• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

Well me and Tea hadn't battled in a while s- but before Zack could say a word Tea picked Riptide

" But Tea he's a water type? " but deep inside Tea wanted a challenge she put on a face (like if children wanted something and you said no face) " Fine we challenge Riptide! "

" Oh and Joy mind handling Thunder and Neon for me Thunder not that hard deal with it's just Neon "

Shane walked through out the school trying to find battle class as always Dart was on his shoulder and Soundwave was flying right next to him. Shane saw the building and paused in awe. "That's amazing building! I guess this is where well battle other trainers right" Shane said to his Pokémon. Shane opened the door and stepped into the building to see Greyson, Joy and Zack all talking "Sorry I'm late guys! Did I miss anything?" Shane said.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Alright Riptide it is." Greyson stated. Greyson took out his Pokepod, the Carios variation of a Pokedex, and scanned Riptide. "Moves known: Water Gun, Bite, Rollout, Protect" A robotic voice called out. "Nice moves you got there!" Greyson complimented. (sorry for a bit of godmod but moved our trainers to the battlefield) "If you don't mind I'll be taking the first move!" Greyson exclaimed. "Water Gun! Onto the field!" Riptide exactly did what it's trainer asked it to. A stream of water shout out of Riptide's mouth, aimed directly onto the field. Now, the field was decently easier to move on for Riptide as it's a Tirtouga and can't move much on land without some gloss to a platform.

Tea stumbled a little " Okay!, Tea use Smokescreen! " Tea had adjusted to seeing in her own Smokescreen

" Now!, use a powerful Tackle! " Tea rushed towards Riptide hoping to land the hit

Last edited:
(Whoop! Sorry, I didn't read it all.)

Joy sweat dropped, as she had gotten all ready, just to realize she wasn't one to challenge. She rolled over to Shane, who she remembered meeting. "I had a battle with Tommy, and won, then Greyson and Zack are having a battle now!" Joy said to Shane, as Rowlet flew from its position on the battlefield onto Joy's shoulder. Then an idea lit up in her head. "Would you battle me and Rowlet?" she asked, turning to face Shane, her eyes sparkling from excitement, in hopes he'd say yes.

Shane looked at Joy, Shane was surprised that she challenged him after her Pokémon was in a battle recent. "Ok then, I accept your challenge but first Il let you choose a Pokémon to battle, this is Dart my Froakie and that is Soundwave my Noibat". Shane said gesturing to his Pokémon.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Not seeing where the Cyndaquil may come, Greyson called out: "Protect!" A green sphere formed around Riptide, just as Tea had managed to hit Riptide. Luckily, the Cyndaquil hit the protect and not Riptide. Now since Tea was closer, a close ranged move would be best. "Bite!' Riptide opened its jaw, trying to bite Cyndaquil. But due to the smokescreen still intact, Riptide wasn't able to see. It keeped biting around, hoping it would make contact with Tea.

Tea jumped on Riptide's back " Okay!, Tea Use Crush Claw! " Tea Lifted her hands hoping that Riptide still didn't notice and slammed her hands down hard! " Did it hit? " Zack wondered

(Joy healed Rowlet)

"You're Noibat seems like it will put up a good fight. Rowlet has a type advantage over Froakie, so it's best to choose Noibat." Joy replied, as she gave him a determined smile, before rolling into her place on the battlefield. Rowlet flew into his Position, looking at Shane, as if to say, "Give me your all."

"Alright then" Shane said walking to his battle position. "Soundwave get into position" Shane shouted. Soundwave flew into position, staring down Rowlet trying to intimidate the Pokémon. "Alright use gust onto the field " Shane said Soundwave did exactly what Shane said. "By using gust on the field the dust created a storm that my opponent can see through and Soundwave can use his hearing to tell where they are" Shane thought pleased with himself that he had thought of this strategy.

(We don't even know if the battlefield is like the ones on TV, but whatever.)

"Rowlet, whip away that sandstorm!" Joy said, as Rowlet flapped its wings, kicking up enough power to settle it, and bring it down to the ground. "Now, use peck!" Joy announced, as Rowlet flew at full speed, trying to, land an attack on the Noibat that Shane had on the battlefield.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson couldn't see through the smoke as it was too thick to see. But once the smoke was cleared, Greyson clearly saw Riptide had taken lots of damage during the Smoke Screen. "Get up and use Rollout!" Riptide, still having energy within it, rolled into a ball. It then rolled at Tea with an immense speed, due to the spherical figure it was giving off and the still a bit slippery surface the Rollout was currently upon.

Tea looked at the figure and tried to run but sadly he got hit by the rollout Tea weakly got up

" I Got an idea!, Tea use Smoke screen again! " Tea followed " okay now use Ember around you! " Tea used ember around her and threw the smoke it looked just like her! Hopefully the Riptide would fall for it! " Okay Now use Crush Claw! " " Cyn! Cyn! "

((Sorry I'm late. Had personal stuff.;_;))

Tommy watched the battles with Kukui, and Kukui said something to him. "Okay. Real talk. Why was that Metagross so powerful? When I battled him, the Metagross's psychic didn't do as much as you said it did." Said Kukui. "Yeah, it's weird. I checked its power level back in the nurse's office. It was WAY lower than that Metagross. I checked before I used it." Tommy said, scratching his head. "Listen, get as many people as you can in on this. I want you to find out what he's up to. I want you to sneak into the lab at night. But he'll be there any other night than Friday. So I want you to sneak in then. " Kukui said. Tommy looked at him like he just told him to run over everyone in the class with a skateboard. "Don't worry. If Colress finds out, I'll make a full police investigation on that Metagross." Kukui said. "Why IF I get caught?" Asked Tommy. "Because, he might hide some stuff before the investigation. We'll get information he might try to hide from us if you do this. Bring some friends. They'll help you." Said Kukui. "Okay. As long as I'm not breaking any laws." Tommy sighed. "Don't worry, I checked, it's legal." Said Kukui. "Okay, I'll get back to battle class." Said Tommy, leaving.

((Also, @Yellow.anime, he was just Thinking overconfidently. He wasn't REALLY going easy.))

Cas was walking over Iki Town, her eyes round with joy, as she drew each Pokemon she encountered. From a tiny Grubbin, to a Rockruff. Cas threw her two Pokeballs up in the air, and Dartrix and Eevee came out.
"Hi! You two, try to stay out of trouble, a-ight? Just gonna draw...." Cas was cut off, as Eevee started chasing a Grubbin down the path.
"Aw C'mon!" Cas sighed, running after her Eevee.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson sees a light of sort through the Smokescreen. Using his experience in Carios by far, this could either by a trap or an opening. Greyson thus went with his gut. "Protect!" Riptide, once again, formed a glowing aqua sphere around itself. Out of nowhere, Tea came out with a Crush Claw. Luckily, Protect was still in effect. "Water Gun, up in the air!" Riptide blasted a stream of water into the air. As it reached maximum height, it dispersed into many water droplets, thus clearing away the Smokescreen. Now that Riptide can clearly see Tea and the field was wet again from the previously used Water Gun, Riptide can get a move on. "Rollout! Back and forth!" Riptide formed into a ball and began to roll back and forth around Tea either hitting Tea or completely missing the Cyndaquil.

"Soundwave fly up to dodge it" Shane said. The Noibat flew straight up in to the are as the Rowlet's beak just missed the Pokémon. "Quickly while trowles under you use " Shane said. The Noibat did exactly as he said, multiple, circular sound waves flew out of the Noibat's ears, going directly down into Rowlets position.

"Fly!" Joy said, as Rowlet did just that. He flew so far up, that he was just a speck in the air. "Hone Claws!" Joy shouted, as Rowlet sharpened its talons, which would be good for attack, defense, and getting out of sticky situations.

Tea got hit a couple of times and almost fainted " We can't give up now Tea try ctach Riptide! " Tea got ready for the next rollout attack and then grabbed Riptide " Okay!, Here we go use Crush claw! " Tea started to get ready her arms and then ( whitch i'm pretty sure it will hit ) hoping that every arm will land

"Check out those action-packed battles, Blaze." Tommy said to his Litten. "I wish I could be in one. Well, Blaze, let's check out the stat training set." Tommy suggested. The Litten purred and nodded it's head. Over by the arenas was the training equipment. Tommy looked to the Special Attack set. "Blaze, wanna train in special attack?" Asked Tommy. Blaze nodded it's head, looking determined. "Go Blaze GO!" Tommy yelled to Blaze as it got past the many obstacles to raise its sp.attack. When it was done, Tommy gave it a drink of warm milk and sat to watch the battles again. "Where would we be without Pokemon battles?" Asked Tommy. Blaze smiled and shrugged. "You can understand me but I can't understand you. How does that work?" Pondered Tommy.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
(Do you want to win or lose, bc either way is fine and technically that is considered god mod as only I decide if I get attacked or grabbed)

Riptide got a directly hit by Crush Claw, but wasn't fazed as much due to it's resistance to Normal type moves. "Alright!" Greyson called out. "Water Gun!" Once again, a stream of water gushed out of Riptide's and aimed directly at Tea. Though, this time, there was a twist. "Now spin while still using Water Gun!" At first, Riptide seemed confused, but finally understood. Riptide spun 360 degrees while spurring Water Gun. The attack was now able to hit within all the circumference of Riptide. 'There's no chance this could miss.' Greyson thought.

( You Can Win )

Tea got directly hit making her faint making greyson the winner " Wow!, that was awesome " he picked up Tea,Tea jumped out of his hands to congratulate Riptide " She always does that Zack reached to shake Greyson's hand " Great match! "

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
As Tea had fainted, Riptide gave out a loud call from its victory before passing out due to mass consumption of power. Returning Riptide to its Pokeball, Greyson shook Zach's hand. "Great match!" Greyson called out. "You're a very powerful trainer, I can tell you that at least." Greyson was glad that all his Carios experience had paid off and was able to pull off a win for his team. Greyson ran to a machine of sorts that looked like one in a Pokémon Center. Placing Riptide's Pokeball in one of the slots, the machine gave off a chime after about 3 minutes, signaling that Riptude was fully healed. Greyson ran back to where ever other students were to see what the next battle would be.

Tommy walked up to Greyson. "Nice battle, it was really exiting for me to watch!" Said Tommy, hands behind his head. "Say, do you wanna battle?" Asked Tommy. He was sure Blaze wanted in on the action.

Meanwhile, a Pokemon trudged through the forest towards the school. It was so far away that nobody knew where it was going but it...

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson mind was wondering off to more applications to use in Carios Gym Battles and Contests. Then, a voice broke his train of thought. Turning to the source of the voice, it was Tommy praising him and Riptide's efforts in their battle against Tea. "Thanks and sure!" Greyson replied to both the challenge and praise. Showing off the remaining 3 Pokémon to Tommy, Greyson said, "Take your pick. I don't mind!" With Riptide the Tirtouga currently out of the battle, the remaining ones were: Inferno the Coburnt, Storm the Shinx, and Melody the Swablu. "Or if you would like, I still have some of my Pokémon of the Carios Region that is currently being taken care of by my parents. We can trade in and out." Among the 3, there were now 2 more choices for Tommy: Siren the Herechik and Vivi the Eevee.

(@Cryronn, would you like to win or lose in this battle, I don't mind either way)

(Sorry had to deal with things. Do you want to win or lose)

Shane knew she was getting impatient but he didn't want to wait any longer for someone to make a move. "Quickly use super sonic then gust" Shane said. Soundwave flapped his wings causing a huge gust of wind.

(Since I lost last time, I'll win.)

"I'll battle Storm with my Litten, Blaze." Tommy said, petting Blaze. Blaze purred. "Mrowr." It meowed. "I think that means it wants to battle!" Said Tommy, laughing.

Thunder looked at Zack with face saying " You should've choosed me " Zack looked at Thunder and just sat down but at the corner at his eye he sworn he saw a shuppet figure " What was that? " he ran over to Tommy and Greyson " Did you see that Shuppet? "

( I Had to put Shuppet on my team Banette is my favorite Pokemon

"Shuppet? Well, I didn't tell anyone this but on the way to Pokemon history I swore I saw a Shuppet lurking in the shadows. They could've been the same." Tommy said, shrugging. He then looked around. "Look! The Shuppet is floating up the stairs!" Yelled Tommy, seeing the Shuppet. "Pokedex, what is that?" The Pokedex responded: "Shuppet, The grudge Pokemon. If someone is consumed by thoughts of revenge, it is likely that a Shuppet is nearby, feeding on the thoughts of revenge." Tommy looked at it before it disappeared. "You should go catch it. I'm good on Pokemon for now." Said Tommy.

(I have a question in the discussion thread.)

Last edited:
(I don't care, your choice)

"Fly." Joy said calmly, as Rowlet flew around the gust attack. Rowlet ended up getting hit by supersonic, which took away some decent amount of health. "Use Scratch!" Joy said. Hone Claws had to have made Scratch more powerful, if it ended up hitting.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Alright, Storm it is!" Greyson called out. On hearing it's name, Storm padded out to the battlefield, ready to take action upon it's trainers call. "I'll be stealing the first move once again," Greyson began. "Charge!" Storm's body began to crackle electric currents around it's fur. The Shinx glowed vibrantly, powering up it's electric type moves. "Now Spark!" Storm began to across the field and aimed directly at Litten, not missing a step. Greyson silently crossed his fingers that the move would hit while Storm rared up a mini roar as it's body once again cackled with electricity. As Storm darted towards Litten, Storm looked like a yellow blur as it moved back and forth, hoping the Litten wouldn't be able to predict it's moves.

"Blaze, counter with Fire Fang!" Yelled Tommy. Blaze's fangs caught fire and Blaze gnashed them, running at Storm. The two would collide in a fiery and electrical explosion, and Blaze was launched Out, landing on its feet, like all cats do. "Now use scratch!" Yelled Tommy as Blaze showed off its claws and slashed them at Storm.

Last edited:
(I'll win)

"Quickly dodge it" Shane shouted. Soundwave desperately tried to dodge Rowlets sharp talons but Rowlets attack scraped Soundwaves wing. "Now use bite while Rowlets still close" Shane said. Soundwave opened his mouth showing several sharp teeth ready to bite down on Rowlet.

" Wow a Shuppet! " He ran towards the Shuppet " Shup? Shup? " The Shuppet looked at Zack wondering why it was so close to her?,Zack toke out a Pokeball and threw it all it, it wobbled a few times but didn't Catch it " Okay Tea use ember! " it hit the Shuppet and the Shuppet counterd with Poison sting " Here's my Chance! " Zack threw pokeball and He Catched it " I'll name you Puppet Master,But he wondered why was a Shupet here if Pokedex said it feeds off of anger?

Bite hit Rowlet hard, causing it to fall from its position in the sky to the ground. "Rowlet!" Joy gasped, as she wheeled her way over to where Rowlet lay. She picked him up, and put him on the machine again, letting him rest there. "You were great! Neat battle!" Joy said, holding out a hand to Shane.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Counter that Scratch using Ice Fang!" Greyson called out. Storm, like the loyal Shinx he is, gave an immediate reaction as his fangs glowed a soft, but barsh blue. Shinx ran towards the Litten, Blaze, with it's ice move. Although the move probably won't have an advantage for Storm as Blaze is a fire-type, it'll most likely counter greatly against the normal-type move Scratch.

Tommy saw the attack coming. "Blaze, use ember!" He yelled. Blaze stopped in its tracks and shot a harsh ball of dancing flames. Tommy knew Blaze was powerful, seeing as it had beaten the Totem Pokemon. He just wondered how much Greyson had trained Storm. He just hoped that his special attack training had made a difference.

"Same goes for you, it was a great battle" Shane said. Shane put his hand out as well and shook her hand. "Soundwave you did awesome but lets get you healed up" Shane said pleased with Soundwave. Shane walked over to the healing machine with Soundwave flying next to him. Shane carefully picked him up and put on the machine to rest.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Dodge it" Greyson cried out, but the move was used to close. Storm received a direct hit from Ember and it severely injured the Pokémon. "It's okay Storm, use Ice Fang one more time!" Storm struggles to get up, but eventually pulled off a flawless Ice Fang with the light blue fangs glistening. The move was pulled of excessively. Though this is quite normal as Greyson is more into Contests than battling, but he can pull off an efficient and decent battle.