• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon adventure (romance)

As do I; I would also like to take part in this rp, but there seems to be no basic information about it. If you don't actually have any ideas, perhaps we can help you brainstorm?

May I propose a plot?

There are many fresh new trainers in the Kalos region! A team of young trainers will band together and go on an adventure to explore the region to its entirety! Romance in between the lines.

I guess I'll begin.

Name: Mox
Pokémon: Fennekin

Physical Traits: Black hair, narrow and black eyes, short, very light and thin
Personality: Confident, friendly, excite(d/ing)

----------

A Fletchling circled above the sky in Vaniville town. The sun was yet to rise; the neighbors yet to wake. Mox and Professor Sycamore had met at a table outside of a coffee shop. After choosing Fennekin as his starter, Mox left with eager intentions to battle some Pokémon and meet new friends on this adventure. When he woke up, he had declared that his mission was to explore the entirety of the Kalos region.

Half an hour passed, and Mox had arrived at the Santalune Forest. He sighed a deep, warm breath. He was ready to take on some wild Pokémon. Nervous, he scouted the tall grass hopefully in order to find a wild Pokémon. Suddenly, a yellow flash blinded his eyes.

A wild Pikachu appeared! "GO FENNEKIN!" shouted Mox excitedly.

Fennekin leaped from beside his trainer towards the wild Pikachu. "Use Ember!"

Before Fennekin could fling a burning ember at the wild Pikachu, it turned around and used Tail Whip! Fennekin suddenly felt weaker, but he wouldn't give up. He flung the burning ember at Pikachu which really stung it.

"Alright! One more time, Fennekin, use Ember!"

The wild Pikachu used Thunder Shock and summoned a small lightning bolt at Fennekin, but he endured it.

Fennekin used Ember again, and this time, Pikachu's eyes showed weakness.

"Alright, here goes nothing!" Mox chirped, throwing a Pokéball at the wild Pikachu, almost missing.

Pikachu's white energy was sucked into the Pokéball. It wobbled. Once. Twice. Click!

Mox caught Pikachu! "Aw, yeah! I'm so excited to have you on my team!" he said as he continued through the Santalune Forest.

Last edited:
Name: Sam
Pokemon: Eevee
Psychical Traits: Green hair, brown shirt and pants)
Personality: Introverted, knows about every single Pokemon and move that ever existed, but is too shy to tell anyone. He also shares a super strong bond with Eevee.
----------------
Sam was walking home from school, once again being bullied. Falling for pranks, wedgies being pulled, he could name it all. He walked home, hands in his pockets, knowing that if he couldn't stick up for himself, he was going to live a sad life. Eevee climbed up to his shouder and rubbed its face against his. Still didn't cheer him up. Eevee saw another eager boy who looked like he had just caught a Hoopa. Eevee pushed Sam towards the boy, but it was no use. Eevee got so frustrated with it, it bit Sam's leg. But to Sam, it was just a little nibble. It bit harder, and harder, and harder. Sam felt nothing.

Name: Alina
Pokémon: Ralts
Physical traits: Blonde, Blue eyes, wears a pink dress with yellow polka dots, petite.
Personality: Bubbly and outgoing (most of the time). Loves people and Pokémon, but tends not to think before she acts or speaks.

------------

Alina wandered the forest by herself, with only a single pokéball in her backpack, though there wasn't a Pokémon inside. Her Ralts was wandering by her side, though it seemed to have a little trouble keeping up with her fast pace, tripping over it's own feet until the girl decided to scoop it into her arms. Alina was new to the Kalos region, having only arrived from Hoenn a few weeks ago. She hummed a merry tune to herself, and it seemed like she didn't have a care in the world. Or at least that was how she liked to act, whether it was true or not. Her smile seemed to fade a little though when she stumbled across someone else. Not expecting to see anyone by themselves as she was, she carefully approached, having reapplied her charmingly warm smile.

Sam finally realized Eevee was trying to bite his leg off when he saw someone at the corner of his eye. She was wearing a mask of a smile. He could tell because every time he walked up to someone, or someone walked up to him, their smile disappears. If anything, a frown, a scowl, or a rejection. "Oh, hey..." he kept on limping because Eevee was playing tug of war with his leg.

Alina smiled and waved to the boy who seemed to be around her age, and caught up to him quickly. It wasn't that hard, besides, he was in the midst of being attacked by an Eevee. "Um... Hi there." She greeted cheerfully. "Are you okay? You look kinda sad... And you know... you uh... also have an Eevee attacking your leg." She added the last part awkwardly. Her Ralts climbed down from her arms and tried to communicate with the other Pokémon.

"What? Oh, just living my life here. And Eevee? He's just trying to get my attention," Sam felt pain and shock. Pain because his Eevee was attacking his leg, and shock because she wasn't walking away, nor was she frowning. Eevee ignored Ralts and kept on biting Sam's leg. "Okay, Eevee. That's enough" said Sam. He patted Eevee on the head. Eevee let go, only to realize he bit deep into the skin. Sam's leg started bleeding like crazy, but he had many of those marks on his leg for when Eevee was trying to get Sam's attention. Now that Eevee let go, he turned around and smiled at Ralts. Sam kneeled down, and Eevee hopped up his body happily. First the knee, then the shoulder. Sam stood back up again. "Well, I'll be going." he said. But Eevee protested. He bit his ear, and that dragged him back. He laughed nervously nd tried again. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't go anywhere.

Alina gasped, seeing the blood on the boy's leg. "You're hurt." She stated with worry clear in her words and on her face. Without so much as asking, the girl brought out a large roll of bandages from her backpack and kneeled down to wrap it around the injured part of his leg before tearing and tying it with the help of her Ralts who seemed pleased with itself. "There." She smiled, proud of her handiwork as well. "I'm Alina by the way. But you can call me Ally. Everyone does." She giggled, standing up and holding out her hand to him in the most polite way possible.

"Uh, thanks, friend," said Sam looking at his leg. Eevee hopped down and licked the bandaged leg, feeling bad. Eevee hopped back up. "I'm Sam," Sam took her hand. As soon as that happened, Eevee was exploring Sam's body. Biting his hair lightly, swinging on his arm, name it.

The Ralts looked up at the Eevee with jealousy. His trainer never let him do that! Maybe for a good reason. Ally was quite fragile... Even if she didn't like to be seen that way. "It's very nice to meet you, Sam." Alina smiled gently, a glimmer in her eyes.

"Nice to meet you too," said Sam. He felt his pocket vibrate. It was his phone, but before he could pick it up, Eevee climbed down onto Sam's pocket, and felt the vibration. Eevee closed its eyes. Sam reached in and found that there was a text message from his mom saying he needed to come home. "Uh, I need to go," he put his phone back in his pocket. "Catch ya later," he said, sprinting home, face palming himself multiple times, telling himself, "What have I gotten myself into..."