• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Adventure (Sign Up/ Ideas)

Before going on main role play, Sign Up Is Here.

How to Sign Up

Name-
Gender-
Apperence/Clothes
Personality-
Other-

How to list ideas

Write down something like this

Something I want to do in this RP is ________________________________.

Explain why...

I want to do this because________________.
Then Your done! post your idea and wait for approval

Signs of approval

:up:_Yes_Ok_Sure~~ Its approved

:@_ No_ Not the best_~~Not approved

Name- Flint Lancaster
Gender- Male
Apperence/Clothes- He wears a casual white-and-black checkered shirt along with a stereotypical bad boy jacket. His bottom clothing consists of plain jogging bottoms and flats.
Personality- He's a chill guy, the one who can casually walk into someone's house and ask them if they want pizza. He's kinda too chill, though. Even if someone's dying, he'd probably just say, "Welp." before walking off.
Other- He's freckled and has stubble on his chin.
~~
Something I want to do in this RP is maybe having an "evil" team who has a grudge against the Professor, because it might explain why our characters are going on an adventure: the Professor could send them out and train them as his soldiers without them knowing.
~~
Sorry if I don't respond often, I'm not very active.

Name- Barry Kirtman
Gender- Male
Apperence/Clothes- He wears a dark green sweater and over that is a light green hoodie. His bottom clothing is grey jeans and really plain white running shoes.
Personality- He usually is the person who gives up first in most situations, After giving up he usually just leaves the area. Tries his best to be nice to the people around him.
Other- N/A

Name:Jake Ross
Appearance: Jake Weara black Pants, A white Shirt and a Thin Black Jacket Over the Shirt as he Also Wears a Black fedora with a White Feather in it as he Has Purple Eyes, and a Birthmark on his right Hand that looks like a Ghost
Personality: Jake is Very nice and Very open And out about his Feelings. He Is not afraid to Speak his Mind and will to do Anything to Protect his Friends. Buuut he can be Rude or Mean or Even Heartless At Times.
Other: N/A

I hope this is good Enough

Cyber_Poipole

Previously Cyberspace_warrik
Name: Kai Cy
Appearance: Screenshot 2018-08-21 at 7.06.38 PM.png
Personality: Outgoing, relaxed, pretty goofy and a bit odd. he has an odd understanding of pokemon, he may appear 15, but his mindset is of someone who has gone near and far.
Other: N/A

Name- Kathrine Khale
Gender- Female
Apperence/Clothes: https://www.deviantart.com/gamerblam/art/Katy-741485938 (Katy)
Personality- Kathrine is very easygoing and cheerful around most folks,she does concider their ideas for her preformances as well. She is often calm at times of battling and fighting problems as well,always finding a way through.
Other- She wears a different outfit for Contest and She has a best friend named Kira.
Hope this is good. ^>^

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Name-Lucas Zani(Luc for short)
Gender-Male
Apperence/Clothes-He wears a Lapras T-Shirt,and red sneakers.A Squirtle designed beanie,and has blue eyes,and brown hair.
Personality-Lucas is quiet,and very cautious.He's not very scared,but he can be protective sometimes.
Other-He has a liking to water and ground types.

Also,will there have to be multiple starters from different regions?