• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Alola High (Reboot, Discussion)

Who do you think I should make the plot villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Tamara (Tuh-Maruh)
Age(Between 14-15, we're freshmen): 14
Personality: Tamara is a very shy girl - generally isolating herself from everyone unless she is in desperate need of help. She doesn't play any sports but instead takes up pokemon beauty as a profession, always making sure her pokemon stay in tip-top shape.
Appearance: Tamara is a very short girl 4'11 to be exact. Her hair is a silky white almost frost color and is very thin and wavy. It extends down to her mid-back in the form of two pigtails. Her eyes are a chocolate brown and she wears red lipstick at all times unless she's sleeping, of course. Her clothes consists of a frost white cardigan which sometimes blends in with her hair, but a black shirt under the open front of her cardigan. Her lower half consists of short-shorts with the pockets partially exposed due to them being lower than the cut off of her actual jeans. This is because of the hot weather, after all. In both pigtails are two small strands of Lavender.
Backstory: Tamara grew up in the Johto Region with her mother and father but moved to Alola to pursue his dream of being a fishermen. Her mother became a Nurse in a pokemon center while Tamara went into high school. Her first pokemon gifted to her by her father was a Minccino.
Pokemon(Up to 3 1st evolutions, I might make exceptions): Minccino
Other: Mashed Potatoes for everyone!

I haven't been responding because there isn't much for my character to do. And I don't really know where this rp is going but I'm still checking here everyday so I'm still very much active.

Yeah, so that's why I don't want you to have it yet, because the actual water trial will be more lackluster if you already have it. I mean... I'm chill with the Normal cuz' it makes sense somebody might've cleared the trial already.

Sorry its been a while since i have interacted with this RP, i kinda took a break from the site. SBAC testing has been overwhelming my life both in and out of school. Tomorrow is my last day of testing, so my absence should come to an end very soon, but for now, expect little to no posting from me tomorrow, and possibly Saturday as well.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
What if, as the plot villain, we have both Aether and Team Skull working together, like what they did in S/M/US/UM?