• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Adventure

"why don't you stay with us,if you don't have a tent of your own there's room in my tent and I don't think you want to you want to be out alone during night time there's zubats and golbats everywhere"Max offered kindly as her took a seat on a log

"Sure, I'll stay for the night if it's okay with you guys." Sandshrew and salandit both agreed that they wanted to stay "salandit can be a bit too playful sometimes so be careful. Sandshrew should be fine though he knows that too far is too far." Lime sat down and started petting sandshrew while salandit was trying to get charmy to play.

"It's getting dark. We should probably start the fire." He looked over at Mercury, giving her the signal. The Salazzle smiled as she stood on all fours, reared back, and spit out flamethrower onto the pile of tinder and sticks. She walked over by Robby, proud of her work and laid back down as Robby began to slightly stroke her back.

Gem however, stayed on Steelix enjoying the height. He climbed a bit further up, scanning the area in excitement for being so high off the ground. While everyone settled down, Robby's Mawile and Swampert began to eat some berries he had packed away in his bag.

eevee-vee!"Charmy hopped around salandit wagging her tail playfully "I'm gonna hit the hay,I'll set up the extra sleeping bag in case you don't have one,good night guys"Max walked over to Charmy and Pat her gently"ok you can play but whenever your friend goes to bed I expect you to do the same"Max crawled into his tent to see shard already asleep on his sleeping bag"good night shard"Max wisperd as he picked shard up to lie down

Lime heard a mysterious noise coming from the forest and came looking with sandshrew by his side and found a Swabblu using sing and put both sandshrew and Lime to sleep, deep, deep in the forest.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle walked into his tent and silently signalled snivy and treecko to do the same. "Ok guys good night" Kyle whispered as he set a mini tree in his tent for snivy and treecko to sleep on. Once he was done treecko and snivy layed on the tree and almost immediately fell asleep. Before Kyle went to sleep he took off his hat. When he got his sleeping bag he fell asleep straight away.

Robby stood up and stretched and called up to Gem,"Hey pal. Bed time." His Sableye frowned as he climbed down the large Pokémon, making his way into the tent. "Mercury and Chaos, I can't fit you both in my tent. Either sleep out here or pokeball." Giving it a second, they both decided pokeball and returned to their designated balls. "You can be in here with us, Delilah." The Mawile smiled happily and she climbed into the tent, falling asleep to the fire crackling.

Nurse Joy finally came out with Eevee and handed it to Lucy. "I can't find anything wrong with your Eevee!"
"Thanks!" Lucy sat down on a bench. She didn't want to stay in the Pokémon Center any longer, but it was getting dark out, so she stayed. She slept with Eevee on her lap.
The next day, Lucy woke up and stretched. She got up and Eevee jumped onto her shoulder. Lucy was out of food, so she asked Nurse Joy where the nearest store was. Nurse Joy said it was a few blocks away. Lucy thanked her and walked to the store. Her stomach was grumbling when Lucy realized she hadn't eaten since yesterday's breakfast.
She walked into the store with Eevee snd bought some food and potions. They both ate a hearty breakfast, and started to keep walking.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker had forgotten a tent and he didn't want to trouble the others, so he put everyone but King and Admiral into thier balls. Parker and Admiral slept side by side with King curled around them to provide shelter. "Today was nice, huh guys?" Parker looked up into the sky just as a shooting star flew by. "I hope you guys enjoy traveling with people, I know we haven't done that in a while." After a while Parker finally got comfortable and dozed off next to his Pokemon under the moon and stars.

Lime woke up. "Whoa, where are we? Where is salandit? Sandshrew are you listening to me?" Sandshrew was still sleeping. "Huh. It looks like the same forest we were in before." Sandshrew woke up and started walking towards salandit and everybody else but Lime had no idea where he was going so he just followed behind him.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker woke to find Admiral already awake and King just waking. "Morning everyone!" he screamed through the camp in an attempt to wake everyone up. "Okay guys time for some food." Parker held out 3 other Pokéballs and his other team members came out. He took out some Pokéfood for Admiral and his other Pokémon and a breakfast pastry for himself. After their meal he returned all of his Pokémon except for Admiral and started packing up the few supplies he had brought. Hopefully the other would be up soon, the faster they started moving the faster they could get to the next town.

JPSomeone

"I'm awake, I'm awake." Kyle said as he put on his hate covering his hair and scars. Snivy and treecko apparently woke up to the wake up call as well. Kyle got out snivy's pokeball and made her return. Treecko climbed up his shoulder as he put on his backpack and got out the tent. "Ok ok I'm here." Kyle said to Parker.

The next morning Max woke up after hearing Parker's yell"jeez,you could of just went into my tent and woken me up like a normal person!!"Max shouted as he walked out of his tent with Charmy and Shard beside him"okay guys I'll get your food"Max opened up his backpack to find a container of homade pokefood ,Max set it down to let his pokemon eat"so Parker do you know where lime went because he wasn't in my tent and I don't think he had his own tent,do you think something might have happened"

Robby was finishing rolling up his sleeping bag when Parker decided to be the morning alarm. Delilah, being cranky and not a morning type, angrily stopped over to Parker, snapping at his feet with the large mouth on the back of her head, not actually biting him. She kicked dirt onto the remaining small flame of the campfire as Robby finished packing up the tent and stuffing it away.

"Well, is everyone just about ready to head out?" He asked, as he returned Delilah to her ball with Gem by his side.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Hehe, sorry about waking everyone up so early. It's just that I wanted to get going soon so that we could make it to the city today!" Parker felt a little bad for waking the others, but he knew that it was best for them to make it to the city today instead of having to spend another night in the forest. "I'm ready to go when everyone else is, Admiral looks ready too." Admiral looked a little bit impatient, he liked traveling so staying in one place was bound to make him annoyed. "By the way, does anybody know where that one kid went? Ya' know, the one with the Sandshrew?"

Lime started hearing talking again so he went towards it. But this time it wasn't kids who seemed nice. They seemed like adults robbing an old man of his Pokémon and items. Lime jumped in and yelled "Sandshrew! Rollout!" Sandshrew obeyed the orders and used rollout on the two young adults as they sent out an arbok and a seviper and the arbok got hit by rollout and sandshrew came back and hit the seviper. Both were knocked out in the process. Then Lime found a swablu flying over him singing. But before he and sandshrew fell asleep again Lime through a nest ball at it and caught it. Lime handed all the mans stuff to him and walked off to find the kid with charmy and the kid with the empoleon.

JPSomeone

"Welp if we'r e already to go, let's go." Kyle said. Treecko hoped off his shoulder and waited for everyone to be ready. "Treecko is waiting let's get a move on." Kyle said. He waited impatiently while everyone got ready.

"Well ok,c'mon Charmy"Max pulled out a pokeball and returned Shard"lime,I hope your ok" Max thought to himself, Charmy hopped onto Max's shoulder"ok I'm already, remember when we get to town I need to buy cooking supplies then I'll be able to make dinner instead of gathering berries "Max walked over and began waiting alongside kyle

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker finally finished up and he and Admiral ran up to Kyle and Max. "You can cook Max? I didn't know that! Are you a good chef, I usually bought food in towns so having meals made would be really nice!" Parker was starting to see even more upsides to travelling with others.

"I'm good at cooking,my cousin taught me how to,he owns a five star restaurant"Max felt proud of his skill as chef"I can also crochet,oh and I know how to play dungeon and dragons"Max chuckled with a smirk on his face"oh,and are you ready to go Parker?"

"Wait, more voices!" Lime started walking towards the voices and saw Parker, Kyle,Robby, and Max all there and looked like they were about to leave. "Guys, I'm here!"Lime told them

Last edited:
Robby walked alongside the group, listening to the conversation as Gem crawled from Robby's shoulder to inside his backpack, leaving his head poking out, "Comfy?" He asked Gem, slightly smirking. He looked over at everyone, "So what's your guys' plan? Like, what's your over all goal in your Pokemon journey?"

Suddenly Gem's ears perked up as he saw a figure in the distance yelling for them. As it got closer, Robby heard a familiar voice. "Guys, I'm here!"

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Well, I guess I just wanted for me and my team to get stronger. I have a sixth Pokémon, but he's so weak that I can't really use him in serious battles. I guess I could use him for this journey though, we're early in so the trainers will be weaker. Parker wondered if he really could use his sixth Pokémon, maybe it would work. He could get stronger, maybe even strong enough to be a permanent member of his team.

Lime caught up to the others." Sorry I wandered off on you guys. I don't even remember doing it. Anyway, I caught a swablu and also found these people with a seviper and an Arbok and had to battle them with only sandshrew to save some guy that was getting robbed by them. He gave me this weird looking pokeball. See how it's like all black and yellow? Do you know what it is? What are you guys talking about? Am I asking too many questions?

"Lime! your back,I thought you were going to stay here with us,and that's an ultra ball if I'm correct"Max was glad that lime was ok"Robby,max I guess our plan would be get to town and get supplies not to mention cooking tools,but after that I don't have a clue"Charmy was grooming herself on Max's shoulder

Lucy and Eevee eventually walked to the edge of the forest where there was a large field. Lucy froze when she saw who was there. She grabbed Eevee and hid behind a large oak tree. She didn't want to encounter them here because it would be awkward, so she waited until they'd left.

JPSomeone

"Guys the longer we spend time here the less time we have to get to the city." Kyle said in a hurry. Treecko was running around in a circle chasing a weedless while waiting. "Treecko let me play!" Kyle said while joining them. It was a great way to pass the time while waiting. But it might just be over.

"Final Flicker return!" The Chandelure returned to his Dusk ball. "Even with the type advantage, you still have much to learn." Karrid whispered to the Dusk ball and clipped it back onto his belt. "I'm now burned inside his mind. Once you see something, it's there permanently." he thought to himself and then remembered that he didn't even get the coordinates of the place that holds the most technology. Karrid kicked himself mentally at his own forgetfulness. "Lets go Reaper, I'm determined to get that technology. Lets go find that Parker kid." Like a shadow, Karrid sprang off transforming into a thick cloud of smoke quickly gliding over the ground killing everything he floated over.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Yeah I'm ready! Let's get going!" Parker started off with Admiral and Max right behind him. "Kyle come on, we don't have time to mess around." Kyle and Treecko were chasing a couple of Weedle. "We need to get moving!" Parker was already a bit ahead before Kyle and Treecko decided to stop and follow too.

"onward to... wherever were going!!"Max smiled happily walking behind admiral and Parker admiring admiral's steel armored body while Charmy hopped back onto admirals head biting his metal crest"Charmy stop gnawing on admiral,I dont think he wants you to do that"Charmy ignored Max and kept biting admiral's crest

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Admiral scooped Charmy off of his head and held her instead. He didn't really feel anything when she was biting him, he just didn't like her on his head. "Admiral's steel is very hard, just like any of my other steel types so I don't think he really minds." Parker figured out just how durable his steel types were when Admiral and Centurion had sliced concrete and trees among other things without a dent. That was something he loved about steel types, they were very strong and also very tough. "And know that you mention it, I don't know where we're going either! Kyle, could you and Treecko lead?"

JPSomeone

(Parker one thing you shouldn't control other people's character, avoid that.)

Kyle and treecko started walking towards them after they said good bye to the weedle. "Thought you never ask." Kyle said with a smile as he got in the lead. Treecko and Kyle directed the group out the of the plains area and the start of a new city in alola. "ALOLA" Kyle and Treecko yelled at the same time. The everyone stopped, looked at them and they smiled. Kyle turned around to his group of friends and treecko hopped on his shoulder. "Welp we're here." Kyle said excitedly.

Last edited:
( Kyle your kinda controlling our characters too)

Max laughed whenever Kyle yelled out,as they arrived in the city Max grabbed Charmy out of admiral's flippers and sat her down beside Max,Max looked at a map of the city"looks like there's a pokemon center not to far from here and the supply store is somewhere around the center of the city,so I'll have to go by there later,what about you guys, see anywhere on the map you want to go to"

Last edited:
"Here that sandshrew? We are here!" Lime said excitedly. Sandshrew also looked excited. "Our first big city in this region! Isn't it awesome!" Lime sent out salandit and swablu to see the city.

Robby smiled, admiring the beauty of Alola. "It's great, huh Gem?" The excited small Sableye crawled out of Robby's bag and onto his shoulder; clapping his hands in excitement. Robby pulled out his Pokenav that he got back at Hoenn, trying to check what city they were in.

He grunted in frustration, "Anyone know what city we're in? My Pokenav is dead."

Karrid melted into the shadows as if he literally was a shadow. He stood in the darkness of the forest with his baby blue eye glowing visibly in the darkness. He had finally caught up with Parker and his little group of Trainer friends. A pair of blood red eyes slowly appeared out of nowhere, level to Karrid's midsection. "Reaper, show give them a little chill. Just a taste of the chill of death." The red eyes disappeared and a very faint shimmering shadow could been seen floating over the ground if inspected very closely. The shadow resembled a Gengar.