• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Alola High (Reboot, Discussion)

Who do you think I should make the plot villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only other thing i was planning on Kaleb getting in this RP was a shiny Pikipek, but that probably wont happen because its an egg. Would that be fine, or do i need to try and find something else?

So, im guessing Tommy’s egg is a Mudkip?

Also, would it be fine if multiple characters could get a Pokémon from the same evolutionary line, but in different evolutionary stages? Example: One character owns a Yungoos, and another catches a Gumshoos later in the RP. If so, would it be fine if at some point, Kaleb catches a Torracat while Blaze is still a Litten?

Hey! I hope you guys don't mind if i join... anyway here's my character bio

Name: Verinoque Tessie, but she rather has people call her by her last name, Tessie
Personality:Tessie is a happy-go-lucky go kinda of person, she might not be the smartest person in the school, but she has her heart in the right place and she tries to find good in nearly everything.
Appearance: Tessie has light skin, hazel eyes, ginger coloured hair that's really curly and reaches over her shoulders, that's usually worn open. She wears a white tank top that has a black pokeball on it and a black and white flannel shirt, tied around her waist. She also wears ripped jeans with white and blue trainers
Backstory: When Tessie was around the age of 6 she got attacked by spearows and got badly injured, leaving a small fears of bird pokemon or pokemon that just look like birds. When she was around of the age of 12 Tessie wanted to go on her own pokemon journey, but her parents being quite overprotective didn't let her go and suggested that she would go in a pokemon school first, though Pokeschool were mostly in Alola and them living in Unova would mean that she had to move to Alola, to attend the school
Pokemon: Cottonee and Wooper
Other: Tessie really likes potatoes, especially Mashed Potatoes

Btw, everyone show off their final teams to show me what to expect. Here's mine;
Blaze: Incineroar
Shock: Vikavolt
Scale: Kommo-O
Cryronn: Swampert
Terra: Archeops
Keira: Tsareena

PC:
Retro: Metang
Zcas: Rotom
Serio: Zweilous
Hero: Typhlosion

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Goji: Croconaw/Feraligatr (depending on how far we go into RP)
Handy: Ambipom
Pookie: Ribombee
Hala: Crabominable
DoggoKing (I’m sorry, but I had to. Lol): Arcanine
Cory: Oricorio

PC:
Raiden: Electabuzz
Nacho: Hawlucha
Bruce: Wishiwashi
Robbie: Mimikyu

Last edited:
Here is Dylan:
Frost: Sandslash
Dan: Hydragon (however you spell)
Shade: Zorua (evolite, refuses to evolve)
Cloud: Alteria
Shell: Turtenator
Flake: Glaceon (Frost's lover)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Changed it. The reason why I changed it is because those Pokémon were Pokémon my character used in his past journeys across the regions. Those were a few

Am I a bit late to join? If not here is my bio.

Name: Zek
Personality: Zek is much more of a nerdy introvert. He would rather cook, read, or play a video game with his pokemon. When he tried to talk to people; he starts to get really awkward.
Appearance: wear glasses that are a square shape, blue jeans, a shirt with a Pikachu on it messy black hair, dark brown eyes, and running shoes.
Backstory: Zek was born in the Sinnoh region but at age 11 he moved to Alola living with his uncle. His uncle sign him into the pokeschool so he can have friends.
Other: not very good at socializing
Pokemon: Riolu
Dratini
Chimchar
and of course mash potatoes with some gravy ps let me know when to jump in

Idk If you noticed... or something else..... but i my character was going to ask your char to battle, but when she noticed that Kaleb had a Rowlet. She stopped, due to her having a fear of bird/ bird-like pokemon