• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

“My dedenne knows it!” Koda called, having quickly returned and holding up the said pokeball. She tossed it down, patting the tiny Pokémon.

“Okay buddy, we need to teleport, and fast. Do you think you can do that for us?” Koda asked, cupping him gently. Dedenne gave her a determined nod.

“Alright, we’re good. Mantente a salvo, Schrift. Estábamos viniendo. Let’s go.”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku remembered that he left his pokemon at the dorms, and gave himself a huge facepalm.

"I'll have to go get my Pokemon first, I'll catch up with you guys. Thankfully the dorms aren't that far away from here, I'll be back!" Izuku waved as he started running to the dorms.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Oh, boy.” Aine was getting restless. She was on edge for Schrift’s sake. “Let’s wait for Izuku, then make like a banana and split. Schrift may end up being at the wrong place at the wrong time... I’ll call him.” She began to jab viciously at the number keypad on her phone screen, then stopped in the middle and swore. “Arceus dammit. My cousin’s over there. Frick.” She shook her head, unwilling to drag her cousin into this, but knowing she had no choice. She grit her teeth. “Still, we can’t just...”

She trailed off as she finished typing in Schrift’s number. Please pick up, please pick up... If he did, she’d say something along the lines of, “Get the hell away from the murder scene so the police don’t think you did it.” If he didn’t, she’d say something along the lines of, “Shit.”

(OOC: Aine’s cousin is @Day's Light ’s character, we talked over it via pm)

Last edited:
"Izuku, wait-! Agh! Be careful, please!!" Koda called, although Izuku was already far from them.

"We can't split up anymore, okay? It's too dangerous." She said more to herself than the others. Koda paced nervously. She let Mimikyu out of his Pokeball, crouching in front of him.

"Hey, buddy. We're gonna go find our friend, Schrift. We might have to fight some people, okay?" She said, as she fed him a poke puff and made sure his health was maxed out. "We'll be okay. Remember... you remember the fight we got into last year? Yeah? This is gonna be like that. We've gotta protect our friends." She stood up, giving Mimikyu a pat on the head and returning him to his ball. She made sure her Dedenne and Absol were fully healed as well (They hadn't been harmed, she was just paranoid), and grasped onto the Disaster Pokemon's fur.

"I guess you were warning us about two problems, hm?" She petted Absol gratefully. "Aye, we're probably the most unlucky kids to ever live."

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift felt his phone vibrate, he fumbled it out of his pocket before giving a relieved sigh. "Aine, things have gotten mad, there's been a massacre and I'm scared and I don't know what to do, I do-" he spluttered out, then he froze. He could here some ragged breathing from behind him. He braced himself for what he was about to see. An Obstagoon, missing an eye, faced him. The claws were oozing with blood, its eye deep red. It scraped it's claws along the brick wall, walking towards Schrift. "Shit" he spluttered, before running away. He could here the Obstagoon chasing after, its snarls getting louder. He stumbled, and fell, smashing his head on the floor. Obstagoon went for his legs, but froakie hit it with a water pulse in the chest, stunning it. Great, another fight where I could die, he thought.

=Nightshade=

Thank God he picked up, Aine thought, relieved. Next thing she knew, he was dumping information on her at a million miles an hour. “Wait, what? Schrift, I can’t—what? A massacre? Holy—“ On the other side, Schrift swore, then a thud, then silence but for ragged breathing, growls, and... water? “Schrift? Schrift? What happened? What—argh!” Her hand tightened on the phone as she cupped the receiver to relay what she’d been told to Koda. “He says there’s been a massacre. Something’s going on at his end, I can’t tell what. He’s in trouble though, knowing him. Dammit!” She kicked a can in frustration. “We really are the unluckiest kids ever. No joke.”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku made it back to his dorm, where he found his Raboot jumping into his arms as he walked through the door. "Hey guys, we need to head back quickly. Schrift's in trouble." He returned all his pokemon back into their pokeballs and started running back to the pool.

It is physically impossible for us to stay out of trouble, isn't it?!

Izuku made it halfway down the street on his return, but he stopped to the noises of screaming and growling. He looked further down the street to see Schrift, running from what seemed to be an Obstagoon. "What the? Schrift?" He mumbled in disbelief. "Who's out to kill you this time..."

"Lucario, use Karate chop!" Commanded Izuku, Lucario lunged towards the large Dark-type and karate chopped the back of its neck, putting it down for a little bit. "Schrift, what happened here?!" Izuku asked as he ran towards Schrift, Lucario following behind him.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift scrambled up to his feet. "I don't know, but if I were to guess that thing is probably what killed those people" he said. He watched as the Obstagoon fought with Lucario, "Froakie use water pulse and Nisshoku follow up the attack with dark pulse, Flethinder use flame thrower and Luxio use wild charge", he shouted, the barrage of attacks failed, with obstagoon dodging most of them. It was only caught out by Luxio's wild charge, it sent Obstagoon flying back into it. "Shit I made it mad I think", he said to Izuku. "RUN!" he shouted, as the obstagoon got up, and charged towards them, claws at the ready.

(OOC: I'm not ketting this rp die *Uses defibrillator on RP*)

=Nightshade=

Muffled sounds came through the phone. Aine grit her teeth and pressed the speaker to her ear. Faint shouting, fierce growling, Pokémon moves clashing... what the hell was going on? A louder shout of “RUN!” could be perceived, then footsteps, more growls, and silence. “Argh, he must’ve dropped his phone. We have to go, we can’t wait any longer! Cmon, let’s Teleport already, I don’t know how much longer he can hold out.”

"Izuku- Aye, alright..! Dedenne, come on!" Koda shook her head, trying to calm her trembling. The Dedenne leaped on to her shoulder, as she grabbed Aine's hand. The tiny pokemon shook for a second, before cloaking them in dark purple and magenta swirls. A swing of vertigo hit Koda, and she opened her eyes a moment later to a dark alleyway. She could hear the others and caught them running around the corner.

"This way!" Koda turned back to Aine and began running after them, Absol running beside her. She tried to calm herself. Now was not the time to faint. She just had to get through tonight.

Save my friends. I can collapse later. I've got this.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku called Lucario back, and sent out his Raboot and tried to distract the Obstagoon. "R-raboot, Double Kick" He commanded, raboot ran towards the towering Obstagoon and let out a barrage of kicks. "I'll try and distract it, try and get out of here!" Izuku said glancing back at Schrift.

He focused his attention back to the battle against the obstagoon, and things were not looking good for raboot.

Koda caught up with the boys, eyes widening at the Obstagoon Izuku was battling. Her instincts kicked in, and she was glad Mimikyu knew some fairy type moves.

She tossed down the aforementioned Pokémon, taking a battle stance beside Izuku.

“Mimikyu, use moonblast!” She yelled, as Mimikyu prepared the attack. The moon, which had just begun rising minutes ago, gleaned. Mimikyu shimmered, before firing a large, sparkling ball of light at the Obstagoon.

“Critical hit! Good job, Mimikyu!”

=Nightshade=

Aine skidded to a halt as she saw the massive Obstagoon on the trail of her friends. "Crap. Spark, Thunderbolt, let's go! Flash, use Discharge!" Before the Obstagoon could recover from the Moonblast, the electric-type attacks made contact. But even as the lightning flashed, the Obstagoon was standing strong. Aine grit her teeth at the backlash as the Obstagoon continued to advance. It reared back for an attack, and she leaped out of the way. "Dodge it!" As her Pokemon leapt to opposite sides of the Obstagoon, she called out. "Flash, Electric Terrain and then Wild Charge! Spark, use Venoshock!"

"Oh nononono....! Inteleon, strike that obstagoon down with icicle spears!" Winston called, adrenaline returning to his veins.

Inteleon, immediately doing as its trainer commanded, fired a barrage of ice cold spears directly at the obstagoon, freezing it up temporarily. The water lizard quickly followed up by throwing an air slash at the obstagoon, dealing heavy damage to it.

"I've done what I can guys. It's up to you guys now!" Winston called out to the others.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Thanks!" Izuku called out to the others, as he ran and picked up his seriously injured raboot. "Luckily, Inteleion was able to stun that thing. That'll buy us a bit of time."

Izuku looked over at Schrift. "What was this thing doing chasing you down the street, anyways?" Izuku asked.

Koda cheered when the Obstagoon was frozen by Winston’s inteleon. She was glad for the extra time and status effect.

“Mimikyu, use hex.” She commanded. She knew a dark move wouldn’t be very effective, but she hoped the status effect would increase it’s power.

Koda tensed as Mimikyu attacked. She was right, it did more damage than she expected.

“Alright, Mimikyu, see if you can finish him off with another moonblast!”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift watched the others battle, his plan was to run but they stood up for him. "I'm pathetic" he mumbled, before he stood up. "If I were to guess it would be because I probably came across his kill streak in the alley" he said to izuku. He watched the others battle before he decided to help. "Nisshoku, use dark pulse, luxio use wild charge, frankie use water pulse and fletchinder use air cutter" he yelled the commands, as his pokemon sent a barrage of attacks. But it was Kodak's moonblast attack that took it out. He watched as the Obstagoon fell down, in defeat. "Congrats Koda" he said as he fell backwards in exhaustion. He decided to check if the obstagoonwas down. He peered over it, but then in that split second it slashed up at his face. Blood ran down his cheeks, as he fell to the ground. The obstagoon jumped into the back alley and ran off.

“Jesus! Estas bien?! Schrift!” Koda ran up to her friend, cursing madly under her breath. She pulled out a few rolls of bandages that she was paranoid enough to keep on her. Kids got rough with her a few times back in some of her old foster homes, so she made sure to stay prepared.

“A little help?” Koda looked back at her other friends, her voice cracking.

“I’m so sorry, Schrift, I thought Mimikyu knocked him out. God, that’s gotta hurt.” She said quietly as she wrapped him up.

“I think you’ll be okay. Maybe some minor scarring if we don’t get you some help, but it won’t be anything super noticeable. Aye, Obstagoon estupido... We need to call the cops.“

Koda fumbled her phone out of her bag, dialing 911 and giving them their location and the situation.

“Do any of you guys have family in the area? We can warn them and anyone else we see while the good guys come.”

Koda wanted nothing more than to get out of such a dangerous part of the city, but the Obstagoon was still out there and it was a bustling hour. The streets would be filled with people. To turn her back when she could be helping, saving people’s lives?

No, she couldn’t do that. Koda stood up, brushing off her hands and putting away the bandages. She looked at each of her friends determinedly.

“Are you guys gonna throw yourselves into danger with me for the greater good? Or do I have to go by myself?”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(OOC: Don't worry, I'm alive)

Izuku remembered his mom was in the area. But he was going to warn her later, right now his friend was seriously injured. He ran up to Schrift and help him up. "Y-you'll be okay," Izuku said, slightly panicking."

He then heard Koda's question, about the group needing themselves to be thrown into danger. "I'll go with you, what friend would I be if I didn't agree." He responded.

Last edited:

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Kane had been out at the cinema in town when he heard the battle ensuing. He ran to where the battle was thinking it was a trainer battle that he could watch. As he approached he saw a scene of destruction. Running to where the others where he realised they were all from his school.
"What happened are you all okay?" he shouted once he was within earshot.

“Aye, hola! We’re mostly alright, yeah. Some murderer on the loose, and we need to warn people. Are you okay?” Koda called to the newcomer, waving frantically. She took Izuku’s hand.

“Schrift should be getting medical attention, at least at the school infirmary, but he probably won’t let us do this without him.” She sighed.

“First fostering, now this. What is Arceus is the universe’s plan for us?”

=Nightshade=

(OOC: Sorry I haven't been on this thread in a while, life got in the way. Back now, though ^^)

"Fantastic," Aine agreed sarcastically. "I'm with you all the way, though, no matter how much I complain." She held out a hand to Schrift to help him to his feet. "You okay, dude?" She waited for a response before turning to the newcomer, pointing at herself with her free hand, then each of the others in turn. "Aine. Koda, Izuku, and Schrift. These are my Pokemon, Spark and Flash." The two jumped up onto each of her shoulders, and she allowed herself a small smile before becoming grimly sarcastic once again. "Welcome to our life; where you get smacked upside the head when you least expect it. Literally."

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
"Yeah I'm okay." Kane replied as he caught up with the others. "I'll help you catch that murderer if you need me too." He looked around the group, as he expected they were all from his school but, he was shocked to see a boy with a large cut on his cheek. He sent out Iggy the Swinub to freeze over the cut and stop the bleeding.
"This is gonna hurt a lot." He warned Schrift. "You ready?" He asked but didn't wait for a reply.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Thanks Koda, I needed these bandages " he told herman "Apart from a massive cut across my face, and the fact that we are now targets for whoever owns that obstagoon, I think I'm ok" he said in a sarcastic tone to Aine. When the guy asked if he could freeze his wound, schrift gave him a concerned look, "I don't think freezing the wound would help, if anything it would only make it worse but thanks for the offer anyways" he said, turning around to the others. "Hey koda, I don't think we should go chase after that obstagoon, I don't want to sound like a wet blanket, but you saw what that thing did to our pokemon. What if they have more like him? I don't want my friends to get hurt all because I wanted to fight koda's foster parent. I can send fletchinder to the police, while we umm, I can't think straight." He kicked a pebble in frustration, it echoed as it hit a lamppost. "I really need to be alive for tomorrow, it's important to me" he finished.

(Sorry guys my notifications went to buy milk)

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku seemed confused about where the Obstagoon came from. And why it was targeting Schrift and the others. "You're probably right, we shouldn't follow that thing and to...wherever it came from." He agreed to Schrift.

One thing was not making sense though, Izuku has seen an Obstagoon before, but none were as violent and powerful as the one that he faced. Then it hit him, Izuku's eyes widened as he turned to Schrift. "You don't think...That PRZ-12 was in effect on that Obstagoon, do you..."

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"But I thought David was the last one with it, but if not imagine how many people could have had that by now?" He was now starting to panic. If David was involved, that means that he was pissed and out for blood, but why murder some homeless people, he thought. "Guys I think David is tied with this, I think he is working for the Enigmas, that must be it, cause David has an unlimited supply of PRZ-12, that's really bad news", he turned on his phone and checked the time. "Oh crap I'm gonna be late, guys I'm going back home to my town, it's only going to be for a week, I have to go and pack, the train leaves tomorrow" he said, before running back to the dorms. Inside, he threw everything he needed into a suitcase, he put his shirts and his shoes inside. When he finished his suitcase looked like a plump penguin, "hopefully the zip holds" he chuckled before jumping back on his bed.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Kane had no idea what his schoolmates where talking about. He decide he wasn't going to be useful there so he just returned to his dorm room. He tried to fall asleep but couldn't. Seeing how dangerous that Obstagoon was he needed help out. Grabbing his rotomphone and Pokemon he snuck out of the dorms and back into the town. He started by going back to where the obstagoon had attacked. Looking around he saw a trail of blood obstagoon had left when it cut Schrift. Walking in that direction he snuck around behind shops and back alleyways following the trail of blood. Eventually he saw that the trail led into the forest. Slowly he wandered though the forest behind careful not to step in anything. He came to a small abandoned building, sneaking up to the side of the building he heard voices inside. He walked around to the side of the building. Peeking though a hole he saw the 2 figures inside, he also saw multiple Pokémon lined up against the wall. The figures were preparing to injecting them with something which he assumed was PKR-12. He knew each Pokémon would be extremely dangerous. He stormed in sending out Sam the Arcanine and Pingu the Prinplup.
"Sam use Flame Wheel, Pingu use Bubble Beam." The bubble beam nocked the figures away from the equipment as the flame wheel incinerated everything. Pointing to a Pokémon in the line.
"Sneasel, Metal Claw now!" A Sneasel jumped out from the crowd slashing its now larger and sharper claws at Pingu.
"Raticate, Crunch." A Raticate scrambled along the floor toward Arcanine opening its jaw as its teeth grew in size.
"Dodge it!" Kane shouted. Sam and Pingu both jumped out of the way as the enemy Pokémon Sam dodged it just fine but Pingu wasn't as fast and the Sneasel made direct contact.
"Pingu no!" Pingu took a lot of damage but was still able to battle. "Pingu use bubble beam on Raticate, Sam use fire fang on sneasel." Pingu let out a burst of bubbles that made contact with the opponents Raticate, Sam leaped into the air his fangs covered in fire making direct contact and immediately fainting the Sneasel.
"Raticate, hyper fang." The Raticate leaped into the air biting down on Pingu doing even more damage to the already weak Pingu. Suddenly there was a loud crash as Obstagoon entered through the side wall obliterating the wall and damaging the structure itself.

“Schrift, I don’t know if that’s the best thing to do right now!” Koda called after her friend, but she had no idea if he heard her or not. She sighed, running a hand through her hair.

“Should we stay here? Or do we go warn people? I have a feeling that psycho Obstagoon won’t be satisfied.”

She was answered by sirens, as five or six police cars pulled up at the entrance to the alleyway. The flashing lights brought Koda back to the last time she’d seen her parents. Her father yelling, mother screaming, being dragged off into an unknown man’s car...

Koda trembled a bit, standing next to Izuku closely, half hiding behind him. She clutched his arm gently as the police came to them and began questioning. A few other cars pulled up, and their officers went to search for the rampant Pokémon.

=Nightshade=

“I told you, we just drove it off!” Aine said heatedly after about the fifth time she’d been asked where it was. “I don’t know where the psycho Obstagoon is, dammit! We were a bit more concerned with, I don’t know, saving our own butts?!

The police officer sighed and asked her a different question. After receiving a similarly hot-headed answer, he stood. “Thank you for your cooperation,” he said dryly. Aine was pretty sure bis Galarian Linoone partner stuck its tongue out at her, though she couldn’t know for sure. Because, you know, their tongues are always sticking out?

But that wasn’t her concern. She was glad she’d been able to shake off the interrogation pretty quickly; she wanted to go find Schrift.

When Aine arrived back at the dorm, she dumped her bag on the floor just inside the door and groaned. “Let it be known that police officers are idiots. Or at least that one guy was. I swear he asked me the same question at least five times.” And then I gave him the same answer five times with varying levels of irritability, she mentally added. “Anyway. Whatcha packing for again?”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Just like each time we end up in trouble, by the sound of it, I would rather deal with David's assaults than this guys questions." he laughed. He hang from the side of his bed upside down, using his legs to support him, after the obstagoon incident, he went to the nurse to get a his face checked. "My mum's going to kill me when she see's my face, talking about my mum, Aine I'm going home, well for a week" he said unenthusiastically, "It's got something to do with family", then he paused for a moment, before frantically scrolling down on his phone, then he begun typing. "Do you want to come with me to my home town? I consider you family so that should be enough for my mum" he asked, preying inside that she would say yes. "You won't go missing in a forest with an axe in your body, if that's something your scared of" he added on.

=Nightshade=

“Come with you?” Aine asked. “Um... sure!” She stifled a laugh at the axe in your body bit before responding. “You mean, like, more scared than I am of a killer Obstagoon who kills people on the orders of some Arceus-damned group who is more than likely led by David? Yeah no, I think we have bigger fish to fry than an axe murderer in the forest.” She began scooping all her stuff into a neat-ish pile before taking her duffel bag and packing in a week’s worth of clothing. “Yeah, that should be enough.”

At that moment, a shirt fell out of her pile and began rolling around on the dorm floor. Aine picked up the shirt part, and out tumbled Flash. She giggled a bit before throwing the shirt back on the pile and picking up her partner as Spark chided the electric puppy with amused chitters. Sitting down on her bed, she said, “So we leave tomorrow? Generally, it’s polite to notify people a week in advance,” she added teasingly.

Unsure of what to really do, Winston soon found himself wandering slowly back to his dorm room, worn out from all the action just earlier in the day.

Slowly unlocking the door, Winston heard the faintest knock, akin to something falling onto a floor, from within the room. He would've just considered it the wind, but he was sure he had closed the windows.

Suspicious, Winston slowly edged the door open.

Koda sighed as the police dispersed. She ran a hand through her hair, looking up at the now dark skies. The city was illuminated with streetlights and stars, and she found it beautiful, but she could barely breathe.

“So much for a first date, huh? I’m cursed.” She tried to joke to Izuku, as her vision swayed.

“Probably... have better luck with.. s-some other niña.. aye, I’m going to pass out.”

Koda just managed to get the last bit out before collapsing. Her Pokémon grew anxious, nuzzling her and trying to wake her. The stress, the fear had piled up, and once again her body gave out on her.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
Kane and his Pokémon were terrified at the sight of the Obstagoon. It was filled with rage and nothing would stop it. Kane's opponents backed up against the wall as The Pokemon inside woke up and scattered away through the cracks and crevasses in the walls. As Kane and his Pokémon faced up against the ginormous Obstagoon in front of them a bit of the ceiling cracked off and trickled down onto Kane's nose. At that moment Kane's brain turned and formed into an idea. Pingu (The Prinplup) couldn't walk so Kane slipped her pokéball into his hand from his back pocket.

The Obstagoon lunged froward and Kane and Sam (The Arcanine) jumped away from its lunge.
"Sam, now use fire spin on the walls!" Kane shouted to his Pokémon while returning Pingu to her pokéball. The fire canine Pokémon paused for a second, confused at its trainers strange request but he trusted his trainer and thus released a swirl of flames at the walls of the abandoned structure. Kane returned Sam to his pokéball before lunging through a hole in the side of the wall seconds before the structure collapsed behind him.

As Kane scrambled to his feet he noticed 2 figures sprinting into the surrounding forest. The rubble was still moving suggesting the Obstagoon was still alive but it was trapped. For now at least. Kane scrawled through the forest and back to the town, collapsing on his bed he fell straight to sleep.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku ran up and caught Koda before she hit the ground. "She does have a tendency to pass out when stressed, I should get her back to her dorm." He suggested to himself as he started walking back to the dorm, Koda's pokemon following behind. After finally making it back to the dorm building, Izuku knocked on Koda's dorm door and waited for a response.

"Oh, it's you..." Izuku sighed as Jessica opened the door. "W-woah, what happened?!" She stuttered, seeing Koda passed out in Izuku's arms. "She just passed out, she should be okay." Izuku replied confusingly, seeing Jessica with a look of genuine concern. "Oh, that's a relief, thanks." Jessica sighed, bringing Koda inside.

"Who was that?" Brittany asked, glaring at Jessica. "Oh, it was nobody!" Jessica responded, laying Koda on her bed.

Last edited:
Koda woke up a few hours later, surprised to find herself tucked into her bed. She sat up, rubbing her head and looking around. Had Izuku brought her back? The thought made her blush. He’s so sweet... Gah! I’m not a sap! Stop!!

“Hey, are you alright?” A voice jolted her out of her thoughts, and she turned to see Jessica.

“Oh- yeah. I’m fine. We just had to go fight a huge Obstagoon and it scared me. I kinda- pass out when I get scared? Yeah...” she trailed off, glaring at Brittany who was snickering in the corner.

“Thank Arceus, when you didn’t come home we thought the murderer had gotten you.” Jessica set a platter of toast down by Koda and sat down.

“You guys got the news? That’s good.”

“It’s a shame the murderer couldn’t have taken care of you, too.” Brittany sneered from her bed. Jessica gasped.

“Brittany! You know what? You don’t have to like her, but you don’t get to tell her you wish she was dead!”

“What’s your problem? Why are you standing up for her all of a sudden? What, do you pity the poor orphan?”

“Grow up, Brittany! The world doesn’t revolve around you and you’ll get nowhere by being a jerk to others. All it does it make everyone around us hate us. I’m sick of it! Koda’s not even mean! She’s pretty, too, but we just bash her down to make our selves look better. She’s talented, and funny, and has friends. That’s something that neither you or I can relate to.”

Koda was shocked, watching the fight between the girls. She was touched that Jessica had stood up for her. But all of it was quelled with fear when Brittany stood up and stormed towards her. She shrunk back as Brittany swung her hand at her face-

But nothing happened. Koda opened her eyes cautiously and saw Jessica had grabbed Brittany’s hand.

“Get out.”
“Wha-“
“Get out of this dorm, Brittany.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift lifted his shirt, and found the bruise from the morning starting to turn purple. "I really hope I don't get mugged in my home", he laughed. He hang off his bed, using his legs to hold him on his bunk. "The battle we had was amazing, you were like ZAP, ZAP, POW, BOOM and I was like SWOOSH, SPLASH, BLAMO. I loved it so much, you were so strong". He fell, off his bunk onto the floor. "My luck is as good as David, uuhhh Aine, remember back when I kinda slept with you in the tent? I enjoyed that, wanna do it-" he cut himself off. "Sorry I probably shouldn't have asked".

As the dormitory door slowly creaked open, Winston peaked around to peer into the slight opening in the door, looking into his dorm room. The room was dark, as the blinds had been drawn. letting in no sunlight. Even more suspicious, Winston entered the room, and, in the darkness, Winston saw somebody's foot leaping out from a newly opened window.

Winston quickly turned on the light, and found the room in shreds.

"Oh... no..." Winston muttered to himself

Alex was tired from his flight. He was new to the school, the area, even the country. But he was walking towards the school with his Suitcase.”C’mon Haunter, I’m tired from that flight, so let’s try and get some rest.” He was going to the empty dorm they picked for him. “I’m so tired I could faint.” He said to himself. When he made it to his Dorm, he unlocked it and started unpacking. Once he was finished he locked his door and fell asleep on his bed.

(OOC-Sorry for not making it till now.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(OOC: I'm *clap* am *clap* not *clap* letting *clap* this *clap* die *clap* out)

Izuku was walking back to his dorm, tired of everything that happened. "What a date that was..." He mumbled under his breath. All that he wanted to do at that very moment is to just lay in bed and fall asleep, he barley had energy to walk. After a short walk, Izuku looked ahead to see Winston, standing in front of the dorm with an expression that Izuku could only make out as udder shock.

"Heya, winston." Izuku greeted, he walked past him and into the room. He suddenly rubbed his eyes in disbelief and took a good look around. Izuku quickly turned back at Winston. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" He asked as he saw the room completely trashed.