• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Adventure

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
"Max this Parker, Park this Max." Kyle said introducing them. He got down from a tree and adjusted his hat to make sure it was covering all his hair and his two scars. "Max, Parker is running from a hooded cape dude." Kyle said trying to act serious. He couldn't resist laughing he imagined a dude in a my little pony sweate and buzz lightgear cape.

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Heya Max... I feel like I might have seen you before, were you at the battlefield across from the Pokémon Center? And what are you laughing at Kyle! He's real... and super scary." Parker felt like Kyle was laughing at him for being afraid of some random guy, but Parker knew how freaky this guy was. "I swear he's real, he had a mutated Gengar AND HE COULD FLOAT!" That only made his story sound even more farfetched.

"are you sure your telling the truth,it could've been an illusion some trainers do that for the flare"Max was having a hard time believing Parker's story"well,if your serious about this i believe you,and I have some potions you could use"

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Now that I think about it he used ghost types, maybe he was using one of his Pokémon to float? And if you could let me use some potions I would very much appreciate it, his Gengar got Admiral pretty good." Parker held out a Pokeball and after a brief red light Admiral appeared, he was in visible pain and held one of his fins over a spot on his abdomen.

JPSomeone

Kyle was dying of laughter he even fell on the ground. But when he did treecko jumped onto his face and slapped him. "Treecko tree!" Treecko said seriously.

"Ok ok buddy geez you didn't have to slap me that hard." Kyle said while getting up. As he thought about someone illusions could be pokemon. He read that in a book once while finding pokemon battle strategies. "Parker you should travel with us we could you with your problem and get through the gyms together, what so you think?" Kyle said with a smile.

"wow an empolion,he must've been really strong to be able to beat admiral"Max could hardly that the trainer could beat an empolion"here you go"Max sprayed the potion on the wounds of admiral"that should,help you,so Parker,are you doing the gym challenge too"Charmy hopped onto admirals head trying to bite his steel crest playfully after being woken up from the race

Robby looked over where he stood, alongside his whole team. "A hooded cape guy?" He slightly chuckled at the thought of that. At the thought of some creep. He turned back around, seeing his Swampert practicing on a thick tree and his Mariel chomping at another thick tree, practicing as well. "Good job guys keep it up!" He announced to his team proudly.

Meanwhile, his Salazzle, Mercury, was harassing Gem, spitting hot poison at the small Sableye. "Aw come on, Mercury." He couldn't help but chuckle seeing Gem run and dodge the poison.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Yeah, I actually am. I have all of the badges from Sinnoh and I'm looking to get the badges from other regions too. Would you guys like to see my team?" Parker was proficient at battling and training so he had no problem showing his team off. He had to admit though, it was mainly just to flaunt himself.

"sure,but before we do that we might want to get out of this forest first,then we can properly introduce each other and our pokemon"Max began to walk again"c'mon the next town shouldn't be to far away from where we are now"Charmy was still biting admiral's crest

((Anyone know what region were in exactly?))

Robby returned all his Pokémon, excluding Gem and walked over to the group of trainers, which he was at first a small distance from. "Care for one more traveler?" He asked, with Gem standing by his side smiling widely. "I'm Robby. This is my partner Gem."

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Oh cool! You don't see Sableye for often! Oh, sorry didn't introduce myself did I? I'm Parker, and this is my partner Admiral!" Admiral gave a wave with his fin and his beak upturned in a sort of grin. "Feeling better now buddy?" Parker was relieved that his partner was feeling better, he was lucky he had Klefki to handle that Chandelure and allow him to escape. Hopefully he never has to fight the hooded guy again, especially not with others around. He didn't know if anyone else was strong enough to put up a fight against him.

JPSomeone

"Hi nice to meet you Robby, My name is Kyle and this my partner Treecko." Kyle said with a smile. He got up and treecko climbed onto his shoulder. Treecko stuck out its tail in a hand shaking motion. "Robby, treecko would like to shake your hand." Kyle said.

"Treecko tree" Treecko said. This motion of hand shake Kyle understood immediately. Treecko was testing if Robby was trust worthy. Kyle looked at Robby. "Well don't leave him hanging." Kyle said with a smile.

Lime was lost in a forest when he heard the faintest sounds of talking so he headed towards it crouching with his sandshrew "alright sandshrew I think we might get out of here now but hopefully these people are nice" Lime said in a whisper. To Lime's suprise there were many people there. "Sandshrew stay low they could be bad" Lime was telling sandshrew "let's just watch them for a bit to make sure."

Robby smirked, extending out his arm and gently shook Treecko's tail, "Never had a Pokemon extend their tail for a handshake before." He noted. "I've seen you guys around back at the city; around and about. Just never got to fully introduce my self. I've been a bit too busy gathering items for the journey."

After letting go of Treecko's tail, Robby looked back over at Kyle,"I've noticed you have a Snivey as well. Are those your only team mates?"

Max ran back to everyone after he went into the forest alone,he saw Robby and how his friends were greeting him so he decided to greet them himself"hi my name's Max"he said out of nowhere,Charmy was sleeping on Max's shoulder again

JPSomeone

"I'm starting off with snivy and treecko in this region then gonna catch more pokemon as I go along." Kyle with a smile. Treecko sat on shoulder and started smiling as well. Treecko has been on two different journeys with Kyle. Both ended out really well as well. Well anyways let's get back on track Kyle thought. "Well let's get back track, Treecko would please lead us out this forest and to the nearest area with sun light." Kyle asked.

"Tree!" Treecko said as he jumped off Kyle's shoulder.

"Well guys let's follow treecko." Kyle said with a smile. As he started to follow treecko he thought he saw a person and a pokemon in the bushes. Lets just focus on the way out Kyle thought.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Woah, can Treecko really lead us out of the forest?" Parker was suprised a Pokemon could lead them so well out of a dense forest. He was also kind of jealous, him and Admiral both had no sense of direction. They were constantly getting lost or ending up in the wrong town, it was nice to finally have companions to travel with.

"oh so now we're moving"Max chuckled as he said that"if treeko could lead us out what was the point of the map"Max was on edge for some reason,Max followed his friends with Charmy asleep"hey guys,wait up"

JPSomeone

"You gave me the map first of all, second of all I only use treecko and snivy's sense of direction when I'm really lost." Kyle said. Treecko's sense of direction was always correct but when it's in a city type of area forget it. Kyle could see the exit and what was coming up. What if we if camped in that plains area coming up its already the evening and soon to be night Kyle thought. But he almost forgot one thing. "Oh and Parker think about flowers, trees, and grass all grow due to sun light and water but if treecko can sense the most sun lit area... we can get out of here." Kyle explained.

"Sorry,let's get going if we want to make it out of here before night"Max waited for Kyle to take the lead like the plan from the beginning"I feel uneasy,because whenever I ran off on my own I saw the eyes of a Pokemon,and it vanished in an instant after I saw I don't know what pokemon it could've been but I didn't want to stick around to find out,I probably couldn't take it anyway,after all I only have one pokemon"Max felt afraid of what might of happened if he stayed

JPSomeone

As treecko walked into the grassy plains area and the out forest Kyle noticed Max was alittle behind. "Hey Max stop dreaming and get into this grassy plains area!" Kyle shouted at Max. As for treecko, he climbed up onto Kyle's shoulder and smiled. "Thanks buddy, we wouldn't of made it of there without you." Kyle said.

"Treecko tree." Treecko said feeling appreciated.

"As for you guys we should start unpacking and getting ready to eat before night fall." Kyle said. Kyle felt as if he started taking lead. But treecko started noticing it too and he gave Kyle a good old smile. Treecko help Kyle unpack his sleeping bag and tent. But hoped one of the others knew how to cooked cause treecko and him were getting starving.

"sorry"Max hurried to the area where everyone was unpacking,Max finished setting up his tent and sleeping bag whenever Kyle asked for a cook"I've learned how to cook but I don't have any supplies to cook with,and does anybody have a fire type"Charmy woke up from her nap on Max's shoulder and began to sit and watch the trainers set up camp and such

After following from the back for some time, Robby finally stopped with the others. He pulled out his small tent and sleeping bag and began to set them up. After getting the tent ready, he looked at their campsite and thought to himself,"We could use some fire..",. "Guys I'm gonna get some firewood so we can set up shop." He let out another team member of his, Salazzle. "Lets get some wood Mercury."

" Alright most of them are going farther in the forest sandshrew so it's now or never." Lime said as he and sandshrew entered the Pokémon center. After getting sandshrew healed, Lime suggested "We should go and try to catch another Pokémon sandshrew." Sandshrew agreed and they headed to the forest unknowing what could be there in the dark forest at night.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Now seems like a good time to introduce my team, they could help us setup anyway." Parker reached for the four other Pokéballs at his waist and threw them out in front of him. "Of course you guys already met Admiral, but here's the rest of my team!" The four new Pokémon took up a huge space in the middle of the field. "This is Centurion my Bisharp, Private my Klefki, Colonel my Garchomp, and lastly King my Steelix!" Parker didn't really use his Steelix that often, so it wasn't use to very much attention. "Admiral and Centurion could you two cut up the firewood, and Private and Colonel can construct our tents. King can uhhh, well he's a little too big to help, King I guess you could guard the camp?" Parker found that finding jobs for a Pokémon as large as Steelix is was a bit tricky, King never minded though. "Why don't you guys bring your teams out and we can eat before the sun goes down?"

Robby returned with a large handful of branches and twigs for Parker's Pokemon to cut up and dropped them a short distance from the tents. "There we are!", Robby wiped the dirt from his hands as Salazzle places pine straws and other tender beside the wood, waiting for them to be cut so she can begin the fire. "I'll bring out my team once dinner is ready. It'll be the best time for everyone to meet."

Max was excited to meet Parker's pokemon,however steelix stopped him in his tracks,Max has never seen a Pokemon as large as king"w..woah,tha...that's a big pokemon"Max snapped out of his trance when he was asked about his team"well I only have Charmy,"Max felt embarrassed about his team consisting of only an eevee Parker has an empolion and Robby has a sabelye

JPSomeone

"Ok me and Max are the lowest of the low in team ratings. But man, look at that steel it must get alot attention." Kyle said half sad and half excitedly. Kyle only had treecko and snivy. Of course treecko and snivy were great friends with Kyle. Looking at the others team's made him feel alittle embarrassed. But there's only one thing to do. Move on.

Kyle walked over to steelix with treecko. "Hey big guy, I'm Kyle and this is my partner treecko." Kyle said with a smile.

"Wow! A steelix I really hope it's wild! Let's go sandshrew!" Lime and sandshrew ran over to the steelix hoping to be able to catch it. "Oh no! other trainers! They better not be cruel to the steelix. Let's just watch them for now and if they start hurting it we have no choice but to help it." After waiting a while he relalized they were the owners and they seemed nice so he tried to go talk but then a salandit came and pounced on him. They started to battle and eventually Lime caught it. "Yes, I got a new Pokémon!" Lime said. He walked out of the bush he was hiding in "Hi guys"

Last edited:

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker walked over to where Kyle and Treecko were. "Steelix seems intimidating, but he's a big softy, ain't that right bud?" Steelix leaned his head down for Parker to pet it. "I do get glances when he's out, that's why I don't let him out often. He loves being out in the open like this though. Maybe I should let him out more, he's really enjoying himself!" Seeing all of his Pokémon happy and helping made Parker proud of his team. "I'm sure Treecko and Snivy will get along with everyone, and one day they'll be super strong!"

JPSomeone

"Well nows a good time to send out my other pokemon snivy." Kyle said as he let snivy out her pokeball. Snivy was more of performance pokemon but if Kyle could get its dance moves to be like attacks it would be a whole new story. Snivy used vine whip and sat on Kyle's other shoulder. "Snivy, treecko meet steelix and all the other pokemon." Kyle said with a smile. Snivy and treecko jumped off Kyle's shoulder and ran to the other pokemon. But when they ran off he heard a person so he turned around.

Max began to walk back I the forest to gather berries for dinner,a rustle came from a bush near Max "huh ,what was that,who's there" a ball of ice Launched out of the bush hitting Max and knocking him against a tree"agh,what the heck was tha-"Max was cut off by a alolan sandsrew walking out of the rustling bush acting like nothing happened,the sandshrew began to lick Max's hand "why is the sandsh-ohhh it's because the scent of berries on my hand"the sandshrew began to rub it's head on Max's hand"aww,it's kinda cute"Max began to pet the sandshrew ,Max pulled out pokeball and held it in front of the pokemon"sand"the sandshrew poked it's head on the pokeball and through a flash of red light was sucked into the ball,it shook once...twice...three times small stars formed around the ball showing that the pokemon was captured"yes!! I think I'll call you shard, c'mon let's go show the others and Charmy my new Pokemon "Max said excited Carrying a basket of berrys and shard by his side"hey guys check out my new pokemon"

Last edited:
"Well, better now than never I guess." He opened his two other pokeballs on his belt; a great ball and a dusk ball. Appearing was his Swampert, Chaos, and his Mawile, Delilah. "Hey Chaos, go help with the stick pile." He directed. Robby walked up to the enormous Steelix, patting it gently. "Never seen one in person." He said to himself.

Gem had already began climbing on Steelix's tail, happily scaling the Pokémon. Mercury had laid down by the pile of sticks, slightly wagging her tail waiting to start the campfire as Chaos began breaking them apart into a pile.

"Wow! Another sandshrew but it looks different!" Lime thought to himself "That person notices me but the others don't so I don't have much to worry about if they are terrible people." Lime thought still thinking to himself. "Nice Empoleon." Lime said and gulped.

"Oh sorry I didn't introduce myself! I'm Lime and I'm new here in alola that's why my sandshrew is a ground type still." Lime said realizing that these people must be nice. "Im hoping to bond with new Pokémon and become stronger with each of my Pokémon."

Nice to meet you lime,I'm Max and this is Charmy and Shard"Max greeted picking up his two pokemon"so what were you doing in the forest"Max asked, shard and Charmy began playing tag and started trying to get treeko and snivy to play"eevee-eve","sandshrew".Max handed his basket of berries to Kyle"I got some berries for dinner,but I'm gonna buy some cooking tools whenever we get to town,then I can actually make food"Max smiled

"I was in the forest trying to find some Pokémon and then I got lost then I heard voices which turned out to be you guys so I waited until you went into the forest so I could go to the Pokémon center then I went back into the forest because I saw a steelix and thought it was wild so I came over here and saw you again and watched you until I trusted you and that's when I came out of the bush and caught salandit and now I'm here talking to you". Lime said trying not to miss a detail.

JPSomeone

"So that's the whisper noise I heard in the forest. Anyways my name is Kyle and those two grass type pokemon over there playing with the eevee and sandshrew are my pokemon." Kyle said introducing himself. He grabbed the berry basket and then called his pokemon over so he can eat with them. When his pokemon came over to him, they all smashed their faces into the basket eating the berries. Soon they finished and Kyle looked at Max. "That was some good stuff."Kyle said as he started laughing.

" My partners are sandshrew and salandit so far. Alright salandit it's time to come out!" Lime sent out salandit to meet all the other Pokémon. After letting sandshrew and salandit play and meet the other Pokémon "It's getting pretty late we should get going" Lime said.