• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High (Reboot)

Kaleb walked up to the desk and picked up a white and orange egg. “I think I’ll take this one,” he said. As he lifted it off the desk, he felt that it was very light, but it also felt very special, as if something about it made it more important than most eggs. As Kaleb walked back to his seat, Rowlet sat on top of the egg, keeping it warm.

Makenna hugged her egg, but not too tightly. She wanted to keep it warm, without breaking it. It was a tanish color, with a dark brown triangle on the right side, and a light brown triangle on the top. It was like a normal egg, hard and smooth. But it wasn't light like a feather. It wasn't heavy, either. It weighed about 2 pounds, still not complete with transfiguration.

Dylan had took a strange, white cream colored egg. It was very light and one of the bigger eggs. "So, white means what?" He asked himself as he placed it on the table next to Frost. "And no ice around the egg. It needs to stay warm."

Tommy continued to stroke his egg. It was a light blue egg with large orange marks on both sides. Blaze out up a low ember, just enough to keep the egg warm. Tommy smiled. "You're really stepping up, Blaze!" He said, smiling. Then, he turned to Makenna and the teacher. The teacher had somehow managed to get Bagon to let go, and she set him on the desk. He laughed. "That Bagon's a real handful!" He said to Makenna.

"Heh, yeah. He loves practically everyone." she grinned. "But he loves sleeping more."

At that sentence, Bagon sat on the desk, and though his eyes began to droop, he tried to contain himself from falling over.

The bell rung. "Oh, class is over. Let's see... Pokemon Battle Class is next! I'll be there too! I'm a teacher of a lot of classes, you kn-" she said, but was cut off by a phone call. She took it, and a worried look went accross her face. "Urgent call from the office, gotta go, bye!" She yelled, grabbing Jolteon and dashing away.
"What was all that about?" Tommy asked Makenna, a worried look on his face. Blaze stopped warming the egg, and walked out of class. "Blaze! You don't even know where you're going!" He yelled, but the independent Fire Cat shrugged him off.

Makenna sighed at the mention of battle class. She really didn't like it at all. She wondered if she could convince to Professor to let her skip. She gently stroked her egg, not liking the idea.

Dylan gave a inside cheer at the sound of battle class. Frost will get his chance to fight today, and hopefully they will use their Z-move. "Battle class, who wants to battle?" He asked his classmates while Frost danced around his arm.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian sat down and placed the egg on the desk. Thinking on the warmth the egg needed, he took off his beanie and put it on the egg, while worrying about the Rattata nest he has for hair. A couple of minutes later, Christian heard the bell ring. “Oh, it’s time for my next class. Battle class. Sweet!” He said with excitement. He picked up the egg slowly and walked over to next class.

Tommy walked to the next class, holding the egg tightly, but not too tightly, in his arms. He walked down the green ramp into a large room. It had several large battlefields, a myriad of stands, and HV-IV Training sets. "You could host a Leauge tournament in here!!!" Tommy exclaimed, Blaze coming up behind him. "Who wants to battle me! I'm up for a challenge!" He said.

When Tessie got to her next class, which was battle class, she noticed that there were trainers already challenging each other. She walked closer to the group cottonee levitating beside her. Tessie held an egg in her arms, that she got from a class before. The egg was light grey with black spots on. She was really exited for this class, though she was exited for every class.

Last edited:
Dylan put his arm forward in a challenging motion to Tommy. "I'll take you on!" He said as Frost ran across landing before Dylan between the two. Frost may be weak to Blaze, but Frost knows a Z-move. That can even the battlefield quite well.

Makenna walked to her next class, Bagon in her pursuit. She held the egg close, hugging it gently to warm it. Makenna then walked into the classroom, and sat down on a bench, waiting for the class to be over. She refused to look or listen to whatever battles would be going on, for she despised the idea.

Kaleb set down his bag on the bench near Makenna and put his egg inside. “Alright, whoever battles me, it needs to be 1-on-1, just to be fair. I only own Rowlet, after all.” Rowlet started rolling in circles around Kaleb, causing Kaleb to facepalm. “We’re gonna participate in our first battle soon, so I hope you are ready, bud,” he said to his partner. Rowlet suddenly jumped up, determined to win, and looked around for his opponent.

Tommy went to one side of the battlefield. "Alright! Let's do this mate!!!" He yelled, and tossed a Pokeball out. It contained Shock, his Grubbin. "Let's see how you hold up against Shock! He's pretty powerful!" He said, grinning, but then speied Makenna out of ten corner of his eye. He frowned, but then turned back.

Dylan moved slightly to his side of the field. "Frost, wait out for now. Rocky, come on out!" Dylan called while tossing out a pokeball. A Rockruff jumped out of the ball and landed on the ground. He gave a happy bark when his opponent was seen across the field. "You can take the first attack Tommy!" Dylan called across the field.

Tessie holding her egg, looked around the room if there was someone who would like a battle. She saw that two trainers were already starting their battle. Exited Tessie looked around the room to find an opponent. She saw a pokemon rolling around their trainer which made Tessie giggle a bit. She decided that ask if they would mind to have a battle. She walked closer to them, but then she noticed that theit pokemon was a Rowlet, which made her suddenly stop, because she had a small fear of bird pokemon. Tessie's partner, Cottonee was floating close his trainer, but when she stopped Cottonee looked at Tessie a bit confused because he really wanted to meet the other Pokemon .

"Oh I see. You think I don't have a strategy to take care of Rock Typ- USE MUD-SLAP!" He said,a be cut himself off with a yell. Shock leaped up into the air, surprisingly fast for a bug. Then, it shot a splatter of mud at Rocky, hoping to score a massive hit.

Dylan wasn't phased when the extra command came out mid-sentence. It was tried multiple times before on him. "Dodge, and give a Howl!" Dylan called out to his pokemon. Rocky gave a quick sidestep. The Grubbin might be fast for a bug, but a bug's a bug. Rocky then picked itself on it's hind legs and gave a loud, but short howl. The action boosted his attack, while the Rockruff dropped back down on four ready to dodge or attack.

"Not bad... But can you handle this!?" Tommy congratulated, but outstretched his hand. Shock nodded, and shot a string shot to latch onto Rocky. Then it used the string to hurl itself at Rocky with a bite attack. Completely unexpected and original.

Rocky acted instinctively, grabbing the string mid-air and yanking it forward. Dylan gave a nod to his pokemon before giving a command. "Now Bite em!" Dylan said while Rocky released the string getting ready for a boosted bite attack.

Tommy knew he would know what to do, so he let Shock do his thing. After being pulled close, it whipped around to the other side of Rocky using its string, and then launched itself at the small do using Spark, which would do a decent amount of damage.

Makenna refused to look at the battle, scowling. She stroked the egg, and held Bagon, who cuddled next to the egg as well. The egg seemed to vibrate, as if the creature inside was cooing.

Kaleb sat down next to Makenna.

“You do realize that you need to battle for your Pokémon to grow, right?” Kaleb asked her, trying to help her realize the inevitable. “Sure, it is kind of cruel, making them hurt each other for sport, but it’s the only way to help them evolve and become stronger.”

Zek and Riolu were running through the hall. "Riolu. we are so late." Zek said. Hey finally arrive at class, and see students battling. As an introvert, he decided not ask anyone to battle him at all.

Makenna turned to him, but didn't smile.

"It's nice you want me to succeed and all, but I don't like forcing my Pokemon to beat up, and get beat up, by other Pokemon. It seems cruel to me, and I refuse to take part in such task." she said simply.

She continued to stroke the egg.

"But, I still thank you for your consideration." she added.

Riolu and Zek were just sitting watching the battle." I would rather be at home just cooking or reading then being at school. Am I right Riolu.". Zek said. Riolu shook his head agreeing to Zek.

Rocky had seen the move coming, targeting the string and not the Grubbin. In doing so, Rocky could sidestep away from the incoming bug. "Rock throw!" Dylan called out as stones began shooting out of Rocky's tail at the Grubbin. It still has to recover from being slung away from Rocky, it was a high risk move that didn't pay off well.

Tessie shook her head as she noticed her pokemon's confused expression. She looked down at her egg and then back at her pokemon.
"Its ok" She said and smiled.
"Lets go see if we can find another trainer" Tessie said and Cottonee nodded back
Again Tessie and Cottonee looked around the big room. Tessie noticed that there was a trainer with their pokemon sitting on the bench watching the on going battle. She walked to them and satt on the bench, Cottonee and the egg on Tessie's lap.
"Nice battle, huh?" She said and turned to the trainer.

Makenna wasn't sure if the girl was talking to her or the male sitting beside her.

"Battles aren't my type, so I refuse to watch or partake in them, even if I get an F." she remarked.

"Huh... Well everyone has their likes and dislikes." Tessie said to the trainer and shrugged.
"By the way I'm Tessie and this is my buddy Cottone. She said and petted Cottonee and looked at the battle for a bit and then turned back to the girl.

"I'm Makenna. This is my buddy, Bagon, and this is the egg I got from Pokemon Care Class." she said, holding up the egg.

She set the egg back into her lap with careful consideration, and started to stroke it. Bagon gave a small wave with his tiny arm to Tessie.

" Well nice too meet you Makenna and Bagon!" Tessie said happily and gave a small wave back to Bagon.
"Cool, you have an egg to! I got mine also from the Pokemon Care Class, but I guess we were in two different classes" She said and gently patted her own egg.
" Do you know what Pokemon the egg will hatch in to?" She asked and looked curiously on both Makenna's and her own egg.
"Sorry if I talk and ask so many things. " Tessie added,turned her head sideways and made a silly smile.

((Rocky hasn't been hit once yet... Um...))
Shock was struck again by the rock throw attack, but then it acted on impulse. Its body glowed with green-yellow energy, and it attacked with a boosted power bug bite, do to its swarm ability. Tommy smiled that it knew what to do.
May walked into the room and overheard Kaleb, Tessie Makkna. "I knew it." She sighed. She'd seen the look in Makenna's eyes back in care. She walked over and sat down next to the three. "I met somebody once, who didn't support Pokemon battling like you. However, I told him something. Every time you send in a Pokemon to battle, you ask them, kind of through brainwaves, if they want to battle. Most of the time they'll say yes. If they want to battle for you, it seems reasonable to let them do so. If your Pokemon is vitally injured, you can always send them back. A Pokemon's purpose is to give us love. And we created another purpose for them. To battle. Even though it sounds harsh, Pokemon enjoy battling, unless the trainer doesn't. Pokemon and trainer's feelings are connected." She said, got up, and walked over to the training area, and at down on a bench with her Jolteon.

Zek remains silent until Riolu walked up to him. "What wrong buddy?", He asks as he picks him up. Riolu barks multiple time. "Oh, you're hungry. Right." , he said. Riolu barks happily." alright, but first let get Dratini and Togepi out of their Pokeball ok." He gets two of his Pokeball and let out his Togepi and Dratini. He opens his backpack, and grab a homemade snack for his pokemon. "Here ya go.", he said to his pokemon handing them their snack.

(So far, all you did was hit with string, but never went through with an attack)
Rocky attempted another sidestep from the incoming Bug Bite, but the string that earlier hit him slowed him down enough so that the bug move landed. "Careful bud." Dylan called with a warning. Bug Bite is a melee attack, leaving it open for... "Now, Bite!" Dylan commanded for Rocky, who jerked to the Grubbin. A glowing set of teath appeared, closing down at Grubbin. And that should do a bit of damage, as it's attack is boosted.

Shock was struck, and he hit the floor, almost fainted. Tommy ran up to it. "You win this one. I'm not sure Shock can take much more." He said, picking it up. He carried Shock over to Dylan, and grinned. "Good battle though! That was pretty intense, if you ask me!!" He said, and Shifk nodded, happy that it was chosen to battle for its trainer.

When Tessie noticed that the battle had ended between the two trainer she got up and put her egg there where she sat.
"I'll go and see if there's someone up to a battle." She said to Makenna and took a pokeball out of her pocket which had Tessie's other Pokemon. The Pokeball popped open and on the bench standing was Wooper.
"Would you like to sit here and look after the egg or maybe come to have a battle" Tessie asked Wooper. He looked at the egg and then at his trainer.
"Woop wooper" He said ,looked at the egg again and sat beside it. Wooper wasn't really a battle type oh a pokemon so Tessie understanded him completely. Tessie walked to the battlefield, Cottonee floating beside her.
"Um.. Do either one of you wanna battle me? I understand if you don't but...uh yea" Tessie asked the two trainers with a slight nervousness in her voice. She hasn't really battled to many times but she knew the rules.

Dylan nodded at the mention of a good battle. "Agreed, good battle. I wasn't expecting the string shot thing, luckly Rocky caught it before me." Rocky was then returned to his pokeball before Tessie walked up. "I'm up for another battle. Frost might want his chance to fight today as well."