• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku assured them that everything was fine, and the expression on his face was just lack of sleep. "Anyways. Schrift, Winston. Did you hear, we're getting dorm rooms today, Hopefully, we can share a dorm".

Ring ring

Izuku groaned "Ugh...The bell, anyway let's go to class now"

"Y-yeah, it would pr-probably be best to get to class. Here's hoping we do s-share a dorm."

When they entered the classroom, the teacher was writing some symbols on the board, symbols Winston couldn't quite understand.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
In class Schrift was bored he knew all about what the teacher said, and really to be honest really didn't think that he should be in class. He wanted to be outside battling with Izuku or Aine or even Winston. But he knew that he was trapped inside a classroom for another 30 minutes till he could leave. Then it hit him what if he challenged the teacher to a battle, that would kill a lot of time for him. He raised his hand."Sir, I challenge you to a battle." He gave the teacher a mischievous grin. " Schrift that's not relevant now so at break come here and then we will have a batlte". Oh god what have I done he thought, he would not only have to tank the remainder of the lesson but now he would have to miss break to fight the teacher. Schrift put his head on the table as some other kids laughed at him, he could've been continuing the battle with Aine but now he has to battle the teacher. If he lost which he probably will he would be humiliated in front of the class.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Aine glanced across the classroom and gave Schrift a sympathetic grin. She hated her seat in this period; prissy girls on all sides and completely isolated from her friends.

“Hey,” the girl on her right said to the girl on her left, leaning across Aine to whisper and giggle. “Did you see David? He’s sooooo hot!”

Aine shoved the girl off her. Left-side girl leaned behind her to reply. “I know. I wonder if he’ll ask you out!”

This was what it was going to be for the rest of the semester? Aine couldn’t stand it, and her temper finally snapped. “Will you two just shut up?!” she hissed. The girls stared at her. “You’re annoying the crap out of me.”

At some point they had told her their names, but Aine hadn’t bothered to remember them. The girls continued to stare at her until she turned red. “Just... just shut up for one minute,” she sighed, defeat in the tone of her voice. “Please. For Spark’s sake?”

The two girls looked at each other, shrugged, and stopped talking. For thirty seconds. Aine groaned and covered her ears. It was going to be a long period.

Sitting down, Winston found himself between people he considered to be polar opposites of himself. Loud, big-headed, dumb as rocks and sporty. Knowing just quite how painful this lesson was going to be, Winston groaned in defeat and held his head in his hands. This is going to hurt... Winston thought in sheer defeat.

As the two annoyances began asking the teachers questions he had just given answers to, Winston considered the likelihood of he himself losing brain cells.

"This is going to be so annoying..." Winston muttered under his breath, shaking his head slightly.

(OOC: I believe we've entered what's called the obligatory painful class)

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift must have had it the worst, the person to his right must have been the only one in the class to hate Pokemon. "Why do Pokemon have to exist?" he asked. "Aren't they the reason why gang members are so powerful, if I had a choice I wouldn't want to have Pokemon in this world. Even if there was Pokemon at least make them all good." Now this was the last straw, Schrift thought. "What's your name again?" Schrift asked. He would do anything to make this guy shut up about Pokemon. "Why should I tell you. Like what are you going to do, tell a teacher that I hate Pokemon?" This boy's laugh was annoying. If he doesn't shut up I'm gonna break his teeth in, Schrift thought.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku watched the clock tick, waiting for the moment to finally get out of there.

"Izuku!" snapped the teacher, "Answer this question, does steel types resist fire?"

Izuku watched as the whole class stared at him, out of pure anxiety, he stuttered "I-uh....I....um...". At that point, he saw that people were holding back laughter, and eventually, he just gave in and said "I don't...know". The teacher turned to another student to answer the question.

And now a bunch of kids around him were poking fun at Izuku for getting it wrong

"You're so stupid" said one
"You could never be a good trainer" said the other
"What a wimp" said another

Izuku just sat their, taking it all in. Wondering when the session will be over

But before another kid could mock him again

Ring ring

As the bell rang, Winston had never found such a sound so holy. As the rocks that sat either side of him left, Winston let out a sigh of relief before grabbing his satchel and leaving for his next class. Checking his timetable, Winston groaned. Great. He had battle preparation class, because of course he did. He had never liked B.P class, but it couldn't be helped.

Looking out for his friends after class, Winston eventually caught up with them and the 4 of them made there way to B.P. When they got there, the teacher, Mr. Sandwalk, an old, gruff man, ordered them to team up in groups of 4. Lucky us, Winston thought to himself.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Outside in the hall the annoying kid that Schrift sat next to pushed him into a locker. He slumped down the pain in his arm unbearable, and out came a cry as his eyes watered up from the pain. "You think your so tough with the teacher around?How about now when your all alone? Exactly nothing." Now Schrift was mad, he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. "Wait your the one who's brother made trainerballs aren't you?". Now Schrift lost it he couldn't hold back the beast inside him. "So you say Pokemon are violent, and are the reason why gangs are powerful? Well let me show you what people are like." He cocked back his leg and kicked as hard as he could at the guys leg. The boy fell on his side, this was the window of opportunity he need to beat this guy up. Schrift lept on top of him and started puching him witth the only arm he had left that was good. The boy was crying and screaming, still Schrift wouldn't stop, until he saw a teacher runnig towards him. While Schrift was distracted the boy let out his Hitmonchan which used brick break and sent Schrift flying. The teacher called out his Bellrom in turn used sleep powder. Not again Schrift though as he passed out.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku heard the screams of a kid getting beaten up,
"Winston, do you hear that?" asked Izuku. Before Winston could respond, he heard the sounds of a crashing locker, and he rushed over towards where it was coming from. To see some random kid and Schrift both on the floor, Izuku rushed over to ask what happened. But the teacher told him to get to class with the rest of his friends.

"W-woah, what the h-heck happened!" Winston asked, rushing forward. Upon hearing the teacher's command, Winston nodded, mumbled 'Yes, sir..." And headed back outside to Sandwalk's class.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku caught up to his friends and they walked together to class.

In B.P., we were told to get into groups of either 3, 4 or 5.

Izuku immediately looked around for Aine and Winston. Once he found them, they were told to have their strongest pokemon out front. And pick a person to battle.

=Nightshade=

(OOC: Does BP stand for battle practice?)

Aine grinned. After the Trevenant and the Kommo-o, battling another trainer would be a piece of cake. She looked around, trying to find a strong opponent, then stopped and had a thought.

“Are we doing group battles?” she asked, puzzled. “Or is it just solo battles in a group?”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku wasn't fully aware, but judging by what his classmates were doing, he'd say it'll be a group battle. "I think it's a group battle" answered Izuku while his raboot raced around him.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift was awake in the principals office. The man was small but cheery. Schrift stared down at him. "So what did you do Mr Stagfox?" he immediately asked. " I got into a fight" Schrift replied, baffled by why this man was so calm. " People say that you were in a fight trying to act strong". This sparked a flame inside him that made him go red. " NO I DIDN'T IT WAS HIM!!! HE DID IT I WAS JUST- - -" . The principal cut him off. " I know you didn't do it, the ones that weren't bribed said you fought because he talked about your brother.". Bribed what did he mean by bribed, Schrift thought. "Well they're two ways I'm gonna do this you can do a Pokemon battle to see, who won't get suspended for a month or you can take the suspension now.". That was easy it would have to be a Pokemon battle, and since the other guy didn't like Pokemon he wouldn't battle this would make Schrift get off scotch free. " Battle" he said, as he stood. "Good. The other boy said that he would battle as well. your battle will be in one week you have to be ready with 3 Pokemon." The principal smiled as he shook Schrifts hand and sent him to his next lesson. "Before you go remember, family is what makes you strong your actions are understandable, I would have done the same but don'y use family as an excuse to fight.". Outside Schrift walked to lessons, but still surprised by how that guy would battle him in a week.

He walked towards his group of friends, a smile on his face. "so are we gonna battle or what?".

=Nightshade=

A fierce smile lit Aine’s face. Her fiery spirit kindled, stoked by the winds of opportunity. Schrift had shown up, so the whole team was there, ready to dominate.

“Let’s kick some butt,” Aine said, and held out her fist to bump.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
The teacher leads the class outside, letting us pick who we'd want to fight.
Izuku looked around to one group and suggested to his friends that they'd be a good group to fight
"Well, we have our opponents, but who'd fight them first?"

=Nightshade=

“I call dibs on the prissy girl,” Aine said immediately. One of the students in the opposing group was one of the girls who sat next to her last period. “I want this David person’s girlfriend wanna-be to be so totally creamed for the hell she put me through last period. I mean, do you know how annoying females can be?”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku agreed that some girls could be a bit annoying, as he sat and waited for his turn to battle. His rabbot cheering Aine on in her battle

(OOC: A new person will be join this RP)

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Aine stepped forward confidently, as the girl sent out her Glameow. The Glameow wrinkled its nose, as if it couldn’t believe it had to battle.

“Go, Glitter!” the girl said anxiously. “Where’s your Pokémon?” she asked, snobbish once again.

Aine glared. Maybe prissy girls ruled the school, but Aine ruled the battlefield. At least, when her leg was working. Which it was, as she found out when Spark jumped off her head.

The girl scoffed. “Glitter, it’s just a spider. You can crush it easily! Come at us, Tufty!”

“Careful what you wish for,” Aine said ominously, glowering.

Spark was completely enveloped by an electrical rage. If there was one thing he hated more than losing, it was nicknames and idiots. And this idiot had just given him a nickname. As far as he was concerned, the Glameow was dead meat.

“Glitter, use Scratch!” Prissy Girl said, gaining confidence. Aine almost regretted that she was going to lose so soundly.

“Absorb.” Spark took the Scratch, which did hardly anything, and reflected back half the damage. The Glameow was knocked back several feet.

“Glitter!” Prissy Girl cried out in horror. “No! My baby!”

Aine rolled her eyes at the girl’s overreaction. The Glameow was only down to half health. The girl returned it to its ball, hurling curses at Aine the whole time. Aine threw her hands in the air and walked away as Spark jumped onto her shoulder. She sat down next to Izuku.

“That wasn’t even satisfying,” she said glumly. “Hopefully your battle is more interesting.”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku got up, his raboot following behind. Standing at the battlefield, he was up again one of the prissy girl's friends. As the prissy girl kept ranting on about how her Eevee looked cuter then raboot, Izuku commanded a double kick. Getting the Eevee down to about 5 Hp left.

"Ugh, these people are so reckless, damaging such a beautiful pokemon like mine. And this is why boys are way more stupid" ranted the prissy girl.

Raboot when red with anger, and delivered a powerful flame kick. Which ignited the battlefield in a fiery explosion, leaving the Eevee lying on the floor.

"Why...You...little...UGH" shouted the prissy girl as she stormed off in anger.

Izuku sat down. His rabbot was untouched and considered how easy this fight must be.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“This is ridiculous,” Aine said, looking around at the other battles. “I mean, look at this. Look at them! They’re all such amateurs! Are we seriously... never mind.” She shook her head, muttering to herself about the lack of skill people used. Spark chittered angrily only agreement from her shoulder. “These people are idiots.” She indicated their opponent group. “Seriously. Who names a Pokémon Glitter? That’s like naming your kid Sparkleface.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
the number Aines first then Schrify walked up to battle the next guy. It seems his luck was gonna change, he was battling a guy called David. When Schrift beat David it would make half the school shut up about him. He looked up at his opponent and saw that David was the guy he beat up in the corridor. "So your back? Honestly I would've wanted you to be expelled." he said. Schrift had already hated this guy beyond anything but he wasn't gonna let that stop him from being a good sport. " Sure bring it on" and with that the match started.

David sent out his Hitmonchan and Schrift sent out his Umbreon. The hit monchan looked different it was the same size but it had some sort of dark aura, Schrift could feel. "Umbreon use shadow ball", a ball of pure darkness hit Hitmonchan on the head,but he didn't flinch at all. "Impossible" schrift muttered under his breathe. "Hitmonchan use Dynamic Punch" it misses umbreon by a few inches but instead it sent out a whirlwind from its power, blowing Schrift off his feet and onto floor. Was Nisshoku ok? He thought. He looked up and saw Nisshoku on the edge of the field. No ones pokemon this powerful, he thought. "Nisshoku use hyperspace furry" he shouted and with that Nisshoku's Rings glowed and soon rings around hitmonchan appeared and shot shadow beams. When the smoke cleared Hitmonchan just wiped his shoulders off. "Finish that umbreon with fire puch.". A burst of fire hit Nisshoku and sent him flying off the field. Schrift cradelled Nisshoku and walked back to the others. " Was using PRZ-12" he said to them.

As Winston entered the battlefield, his enemy, who happened to be one the dumb as rocks sporty guys, approached too.

"Huh, c'mon kid, lemme crush your pokemon already!" The idiot called out, sending out his pokemon, a machop.

Smirking slightly, Winston sent out his Drizzile. As it was sent out, the water lizard immediately used a water pulse on the floor, causing it to become incredibly slippery. As the machop charged forward, it slipped on the floor, landing on its back. Afterwards, Winston's drizzile struck it straight on the chest with a powerful pound, winding the machop and knocking it out.

"Ha!" Winston called out as the fool looked crestfallen.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
A boy peeked out from behind a bush, his eyes moving left and right to scan the area, witnessing the battle.

"Amateurs," he scoffed, covering his mouth as to not burst out in laughter.

He went out of sight behind the bush, where his Magnemite, Grimer and Voltorb hid as well, the Grimer and Voltorb silently giggling.

As the mysterious trainer went behind the bush, Winston's drizzile heard the a rustle coming from the bush. Straying away from Winston, the water lizard snuck forward to the bush, where he found some sort of trainer hiding within.

"Drrrr….." The drizzile scowled at the watcher, before going back to alert the group of the trainer's presence.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Drizzle wandered to Izuku's Rabbot. And together, the two pokemon wandered to the bush, and both of them spotted the mysterious trainer. And then rabbot cried out to Izuku.

Izuku got up and wandered over to raboot, while day-dreaming of what happened to his father. "Yeah, what is it raboot?" asked Izuku, as he caught glimpse of the person behind the bush.
"Um, hello" said Izuku, both confused and creeped out

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
The boy looked up at Izuku, crawling backwards.

"Ah! We have been discovered! Magnemite, Thunder Wave!"

The Magnemite flew forwards in front of the boy, releasing a wave of lightning causing Izuku and his Raboot to become paralyzed, while the boy ran away.

"Did you get the Drizzile!?," the boy asked, the Magnemite's pupil shrinking in dismay.

"Fool!," the boy said and kept running.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku lays their paralyzed, but luckily. His Hattena came out of its Pokeball, and Izuku told it to use stun spore, which it did. Leaving the boy and his pokemon paralyzed.

Hattena rummaged into Izuku's bag and sprayed Izuku, Raboot, and Drizzle with a paralyze heal.

Izuku was now full of rage and confusion. Stomped towards the boy.

"Ok, who are you. And why are you watching us??" shouted Izuku

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"None of your business Broccoli Boy!" the boy said, his eyeglasses somehow shining white as he laughed maniacally.

"As for who I am, that's not relevant at all, although a disgraceful world has insisted on calling me Super Nerd!"

The boy stopped running as he was running out of breath.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku knew that he was not making progress at all with this "Super nerd" kid. Izuku thought to himself:

Broccoli boy? is this kid in the third grade or something?

"Well, it is my business, you're watching me and my friends. If you here to battle then I'm ready, if not, then I'm just gonna turn around and get one of my friends to get you out of here," said Izuku, his voice was getting more aggressive by each word he said.

Last edited:
"Huh....Sizzlipede, Wildfire!" Winston called out, sending sizzlipede into the battle.

Immediately, the sizzlipede unleashed a wild blaze of fire straight at the super nerd's pokemon. As the fire approached, the scorching heat became almost to much to bear.

"Get outta here!" Winston called, pumped full of adrenaline.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"Gah!," Super Nerd said, watching Magnemite fall to the floor. He held up a PokéBall and allowed Magnemite to return back into it.

"Very well, I will!," he said, releasing a Electrode.

"See you later! Electrode, use Teleport!" The Super Nerd and Electrode quickly disappeared in a flash, leaving nothing behind.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(OOC: Electrode can't learn teleport, but I'll let it slide)

A fire drill alarm starts going off, and Izuku and his Hatena raced out. But his raboot walked into the flames.

Izuku shouted to his raboot to return into his Pokeball, but raboot didn't listen. Izuku just lost his father, and won't lose his partner. Just as Izuku was about to head into the open flames, raboot came back with many wild pokemon with him. And even the Kommo-o and Trevenant that Izuku and his friends had fought the other day. But they were not aggressive. The marils and other water type pokemon in the forest used water gun to put the flames out.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
(OOC: It can learn teleport with TM, I have one on my team in Let's Go.)

The super nerd arrived in a location further away, looking around to notice the fire.

"Oh dear, maybe I should call the fire department. Yes, yes I should."

He called the fire department, before sitting down and watching the flames.

"Guess i'll wait, they better arrive soon."

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku wondered what that weird guy was even doing behind the bush, but it didn't really bother him. As the fire's went down, Izuku sat down and watched Schrft battle

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"Guess the fire department wasn't needed, however, that Raboot is really interesting," Super Nerd said, smiling maniacally and holding up a Rotom Phone from his pocket, taking multiple pictures of the event before running off.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
After all the commotion Schrift walked up to Izuku." I think I'm gonna leave this school." He smiled as he talked. " The guy that beat me well he is the one I have to battle if I want to stay in the school, and I doubt I can win. Might aswell leave instead of humiliate myself in front of him" Schrift looked at his beaten umbreon.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Aine had watched as the Super Nerd chaos unfolded, but hadn’t gotten up. She probably would have just gotten in the way; she had more of a calm approach then “Hey, get outta here!” And since “Hey, get out,” was what was needed, she figured she wouldn’t have been much help. But when Schrift told Izuku he was going to leave, Aine couldn’t keep quiet anymore. She got to her feet.

“You said he was using that PRZ-12 stuff. That’s cheating!” Her anger roiled, and she wanted so badly to pound David’s face into the dust. She didn’t know what the prissy girls were talking about in terms of his hotness; he was butt-ugly as far as she was concerned. “Will it wear off eventually?”

Last edited:

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku got up. "That wasn't even a fair match," Shouted Izuku "If he thinks that cheating counts as a victory, then let's take him down together...". Izuku's Raboot seemed determined, although the PRZ-12 was making his pokemon stronger, Izuku hoped that PRZ-12 would wear off during the battle.