• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Alola High (Rp Room)

"Let's both hope that." Ian said, as he by chance happened to hear the voice of Kaleb and had to agree with his assesment. Not that the lessons were unhelpful or anything, but he hoped for more...hands on practice with their Pokemon. His Chimchar Flint also turned to Kaleb and his Sandshrew and seemed to find the creature fascinating.

Tommy looked confused at the Elgyem and pat Blaze on the head. He meowed and smiled. <I’m totally ready for battle class!!!> he meowed, and Tommy smiled again as he stroked behind Blaze’s ear.

The way Claire saw it, the classes were rather- lackluster, for lack of a better word, but it wasn't exactly surprising. Biology didn't bring the feeling of ignited passion and boiling blood that the dark-skinned trainer was looking for, and the teacher hadn't even said anything that could be taken advantage of in battle. Flipping the pages of her bio book closed, she returned the book to the confines of her bag and prepared for the next class, apparently taught by the same teacher... wonderful.

Sighing to herself, Claire's eyes drifted to her schedule, or more specifically, the Battle class. A hint of a smile came to her lips and she clenched her dainty fists in anticipation. Although it might've been a bit boring right now, it would be an enjoyable day yet.

"I guess I gotta find my class..." George looked around confused. "I wonder if I should talk to anyone?" George just walked around in circles questioning where he was or what to do.

Ian glanced over and saw somebody who seemed to wander the halls aimlessly as he seemed to be looking for his next class. As such he decided to be nice and wave that student into the class.

"Hey, if you are looking for class it is in here." Ian said to the kid, George, not that he had known his name naturally.

Well I just missed a lot of notifications
Rosanna sighed, biology was...passable but history? Not a chance. She wanted to fight, not learn about the history of Poké Balls. She decided to read through her schedule and although most classes were just as boring as this one, one caught her eye. Battle class. She could not stop a grin and just hoped that battle class was worth going through all these boring lessons.

"Sure, follow me." Ian said with a smile, his Chimchar Flint now on his shoulder as he would lead the lost guy to the classroom where the upcoming Battle class was said to be.

"I'm Ian, by the way. And this is my partner Flint." Ian said as he introduced himself and his Pokemon to the new guy as they arrived in the class.

Namine looked around. Huhh, Seems like not to many people like history all that much. Thought Namine as she bit a piece off of her pocky. "Well looks like we have some tome to kill Vexen." Said Namine as she took out a book. It was about a man turning into a pokemon and they live in a world of pokemon. Vexen tried to get more sleep but was interrupted by flashing lights. <Well, there goes the nap idea.> Vexen looked towards the Elgyem. <What are you guys talking about?>

Bailey was late to be registered to school. He was a transfer from Kalos. He was not the 'most' responsible person. He knew he might get in trouble. He sighed and in his hand was the pokeball of his pokemon. He walked to class. "Where...Where..." He decided to look for the most students. "Hello?"

He stepped outside. "Pheonix, please go find people." The Fletchling nodded and flew up to go find some people who were in these parts. "Feltch Fletch!" She chirped.

Bailey sighed and let out barker and voltage. The two pokemon yawned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
After coming out of the forest to stare at a big school building Nick looked around the yard and then sent out his Poliwag (Poli). “Poli!” It said after it came out of its pokeball. Nick then went and leaned against the school wall.

After Pheonix came back, the young lad ran towards the school yard. He dashed past Nick, not bothering to look at him since he didn't see him. He slid into the yard, falling into the dirt. "Ow..." He dusted himself off and looked around. "Battle Class..." He looked at his schedule. "Is it outside or inside?" He turned to Nick and approached him. "Excuse me, do you know if Battle Class is inside or outside today?"

"Oh I'm George..." He greeted as he made it to the class. He looked around, much bigger than anything he could've imagined. "Woahhhhh." He just kept looking around the class, much bigger than his bedroom...

“Everyone settle down. Sit down, and be quiet.” Said Colress as he returned to the room. “Though I am your Science Teacher, Mrs.Burnet is out researching on Poni Island, so I also took up the mantle of your History Teacher.” He said, looking around the classroom. “I see that we have a newcomer. You must be either George, Nick, or Bailey.” He said, making a small smile.
Tommy just sat there, hoping that he’d get a friend group by lunch. Maybe he could hang out with Ren and Liv. They seemed like fun. He put away his beef jerky and got ready for class.

Bailey sighed. "I'm late aren't I?" He looked down at the paper. "Shit! Wrong class!" He ran upstairs faster then light and opened the door and fell in class. "Is this...Science class?" He asked Tommy, truly out of breath. He coughed a little looking at the small lineup of students. "Small class..." He murmured.

“No. It’s a class on how to not be a sucky person in life.” He said, very serious. “Just kidding! It’s History. You’re in the right venue.” He said, laughing out loud.

He smiled softly, inside he was shaking. "Alright. Where do I sit?" He asked, a lot calmer.

His Fletchling was cracking up, flying around her trainer. "Flet Flet!" She cooed. "Yeah I know. It wasn't that funny though..." He whispered, slightly upset.

Blue_Flash4

Nick walked in to history class passing right by Bailey looking around for the nearest seat to sit in. He then put Poliwag back in its pokeball.

He sat in a seat up front. Pichu, Rockruff, and Fletchling was on his lap. He held his pokemon, pet them, and would listen to the lesson. He would occasionally take some notes. He grew bored a few times and did some sketches of his pokemon, future pokemon, and items. After class, he left the school to go train his team.

(Guys watch the one liners or the thread will get closed)

Blue_Flash4

Nick then went to go sit in the closest seat he could find. He then sent out Poli and doodled in a notebook he had.

@Blue_Flash4 watch the one liner or the thread will be closed!)

He grew bored of the class and shut his eyes, sleeping.

After class finally ended, the younger lad ran to the front of the school. "Alright gang, if we have any battle class today, we need to be ready for whatever they throw at us!" All three pokemon agreed. "Barker, use Rock Tomb." The dog pokemon's tail glowed as he launched rock shards at Phoenix, who flew over and attacked with Steel Wing. "Excellent, both of you!"

Blue_Flash4

Nick then decided to go practice fighting in the forest he sent out Poli and had it use bubble on the tree. Then he sent out Squirtle and Charmander and has them fight each other. “Squirtle use rapid spin and Charmander use skull bash!” After a while or fighting he returned Squirtle and Charmander and have Poli climb up his shoulder and went back onto the yard of the school.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Briefly reminding you that if you have a problem with another member violating the rules, report them. Don't attempt to police the forums yourselves - mini-modding is a violation of our global rules.

But mini-modding or not, Bailey Liam Grant has a point. Paragraphs, children. One-liners are unacceptable.

Colress looked over, and saw the class was bored. “Leave early. Battle class is down the blue ladder in the lowest room, the battlefield gym.” He said.
Tommy grinned, and grabbed Blaze. He then began to dash to the battle room, ready to get it on!!!!
((Woo Hoo! Battle class!))

Blue_Flash4

Nick heard about battle class and decided to head down to it. He cleaned up what he had gotten out and started running to the yard. He had returned Poli back into its pokeball. Alright he thought to himself time to find out what battle class is like.

Leon looked up as he heard battle class was next. "Finally something that can really pass the time." He thought, as he got up and made his way out of the classroom to battle class, he turned is head to Tori and her Elgyem with a look of concern, he figured they wouldn't be too happy about battling and despite barely knowing them, he wanted to help... although the reason as to why was beyond him.

Last edited:
Rosanna could barely contain her happiness and grabbed her stuff, eager to find the battle class. "Sweet, battle time!" She shouted as she stormed out of the class and towards the battle class. Battling was her favorite thing to do and she couldn't wait to get in a fight with someone, no matter the outcome.

Tommy reached the battlefields. There was a screen reading; “Your teacher has business. Any time you see this message, get straight to battling. We’ll just use the footage we get to grade you.”
“Hey! Who wants to battle! It would be awesome!” He said, grinning. He tossed out Shock. But not his 3rd Pokémon...

Blue_Flash4

“I’ll battle!” Nick said as he reached the battlefields. He sent out Poli and Squirtle but not Charmander because it was his weakest Pokémon. Poli climbed up to his shoulder and Squirtle just sat there with it’s arms crossed.

"Me! I want to battle!" Rosanna said as she grabbed a Poké ball and looked around, hoping that someone would challenge her or allow her to challenge them. "Everyone, let's have a fun, good and all-out battle!" She said, waiting for any possible challengers to battle her. Whoever it might be, she and her Pokémon were ready for them.

Rosanna smiled, she was gonna have her first battle here and if the names were any indication, she had atleast one advantage. "I choose Blaze, Ingens needs some exercise." She grinned. "Let's go Ingens, show them why your name means mighty!" She said as she released a Poliwag. "Send out your Pokémon!"

Blue_Flash4

“Well I guess I could find someone else to fight!” Nick said smiling “Poli, Squirtle Lets Go! Nick then walked off to find someone else to fight. While he was walking off he told Poli and Squirtle “It doesn’t matter who we fight we’re gonna win!”

"Hypnosis!" The stomach spiral of Ingens began to spin, if Blaze didn't fall asleep then he'd atleast be slowed down enough for Ingens to dodge. Rosanna couldn't stop smiling and looked her opponents straight into his eyes. "You better do your best, otherwise this will be a hollow victory and no one wants that."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Ryan actually fell asleep. "Huh? Where's everybody?". Ryan looked at his Pokepod. "Great, Battle class... Might as well hurry.". Ryan hurried just in time to see two people battling, and someone tyring to find someone to battle. "Please not me....". Ryan took off his hoodie and sat down.

Blue_Flash4

Nick still looking for someone to fight decided to watch Tommy and Rosanna fight. He saw someone sitting but he looked like he didn’t wanna fight. So he just sat and watched the battle. As he watched the fight he thought about who would win.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"A Poliwag against a Litten? The trainer should be more strategic- well, It's not the first time I've seen someone win with a bad match-up. It does depend on the Poliwag's moves, if it has Bubble or Water Gun, it could win. His aura- he believes in his Pokemon a lot. That's a pretty big bond with his Pokemon. In fact...". Ryan quietly walked to the exit, and ran into the field behind the school and saw a injured Blue Flower Flabebe. He took it in his hands and gave it a Oran Berry. it looked happy, and nudged one of Ryan's Pokeballs. Ding, ding ding! Caught."Great, a new team member! Let's see... Gracidea!" He went back to his seat, watching the battle.