• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Alola High (Reboot, Discussion)

Who do you think I should make the plot villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kinda want to battle, but the people posting are either ignoring me or afraid/refusing to battle me, and the others are just standing there. I dont know, maybe Christian could actually join the class and battle me? Or someone else? Anyone who is going to battle and not just sit there the whole time?

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Classified info. But I can tell you what instrument I played. I was marching in the Memorial Day Parade with my other fellow students

Uhhh, can I join the RP, I’m probs really late, but I can assure you that I’m a fun guy to have around (even if I do make a mistake or two here and there) :D

Name: Steven
Personality: Steven is a caring and humble Pokémon Care-Taker. Steven's partner: Emolga, has been with him since the very beginning. They have experienced a lot together, and cared for tons of baby Pokémon. Steven has a vast knowledge on Pokémon caring of all kinds. While Steven may seem happy, he can get very sad when alone, but more on that later.
Appearance: Steven wears a yellow hoodie and has brown hair. he wears grey sports pants, and dandelion sneaker. :p I don't know fashion that well.
Backstory: At a very young age, Steven's little sister was kidnapped by Team Skull to be recruited. Steven has been depressed sbout it ever since. To make him feel better, he was given a baby Emolga from a service which cares for abandoned Pokémon. Ever since, Steven has made it his mission to make other Pokémon never suffer the same fate.
Pokémon Emolga (Amanda)
Charmander (Kevin)
Other: Mashed Potatoes. (Also sorry for taking so log :p)