• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

Koda was torn away from her snow trance as she checked the notification her phone received- and promptly dropped said phone.

Coming! Please be okay!!! She texted back, already dashing into the building. Koda made it just in time to see Winston’s attack. She launched her Pokémon into battle.

“Absol, use Psycho Cut. Mimikyu, use Shadow Claw.”

Koda was tense, shooting daggers with her eyes at David. Why was he attacking Izuku? What was his issue? He was allowed to hate them, sure- but he tried to kill Koda and her friends more than once!

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Koda yelled out, her eyes dark with hatred.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku was relived that Koda and Winston arrived. He glared daggers at david, as Raboot back away from the hitmonlee.

"Oh, simple. It's just you friend with an umbreon." He answered. "He ruined my reputation, now i'll ruin his life. By killing you three."

"That'll be enough out of you, you psychopath. Raboot, double kick."

Raboot ran as fast as it could towards Davids pokemon, raising it's leg. Only to get blocked and shot backwards by a powerful kick dilevered by hitmonlee. Izuku ran towrads Raboot and picked it up. "It's up to you, Lucario!" Izuku shouted as he sent out his lucario.

"Where's Aine and Schrift?" He asked Koda.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift was running as fast as he could, he wished him and Aine weren't so far away. Eventually after what felt like hours of running they made it to the second floor. David still had that same jack ass smile, stupid styled hair and those crappy blue contact lensed eyes. Just at the sight of Schrift, David's face went from killer happy to malevolent. "Froakie, Flare use Water pulse and Wing attack!", he shouted as the pair ran at hitmonlee. "If it isn't the dark knight himself, say how's your brother?", David said, with a sneer across face. Schrift felt his chest hurt, how did he know? Who told him?, he thought. Flare's attack was let with a double kick, sending it throttling at froakie. Froakie got lucky and managed to jump over Flare and get a solid hit. Hitmonlee quickly took him down with a axe kick. "Where's that umbreon you have?", David asked bored.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Aine made it to the scene just a few limping steps behind Schrift, where she released her hold on the growling Flash. “Spark, Electric Terrain, then Flash use Discharge!” Noticing the negative effect David’s taunts had on Schrift only stoked her anger, and she grit her teeth in frustration. “Shut that ugly-ass hole in your head you call a mouth,” she growled. “Schrift is five times the trainer you’ll ever be!”

“That so?” He seemed just as smug and cocky as he had when only one person was facing him. Aine’s hands itched to wrap themselves around his throat and squeeze until he begged for mercy. Instead, she did the next best thing.

“Flash... use Quick Attack,” she muttered darkly. “Don’t hurt him too bad, we can’t stoop to his level. And be careful.” The electric puppy cocked his head in confusion before he got it, and raced towards David himself.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Hitmonlee", David smiled, as his pokemon came rushing towards flash. Hitmonlee went for an axe kick to stop flash from attacking its master. "Aine calm down", he muttered, clearly hurt by what David had said. Schrift was practically on the verge of tears. "Luxio!", he shouted, sending out his luxio. "Show David how much we've progressed", he said, feeling his blood boil. Luxio looked Schrift in the eyes, before going for a volt tackle at Hitmonlee. Hitmonlee almost effortlessly dodged the attack, countering with high jump kick. Luxio too the kickk and went for Hitmonlee's arm. The attack was successful slightly. Hitmonlee barely flinched and managed to grab Luxio by the tail and throw him at froakie. "LUXIO USE DISCHARGE", he shouted, knowing Flash's electric terrain would help him. Luxio let out bolts of electricity, whipping across the hallway. Hitmonlee was hit a couple times causing him to flinch. Using this to his advantage Luxio used bite going straight for Hitmonlee's head or torso or whatever his face was on. The attack wasn't so good as Hitmonlee easily dispatched of luxio using double kick.

"Use brick break", David said, almost bored. Hitmonlee charged at Schrift, catching him off guard and kicking him in the ribs. Schrift felt something painful in his side, followed by a crack. He landed on the floor, coughing up a puddle of blood. Hitmonlee picked up Schrift, dragging him by his collar towards the window. It held him aloft outside it, as schrift dangled from the height. "That's enough hitmonlee, I don't need to be kicked out on my first day", he said. Hitmonlee threw schrift back inside, followed by a kick to his ribs. Schrift curled up into a ball, he felt warm tears run from his eyes. "Wonder if your brother would've put up a better fight", David sneered.

(( OOC: It's so good being back in the academy, also holy shit I got the 666 post here. I must be the chosen one >:D ))

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Raboot looked at the hitmonlee furociously. "Raboot don't, you're already injured badly." Izuku reminded the pokemon, glaring daggers at David for hurting Schrift.

Suddenly, raboot started to glow, and started to change it's form. It freed itself from Izuku's grasp and charged towards hitmonlee. It finished changing it's form just as it delivered a powerful kick to the hitmonlee's stomach. It was no longer a small rabbit like pokemon, it's grown into a tall and powerful Cinderace. Izuku took the chance to run to Schrift's aid and help him up. "Cinderace, use pryo ball!" Izuku commanded.

"Don't get your hopes up!" David shouted, slightly frightened. "Just because it evolved, doesn't mean I won't be defeated!" Cinderace kicked up a peice of rubble from off the floor. It juggled it with it's legs for a breif moment before shooting it towards hitmonlee.

=Nightshade=

“Like hell if I’m gonna calm— Schrift!” Aine grit her teeth, anger flaring dangerously. She lowered herself to the floor slowly, letting Spark scurry off her shoulder unnoticed. Her leg twinged, but it was nothing compared to the hell David would pay if he continued to fight. She stood again, limping over to stand slightly in front of Schrift and Izuku. “Is he okay?” she asked, voice low. Without waiting for an answer, she raised her voice again. “Flash, use Wild Charge!”

The electricity flashed around the hall, reducing visibility to near-zero. Perfect. Aine’s lip curled into something reminiscent of a smirk, but twisted by hatred. When the dust cleared, Spark was clinging to David’s back, in that one place that most people have trouble reaching. “Hey, asshole,” she called to him. “Recall your Hitmonlee and get lost, or else I tell the Joltik clinging to you to use Thunderbolt.”

Koda surveyed the scene cautiously. The tension was high and every one was very angry. They needed to be careful. She felt the same anger rising in her- very close to the feelings she got before battle bonding with Mimikyu- before letting go completely.

Koda sighed heavily, grasping Absol’s fur. She watched the strong moves her friends used against David- envious of their strength but also worried. If she and her Pokémon were on the same level, she wouldn’t trust herself to battle ever.

“Absol, go help Schrift away from here. Get him to the infirmary.” She firmly told her Pokémon. Absol nodded and padded over to Schrift, offering his head for stability.

“Mimikyu, be prepared to attack if David tries anything. Use nightmare if you need to- I don’t want to hurt him. We just need him to stop battling.” She spoke quietly to her smaller companion.

Koda flitted over to Izuku, her eyes darting around the hall. “I’m nervous.” She said lowly, pulling her arms close around herself.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
Super Nerd was walking down the hall when he came across the scene behind the corner. His jaw dropped, as he quickly hid behind the corner. "No, this isn't good! I need David on my team, this defeat would surely throw him off! I need to stop that, somehow..."

Suddenly, an idea popped into Super Nerd's head as he reached down into his backpack, picking up a Pokéball. "Okay, Syntrophic Consortium! Be sneaky about this..." Pressing down the button on the front of the Pokéball releasing a Grimer who almost immediately shouted out it's name. After he quickly shooshed the Grimer, Super Nerd leaned closer to whisper to him, careful not to get the sludge all over his fancy white polo.

"Syntrophic Consortium, use shrink!", he whispered aggressively. Grimer winked and shrunk down to the size of a bubblegum under a table. Once again, it winked at Super Nerd who winked back. "You know what to do...", Super Nerd said. Grimer slid across the ground at a slow speed without being noticed, before it snuck up across David's back. Approaching the Joltik, it began making grimaces at it, attempting to anger it to the point of letting go of David and attacking the Grimer instead.

"Perfect...", Super Nerd whispered to himself, a sinister smile streching across his face.

Koda’s Mimikyu ruffled, making a distressed call as it turned around to look back at Koda.

“What, Mimikyu? What’s wrong?” She asked, kneeling down beside him. Mimikyu gave a flop of his head towards David. Koda stares at him, eyes searching all over for something, when her gaze landed on...

What is that? It looks like a melted bug... As the thing moved, she realized it was a tiny little Grimer, making faces around Aine’s Joltik. Koda glared at the back of David’s head, wondering when he managed to sneak out this Pokémon. And that’s when the light from the windows caught on something across the hall, glinting.

Someone wearing glasses.

Koda clenched her jaw. She couldn’t be certain, but she had an idea as to who that Grimer belonged to.

“Mimikyu, use Shadow Claw on that Grimer.”

She watched quietly as Mimikyu readied the attack and swung a huge black claw from beneath his disguise.

"Gourgeist, Seed Bomb and Flamethrower!"

On its trainer's command, Winston's Gourgeist spat out a barrage of seeds in the general direction of David, and, just as they had landed, the Gourgeist struck them with a blast of scorching flames. Winston watched as they began to spark and be consumed by the flames, and he soon realised what was about to happen.

"Everyone take cover!" Winston demanded, diving out of the way just as the seeds burst into flames.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
He lay there on the cold marble floor. Schrift clenched his ribs, feeling the pain and blood flow out of him. His face was wet with tears and blood. He felt pathetic, while his friends were fighting for him he was on the floor crying over some broken bones. No, he couldn't cry why should he cry? "Thanks absol", he said, standing up. David's face contorted into what could only be described as a mixture of disgust and hate, before turning to pleasure. "You just don't learn?", he said with a thick smile across his face. "I gave you the chance to run, the chance to scurry off with your lowlife friends, but know you just had to be a pain i my ass didn't you?", he said. "Fine, Hitmonlee finish him off". Schrift's eyes widened, as the hitmonlee charged at him and went for a mega kick towards his head. Schrift screwed his eyes shut as he braced for impact. But it never came. When he opened his eyes, he only saw luxio with a blue aura enveloping him. The more schrift looked, the brighter it got as Luxio slowly evolved. After minutes of staring at him, Luxray burst from the cocoon of light. "He evolved", schrift muttered. He flashed a smile to Aine, before turning to David. "This is your last chance", he said with a long smile.

=Nightshade=

Aine wondered how Schrift could muster up the strength for a genuine smile through the pain he must be in. She couldn’t help grinning back; that was one of her favorite things about him, that he could smile even through the rough times. Her head snapped to the side as she realized she’d been distracted, Spark patiently ignoring the Grimer and waiting for the order that never came. But just as the Joltik had ignored the Grimer, David seemed to have ignored the tiny spider.

Aine ground her teeth. He’d seen through her bluff—he knew she wouldn’t kill him. But he seemed to have underestimated her capacity for cruelty all the same. He’d made Schrift cry, if only for a few seconds, and that was something she couldn’t forgive.

“Last chance? Are you kidding?” she asked, incredulous. “I’m done giving this dipshit chances. Don’t kill him, Spark. Use Discharge!”

Laying on the floor, having just dove out of the way, Winston clutched his leg, certain he had twisted it. Shaking it off for the time being, Winston got up off the floor, and rushed over to the fainted body of his Gourgeist. Grimacing, Winston inspected the body, and realised it must've been hit with the full force of the detonation, which burned it up. Rummaging through his pockets, Winston grabbed a revive and forced it down the pumpkin Pokémon's throat, before returning it to its pokeball.

"Well, that just... happened. Anyways, Inteleon, you're up."

Releasing the water lizard, Winston commanded it to extinguish the surprisingly scarce remaining fires, before returning it, too. Trusting in his friends, Winston began to limp his way back to the dorm room, so he could properly inspect his injury.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
David doubled over as the attack hit him. "You know what, I was going to let you and your jolly friends go but now I'm going to kill you both", David growled. "Well this dipshit just pissed me off", Schrift smirked. "Luxray! Use... uhhhh.... Use Wild Charge!", he shouted, remembering the training him and Luxio used to do. He watched, as lashes of electricity whipped around the room, starting to cover Luxray in a ball of electricity. It charged at hitmonlee, moving at speeds Schrift had never seen. It hit Hitmonlee across the room, sending it right back at David. He watced as it began to repeat the same attack on hitmonlee, speed blitzing it. "Hitmonlee get out of there! Use High jump kick on the blond one", David snarled. Hitmonlee's eyes darted to Aine, it began to run at her, speeding up. On pure instinct, Schrift jumped in the way and took the blow for her. He swept across the floor, groaning at his ribs. "Well wrong person, but still worth it", he smiled, looking at Schrift.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Cinderace, go after hitmonlee. I'll tend to Schrift!" Izuku told his pokemon as he ran to Schrift's aid. Izuku helped Schrift stand up, glaring David directly in the eyes. "Bastard.." He mumbled under his breath.

"Winston, Aine, Koda, listen!" He called out. "Do you mind holding off David for a little bit, i need to get Schrift to the nurse ASAP."

Izuku threw his Cinderace and Lucario's pokeballs the groups direction. " Here, take these, use my pokemon if you have to. Let's get you out of here, schrift...and don't you die on me."

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Aine stood in shock as Schrift took the blow for her. Why? Why would he— I mean, I’d do the same thing in his place, but still. Did he know that without Spark I wouldn’t have been fast enough to avoid getting hit? No, I think it was something else... She snapped herself out of her thoughts at Izuku’s words, feeling a rising anger boiling under her skin. She had been mad before, but now she was pissed. She was pretty sure she’d ground her teeth down to tiny nubs by this point.

“David, you asshole, you’re gonna pay for that with interest. Spark, burn him to ash!” A wild, feral gleam shone in Aine’s eyes, a testament to the temper that had finally snapped. The Joltik knew she didn’t really mean it, and would regret it once she calmed down a little, so he kept his electricity under control, though made it more intense than the previous time. “Use Discharge again!”

Rage fueled by terror and righteous indignation burned in every pore of Aine’s body. She knew she was losing it; she never was one to stand around while people got hurt. Unless, of course, she was the one doing the hurting in revenge. She remembered vaguely the time Schrift had lost it when she’d taken a blow to the head, and felt her conscience nagging at her to shut down and not do something she’d regret, but that wasn’t going to happen at this point. As electricity shot once again from Spark’s tiny body, she had one thought, and one thought alone. He’s gonna pay.

EDIT:
(OOC: would it be too cliche for Flash to evolve at this point? XD I feel like Aine’s getting left behind lol)

Last edited:
Koda frowned, giving Izuku a quick nod. Winston was limping away, presumably to the nurse’s. That meant it was just her and Aine. Koda could feel the anger radiating off of the other girl.

“Aye, tu y yo? We’ve got this.” Koda said, taking a battle stance beside Aine. She sent Absol and Mimikyu at David.

“Absol, use psycho cut on the Hitmonlee. Mimikyu, use lick right after that attack. If you get the status effect, then use hex. If not, help Aine handle David and use nightmare on that pendejo.”

Koda watched her Pokémon deal the attacks. Absol managed to land his attack, but Mimikyu’s lick didn’t do anything. David laughed.

“You’re weak!” He called to her, eyebrows raised in a mocking facial expression. Koda clenched her jaw. But when David sent his drugged up Pokémon after the pair of them, she lost it.

“You can mess with me all you want, you perra, but not with mi familia, and not with mi hermana!”

Time seemed to slow down. Everything became very simple. Koda felt her anger replaced with a cold, strange feeling. Her body felt smaller, lighter... darker. She knew what she needed to do. Then, the anger came back, hitting her like a truck- but it was even stronger now. That’s when Koda realized she had battle bonded with Mimikyu.

“Now!” She yelled as Hitmonlee was about to strike. “Shadow Ball!”

It felt like Koda and Mimikyu were perfectly aligned, completely in sync. As one fluid being, they attacked the Pokémon with the huge, raging ball of darkness. The shadow exploded, flooding the hallway with a huge surge of energy and clouding it in complete darkness. When it cleared, both Mimikyu and Koda were collapsed on the ground.

“Did I... beat him...?” Were the last words out of her mouth before everything went dark.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"YOU IMBECILE! I SHOULD TRANSFER YOU-", Super Nerd began whispering, as his Grimer stumbled over to him. Groaning, he let the Grimer return. "What do I do now?" Suddently, fire burst out beside him. "OH GIRATINA, what are these people doing? Wait, starting fires? Oh hoh hoh, i'm sure that the teachers won't appreciate that! They'll be suspended, perhaps even expelled! Then me and David can be the coolest kids at the school!"

Laughing maniacally, Super Nerd ran outside into the snow. Shaking from the cold, he made his Magnemite nuzzle him with tiny electric outbursts to keep him warm. As the snow fell down, Super Nerd felt himself sinking into the ground, as the snow had risen to very high levels. Stumbling around, he came across the Principal's car. "Principal! Wait!", he desperately shouted, as the car started drifting away, the only thing visible of it being it's bumper sticker reading Hang in there! showing a Skitty hanging on to a rope. Super Nerd allowed himself to crumble down into the snow, slamming his fist against the soft ground over and over, before he realised that the cold hurt. Huddling for warmth next to his worried Magnemite, he felt the tears welling up behind his glasses.

"It isn't fair! I can never show what I'm worth!", he sobbed, Magnemite closed in on him, trying to comfort him my rubbing his cheek with it's magnet. "Once I finish the PRZ-20... they'll see..." Standing up, he got into a battle position against nothing. "Magnemite! Fire at that window!", he shouted. Magnemite acted as confused as ever, before lashing out a powerful electric bolt against the building. A portion of the wall cracked open, the same one that the group of jolly friends were standing in. "Why don't I just defeat David? Hmmm? Then i'll REALLY be the most powerful!" He released his Electrode, who he jumped on and flew to the crack in the wall.

"GREETINGS, SECOND-CLASSERS!", he shouted as he jumped off his Electrode before David, making his grand entrance with his Electrode, Grimer, Dottler and Magnemite all behind him. He turned around to look at the others. "I am here to assist you!"

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

“Koda!” Aine’s worry for her friend was evident in the tone of her voice, overtaking the anger she felt every time she even looked at David. At that point she shouldn’t have been surprised by anything, but her eyebrows still lifted when Super Nerd came riding in on his Electrode through the hole in the wall. “Four-eyes? It is you!” She still didn’t trust him completely yet, but right now she needed all the backup she could get; both Flash and Spark were on their last legs, and her own leg was shivering dangerously with the effort of keeping her upright. “Great, with your Pokemon here too we might stand a chance. Flash, I need you to get Koda somewhere out of the way of any attacks. I know you can do it.”

The puppy Pokémon panted in affirmation before nosing Koda’s Mimikyu onto his back. Then he fastened his teeth in Koda’s collar and strained, trying to pull her over to a more sheltered area around the corner. He was small, but he was making headway, albeit slowly.

When the dust cleared, David’s Hitmonlee was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he gave up? No, he was really trying to kill— he wouldn’t have just up and run... Sure enough, he himself was still there, and he held another Pokeball in his hand. Aine felt the beginnings of dread start in the pit of her stomach. That had just been one of his Pokémon. She wasn’t sure she wanted to know what may be coming next.

Maybe that’s just Hitmonlee’s Pokeball, and he just returned it... maybe... maybe...

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Hang in there, schrift.." Izuku panted as he darted towards the infirmary. He arrived at the door and practicly nearly kicked it down from how hard he opened it. "Oh my, what happened?!" The nurse asked franticly, running to Schrift's aid. "Oh, just a wild pokemon. I'll be fine but please tend to my friend." He lied, trying his very best to sound calm. "Okay, give him a minute, he'll be fine." She assured him. Izuku gave her a quick 'thank you' before speed walking out of the door.

Speed walking down the hallway, Izuku turned the corner to see Koda, Aine and apperently the Nerd battling David. "Guys, I'm back. What happened?!" He asked as he ran towards the group, out of breath. "Schrifts with the nurse. He'll be fine, but his injuries are pretty bad."

Limping back into his dorm room, Winston checked his leg, and spotted little more then a couple of bruises. Not feeling good about leaving his friends to fight without him, Winston grabbed the pokeball of his Noibat, released it, and ordered it to head down the hall and help out the fight. As the bat dragon left, Winston watched as it charged up a powerful dragon pulse and fire it forwards down the hall, almost fully encompassing the hall.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift wanted to fight back, he didn't want to leave them. He grimaced as he let the darkness envelop his vision. Back at the battle, David looked on as he saw that he was becoming out numbered. he returned hitmonlee to his pokeball, before shrugging at the others. "It's my first day back, don't make this your last", he laughed, walking away. "Anyway you should check on your boyfriend, you don't want the ceiling to be the last thing he sees", he scoffed before turning the corner. Meanwhile in the nurse's ward Schrift lay there in his bed. The nurses were trying to figure out what was wrong, by now they considered moving him to a hospital for more help. Schrift could hear every word they said, he considered if he was going to make it out alive. "Bones are broken, organs are damaged, how is this boy even alive?", one of the nurses said, as they began prepping to move him to a hospital.

=Nightshade=

How bad is “pretty bad?” Aine wanted to scream. She let Spark scamper back up her arm, giving her the energy needed to stand. She knew it wasn’t Izuku’s fault, it was...

David’s.

She turned to glare at David’s face as the Dragon Pulse vibrated the hall, the rage she felt evident in her gaze. His nonchalant smirk remained unchanged while he slipped the Pokeball in his hand into his pocket. He gave a casual wave as he turned abruptly. “I’ll get you next time,” he said flippantly as he rounded the corner. Aine wasn’t sure what ticked her off more, his words or the tone of his voice. But she took a deep breath and tried to push the righteous fury down, brushing herself off and wiping the blood from a split lip she didn’t remember getting.

“Is everyone alright?” she asked tiredly, the fading anger leaving her drained. She ran a hand through her hair, worried but unwilling to show it. She wondered how Schrift was doing; his injuries had looked awful. With the return of Izuku, Flash had bounced back towards his trainer, licking the trickles of blood off her face. “Damn,” she cursed quietly. “I can’t believe how powerful that stuff is. It took a battle bond and all our Pokémon to even stand a chance... I can’t imagine anything more terrifying... Arceus damn it all.”

With a start, Koda came back to consciousness. She looked around frantically, before concluding that she was in the corner of the hall where the fight had taken place. She couldn’t see David anywhere, which granted her temporary relief. She scanned the rest of the scene- damage done to the walls and floor that made her wince. What were they going to tell the teachers? Koda was relieved to see that Aine, Izuku, and... Super Nerd? Were mostly okay. She patted Flash, who she assumed had moved her and the passed-out Mimikyu into the corner.

Koda returned her exhausted Pokémon to his ball and tried to stand, only to promptly collapse a moment later. She huffed, bracing herself against the wall and slowly getting onto her feet. She reached into her bag, feeling all of her poke balls and making sure everyone was there. Her fingers ghosted over her phone, which she realized was buzzing.

“Hello?” Koda said warily as she answered it. It was Tom, again.

“Where are you?!” He yelled into the phone, making Koda flinch.
“At school, duh. The one you sent me to?” She was too tired to think of a very good line.

“You’d better come down to the office right now. I’m here to pick you up.”

Crap.

“Aine?” Koda called quickly, her voice cracking. “I know we kinda just avoided muerta and whatnot, but my foster father is downstairs... he wants to pick me up now. Either your mom shows up in the next five minutes to work something out or we say adíos forever.”

Koda sighed, running her hand through her hair and sliding back down onto the floor. She was so tired... when could they catch a break?

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(Imma breathe some life back into this rp real quick)

Izuku slumped up against the wall in exhustion, he picked up his pokeball off the foor and exhaled. "Well...why not stall time and not go to the office?" He suggested. "I mean we took down some phycotic kid with a crazy overpowered pokemon. So if your foster father comes at us we could probably hold our own, right?"

(It's been almost a month! Arceus' sake...)

Winston grabbed a book out of his bedside drawer and, laying down on his bed to recover, opened it and began to read it intently. Though, however deeply he tried to bury himself in the book, Winston always found himself drifting back to the thought of whether or not his friends were safe. Concerned, Winston opened up his rotom phone and sent a message into the group chat.

"You guys ok?"

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Yeah, but Koda's foster parents are here to pick her up..." Izuku groaned at Winston's question. "We put up with so much, i wonder why Arceus hates us so much!"

He had too much running through his mind at the moment, Koda was leaving, he wondered if Schrift was okay, and how he'd explain the damge from the battle to the principle.

Then it hit him...

He left Schrift at the nurse alone, and David vanished from the battle with no trace. "Guys, I know that we just barely escaped death. But is David heading to finsish an already injured Schrift off?" He shuddered.

=Nightshade=

Aine’s eyes widened slightly. “No way in hell.” She picked up Flash and looked into his eyes. “Listen, buddy. I need you to go and make sure Schrift is okay. Take Spark and protect him, okay?” The Electrike’s head cocked to the side, but she could tell he understood. She set Spark down on his back and watched the two head off before running a hand through her mess of blond hair. “Dammit,” she cursed under her breath. They’ll be okay, she told herself. Worst comes to worst one of them will signal with a Thunderbolt that they need help. But right then she had other problems. She pulled out her Rotom phone, talking to the others as she dialed a number. “I won’t be much help in a fight if we’re gonna go down and stall that way, since Flash and Spark are going with Schrift. But I will call my mom, get her to come over ASAP so she can negotiate. She can be a real badass when she wants to be.”

The last number went through, and Aine held the phone to her ear. Pick up pick up pick up pick— Click.
Hello?”
Mom, uh, listen. Can you come over to the school? Like, now?”
“Why, what happened? Do I need to beat someone up? Or did you get suspended for beating someone up?”
“What? No, nothing like that.” Well, she got the beating up part right, at least. “You know what I told you about a few days ago?”
You mean about the girl you made really good friends with? Whose foster parents are real d—“
“Yeah, that. Well, we’ve got some, ah... diplomatic issues... we need resolved, and having a, uh, level-headed adult would be nice.”
So you did get suspended?”
“What?! No!!”
She could hear her mother laugh on the other end of the line. “I’ll be right over, honey. I’ll get Gemini to teleport me over right now; see you in a few.” Click.

Aine sighed. Well, that wasn’t too awkward. Although she was sure her cheeks were flushed from embarrassment, she hoped no one would comment on it. “My mom should be here soon, assuming she can find Gemini. He’s an Abra who likes to teleport all over the house,” she added for clarification. “Don’t worry, Koda, we’re not gonna let any jerk take you away.”

(OOC: ha... ha.... awkwardnesss... I find it so weird RPing as my character’s parents @.@ lol anyways let’s get back into it!)

Koda just stood there for a moment, as if she was paused. Then, relief filled her and she gave a small smile. “Thank you, Aine.” She gave the blonde girl a tight hug.

Koda took a deep breath, bracing herself for whatever was about to go down at the office. “Ven aquí, let’s go.” She said to her friends, before (reluctantly) making her way down to the office. Koda hoped she didn’t look too bad. The office secretary did give her a look, but she just mumbled, “intense battle training...”

“And by the looks of it, you lost.” She gave Koda a mean-looking smile. Koda smiled back. “Is that your father waiting outside?” The secretary asked.

“Not my father.” Koda replied, but stepped through the doors to face him. Tom just stood there, phone to his ear, glaring at her. He snapped at whoever was on the other end of the line, before putting them on hold.

“Alright, let’s get this over with, go pack your things. Who knows where you’ll be spending fall break? Not with me!” He barked out a laugh.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift sprang up from his bed. He lurched forwards, feeling the pain in his ribs. He looked to his side, seeing Nisshoku and two other pokemon. Specifically Flash and Spark who were trying to get to Schrift. He watched the nurses try to kick them out, but the two resisted and continued to try get to Schrift. When one of the nurses finally paid attention to Schrift waking up, she walked over to him and told him what was happening. She told him about how he was going to hospital for all the damage to his body. Schrift tried to protest against it, only to be ushered down. "Miss please let me go! I'll be alright, you've dealt with me enough times to know that", he said in protest. "Yes but the other times you didn't have damaged organs", he shot back. Schrift paused, his mind went blank. He needed an idea to get out of the nurse's office, something that would let him go off scotch free. "What if you get your pokemon to use Heal Pulse?", he asked, looking at her. Normally when used on humans it would only heal a sixth of the damage, but Schrift was half pokemon so that should count for something right? "It would help with the pain", he added on, in hopes that she would try it.

The nurse reluctantly agreed, knowing it would probably help with the pain but do absolutely nothing. She let out her Galarian rapidash, telling it to use heal pulse on Schrift. The unicorn bowed it's head down at Schrift, pressing ti's horn against his side. He felt a warm flow into his side, a weird flow that made the pain melt away. He grinned as the Rapidash was retrieved back into its ball. "I think I'm feeling better to go now", he said, as he stretched his legs and stumbled up. "You see? I told you it would work", he said, as he saw Flash and Spark run to his side. The nurse looked at Schrift, lifting up his shirt to look at his injuries. It seemed to have healed a lot, not fully but enough to get by. The large bulges had now gone back into his chest, leaving a couple small bumps. "I have no idea what to say", she said, eyes wide open. "I'll let you go, but if you feel even the slightest pain then you're going to hospital, whether you like it or no", she said. Schrift pulled the IV from out of his hand as he began to make his way down to the hall him and his friends were last in. He had sent out Luxray to help prop him up as he could see Izuku's green hair and Aine's soft blond hair. The pain had numbed down into a throb but he put on a wide smile for them. He sneaked up behind Aine, giving her a warm hug from behind. This was followed with Luxray jumping onto Izuku to gve his own version of a hug, which looked like a lion trying to get a piggy back onto a green haired kid. "Thanks for the pokemon", he said as Spark and Flash ran back to their trainer's side. "What's going on?", he asked as he returned Luxray.

@=Nightshade= @Nutraln00b @SharpShotInteleon @mimiduckie

(I wanna get the ball rolling and see if we can do something christmas-y with this rp ^^

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku brushed himself off from the hug given to him by Luxray. "Glad you're alright!" He said joyfully to Schrift. "We got good news, David's gone and Koda won't be leaving us after all!"

Cinderace ran up and gave Schrift a tight hug, happy he was okay. "Not too hard, he's still injured..." He assured Cinderace as it let go. "So, what now?" He asked.

"Right then, Winston. Let see if can't get you back up, eh?" Winston murmured to himself as he slowly got to his feet. However, as he stood, a shot of pain pulsated from the foot upwards. Wincing, Winston soon realised that this wasn't going to work as it is now. So, instead of bearing the pain, Winston came up with another idea to see his friends again.

Calling out his Centiskorch, Winston slowly climbed onto its back, and patted the insect's side, like one does with a Ponyta or Rapidash. The insect Pokémon seemed to get the picture, and began to scuttle down the hallway, and towards were his friends were situated.

"Schrift! Good to see you back!"

(I mean, Centiskorch is 9'10, so it's not too hard to believe it could be ridden)

=Nightshade=

Aine jumped slightly as Schrift grabbed her from behind. Once she got over her body’s fight-or-flight response, she managed to relax slightly and gave a sigh of relief. “Schrift, you’re alright!” She cast a nervous glance over at Koda’s jerk of a foster father, praying to Arceus her mom arrived soon. Almost as though she had summoned her with a thought, the woman appeared suddenly a few yards away, an Abra clinging to her back.

Flash raced over to Aine’s mother, excited to meet a new person, as Spark settled himself on the girl‘s shoulder. Dragged by the pant leg by the puppy Pokemon, the slightly shorter, brown-haired woman stumbled over to the group of teenagers, barely able to stop herself from laughing. Aine grinned slightly at her mom and began to introduce her friends in a slightly rushed manner.

“Mom, this is Schrift, Izuku, and Koda— oh, Winston! You’re here too! Guys, this is my mom, Eva.”

“Hey, kiddos,” she said, smiling. “Now, I hear that a jerk needs to be put in their place,” she added, lowering her voice slightly. “Who do I need to beat up?”

(OOC: XD sometimes I wish my mom was like Aine’s mom lmao)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
He smiled as he got welcomed back, hugging Cinderace. "I guess we should stay with Koda or either go back to our dorms and let the adults deal with it, I don't really know to be honest. It's your call", he said to the trio. Schrift looked to Aine's mother, as he untangled himself from his hug with Aine. "Hi, Mrs Rocwood, I''m Schrift Stagfox. Child of Ringo Stagfox and younger brother to Jack Stagfox, yes the one who used to own Lumos before Jason Sharp took over. I'm also Aine's boyfriend", he joked. Those words echoed in his head until he realised what he had just said. He turned away from the lady, going bright red as he buried his face in his hands and let out a muffled scream. When Aine's mother mentioned beating up someone, his smiled more. "Just some Jack ass who learnt parenting from an economics book", he said, his eyes narrowing as he saw Tom.

OOC: your guys’ comebacks make me laugh so hard

“Aye! Hola- er, Hello.” Koda swiftly turned away from Tom and walked over to Eva. She held a hand out to Aine’s mom nervously, hoping she didn’t seem too... unwantable?

“That’s my foster father over there. He’s really fond of the idea of sending me away to some unknown corner of nowhere...” Koda trailed off as Tom (snootily) walked over to the group.

“What’s going on here? I’ve got an appointment at three, so you had better hurry up and get packing, kid. I don’t have time for sappy goodbyes.” He shot a glare at all of Koda’s friends, his eyes lingering a little longer on the girl with the bright red birthmark.

Then Tom turned to look at Eva. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you a parent? This is none of your business.” He sneered, before burying himself into more text messages.

Winston's Centiskorch made a low sound, a sort of mix between a clicking and hissing and begin to glow more when Tom spoke up. Winston, annoyed at Tom, but not wanting him to be torn limb from limb, patted the side of the Centiskorch and hushed it, calming it down and lowering its glow.

"Hey... no, no, Centiskorch. Not now..."

The insect slowly raised its head, and Winston sat more upright on its back. Patting its side, Winston decided he would take it for a ride to calm it down a bit more. However, as he rode away, he made sure to have Centiskorch strike Tom's foot with its claws.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift's anger was starting to boil as he saw Tom approach. He could tell Koda was hurt from her foster father forcing her to leave. He knew he made her feel hurt. "Say Tom, that 3am appointment you have sounds important doesn't it? Well take it and shove it up your ass, you fucking yungoos. You've done nothing but be a pain in the ass to one of my friends, one of my close ones. You've made her cry, you've made her feel upset, you've made her feel scared. You're paying more attention to your phone than your own daughter, so take that and shove it up your ass with that 3am appointment. I don't care who you are or who you work for but if you make my friends upset then no government will protect you", he growled, with Nisshoku at his side preparing a shadowball. "Now let your daughter be happy for the last five minutes of her being your daughter, or you'll find a hole in your chest so big that guzzlord's mouth is gonna look small compared to it, you fucking miltank looking cunt", he said, before taking a few deep breaths and slowly calming down and backing off closer to Aine. It was clear that he was annoyed and wanted to throttle Tom. If Eva wasn't there he would've thrown in more than insults.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku stepped up next to Schrift, with Cinderace behind him. "He's right..." Izuku growled at Tom. "Listen here, you Snorlax. I'm personally not the type of person to start a fight or anything. But I swear to fucking Arceus that if you make Koda cry ever, I can easily turn your ugly head into a soccer ball for Cinderace here."

Izuku stood in front of Koda making himself a barrier between her and her foster father because he didn't want him anywhere near her. "Now turn around and leave to your little appointment before I leave a bruise in your face that'll make a Trubish look good."

Koda fought to keep back both laughter and tears at her friends’ defenses. She was surprised by how much they cared for her. Tom looked equal parts disgusted and dumb-founded.

“Such language for kids like you! I ought to send someone to check out each of your homes. Maybe you could learn from foster care, just like Koda did.” He motioned to the girl, who took a step back, practically hiding behind Izuku. Why did he have to go and make a remark like that?

“Well, what are you all waiting for? And before you two start lunging at my throat,” tom gave a pointed look at Izuku and Schrift, “I will not be leaving without Koda. I’ve already signed with the office. Now, if you don’t start packing this moment, I will call reinforcements.”

Koda felt her blood run cold as Tom said that. She didn’t even want to think about the last time “reinforcements” had been called. Instinctively, she took Izuku’s hand, scared. But she stood her ground, despite the dizziness in her head, despite her entire body telling her to run.

“No, Tom. I’m staying here. I don’t care what you say. There’s no reason for you to take me away from my friends. I really think you just enjoy seeing your foster kids’... despair? Is that the word?” Koda trailer off, before shaking her head and returning to her original point. “Right, that doesn’t matter. Since you want to send me away so badly, why don’t we just make things quick and you let me stay with Aine’s mom?”

Koda gave a helpful gesture to Eva, her heart racing. Por favor, por favor, Arceus, let this work.