• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Adventure (Discussion)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
A Pokemon Journey. On an Island far away from anywhere, there is no human left on this island. Only Pokemon. Follow your journey.
---
Rules:
No OOC blather.
Please, no legendaries, it breaks the RP rules.
No violence.
---
Here's the RP:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-adventure.17428/
--
Forms:

Name:
Pokemon (Which one are you?):
Appearance:
Other Info (Optional):

---
Here's Mine:

Name: Oshawott
Pokemon (Which one are you?): Oshawott
Appearance: Small stature, extremely small arms and legs.
Other Info (Optional): This Oshawott was abandoned before he was born, left alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Korinoru
Pokémon: Lapras
Appearance: Same as a normal Lapras, but her shell is smoother. She carries a satchel on her neck that carries foreign foods.
Backstory: She roamed the seas, going to every island to deliver supplies. In the past, her parents usually forced her to work, so much so that she ran away from them. She plans to collect tons of seashells.

Made this post on an RP you deleted.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Korinoru
Pokémon: Lapras
Appearance: Same as a normal Lapras, but her shell is smoother. She carries a satchel on her neck that carries foreign foods.
Backstory: She roamed the seas, going to every island to deliver supplies. In the past, her parents usually forced her to work, so much so that she ran away from them. She plans to collect tons of seashells.

Made this post on an RP you deleted.

I didn't delete it, it got removed, but yay!

Well, I suppose I could use another shot of RPing while I continue to get better from my illness. (Please note that the Ditto is already transformed in the RP and he cannot transform into evolved and legendary Pokémon for not only balancing reasons, but also because he has genetic disorder that inhibits his ability to do so.)

Name: His name is Daniel.
Pokémon: He is a Ditto.
Appearance: His appearance constantly changes since he tends to transform often, and he is also a shiny when he is seen in his true form. He can often be seen as being other small or starter Pokémon when he is transformed.
Other Info (Optional): He usually tries to keep his identity a secret from others for unknown reasons yet to be revealed, and he tries to not make any jokes since laughing will make him revert back to his true form on the spot.

Might as well join another roleplay, other than my own

Name: Apollo III (But simply Apollo is fine)
Pokemon (Which one are you?): Apollo is an Espeon
Appearance:
Apollo at first glance seems like a normal Espeon. But Apollo is actually a bit underweight and is indeed slightly taller than the average Espeon. Other than those details, he is a normal Espeon
Other Info (Optional):
Apollo is the adoptive son of a pair of Umbreons, who which he is very close to their daughter , Artemis the Shiny Umbreon. Apollo is also blind in his right eye from a incident when he was a child. So Artemis acts as his eyes and Apollo acts as Artemis's voice because the Umbreon was born mute, but she is not deaf.

Ps, you may want to read more carefully since I think you might have mistaken my character for another Pokémon... (I make the detailings a bit vague at first since I prefer to use the show don't tell technique in writing hehe. c:)

I ain't going to be telling what Pokémon he is transformed to since that's up to you to figure out with context clues.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Ps, you may want to read more carefully since I think you might have mistaken my character for another Pokémon... (I make the detailings a bit vague at first since I prefer to use the show don't tell technique in writing hehe. c:)

I ain't going to be telling what Pokémon he is transformed to since that's up to you to figure out with context clues.

Oh sorry, forgot that you were a ditto, because of your image, my bad! (My brain thinks because your image is a froakie, the you are one for some reason.)

PS: What's your favorite pokemon? This is for everyone.

Mine's Oshawott. (As you can probably tell.)

*Jigacho stays rather silent*

I think that you might need to read things more carefully since I don't usually like to directly state what Pokémon the Ditto is transformed into since people might skip over important parts.

About my favorite Pokémon... I can't exactly say since it might be a bit bias since it is one of my fan made Pokémon here...

I'm only doing this once for slack, so no chances after this. The Ditto is currently a Squirtle at the moment. (Hints: Brown shell, curly tail.)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
*Jigacho stays rather silent*

I think that you might need to read things more carefully since I don't usually like to directly state what Pokémon the Ditto is transformed into since people might skip over important parts.

About my favorite Pokémon... I can't exactly say since it might be a bit bias since it is one of my fan made Pokémon here...

I'm only doing this once for slack, so no chances after this. The Ditto is currently a Squirtle at the moment. (Hints: Brown shell, curly tail.)

Yeah, sorry. I'm still waiting for someone to notice that Oshawott is now in the middle of nowhere.

May I ask if I am accepted? Also, My favorite Pokemon is Espeon, Hence my Username. But Umbreon and Gengar come in close second and third.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
May I ask if I am accepted? Also, My favorite Pokemon is Espeon, Hence my Username. But Umbreon and Gengar come in close second and third.

Yes you are, feel free to join the story! (But please read it first. Sorry to keep you waiting.)

Kind of waiting for someone to reply...

Name: Spooky
Is: Mimikyu
Appearance: like a Mimikyu but it's has a dark green scarf
Other: Ran away from his home because all the other Pokemon made fun of him

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
You know what?
I'm starting to regret my choice of Pokémon a little.
Because I can only talk to people if they're at the beach? I think.

IDK. I mean if others went on land, you can't go there. IDK what to do for that, sorry. If you think abut something, you can tell us, we might just rewrite the story, or something else. Or if you're fine, than just continue.

I'm fine,but I may try to make another character (like those role plays that say you have a limit on however many characters you can control)

Name: Miato
Pokémon: Meowstic
Appearance: An average Meowstic, but he usually wears a backpack he made himself.
Backstory: He grew up in the forest, eating berries and making things. He was abandoned by his family long ago, because of his sister.

Posted this on a Post-It note.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Nice, we're starting to pick up this RP. The only downside is that it's hard to post because I'm in the UK for a few weeks. So when it's 8 in the morning, it's like 12:00 AM in PST.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: Miato
Pokémon: Meowstic
Appearance: An average Meowstic, but he usually wears a backpack he made himself.
Backstory: He grew up in the forest, eating berries and making things. He was abandoned by his family long ago, because of his sister.

Posted this on a Post-It note.

Cool. So now just indicate which character you're RPING. :)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Right now, for me, It's 12:56 PM. That's because I'm in the Atlantic time zone. So it was 6:00pm when I saw you post that you were going to sleep @Just A Lonely Oshawott and I was like "what?!"
:) I know. I'll be back home in PST in a couple of weeks. It was so annoying when it was the morning here, and no one was online. Anyways, still waiting for someone to post in the RP, to further the plot.

Count me in on this Oshawott
Name : Jaws
Pokemon : Sharpedo
Appearance : Intimmidating and Vicious, but very friendly, he has a bronze plated torpedo engine, He can summon Carvanhas (not actually summon but more like an SOS call) he has a damaged jaw
Other Info : Favorite Food Are Remoraids, sometimes Launches Torpedo when swimming in the waters

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Count me in on this Oshawott
Name : Jaws
Pokemon : Sharpedo
Appearance : Intimmidating and Vicious, but very friendly, he has a bronze plated torpedo engine, He can summon Carvanhas (not actually summon but more like an SOS call) he has a damaged jaw
Other Info : Favorite Food Are Remoraids, sometimes Launches Torpedo when swimming in the waters

Good. Nice to see you again. Have you read the RP? If you have, then welcome to the team!

Wait. Oops. I thought you were Assassin Gallade. OOPS. ;_;@.@

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
And I replied to it XD. And Oshawott is only 1'6", compared to the usual 1'8". His paws can't even touch his scalchop.

Also what happened to CharlesSpeak?

He and me just talked he's spending his time making Fakemons I dont know if hes gonna be on the RPs often but yea
Also im still accepted right ?? If not ill delete the post