• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Adventure (Discussion)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Diego
Pokemon: Absol
Appearance: He just looks a tiny bit fluffier and his Horn's sharp

also, is the whole island very big or just like a small bit of land

Welcome, everyone is accepted, I was just sleeping. To answer your question, it's decently sized. But IDK.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I'm waiting for people to wake up, while it's 12:30. XD

Also, I'm waiting for someone to reply to me, I would reply to you, if we weren't across the beach.

Hrmm hoping there's still room for this Espurr to join in. ^^

Name: Jasmine
Pokemon: Espurr
Appearance: A small island flower behind her ear.
Additional Info: Has lived her life collecting flowers, despite not knowing the flower's names. She has a habit of spacing out with her flowers.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Hrmm hoping there's still room for this Espurr to join in. ^^

Name: Jasmine
Pokemon: Espurr
Appearance: A small island flower behind her ear.
Additional Info: Has lived her life collecting flowers, despite not knowing the flower's names. She has a habit of spacing out with her flowers.

Indeed there is. Welcome! The more, the merrier. We have a Meowstic, so they could be friends in the RP, but IDK. Please make sure you read the RP. :)

And I'm getting bored waiting for a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Jigacho rolls his eyes as he looks over at you after putting down his 20 x 20 rubik's cube he solved in 10 minutes with the help of Audino holding it for him*

Jig, Jigacho Jig Jigacho Jig. (Translation: Yeah, please read this and tell me what's wrong.)

Oshawott fell on a rock. He couldn't get up, and everyone was far away. "GAH! I'M STUCK!" Miato let out her attack, hurting both Oshawott and Joel. Oshawott got forced into the ground, being dragged backwards. It hurt everywhere in his body. Small rocks and debris scraped across his back, leaving pain racing through his back. His body finally stopped, but he hit his head on a large rock. He blacked out, leaving a limp body for all to see. Pain shot throughout his body, even after he fainted. Large scratches, and cuts ran across Oshawott's back and neck. His smaller body made it easier to be scraped and bruised. His stomach and face looked okay, because they didn't touch the floor. A rock hit the part of his back where his spine is when he was being dragged along. This is why he fainted, and also this caused him to be paralyzed. (When he wakes up.) Most of the fur on his back has been scratched away, revealing his real skin, the skin that was covered with countless bruises, scratches, and other injuries.

(This is the acceptable level of violence. Maybe some blood, but don't get too gory.
(I'll let Charelspark describe when he was attacked.)

So uhh, I was thinking Jasmine (Espurr) Would jump in with her Psychic and subdue everyone.

Seeing as how Females are superiour to males in terms of strength and skill when fighting, as Males are better suited as supports. (I only play pokemon for the fun, not for the competitiveness)

This is the character list that I made for the RP
??? the Oshawott (@Just A Lonely Oshawott)
Korinoru the Lapras (@Shimmering)
Daniel Ditto (@Charlespark)
Apollo III the Espeon (@Espeon~)
Spooky the Mimikyu (@SpookyTheMimikyu)
Maito the Meowstic (@Shimmering)
Jaws the Sharpedo (@PokemonAssasin)
Vanessa the Shiny Vaporeon (@PenelopeThePrimarina)
Mirage the Shiny Zorua (@UnovaTrainerGlacier)
Joel the Jangmo-o (@Charlespark)
Sora the Staraptor (@EdgyRed)
Diego the Absol (@Proto)
Jasmine the Espurr (@Cpt. Surplus)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
So uhh, I was thinking Jasmine (Espurr) Would jump in with her Psychic and subdue everyone.

Seeing as how Females are superiour to males in terms of strength and skill when fighting, as Males are better suited as supports. (I only play pokemon for the fun, not for the competitiveness)

Do whatever makes sense. I don't know why you want to subdue everyone, but whatever.

Yeah... I think that I'll have to resort to controlling Daniel at the moment until things are resolved since I can't exactly be controlling Joel to interact with said person if they're going to be doing that thing...

*Jigacho drinks a bottle of lemonade*

Assasin Riolu : Did u liek meh comik ??
(sorry if this is buggin you with all the trolls but I got a for real question, can we control 2 pokemons at once ??)