• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Adventure (Discussion)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Randomness:

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye.

(Not random, related to something that might occur WINK WINK)

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Mirage
Pokemon (Which one are you?): Zorua
Appearance: Has a scarf that she normally wears and she is a shiny Zorua
Other Info (Optional): She is very protective when it comes to friends and family. Never has doubts about anything and is always ready for a fight.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Mirage
Pokemon (Which one are you?): Zorua
Appearance: Has a scarf that she normally wears
Other Info (Optional): She is very protective when it comes to friends and family. Never has doubts about anything and is always ready for a fight.

:DNice to rp with you again!

(Just saying, Oshawott is different this time...)

I'm thinking of making another character... but I urgently need to Axew a question before I make another one.

So, since I am planning on using one of my Fakemon for my new character, I was wondering if we are allowed to use Fakemon in your RP. (Mainly asking since the rules in this discussion don't say anything about it.)

*a sand lizard Pokémon lies down while drinking a bottle of soda pop while looking at you with cute eyes*

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I'm thinking of making another character... but I urgently need to Axew a question before I make another one.

So, since I am planning on using one of my Fakemon for my new character, I was wondering if we are allowed to use Fakemon in your RP. (Mainly asking since the rules in this discussion don't say anything about it.)

*a sand lizard Pokémon lies down while drinking a bottle of soda pop while looking at you with cute eyes*

IDK, it depends on what it is. I like how you wanted to make a Fakemon, but probably No. It just doesn't feel right. So sorry, but no.

*the sand lizard Pokémon nods at you and goes back to working with his rather big sandcastle in his sandbox*

Well alright, I suppose I'll use an official Pokémon then.

Well, I'm a bit busy making my new Fakemon, which is going to be Water/Ice and a new starter for my new region I'm currently making.

I probably have an unhealthy obsession with lizards and reptiles since I've got quite the collection of them for my Fakemon.

Yeah... I'm gonna probably have my second character step in for a bit while the Ditto does his own thing for a little to catch up. (I'm assuming I need to create a bio sheet for him first before letting him loose right?)

Well, I am deciding to use a character I've used before in a prior RP, though I'll have him take it easy on the violence and the swearing because of the rules here...

Name:
His name is Joel.
Pokémon: He is a Jangmo-o.
Appearance: Joel is a small, quadruped Pokémon that bears resemblance to the ankylosaur, as he has some distinct features in his coloration. The lower half of his body is lightly white, while the upper half is in a darker shade of black. His baby blue eyes are big, as the large, heart-shaped scale on his head is darkly blue. His teardrop-shaped, loose-hanging scales that form a semi-ring around his shoulders and upper body are black and are dark blue on the outside edge. A small, solid dark blue scale is on the tip of his black tail, as his paws and feet each have three dark blue claws. (If this is too hard to visualize, simply think of it as his negative coloring when the colors are flipped around.)
Personality:
Joel is a Pokémon that should not be taken lightly for his young appearance, as he has a very short temper and minuscule patience with others. He often gets into fights with others, as he always likes to have things his own way. He cannot seem to reason with others, as he typically uses force to solve problems. Although he may seem unruly to some, he can still be somewhat befriended at first if given proper time and care.
Other Info (Optional): He wears a sky blue scarf around his neck that has his name embroidered with love on the front.

Yeah Jangmo-o is one of the newer Pokémon here in Gen 7. (When sun and moon were introduced hehe.)

Also, I just want to ask real quick... would your rule of no violence only apply to other characters belonging to the RPers, or everything in general. (I.e. Attacking said Pokémon NPC because of said cause/reason.)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Yeah Jangmo-o is one of the newer Pokémon here in Gen 7. (When sun and moon was introduced hehe.)

Also, I just want to ask real quick... would your rule of no violence only apply to other characters belonging to the RPers, or everything in general. (I.e. Attacking said Pokémon NPC because of said cause/reason.)

By No Violence, I meant that you may attack (Because pokemon battles exist) but don't get too gory. Don't describe something that's best left out. (Like his guts were ripped out, or etc.). Just don't put something that would make me vomit my food in disgust and anger.

Oh okay, that seems simple enough then.

I'll get right onto RPing as soon as possible once I find a nice place to introduce the lil' dinosaur that'll hopefully not get in a fight too soon...

If so then this is my character:

Name: Sora
Pokemon: Staraptor
Appearance: Has scars on his back from battling with a Weavile

Other Info: His brother was captured by a trainer, so now now he hates them.

Last edited:
Yeah, I already figured after comparing their heights...

Also, let's just say that Joel probably has one too many nerves broken at this point... (I'll get onto my other character in a bit or a little later.)

I'm gonna be honest, I forgot Jangmo-o is probably one of the most forgetful pokemon for me because I never used one in sun and moon even though I did catch one to complete the alola dex.

Well, Joel can't exactly leave the area since well... I'm pretty sure you know...

Daniel is still at the beach so he should be fine. (Though he'll be doing things off camera/not mentioned in the RP.)

Not sure if they're gonna be able to leave in time since some people are asleep here, and well... sometimes things go inert for a little while.

*an Aresaven sits down with his big book as it's titled: Advanced Ground-Type Moves for Babies*

Name: Diego
Pokemon: Absol
Appearance: He just looks a tiny bit fluffier and his Horn's sharp

also, is the whole island very big or just like a small bit of land

Last edited: