• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive done a lot of online stories for diffrent games like Runescape with 4 sequels, A dynasty Warriors one with a sequel,and Resident Evil and now Pokemon. (bear with me not a lot of action the first posts)

I graduated from the Reading and Math learning Academy. Now that 5th grade was over we could finally go to Professor Saddler for our pokemon. Here in the town of Burthrope town the Professor instead of giving you the three started pokemon he would give any pokemon we choose as long as it was a first evolution. Many students were talking about the adventure and a few people were actually going to travel together. I turned to my good friend Angel and asked if he wanted to travel with me. A wink was his response.

Hi my name is Frankie and I am 10 years old. I was an eager learner and top in the pokemon academy My mom and my dad were pokemon Gardner's and with help of their grass pokemon they grew good fruit. My parents hoped I would pick a grass type but I already knew what I was going to pick. My dog Sparky was sleeping on my (a Poochyeana) lap that night and I wished he was a pokemon to. But there was one pokemon I wanted that was indeed a dog. That pokemon was going to be my first pokemon.

I woke up at 7:30 the following day. The sun was shining brightly and the weather was a nice 80 degrees. I ate my pancakes and my parents gave ma warm good-bye. I marched to Saddler's lab and saw about 10 people ahead of me. All were my friends and I saw one my friend's called Jorge with a bulbasaur. When it was my turn the Professor greeted me. I walked in a saw hundreds of pokeballs. He was glad that I was finally getting my pokemon for he praises me almost every day. He told me to call him whenever he can to keep him updated and I promised. Then we came to the issue of which pokemon. "So which pokemon will it be Frankie". Without hesitation he I answered "Growlithe". He nodded and gave me a pokeball. I threw it and said "Growlithe I choose you"! There was a strong fire dog in my possession.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Truly a marvel how ye not only post something that is not an RP in the RP forum, but it also violates every single rule of the RP forums.

I highly suggest you read those. And the rest of the forum rules, for that matter.

By highly suggest I mean if I see another violation like this, it's Armblades for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.