• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

Zack looked around who looks like a good friend " ummm " how about that girl over there?

"cyn cyn! " As Tea and Zack walked up o Joy he felt excited that he might actually make friends but he wasn't looking and tripped and his egg fell out!

" NO NO NO " Tea dashed for the egg but she also tripped the egg was about get smashed into little pieces but a book bagsaved it it was the girl's Zack was Grateful " thank the good of all Pokemon! " he picked up egg and put it in bag

"Is it okay?" Joy asked, as she looked at the egg, startled. "I don't want a sinister Pokemon life to be shattered into pieces like my mom's." Joy said, as she thought of all the pain that her little sisters went through, working hard to take care of mom's egg, and to have it smash because Ryan tripped.

" Yeah it's okay! " he picked up the egg and hugged it gently " wait what do you mean about your mom's did the same thing happen? his smile turing into frown

"That's right I'm Shane. You haven't met my Pokémon yet have you. Dart, Soundwave over here. This is dart my Froakie
and Soundwave my Noibat. Both of them are really generous its just that dart can get a bit aggressive at
times and Soundwave can get scared easily." Shane said petting his Froakie

"Well, my little sisters were taking care of my mothers egg at the age of eight, because she allowed them to take care of it, and if it hatched, she would let them keep it. They were doing great, until the clumsy and selfish one, Ryan, who had the egg, tripped and broke the egg, causing the girls to weep for weeks." Joy said, telling the story of the Pokemon incident. "My mom never gave them another egg, that's for sure, but Teiran got an egg from my brother, Jacob, when she was ten." she continued, as Rowlet started to bat it's wet eyes.

" Well hope we can be friends some day " Tea remembered that fire is super effective against grass so she can't get to excited

" I just got question joy what you think it is? "

Uni and Alo stayed close to thier trainers as they looked at the twins Yin and Yang ,Yin is a fighter and always prepared she has a liking for the illuison pokemon zoura while Yang is calm and understanding kid he has a liking to swablu and amaura ,The two paused as one of the eggs are hatching ,They set the egg down to see a new born Amaura ,Yangs face lit up "OH MY GOD" He said hugging the newborn closely checking its moves Tackle ,Ice Beam ,Rock Smash Yang sat down "I will name you after mother! Amul!" Amul nuzzled Yang

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Greyson listened in class but really didn't pay attention much. So did Inferno as he was sunbathing the whole time. Soon the bell rang and it was off to the next class: Pokemon History. Walking out of the room, picking up Inferno on the way out, Greyson looked for the room number for Pokémon History. Walking around, he saw many people were just hanging around and not going to class. Looking at his PokePod, it was 9:35. It was best to look now before he got lost. By the time it was 9:40, Greyson had found the class already, but was by himself. Letting Storm and Melody out of their Pokeballs, he let them enjoy themselves by the window while he just watched.

Yin and Yang made it to class and sat down hoping not to be noticed, Amul started to freeze the classroom with her ability Snow Warning ,Amul smiled as the temperature dropped Yang and Yin started to put winter equipment

Shane followed Yin and Yang to the class there meant to be into, Pokémon History. Shane walked into the classroom, as he walked in the cold air hit him. "What happened in here? Why is it so cold in here?" Shane asked.

"Ah yeah I remember seeing them in class. Didn't expect to see any Dragon types." He pointed out as the next class came up on the right. Hearing the words 'scared easily' got Gem's attention, his ears perking up. He rubbed his tiny hands together and chuckled to himself, thinking of ways to test this theory. As they entered the room, Robby noticed a quick weather change. He made his way to the back of the room, where he enjoyed being, and pulled out his hoodie which he THOUGHT would only be needed for rainy days but he was apparently wrong.

Gem leaped from Robby's shoulder to a desk, basically picking it out. As they sat, Gem begin to use will o wisp to keep him warm.

As Zack decided to walk to History then he felt a cold breeze Tea knew what do kinda.... She blasted fire in his face with her back

" AGHHHHHHH " He was failing around " IT BURNS! " He got to the sink and wash the fire off

He knew that his dignity was gone.

Zack just sat down, Tea nudging His leg

" It's okay i know you was just trying help " he smiled weakly he picked up Tea he patted her back He felt like everybody was looking at her but she only cared about two things: Tea And The Egg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yang smiled "Um its n-nothing!" Yang said as Amul used Ice Beam to get rid of the Wil-O-Wisp ,Amul looked at Gem with a smile ,Amul went close to Gem studying him curiously ,She looked at the gems on him touching them, Amul laughed

Tea kept Zack warm

" Thanks Tea " Zack petted her back " Cyn Cyn "

The Egg wobbled Zack definitely saw it move he took the Egg out the bag he wanted it to hatch so badly

" Maybe it's a Bagon or a Dratini! " But he scratched those idea's it was green " Maybe it's a Seedot or a Grubble? "
Zack would like any Pokemon He put egg back in bag and Tea fell asleep in a circle

Gem slightly jumped in surprise, Robby chuckling at him. "Looks like for once, someone pulled one on you huh pal?" Gem swiftly turned and looked at Robby, giving him a nasty look before whipping his head back around at Amul. When she touched his gems, he lept back and got in a crouched position. Gem slowly walked towards the Swablu, studying it closely.

He sniffed her fluffy wings before rearing his head back in uncertainty. He mumbled to himself before forming another will o wisp, chuckling, and placed the heat against the Swablu's rear end.

Shane walked to the back of the class and sat down near a window. "This time I'll let you stay out and have some fun for a change" Shane said to Soundwave. Soundwave flew around Shane in joy. As he finally had a chance to meet other Pokémon. After flying around Shane, Soundwave went over to play with Tea. Dart gestured to go over to Gem and Amul, "Fine you can go over there" Shane said as he went for a nap.

Dart jumped desk to desk to get near Gem and Amul. Then, Dart studied the situation as Gem used will o wisp around Swablu. Dart quickly put it out with water pulse.

Last edited:
Tea woke to sound of soundwave and started playing with ( him or her)

Zack heard a cracking sound he looked in bag " GUYS A CRACK FINALLY A CRACK " he screamed " He took out the Egg waiting to see what will it be he made sure it was warm but not to hot

" What will you be what will you be? " he smiled widely

Joy walked to class, again as sad as before, for the fourth person she had introduced herself to had walked off. She decided to sit in the back of the classroom this time, and as she slumped her books on her desk, Rowlet flew into the classroom, and landed on her stack of books.
(When I get asked something, or get put on the spot, can you guys please wait for me?)

Gem jumped, and let out a quick growl; the small prankster was getting picked on and didn't much enjoy it. Robby sat back, his arms crossed, "You can't win can you, buddy? That's called karma." He chuckled watching the whole situation unfold. Gem turned towards the Froakie and stuck out his tongue right before he saw a new target, a little Rowlet.

Sableye smiled as he perked up with a small coo. Before he lept over to the table the Rowlet sat upon, he threw a small will o wisp at the Froakie, chuckling to himself. "Gem! No!" He grabbed the small Pokémon by the arm, which than began to cry aloud for not getting his way.

"So that's how you want to be?" He pulled out a poke ball, releasing his other Pokémon. A Salazzle appeared with a flash. "Mercury." He nodded towards Gem, and she knew exactly what to do. The small Sableye's ears lowered as he sat back on Robby's desk, not wanting to be punished. The bubbling hot poison that was forming in Mercury's mouth slowly faded away as Gem quit being a pest. "I'm sorry about him." He acknowledged towards the Swablu and Froakie.

Last edited:
Zack holds the egg and then a "Crack!" A brown leaf tickled Zack's nose Tea looked at Zack and ran to him

" Hehe " Then cotton poked out then the whole egg burst making a baby shiny Cottonee " A-Another SHINY??? " Zack was confused, he held the baby Cotteonee " Hmm.. i guess i'll call you Neon! " Tea gestured to let Cottonee see all the other Pokemon " Okay Tea make sure he's safe! " So Tea and Neon Went to see other Pokemon Tea saw the commotion over by Robby so they went

Rowlet giggled, amused by the Pokemon, before flying onto Joy's shoulder. "It's fine, don't mention it. Rowlet can take it, can't you buddy?" Joy said, as Rowlet nuzzled her cheek playfully. "I'm Joy. A pleasure!" she said happily, holding out a hand, as her blue eyes began to shimmer from the joy she was feeling at thinking, Maybe this time that I introduce myself he won't walk away, like the rest!

Robby chucked, extending out his hand and shaking her hand lightly, "My name's Robby." I'm sorry about the Sableye. He's not a bad pokemon, he just likes to get a bit too playful is all", he added giving Gem a quick glare, who innocently smiled as Mercury the Salazzle slightly laughed as she sat next to her trainer.

"He's just different. He's a good Pokémon." He added as he pulled his hand from the lengthy handshake.

Shane woke up to hear loud sounds coming from the back of the classroom. He walked over to see what all the commotion was about, he saw a two new Pokémon a shiny Cottonee and a rare Salazzle. " Great, I go for a nice and easy quick nap and then when I wake up I see a shiny Cottonee, a rare Salazzle and another student I haven't seen before, that's just what I needed after a nap" Shane said annoyed that he had missed all the interesting events.

Zack made sure that Neon was okay with Tea but studing the rare Salazzle " soo cool " He was paying attention to history but he was more interesed in his Cottonee he wondered why he has so much luck with Shiny's

" Maybe on my way i can catch a Treeko i like that Pokemon! " But his stomach growled took out a Pokepuff and was was about put it in his mouth but a quick Pokemon ate it " WHAT? "

Joy also pulled away from the handshake, saying, "I believe truly, that he's a good Pokemon, and he seems so lively too!" Joy said happily, as she pet Mercury and Gem, each separately. Then she scratched his cheek, as he cuddled into her neck, as strange as it sounds.

Last edited:
"Is there any other amazing events that I missed" Shane thought. "Soundwave, Dart where are you" Shane shouted. Shane looked around to see a Noibat shaped shadow behind the shiny Cottonee. Shane looked up to see Soundwave hanging from the ceiling. "C'mon Soundwave time for you to go back into your poke ball" Shane said as he returned Soundwave to his poke ball. Shane walked around to see Dart by another student who was talking to Robby. "What's up, my names Shane, what's yours?" Shane asked.

Joy jumped at the so sudden introduction, and thought again, "I hope that THIS new meeting won't end up like my last...couple..." before holding out a hand to Shane, saying, "I'm Joy, and this is my partner, Rowlet." as Rowlet flew around Shane from out of no where, and landed on Joy's shoulder.

Shane extended his hand to give Joy a handshake. "As I said earlier my names Shane and this guy on my shoulder, is my partner
Dart, he's a Froakie" Shane said. As he was talking Dart jumped of off Shanes shoulder and landed on Joys head, before jumping
down either Joys Rowlet and playing with him.

Joy giggled as the Froakie jumped from his trainer to her head, and down to the floor, as Rowlet followed, chasing it around the classroom. Then she looked to both boys, Shane and Robby, before sitting at her desk, and saying, "Don't you guys think the teachers should hurry up? This is like last time." she said, recalling the late teacher arrival.

Zack decided to tell people what happend " he got up and decided to walk to joy and tell her what happend " Hey... It's me and if you see that Cottonee that's Mines it just hatched " he said kind of nervously

"Oh, nice to see you again, Zack. And cool Cottonee." Joy said, as she looked at it in love. "It's so cute. And by the way, do you know when class will start?" Joy asked Zack, as she opened up a book, and started to study. "I'm eager to get this show on the road." she said, as she started flipping through countless pages, stopping to look over some.

" No idea think this will happen everyday? " he joked, He called over Neon and Neon came over

" Cot Cot! " Neon Started Rubbing Her head on Joy " Cot Cot! " Neon got some of her cotton on Joy " Sorry about that she's experincing the world you know? "

Joy pet Cottonee, and picked the cotton off of herself, smiling. "I get it. You've got a really cute Pokemon there." Joy said with a close eyed smile. Rowlet then flew around Cottonee, making it fly around easier.

" Yeah, i don't think she'll be good in battle i can't she Her get hurt! " Neon went back to Tea to play again

" iv'e been thinking..want come with me after school i'm thinking of trying catch a Treeko maybe you can catch Pokemon while we're out there?

"I'd love to!" Joy said with a smile on her face, her hands behind her back, as Rowlet flew back to her shoulder. Joy then returned to her studying, as she looked at the door every now and then, to see if the teacher would walk in. It seemed as though Joy was the only person in the room that had action going on, if that was how you'd say it.
(@Cryronn )

Zack nodded his head and sat down back to his chair but he was really wondering WHERE IS THE TEACHER?!?! he waited and waited but no teacher came in?

" This period is about end with us doing nothing...... " He groaned he studied for while then just took out the gameboy and started playing Pokemon Blue

Amul the Aumura froze gems foot in place as she looked at the small water frog as she exhaled a few snowflakes she smiled at the frog ,Yin sighed looking at Yang "Yang! stop messing around your little friend will turn the school into a popcicle!" Yang said upset rubbing her egg something was changing inside.

Gem cried out as his foot began to burn from the cold. Robby looked up at his small Pokemon and and glanced over at his Salazzle,"Mercury go help get him out of there." He nodded towards Gem. Mercury perked up, and stood on her hind legs as let out a small ember against the ice, it slowly melting.

Gem rubbed his foot and glared over at Amul, staring her down intensely. A small dark wave began to surround Gem, almost as if he was prepared to attack. Robby jumped up from his chair, it falling to the ground with a loud bang as he threw himself over Gem. "No!" He barked out. "I haven't put you in your ball in years, and I don't want to have to now!" The dark energy around Gem made Robby's body tingle and slightly sting until it slowly faded away.

Robby gave a worried stare at the Pokemon that froze Gem's foot, hoping to himself the classroom will stay in one piece atleast til the end of the first week of school. Mercury darted her eyes at the Amaura as Robby held Gem tightly, slowly picking his seat back up and sitting back down, his face gone slightly pink from embarrassment.

((Seriously, my wi Fi was down, wait for me.))

Tommy got into class, and was just on time. He took another seat next to joy and Greyson, hoping to talk to them again. He scanned the room, looking for the teacher. The teacher then walked in. He was a blonde haired man wearing glasses and a lab coat and some kind of light blue half-ring around his head.
"Hello class." Said the teacher. "I am Professer Colress. I was appointed to teach Pokemon history." He walked around the area. "So, I have three topics for us to do, and we will do them in the order you choose." He pulls out his book. He opens it, then closes it. "Topic one;The History of the Unova Separation. Topic two;The History of the Great Pokemon War. And finally, topic three; The history of Hoenn." He scans the classroom. "Call out what you choose. I will determine which one wins." He said.
Tommy jumped out of his seat and said, "Unova Separation!" He loved Unovan history because of the many dragon types. He then saw that Colress didn't ask anyone to sit down. Maybe he didn't care?

Zack raised his hand " The History of the great Pokemon war! " Tea nudged him and Neon sat on his lap, he remembered how before he went to aloha his dad told him his great great Grandfather fought with a hydregon " I know i know " he took the scarf out his bag and put it on her " Cyn! cyn! " she loved that scarf ever since his dad gave it to her

" I want know because my dad told me my great great grandfather fought in it "