• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

(Sorry...this recently happened to me...)

Joy saw Tommy jump up, and like him, she loved great depressions, and seperation sounded sad, so she jumped up, and raised her hand, saying, "Unovan history of Seperation!" To join in with Tommy. Rowlet flew around Joy's head, shouting, "Row, Rowlet!" In agreement with his trainer, Joy.

Yang ran out off the classroom Embarrassed, Amul whimper slightly as she also scampered away from robbie's pokemon the snow stopped Uni followed Yang "Bre! Breon!" Uni said nuzzling him ,Yin sat in the sat her head down as she became flustered

Joy looked at the girl who had run out of the classroom, and without warning, Joy ran at her her, wondering what was up, for Joy hadn't noticed anything. She had eventually caught up, and said, "I know we haven't met, but why were you running out of class like that?" Joy was a bit worried, for the girl looked a bit flustered.

Tommy looked around and then covered his blush. 'Why am I blushing?' He thought. He saw joy randomly run out of the classroom, and he face slapped. "Ugh, I hate my life." He said. But then he looked to see If anyone heard him and he said: "Well, the school drama aspect at least." Then he thinks. 'I'll just let Colress handle this.'
Oh, Colress isn't just some idiotic history teacher, oh, no. He is a freaking SCIENTIST! So yes, he obviously NOTICED the three just run out of the classroom. He put on a little eye screen gadget and said to the class; "We have a couple of runners." He turns to Tommy and Greyson. "You two, go get the girls and the boy in the hallway. Take these." He hands two Poke'Balls to them and turns to Zack. "You too, bud." He said, tossing a Poke'Ball to him. Inside Tommy's Poke'Ball was a Metagross. "What??" He gasped. (@Crims0n you get Carracosta and @Dracko you get Jolteon.)

Last edited:
(By the way, I was expecting the teacher to notice. I mean, DUH.)

Joy started to worry about what she could be missing in class, asking this girl why she had left. Soon, Rowlet flew over to Joy, exhausted from all the flying she had left him to do, and Joy gave him a look that said, "Sorry..." before she dug a Pokebean from her pocket, and gave it to him, as he happily crunched on it, regaining energy from his exhausting flight. The Joy turned to the girl, jumpy to hear her response.

Tommy rode his Metagross out of class and to the two. "Sorry, but Colress has ordered you back into class!" Tommy announced, joyful. The Metagross smirked, ready to psychic them all into the wall and the floor continuously before slamming them into their seats. Oh, this was going to be a fun battle. (If they choose to fight back, which I hope they do.)

" Hey! " He already saw the two girls and boy out class room and saw Tommy's Metagross looking for a fight

" Tommy maybe i should handle this " " Cyn Cyn! " Tea protested wanted to see fight take place against two very strong Pokemon so she jumped up and down " Jolt Jolt... " The Jolteon teasing the Metagross " Cottonee stay behind me! "

Joy, after being slammed back into her seat, felt like she had just wrenche her back from slamming into the ground, and Rowlet, who avoided the attack by flying, looked at her hurt trainer, who looked terribly annoyed at the Metagross, and as Joy cracked her back painfully, she sat into place, knowing that fighting would only help the situation grow. Tommy's Metagross of usage really wrenched Joy's back, and she winced everytime she stretched. "Excuse me, Colress, but can I be excused to see the nurse." Joy said, an eye twitching, as she winced in pain, Rowlet looking equally worried.

Tommy freaking slammed his Metagross against the wall. "Why did you have to be so violent?" Tommy growled. The Metagross shrugged and went back to his seat. "Sorry, he is not very patient. Keep him in his ball until resoning with them fails." Colress said. "Yes, you may go to the nurses office. Please excuse my Metagross's violent behavior." He winced. "Well, at least can I get pounded severely. I'm the one who sent it." Said Tommy. Before Colress could object, Metagross did just that. "Can... *Cough* I be excused?" Weakly wispered Tommy. "Y-Yes." Said Colress, returning his Metagross.

Last edited by a moderator:
" Hey why did you do that! " Zack screamed at the Metagross, he was intimidated but ready tell his Jolteon to use a powerful thunderbolt

" Cyn! Cyn! " Tea joined with Zack " You think you might of hurt her?!!?! " He yelled

Joy was in the Nurse's office, getting a test on her back. It obviously wasn't broken, or she'd be dead, but it was wrenched, and put in a strange position, that would hurt if moved. The nurses gave her a brace that positioned her back comfortably, before Rowlet looked at his trainer, nervously. "I'm fine, it just hurts a bit." Joy said to Rowlet, about to get up, before the nurse beckoned her to lay down and get some rest. Joy wondered to herself how on the first day of school, she was sitting in the nurses office, with a wrenched back.

In the Nurse's office he croaked; "ah, I shouldn't have done that." He had lots of bone bruises on his body and he probably shouldn't have encouraged Metagross to beat another person up. And that's the price he payed. The nurse came over and said he only had minor bruises and should be able to Pokemon battle, but with a cast on. He looked over at Joy, who had a really bad wrenched back. "Great. Ya know, for SOME reason, I feel like Colresss is the one to blame for this. I couldn't control his Metagross and I couldn't stop it rom slamming us against the wall." He then looked at her injury again and buried his face in the bedding. "I hate myself." He grumbled.
Well, back in class Colress announced; "The order of events we will be doing is Unova Separation, Kalos War, and Hoenn History." He said, twiddling with a science gadget. "Now, you're all excused early so I can give my Metagross a good beating. Also, Zack. Keep the Jolteon it's not that strong anyway." He said, going into his Science Lab.

Last edited:
( If I post late it's because of moderation )

Zack felt horrible but at least he got a Jolteon " I'll name you Thunder? " Thunder nodded his head in acceptance " Cyn! Cyn! " Tea welcomed the Jolteon Zack knew that Thunder is the strongest Pokémon on his team, he wanted it to be battle class already to have some excitment and want see other person teams and see if he was worthy to be a good trainer

"Don't hate yourself! And it kind of is Colress' fault." Joy said, as she slowly sat up, Rowlet flying over to Tommy, examining his bruises. Rowlet pat them lightly with his wings, before flying back to Joy and sitting next to her. Joy, strangely, blushed, at the realization of them being alone. It was a strange feeling for her.

Tommy then laughed. "I hope his science experiments blow up on him." He joked. He then looked around the room. Alone. He could have a Pokemon friend out. He hadn't sent this Pokemon out all day. "Go, Schooler." He said, sending the Poke'Ball into the water bowl. It was a Wishiwashi. "umm, this is Schooler, my Wishiwashi." He said, and then he hid his face for a second. "Whish?" Asked his Pokemon, wondering why he was doing that. The nurse finally came back in. "You two can go to battle class, but Joy, you go in a wheelchair, and you have to stay in your cast, Tommy." Ordered nurse joy(ah, name similarities.) "Come on, Joy! We don't wanna be late. You, Schooler, follow me." Tommy said to his friends.

"Neat, a Whishiwashi!" Joy said, before slowly putting herself into a wheelchair. She then practiced wheeling herself around, before seeing Tommy head off to class. Joy, happily, followed him to their next class, battle class, to what Nurse Joy had said. Rowlet perched itself on the arm rest, while closing its eyes from the calm breeze that flowed through its feathers, as Joy pushed the wheelchair forward.

Battle class was up the Dark Green ramp, and it was a gym full of training equipment. "Whoa! You could fit a Leauge tourney in here!" Tommy said, amazed. The teacher was allready there. "Alola, Tommy." The teacher said. "Principal Kukui!?!" Asked Tommy, shocked. "Yeah, it's me. I teach this class so I can see some stylin' moves!" Said Professer Kukui. He looked at the two again. "What happened to you? You look like you all got hit with psychic!" Said Kukui. "Well, we did... You see..." Tommy launches into the story of Metagross. "Weird, since Metagross aren't usually that angry." Said Kukui, pondering.

Back at Colress's lab, he was calling someone. "Hello?" Asked the person on the other end of the line. "It's mem Colress. My machine was a complete success." Said Colress into the phone. "Good, that means I'm one step closer to my goal. Keep that machine on your Metagross and meet me at the ship tonight." The voice said. "As you wish." Colress said, grinning. He put down the phone and said; "The time. Is almost apon us."

Joy wheeled herself up to the room, and looked at the huge stadium in awe. "So when do we start?!" Joy said happily, as stars lit up in her eyes. Rowlet also looked on in awe, before flying high up into the air, and flapping in circles. Then he flew back to Joy, pleased with himself at his accomplishment.

"Well, you two could battle. Your a bit early because of Colress's crazy antics, but I think you two could battle." Kukui said to the two. "How bout' it? Wanna battle?" Asked Tommy, knowing what Pokemon he was gonna use. He sent out Shock the Grubbin, his first Pokemon caught that wasn't his starter.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson followed every other student to the next class: The Battle Class. As the name says, it's pretty self-explanatory. As always Coburnt was wrapped around Greyson's collar while Melody and Storm were put away in their respective Pokeball. Don't forget the new member Riptide the Tirtouga. Greyson planned on giving it back to Professor Colress after class, but Colress instead let Greyson keep it. Arriving at the building, there were all sorts of equipment that used to help improve battling and such. "Whoa!" Greyson called out in amazement. "This is where we are going to practice battling?" Greyson asked to no one in particular not seeing as there were people in there already.

"I would love to!" Joy said, as Rowlet flew into position on the battle field. "Alight, first battle, Rowlet! Let's show our stuff!" Joy said, as she rolled herself to her position on the battlefield. Then she looked at Tommy, as if to say, "Bring it."

He sent out Shock, who jumped out onto the battlefield. "Come on, Shock! Let's make em' wish they hadn't woke up!" Said Tommy, getting into it. "Okay, Shock! Use Spark!" The Grubbin flung itself in a flurry of sparks at the opponent. For a bug, it was surprisingly fast.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Seeing as already there was a battle going on, Greyson moved to the sidelines and summoned all of his Pokémon. Inferno, along with Melody, Storm, and Riptide watch the battle initiate. "I wan. All of you to watch carefully." Greyson called out. "This is possibly useful for our own experience." Each Pokemon called out their respective names in agreement with Greyson. Inferno knew major battling already, it was just the Swablu, Shinx, and Tirtouga that needs the experience.

"Fly up, and use pound!" Joy said to Rowlet. Rowlet's speed caused it to fly too high in the sky, which was perfect. Then he dove down to the Grubbin, appaeranley named Spark, and prepared to hit him harshly. Joy looked at Rowlet's dive, and thought that maybe she'd land a hit on him.

Shock was hit by the strike, but then, Tommy grinned and said to his Pokemon; "while it's close! Use Vice Grip!" Yelled Tommy. Shock turned to Rowlet and clamped onto it with its pinching jaws. Then, Tommy said; "Now use a close-up super-effective spark!" Said Tommy while Grubbin had Rowlet in its jaws.

Zack walked in battle class he saw the Pokemon fight Has already begun so he just sat on the sidelines with Thunder , Tea and Neon he petted Jolteon and he loved it " Hey Thunder want fight next?

" Jolt Jolt " he agreed he was ready for his fight his school perfect school day has just begun

Spark hit Rowlet, and being super effective to flying type, it was hurt pretty badly. "Use Peck!" Joy said. Rowlet used peck, and Grubbin being a bug type, if this peck hit, it would be super effective.

"No, Shock!" He yelled as Shock was flung backwards. "Okay, Shock. We learned this from Illima, now it's time to show them our stuff. Shock nodded, and moved into position. "Let's go!" Said Tommy, doing the Normal Z-Stance. Shock got surrounded in Z-Power. "Let's go, Shock! Use Breakneck Blitz!" He yelled, while Shock went in a frenzied dash toward the Rowlet. 'This should end it.' Tommy thought.

Joy acted quickly, as she tapped her Z-ring bracelet, and she had the exact same one, so she used it as well. In her wheelchair, she somewhat did the moves, causing Rowlet to push forward, using, Breakneck Blitz, out of the move, scratch. Rowlet dashed forward, and Joy realized a collision would be made soon enough.

Time seemed to slow during the collision. Shock slammed into Rowlet at full force, and Rowlet did the same. Then, a flash of light signaled an explosion. The two were engulfed in the blast, and it seemed that the something was going on inside the cloud. Shock came out of the cloud, but Tommy was unsure weather it was fainted or alive. "Come on, please be alive..." Pleaded Tommy.

Rowlet stumbled from the cloud, still awake, but barely. This was the chance they needed. Not knowing wether Shock was alive or not, Joy called out, "Use Hone Claws." as Rowlet began to sharpen his talons, attack power gaining a tad bit.

Shock got up, but weak. "Your alive! Okay, use String Shot!" The Grubbin shot the Rowlet with its string. "Okay, now use Vice Grip!" It launches toward Rowlet, jaws snapping. "Finish this, Shock." Shock moves at subsonic speeds toward Rowlet.

Zack got jumpy he wanted a Z-move really badly Z-moves he wa going ask his mom to sign his slip he wanted to feel the power Thunder already knew it but Tea and Neon watched in awe, he actually wanted to fight with Tea now Tea touched her scarf remembering her mom she got even more fired up!

This when Hone claws came into use. "Scratch those webs away with your sharp talons!" Joy said, and having Rowlet do so, he got free from the String Shot. Then, panicking, Rowlet flew itself high into the air to avoid the Vice Grip. "Great job, Rowlet! Use peck!" Joy said, as Rowlet went charging at Shock.

Shock was struck with the Peak and fainted. "Oh, no!" Tommy yelled, running over to his Grubbin. "You fought hard. You deserve a good rest." Tommy said, returning Shock. "Wow, your Rowlet is really good at battling. You've got a nice battle strategy too." Said Tommy while scratching the back of his head. It seemed he wasn't the only one who had Z-Moves before their trip to Verdant Cavern and the Normal Trial. He would remember not to go so easy next time. (Oh ya, he's overconfident!) "Anyone else up for a Z-Battle? Battle even if you don't have Z-Moves! Tommy yelled, grinning a bit too much. (What is he hiding? It obviously has to do with someone? Could be an npc, could be one of you...)

(Are you trying to say the only reason I won was because you were going easy on me?)

Rowlet was breathing hard, as Joy wheeled over to him, and gave him a Pokebean, to restore his energy, but his health was still low. She held out her hand, which he hopped onto, and from her hand he waddled onto her shoulder. Joy rolled her way over to where Tommy was standing, and held out a hand. "Great job out there!" she said, with a toothy grin, eyes closed. (Think Naruto)

( I Really want battle now :( )

After that battle Zack and Tea got jump so Zack jumped up and looked at Greyson " I CHALLANGE YOU! " He screamed not realizing what he just said Thunder looked at him with face of What did you just do?

Tea jumped in front of him and made her back burst into falmes

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson looked at Zack, startled by his sudden challenge and sudden appearance. But, overall, understanding what Zack had initiated, the Sinnoh native said, "Alright, which one would you like to battle?" Greyson gestured his hand over to the 4 Pokémon he currently had at hand. Inferno the Coburnt, Storm the Shinx, Melody the Swablu, and Riptide the Tirtouga. Every one of them, rather to battle the other trainer's Pokémon. It's been a while since any of them had battled.

"After Rowlet's done healing, I can battle you." Joy said to Greyson. She couldn't exactly remember if she had met Greyson, but she couldn't remember his name if she had. Joy set Rowlet on a strange machine, healing it up, and then she got onto a field, next to the field that she and Tommy had battled on. "A one on one?" Joy asked Greyson.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson gave off a confused look as Joy asked him to battle. "Sorry," Greyson said. "But Zack challenged me first already..." Greyson wondered why would she ask after someone had asked him already. "OH!" Greyson said finally realizing it. "Sorry my bad. I was saying to Zack, which one OF MY POKEMON would he like to battle. Sorry for that misunderstanding." Greyson said as he gave a slight laugh to lessen the awkwardness.