• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Alola High (Reboot, Discussion)

Who do you think I should make the plot villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm waiting on somebody to post a question to ask the teacher.

And by the way, the Team Skull in this story isn't led by Guzma and Plumeria. There's a different group of higher-ups this time around.

And yeah, if somebody can find a good reason for Aether, I'd be happy to include them.

One thing i dont get is: how did Christian beat so many trials with just a Totodile and an Aipom? How did he handle the Grass and Electric trials? And Hala’s Grand Trial?

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Well. It’s very simple. He’s cares and loves his Pokémon, and they do the same thing.

Last edited:

todoroki

Previously gamora
Name: Levi
Personality: Levi is a bit of a romantic. He practically has a crush of the day. However he mostly deliberates talking to them and stays flustered by himself.
Appearance: He has pale, freckly skin and pink brown hair. He wears a cozy yellow sweater.
Backstory: His parents shipped him off from Orre due to not feeling it's safe for him and sent him to school in Alola. He's not very interested in battling and is more invested in taking care of sick Pokemon.
Pokemon: Wimpod, Komala, Rockruff
Other: N/A