that there was nothing there. Once again, a bush rustled beside Greyson. Greyson gave out a little scream. Finally, the thing ran by quickly in front of Greyson. With initiative action, Greyson threw the first thing that came upon his grasp: his Pokeball. Greyson threw it and whatever the thing is was absorbed within.

"And that's how Spectra was caught!" Greyson explained happily. The Shiny Phantump cried out in agreement, joyful of its newly found trainer.

Zack came back as his newly found teammate: Midnight joined his crew " hey guys so what happened? " and Midnight the Rockruff padded along side him Tea greeted Midnight and Midnight Barked joyfully " this is my new team member Midnight, He turned and barked in agreement " woah a Phantup that's cool! when I was at Kalos my dad Caught one! " Tea nodded her head

"Nice, both of you!" Said Tommy. "Is that a Shiny?" Asked Tommy. Nobody saw this, but the egg Bounced once while we were talking. "I'm taking care of the egg, so I didn't catch a new Pokemon." Said Tommy.

Meanwhile, the tiny Pokemon was still far away. It was near Iki town by now, and it looked determined to get to the campus.

(Could you guys wait for me, please? On most days with my mom, I can only be on for up to three hours. At my dads, maybe more. Also, did you get permission for a Mega ring?)

Joy saw the others quickly eat and rush off without her. So much for the excitement. She grabbed a tray, and ate her malasada's, while Rowlet fed on one, enjoying it before getting full. Joy finished hers, before wiping her mouth. She saw some crumbs on Rowlet's peak and wiped them off too, before lying her head down on the table.

(( Yeah I got Permission But I have wait until we go Ula, Ula Island ))

Zack looked over Joy " hey Joy want see my new Team? " He sent out all his Pokémon Thunder, Tea, Neon, Puppet master, and the new one Midnight they all roared except for Puppet master he flew and smelled the malsada and went in front of her bag looking to get into it " I just got question do you know what this is? " He showed her his Mega ring " Do you know what it does? "

"Neat." Joy said, trying her best to sound happy for him, when she really felt lonely, and bored. Then she looked at his ring, becoming a bit more intrigued. "What is it? And what does it do?" she asked, completely repeating his questions to her. Rowlet then saw Puppet Master eating a malasada, and he flew over to him in a rush, angrily gripping the other side of it, tugging on it, without Joy noticing either one of them.

Zack looked at the ring he touched it and it glowed white a little " I think it's called a mega ring it looks similar to your Z Ring as Puppet master started swallowing the Malsada and shot little Shadow balls at Rowlett getting annoyed She really wanted that malsada " Maybe it makes a Pokémon more Powerful? "

"Neat!" Joy said, suddenly becoming a lot more intrigued. Her Z ring powered Pokemon moves, and the Mega Ring probably powered up the whole Pokemon, which interested her. Rowlet on the other hand, ripped the malasada in half, and happily nibbled on it, until gulping it down, being a show off, thinking he won.