• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High (Reboot)

Kaleb finally woke up. He had been asleep in his chair for at least a half an hour now and no teacher had entered the classroom yet.

“Oi!” he called out to the others. “Why is the teacher running so late?” His Rowlet jumped out of its pokeball and started flying around the classroom.

“I’m Kaleb, by the way,” he said. “Kaleb Storm.” He walked over to Rowlet and picked it up off of one of the desks and walked over to the others. “This is my Rowlet. What’re your guys’ names?”

He stole a quick glance at a new girl with a Charmander that had entered but didn't take much notice. "Well look who's missing out now!" He said jokingly to Shine. "So a megastone is an item that can belong to certain Pokémon. Examples include Absolite, Venusaurite and even a Lucarionite! These stones allow a Pokémon to mega evolve when it has a strong bond with its trainer. The trainer must also be holding a key stone which can be placed inside a bracelet, ring or maybe an amulet. I think you can use a z-ring too by the looks of it. This Mega Evolution only occurs temporarily and in fully evolved Pokémon." He felt good teaching someone something from his home region. Wayne looked at Viola curiously as she was digging into the bag. He questioned the Pikachu with a, "Kie?"

Shine made sure to listen, averting her attention from Viola just to listen to Damon. After his explanation, she was put at awe. "Wow! That sounds so cool! I wish I could see that in action," she giggled before her attention was put back to Viola, who pulled out a Pikanium Z. "Oh right! My bro gave me a Pikanium Z," sh giggled before taking the stone from her yellow companion and showing it to Damon with a smile.

Kendar glanced at Evangale, watching take a seat in the back row. Then, he looked at Rexzy, slightly petting him as he continued sitting on his desk with a very proud pose. But after Kaleb woke up, completely ignoring Samson Oak, he spoke up.

"Kaleb, right?" Not even waiting for a response, he pointed towards the whiteboard, where Samson Oak and Tommy stood. "The teacher is right there, by the way." He leaned back into his chair with a slight grin.

Dylan heard the call for Z-ring holders. He had his, so he stepped forward. Dan followed him in suit. "Are we going to be doing a trial soon? I was told that we would be this year." He said standing in the front of the class. His obsidian Z-ring has been used by his father, and his Z-crystals at his house. "Can't wait!"

“Oh, sorry,” he said. “Still half asleep.” He rubbed his eyes and sat back in his seat, with Rowlet perched on his desk. He looked around at the others before diverting his attention to the teacher.

Damon looked in awe at the z-crystal shown to him. "Wayne, look!" The Froakie stared with widened eyes. "Wow, do you reckon there's one for a Froakie or Rowlet?" Then he remembered he forgot to introduce his Rowlet. He'd do that in just a second.

(Gtg brb)

Shine smirked, his attention averted towards the Z-Crystal. She giggled, "my brother has a whole collection of them! But sadly enough, there isn't one for Froakie or Rowlett, not an exclusive one at least. But I heard their is an Exclusive one for Decidueye, a Rowlett's fully evolved form. Hey, why are you asking about Rowlett anyways," she asked, putting the Z Crystal back into her bag.

Kendar nodded and he watched Dylan and Dan walk up to the Z-Ring holders. "More of 'em then I thought." He muttered.

However, Rexzy grew bored and suddenly hopped off the table, and headed towards Shine and Damon. "Rexzy?" Kendar glanced at Samson Oak, hoping he wouldn't see.

Rexzy wandered up to Viola and yipped a greeting to the yellow rat-like Pokemon, while Kendar was slowly inching towards the group.

The Axew continued to quietly snivel in his trainer’s arms while Evelyn gently rocked the dragon Pokémon in her arms. The Axew picked up his rattle while keeping a rather firm grip on the toy. He had no reguard towards the nearby conversations, as he thought, “Please don’t make me fight or anything like your cousin almost made me did... I don’t want to see the lady in the pink hair again.”

He could only hope that class would be over soon, as he discreetly placed his right hand in his mouth. His trainer continued to keep him held while noting that most of the attention was directed towards the holders of a peculiar ring.

"Well I actually recently got a Rowlet. Her name is Aries. I like to call her Ari though." Then he noticed a canine Pokémon come over. "Woa, what's that?" He asked. Wayne approached the Lillipup and gave it a friendly greeting.

"Really? My brother also has a Rowlett, except she looks far more different," Shine smiled. She looked over to her brother's desk, seeing his Rowlett, Angel, perched on top of it. She quickly got up and ran over, grabbing her and coming back over, placing Angel on her desk. "Ta Da!" Angel was fast asleep, so being moved woke her up. She angrily flapped her wings, but stopped soon enough.

Kendar seeing that the Rexzy has now gone rogue, slowly inched his way towards the group. "Rexzy!" He half whispered, half yelled.

Rexzy, however, just flashed him a cute little smile as he introduced himself to Wayne.

Kendar now standing in front of the group, looked towards Shine and Damon. "Sorry guys, my Lillipup is rather... inattentive." He said, a bit sheepishly.

((Omg I go for three hours and there have been like, nine billion posts. Wait for me!))
Tommy frowned at all the commotion, but Samson smiled. "Okay class. Everyone settle down. Yes, all of you are absolutely right. And it's fine, those of you who are late, come In. The Z-Crystal and the Mega Stone are very similar. They act with the bond you share." He said, gesturing to his heart. "Now, I own the Normalium and the Z-Ring. Who wants to see how they work in a little test-a-battle?" He asked, looking around.
((I won't be on for a few hours, so don't go crazy!!!))

Nova got up quickly, slamming his hands against the desk, "I would like to battle against you Mr. Oak," exclaimed Nova. Midnight snarled, being woken up by the rather loud action, getting up to growl at Nova. "Umbre..." Midnight soon went back to check on Quote, who unfortunately woke up as well. The dark type groaned and jumped up onto his desk, batting at his hands. Nova chuckled lightly, removing his hands, "sorry.."

The Axew silently mewled in his trainer's arms while hoping that he would not be picked for combat after recalling another bad memory. He had a shaky grip on his rattle, as the noise was barely perceptible to those even from a foot away. He felt his heart pounding through his body, as he took in a series of rapid breaths. He looked over at the teacher with his watery eyes while his body felt somewhat hotter to the touch by the minute. He saw his trainer raising her left hand while stating in a dubious manner, "I- I need to go outside for a bit... I- it's k- kinda an e- em- emergency..."

His trainer's left arm shook like a collapsing tower while her right kept the dragon Pokémon held in place. The Axew continued to watch the teacher while attempting to wipe off the tears raining down his face like a sudden flash flood before anyone would notice.

"Then you. You must be... Oh right, Nova. Also, if your Axew needs a break, feel free to go out for five minutes every so often." Oak said, smiling. He pressed a button, and the desks parted, revealing a battlefield. "Let's do this quick, because we've got important announcements to discuss, okay?" He said, smiling. Tommy was rooting for Nova, and quickly made a sign that said; Nova or Bust.
((Btw, what Z-Crystals do you have, because the feild trips will be to trials and you will take them on. I need to know in hindsight to make sure you don't have too many as you'll only be able to participate in a few trips.))

Damon awkwardly smiled at the Rowlet who had angrily woken up. "She's a feisty one." Then he heard someone challenge and professor and his interest quickly shifted. He stood up as the desks parted and revealed an area that was the battlefield. "Awesome!" He gasped, his Froakie clinging onto his head from slight fright of the unexpected transformation of the room. "I can't wait to see how this Z business works." Intrigued, he went to one side of the room, tightening his ponytail in excitement and preparation of the epic events about to happen.

(@Cryronn the Mudkip so sorry for the gazillion posts, I think we should all give each other a chance to post ;D))

Dylan was unamuzed with the transformation of the room, expecially because of the challenge. "Can I have a go next of Nova loses?" He asked, knowing that he would probably lose to a Z move. "Sorry, no offence." He said while looking back to Nova. Dan roared out in agreeance, and did a half laugh.
(He has Iceium Z)

ThatWeirdOne

Previously ThatOnePerson
(Pretend I got up to the front already.)
“Excuse me But, how do you get Z-crystals?” He’d ask Oak. He had a Z-ring, but no z-crystals. He would love to get a grass type Z-crystal for Pansage. “Pan! Pansage!” Pansage would cry, saying in his language, “Yeah! How do you get a Grass Type one?!” Marcus would hold up his wrist, showing his black Z-ring.

Dylan held up his left hand to show his own Z-ring. "By taking the trial challenge." He said. "I have an Iceium Z, but until I actually begin mine, the crystal would just shatter." Dan then roared a little, mainly because he couldn't use the Z-move like Frost could. "Oh, just wait a little bit. You'll get your chance."

Jake was in The Classroom, Sleep as he was Tried. The main reason he was tried was that he couldn't sleep all night because he was excited for the first Day of School. Jake didn't really wake up untill he Heard the Noise from a battle. The nosie loud enough that it woke him Up. Jake looked around with Tried Eyes as he looked threw the window and say a Battle really was Happening. Jake instantly was awakened as he Grabbed his Bag that had all of his Pokéballs and pther Stuff as he rushed to the battle feild to watch the battle.

Kendar was honestly, a small bit surprised when the room suddenly turned into a proper looking Pokemon Battlefield. Even Rexzy showed some interest as he was slightly distracted from socializing and looked at the arena. And what made it all the more interesting is the fact that there is gonna be a Pokemon Battle.

Kendar looked at Shine and pointed at Damon. "Shall we join him?"

Evangeline was somewhat surprised that the room suddenly transformed into a battlefield. She had to admit that it was kind of cool but she quickly shook off that thought as she stood in the back of the room with Ignis. " This should be interesting, I suppose..." She crossed her arms and waited for the battle to begin. Ignis was extremely curious about the Axew and wondered why it was so scared. If it needed a friend, he is more than happy to oblige.

Evelyn gave a nod towards the teacher, as she whispered to her Axew, “Come on, let’s go outside. You should relax first before we go back in.”

The Axew gave a quiet groan towards his trainer while more tears fell from his watery eyes. His trainer went out of the room and kept a firm grip on the dragon Pokémon, as she quietly said, “Look, I understand that you’re probably a bit scared to battle... but I’ll talk to them if you don’t want to battle anyone okay? Please take a deep breath, I’m right here if you need anything.”

The Axew gave a vague nod towards his trainer while cupping his hands and moving them towards his mouth.

“Would you like your bottle? Nod if you do, and do anything else if you need me to repeat it,” Evelyn asked after recognizing the Axew’s gesture.

The Axew nodded again, as he was handed his nursing bottle filled with berry juice. The bottle felt as warm as a cozy fireplace to the touch, as he sniffed the bottle after his trainer assisted in opening the spillproof nozzle. The dragon Pokémon took a sip of the purplish drink, as he inclined his head for a brief moment after getting the sweet taste he loved.

Evelyn continued to keep the Axew protected in her arms while noticing he still had the tendency to drink his bottle at a Slowpoke’s pace. She grabbed a small, soft cloth from her bag and gently wiped the Axew’s tears in the lightest motion she could to avoid startling the little Pokémon.

After giving a few minutes to allow the Axew’s composure to return, she returned to the room and took her seat without a word. The Axew kept his gaze at the teacher while hoping that his trainer would not be picked for any type group discussions during the day.

May rushed into the school. "C'mon, pick up the pace Lee, we're already late!" May shouted as she ran up a flight of stairs, Lee close behind. "Leafeon!" Lee said to warn May she was about to run straight into a wall, but it was too late. "Leafe... Leafeon..." Lee said as he stared down at May, who was knocked out cold.

((I don't mind if you have a Tropius))
Since Nova stopped existing, Dylan was called up to battle. Samson oak pulled out a Pokeball. "Time to battle once again, my friend. Come on out, Komala!" He said, sending out a koala Pokemon hugging a log. "We're a bit rusty, but don't expect partners who've been training for almost 50 years to be defeated by a rookie!" He said, and Komala let out a small sound.
Tommy heard a crash in the hall. He looked outside to see a girl who was knocked out. He raided his hand. Samson looked at him and he pointed outside. He saw, and silently nodded. Tommy rushed outside and went to the girl's side. She was out cold. He saw her Pokemon. "Hey. Mind helping me get her into class?" He asked them ready to support her into the class if necessary.

Dylan stepped forward, going around the Komala who sat and hugged his log. "Calm down, I can help." He said kneeling next to May. Dylan then took out Frost's ball, letting the ice type out. "Mind waking her up for us?" He asked the Sandshrew. The ice type made a grunt before blowing freezing cold air at the girl's legs. The cold shock should wake her up.

May jumped up "GAH! Gwen not again!" She yelped as a Glaceon popped out of it's Pokeball and stared at May. As May ran around in circles, the cold shock burning her, Gwen licked her paw and Lee just stared with an anime sweat drop going down his face. May than stomps over to Gwen. "How many time too I have to tell you NOT to do that!" She then goes on ranting and raving as Gwen ignores her.

Dylan looked up with a confused glare. "Hey, girly? That was Frost, my Sandshrew. You were knocked out, you know?" He asked standing up himself. Frost dashed up his leg as Dylan got up. "Good job buddy, thanks for the assist." He said while rubbing the smooth head of the ice type. "Are you ok?" Dylan asked May.

Tommy smiled. "Whoa whoa whoa!!! It wasn't your Glaceon. It was Dylan here's Sandslash." He said, smirking. Blaze looked from the room, and smiled. "Mrow row, meow." (This will be fun to watch.) Tommy looked over at Blaze, and he noticed. He saw May next to him and gave him his signature look. Tommy gave a; 'Stop it now.' Look.

Will walked towards the school staring at it with a Litten by his side, "Well Cin, if I want to travel on my own, I need to graduate from here first," Will stated to the Litten who just stared at the school. "Cin let's make a deal, to get stronger together," Will smiled as he knelt down to Litten's height offering a fist bump. Cin stared at Will's fist for a moment not caring before walking into the school. Will got up and quickly followed.

"Alola!" Will called out as he walked into the classroom to see some students along with some Pokemon. "Wow this is so amazing!" Will exclaimed, as he ran to each of the Pokemon, "A Glaceon, Pansage, Axew, wow, you're Pokemon are so amazing!" Will began stomping his feet against the ground before feeling something tap his leg. Will looked down to see Cin giving an intensive stare. "Oh right, my name is Will Jackson, it's a pleasure to meet you all!"

"Well your Sandshrew didn't have to almost freeze my legs off!" She crosses her arms And huffs. Eli and Gwen sniffed around the classroom, the students, and the Pokemon. Gwen was startled by the sudden Alola as she ran into a corner. At that moment, Simon rushed into class. "I'm not late am I?!"

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
“Great, I’m late for class” Christian thought in his mind when he arrived at his new school. He went inside and asked for directions for which class he is supposed to go to. Christian was told to follow the yellow ramp to get to his class, so that was just what he did. He found the class he was heading , but there were already students in the class (the people who signed up for the RP). He took a step inside, but was greeted by not students, but a trip of his shoelace, and then a corner of a desk, knocking him out. That clumsy kid!

Simon began to have an anxiety attack because all of the chaos. He just went to a desk and sat. Ignoring the kid that just got RKO'd by a desk. His Roselle came out of his pokéball and tried to soothe him with aromatherapy.

Tommy sat down, and began to let his imagination wander. Blaze shrugged, as this was quite normal for him. He began doodling strange pictures. One included a Dragonite battling an Electivire, another which had a fire-type Qwilfish, and finally a Comfey in front of a Pokemon Center. Blaze leaped up onto the desk, and gave a slow nod of approval. They were quite well drawn and detailed for sketches. He began doodling up the Beedrill evolution line beside the Grubbin evolution line, and began to daze off into his own world.
Mr.Oak turned to Dylan. "Okay. Now that that's settled, we can continue our match." He said, and made a look to some of the late students that mildly said; 'Yo, it's the first day. Don't worry.' and began to strategize his plan to attack with Komala.

Kendar looked at the battlefield, observing both Oak and Dylan. He spared a quick glance around the classroom, noting down where everyone else was standing. But soon his gaze fell upon the battlefield again. "This should be an interesting match." Kendar muttered and Rexzy yipped an affirmative. Kendar smiled at Rexzy and then turned to the battlefield.

Dylan shifted his attention to the battle, facing the opposing pokemon. "Time to begin? Alright then, lets go, Dan!" He called out. Dan his Deino ran out onto the battlefield, using his ears to make his way to the battle. Dylan turned back to his teacher, as the battle began to start. "You wanna take the first move, teach?"

"My honor. Komala, use Double-Edge!" He yelled. Komala threw his log and jumped onto it after he launched it, basically riding the log at a super-high speed, which I'll refer to as a Komala rocket. Not easy to dodge, but it would damage Komala anyway if it hit or it got impact with the ground.
Tommy finished up his sketches of the evolution lines and half-consciously watched the battle. He drew the Komala-rocket heading twoard the Deino, the exact battle scene. It was really, really good for a sketch, but that's because the two things were right in front of him.

Dylan had to think fast as the Komala was making its way to Dan. It was going to fast for a dodge, so two options. Take the hit or try to counter. He chose counter. "Dan, Dragon Rage!" Dylan commanded as Deino made a roar. A black and purple cloud blasted from it's mouth in the path of the Komala, so it would have to cut through it to reach him. "Dei, Deino!" It called out as it attacked.