• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Adventures!

Where should we start off?

• Kanto

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Johto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

• Kalos

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Alola

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
So basically your a Pokemon adventuring around the world of Pokemon doing quest and having epic battles.

Here's my Bio (You can use mine for yours)

Pokemon: Salandit

Name: Toxic

About Dream:Lazy,Hyper sometimes,Learning how to fight,Has a little red orb following him,Smart,Trickster

Moves: Ember,Poison Gas, Dragon rage, Scratch

Ability: Corrosion

Here's yours

Pokemon:

Name:

About: (Your Name)

Moves:

Ability:

Hopefully this can be a thing!

Last edited:

Lexlecap

Previously Sillet
Pokemon: Rowlet
Name: Cent
About Cent: He is active and likes to fight. He is usually very quiet, intelligent and sometimes shy, but he is a charlatan if it is about being with friends.
Moves: Tackle // Leafage // Peck // Growl
Ability: Long Reach

One question, after more people enter, will you move it to Ask To Join or Private?
Also, can i be shiny?

Pokemon: Swablu

Name: Pippi

About: Pippi is a laid back pokemon, usually underestimate things and prefer dealing with it later. Not much of a fighter. Despite being a swablu, she can't sing well. Can be quite reckless if something she hold dear is at stake. Her hobby is bath, sleep and eat.

Moves: safeguard, roost, peck, fury attack

Ability: cloud nine

Note: Dream's ability should be protean, not protein.

GackGack27

Previously JC499
Pokemon: Meowth (Kanto form)

Name: Jack

About Jack: Quirky/weird but likeable, likes to fight. Hates the Pikachu, HootHoot, and Rowlet evolution lines and will fight extra hard against them

Moves: BubbleBeam (gen. 1 TM), Thunder, Fury Swipes, Bite

Ability: Pickup

Seems fun! I wanna join in!

Pokemon: Litten

Name: Luciel (Luci.)

About Luci: Luciel is a stubborn sort. She's headstrong and a tad quick-tempered, but still of good heart and nature. Despite being young and, frankly, weak- being unevolved- she's decently proud of her own capabilities and power. Nevertheless, each of her traits has a setback; notably Luci's reckless attribute. She's hard to get close to, but kind and doesn't like too much affection.
Luciel was born in Alola, but would often sneak onto the ships that were to other regions. . . Not much a sightseer, but she'd let herself get close to a Riolu who had vanished on one of the ships, and seeks out for it.

Moves: Crunch. Scratch. Ember. Growl.
Crunch is an egg move of Litten, and scratch, ember, and growl are all learned at low levels.

Ability: Intimidate.

Accepted!,I'm also going changing my Pokemon to Salandit. Finally the Rpg is going start now!, here's the link. People can join during the Rpg also Hoenn is the region were starting off on

Last edited: