• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Alola High (Reboot, Discussion)

Who do you think I should make the plot villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a question about what you mean by first evolutions. The main stream pokemon games has first evolutions marked down as when the pokemon evolves once. Also could she maybe also have a Tropius?
He means basic pokemon you would get hatched from an egg, so yea. A Tropius fits in the rules.

Name: Will Jackson
Personality: Will is usually very relaxed and calm. However he can be easily angered and/or frustrated with certain things. He doesn't communicate the best at times and usually stumbles on his own words. Will cares deeply for his Pokemon even though his only a new trainer.
Appearance: Will has messy black hair, and usually wears a red T-shirt and beige pants. Will doesn't usually wear socks and instead wears sandals only.
Backstory: After finally convincing his parents to allow him to go on a journey he was required to attend and complete High School first, if he was able to do that he could go on his very own journey. Will obtained his first Pokemon as a pet that used to live at his house with him, until lately when he was able to capture it as his own Pokemon.
Pokemon: Litten
Other: Will gets nervous quite easily, he also had one shoulder slightly higher than the other.

Name: Cin
Species: Litten
Personality: Usually sleeping and uninterested in others. Has a great natural battling instinct but is unable to show it off due to Landon's lack of battle experience. Also hates Mashed Potatoes
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Fury Swipes, Ember, Fire Fang, Work Up

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I recall that I joined the predecessor to this RP, so
YEET
Name: Kyle Johnson
Age(Between 14-15, we're freshmen): 14
Personality: Anti social and hostile. Doesn't want friends, but won't shoo anyone away if they are persistent or annoying or likable enough.
Appearance: Purple eyes, African American, green hoodie with grey jeans.
Backstory: Never liked people at all. Really wants to mute people so he can be close to being the only person on earth.
Pokemon(Up to 3 1st evolutions, I might make exceptions): Bulbasaur, Torchic, Alolan Vulpix
Other: hates life and wants to die(dead inside)

I recall that I joined the predecessor to this RP, so
YEET
Name: Kyle Johnson
Personality: Anti social and hostile. Doesn't want friends, but won't shoo anyone away if they are persistent or annoying or likable enough.
Appearance: Purple eyes, African American, green hoodie with grey jeans.
Backstory: Never liked people at all. Really wants to mute people so he can be close to being the only person on earth.
Pokemon(Up to 3 1st evolutions, I might make exceptions): Bulbasaur, Torchic, Alolan Vulpix
Other: hates life and wants to die(dead inside)
Are there African Americans in pokemon, or just Unovans?

s a m e

also, May is kind of a dope, the opposite of her pokemon. So she's gonna kind of be that one weird kid that can't seem to stop making mistakes. Also she's gonna catch Tropius later on. Also I'm gonna replace Lee with Elektrike named Eli if that's fine. I will edit my post

I got bored so I created a new oc and I fucking l o v e him

Name: Simon Callaway
Personality: He's just average. No traits that stand out but no traits that are really not accepted in society. He's just kinda there... well not until you get to know him
Appearance: Brown hair, Black shirt, jean jacket with a fluffy hood, nay blue jeans, red high tops
Backstory: He grew up in Twinleaf, had a family he actually liked, had friends he always hanged out. He lived a basic life... but he had one huge secret. He's gay, no one knows, not even his friends or family
Pokemon: Ponyta (Phoenix, Male) Roselia (Rosa, Female)
Other: He's gayer then a bag of skittles

Mashed Potatoes

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
I heard some people talk about the food Mashed Potatoes, so I came here as quickly as possible

Name: Christian Cuozzo
Personality: kind hearted, usually afraid of almost everything, stands up to people that are being bullied, the aftermath ends up...well...not good, loves food, music, and drawing
Appearance: Scruffy black hair under a grey beanie (he never usually takes it off so we won’t be made fun of because of his hair), green T-shirt, white shorts that are long enough to cover his kneecaps, black shoes, forest green Z-ring with a Waterium-z on it
Backstory: born to a (not really) poor family in New Bark Town in the Johto region, also having a bro and sis (bro 2 years older, and sis 1 year younger). When he got older, his parents got a divorce, with Christian’s mom still living in New Bark Town, and his dad living in Azalea Town. When he was 10, he finally got a Pokémon from the professor, Prof. Elm. Since then, he traveled through Kanto-Alola, collecting Badges and Z-crystals.
Pokémon: Totodile (Goji, F) and Aipom (Handy, M)

Last edited:
Two questions before I submit my character sheet. When is a good time to force my character down your throat and are we still accepting new characters? I really would love to join but I don't want to step on any toes nor be a nuisance to any person here.

I haven't seen Kukui in ages. 4-5 years or so.
Name: Dominic "Nugget" Bolton
Personality: He loves to eat, he can be confusing a times, somehow can make friends with almost everyone.
Appearance:Short, wears glasses, wears a lot of blue.
Backstory: He used to live in Alola but moved to Sinnoh, later on he moved back to Alola and he's glad to hear from Kukui again.
Pokemon:
Budget(Rotom)
Robin(Rowlet)
Alex(Abra)

Why mashed potatoes?

Name: Makenna

Personality: Makenna is a sporty girl, and she has a special spot for soccer. She is quite funny, and she has many facial expressions. She often laughs, and when she laughs, it's hard to stop her. She tends to fall over a lot as well, especially when sitting down. She cares deeply about Pokemon, and takes care of them at the farm.

Appearance: Makenna is a very tall girl, with bright blue eyes. She has short brown hair that is always in a a ponytail. Following a ponytail is a black headband with a white logo on it. Her face is covered in acne and read splotches. She is a tad overweight, but otherwise quite average. She wears black squared glasses, with a purple rim.

Backstory: Makenna grew up a couple miles out of Alola, on a small island. She lives on a farm, and has many farm Pokemon to the care of. She owns three baby Meowths, one mother Meowth, and one very rowdy Herdier. She gets in trouble a lot by her mom, and her slightly older brother always gets away with things she gets into trouble for. She mourns the loss of an early Growlithe, who was run over by the small boat used to get to the Alolan Islands.

Pokemon(Up to 3 1st evolutions, I might make exceptions): She has one Pokemon, a Bagon, who is very Relaxed.

Other: Mashed Potatoes...or baked? Or maybe Scalloped.

Last edited: