• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

Mik smirk at Asher before chuckling as she got an idea "How about we do it Battle Royale Style?" She proposed sipping her tea and giving Kuro a Pokebean. She looked at the boys with a mischievous smirk "We'll be fighting each other in a single battle. All three of us and we will only use three Pokémon, and one of them has to be one of our recently caught Pokémon. What do you say Kuro?" She asked the Litten who look at her boredly before shaking his head. Mik blink and shrugged.

Asher grinned, "Sounds awesome!". Then he thought about Shinx, she ran from her last battle- maybe this would be different. "I guess I'd be using Shinx, Metang and Ferroseed then." he mused out loud.

"Ok Then! I've been dying To Battle with Honedge!" Jake Quickly finished His Coffee as he Pulled a Book out of his Bag. "Oh! I Almost Forgot about this!" Jake opened the Book and Looked threw The Bookbefore Stopping at a Page and Showing Mik and Asher. "Does this Place Look Famillar?! Its The Ruins We Were At yesterday! Their Called the Ever Green Runis. And actually there's 3 More Ruins Near Here! All Of Them are related To the Four Elements! Thats Why Those Ruins Were In the middle in a Woods! AND they Say That in every Ruins Mear here as Has A Cool Pokemon Their! Thats Why when we went their it was Shakeing! Yhe Pokemon was mad!" Jake Said While Acting Like a total nerd.

Last edited:
Mik looked at him weirdly "Jake slow down and explained properly. Your words are being jumble up." She said as she sipped her Tea. She took out two of her Pokéballs and look at Kuro "You sure you dont want to fight?" the Litten meow rolling on the counter, acting like a cute kitten "Kuro... your not that cute." Mik deadpan

Jake Sighed and Laughed a bit. "Sorry, I get excited over stuff Like This!" Jake took a breath then Started talking again. "Pretty Much their Four Ruins Here. We Already found One, But, we didn't find the Pokemon Thats Live's Their. Every Ruins Has A Guardian Pokemon Then The Pokemon That Lives Their. Honedge Was The Guardian Pokemon for the Evergreen ruins. And their are Four Ruins. Fire, water, earth, and air. I might have an idea where the water Ruins are, But the other two i'm at a complete Lost. But anyway we should battle before Class start! I don't want to be late on the first day!"

"Why so worried? Its not like we'll do anything in class anyway, just introduction and stuff." She said as she walked out of the center. She looked at the battlefield and scowled "Lets go at the back. The field is not compatible with our battle." She said walking to the back with Kuro still on her shoulder. Arriving she took her position, before looking at Jake, grinning "Mankey's first."

Jake laughed a bit before saying. "You are the most impatient person in the world!" Jake walked outside and Followed Mik to the Baytle field as Homedge Jumped Put of its Pokeball and But didn't take Of his Sheath yet. Jake looked over at him and said. "I guess you want to battle huh?"

(OOC: Its the autocorrect isn't it @Zman890?)

Mik huffed "I'm even surprised that he was able to hold on this long." She looked at her shoulder "Kuro please~ I'll bake you enough Poképuffs to last a month if you battle." She pleaded, holding the wiggling Pokéball of Lancelot who was probably saying that it was unfair. The Litten looked at her before walking to the battlefield.

(Whats The AtuoCorrect?)

Jake Got In His Spot of The Battle Field as Honedge Took of its Sheath and Got in its Battle position. "So anyway are the rules the same for a Regular Battle for a Royale Battle?"

(OOC: Its that annoying thing that will automatically correct you but ruin your grammar. Its in every phone and iPad.)

"There's not much difference between the two. But the most important rule is, dont lose." She then looked at Asher "So are you going to draw your card, Mister Patience?" She teased. "Or you chickening out?" She challenged smirking at him. She let out the rest of her Pokémon. "This will be for battling experiences, I'll call you guys if we needed to switch." Her Pokémon nodded going to the side. "Alright Kuro, get fired up."

"Lit-ten!"

(I know what AtuoCorrect Is. But I don't have atuocorrect, I have A Samsung. I'm just Typing Fast. So i make Some mistakes)

Jake Looked Over at his opponents Pokemom and thought to himself. [Ok she has a fire Type. Their weak to Water, Ground, and i think rock. I don't have any of those types so i'll Think Of something!] "Ok are you Guys Ready?!"

(OOC: Really? I thought Samsung has one.)

'Jake's already evaluating our type match up.' She looked over to Asher "I'm ready as Ill ever be but what about, Grumpy? He doesn't seem like he wanted to continue. If you asked me I think his afraid of losing!" She said smirking at the boy.

Asher dashed onto the battlefield and let out a short cry of joy, "You slowpokes are going down!" he declared. He noticed Jake strategist and sighed, "It 'aint gonna help if you can't even hit my pokemon." he grinned. Then he furrowed his eyebrows, and sent out Shuckle. "Alright you- we're sticking to defense for now alright? Don't let me down." he said and Shuckle nodded determinedly.

"Says the guy, who took out a Pokémon last... And Jake, really?" She looked at him and sent him a 'Yuno' smirk. Kuro also imitate the same smirk as he looked at his opponents intimidatingly, his ability, Intimidate, kicking in which lowers the other two Pokémons attack stat. "Nasty Plot." Kuro then glared at them, his smirk still present, and his Special Attack raises.

Jake rolled his eyes as he ordered Honedge to attack. "Honedge use Sacred Sword on Kuro!" Honedge Stood itself up like some one was holding him and went over to Kuro and attack it with a devastating blow.

Shuckle, who didn't have much of a clue what he was doing looked back at Asher for help. "Contrary!" Asher nodded impatiently, as Shuckle closed his eyes the ability was put in place and Asher smirked. "Rockslide!" he called knowing the attack would hit both opponents.

Mik grinned as she looked up at the raining rocks and the charging blade. "Kuro, it seems Asher set up our stage. Evade the attacks by jumping on the rocks!" Litten narrowed his eyes as he pounce at one of the raining rocks, effectively dodging the devasting blow from the Honedge but the Pokémon was persistent and was chasing after Kuro "Oh yeah, Sacred Sword ignore the defense AND evasion stat of a Pokémon. Heh, plan B... Kuro, Protect." A green orb suddenly encase Litten protecting him from both attacks.

Honegde Attack the Procted with sacred sword then transitions to slash at the Protect. He Slash it for a while Before Looking at Shuckle. He charge up Sacred Sword Then went over to Shuckle And landed a devastating blow.

Shuckle took the hit and whimpered, but Asher took the opportunity while Hoendge was close. "Power trick Shuckle! Then use Stone Edge on Honedge.". Shuckle obeyed, and after the switch he had massive attack and launched himself at the pokemon.

Mik whistled as the attack created a large dust explosion "Kuro, I think it's a little dim, dont ya think? Sunny Day!" The sun got brighter and Litten grew a little stronger from it.

Honedge Didn't move from his But wait for the perfect moment. Once Shuckle was close enough Honedge quickly charge up Sacred Sword and hit Shuckly mid air. Of couse Honedge Got damaged In the process byt he didn't care.

"Alright Shuckle protect." Shuckle disappeared into his shell and a shield enveloped him. "Now rest!" Asher commanded and Shuckle closed his eyes. Asher had to think, Shuckle stood no chance against these pokemon- they could act without their trainers.

When Honedge Saw Shuckle went into a shell in lost interest and went over to Kuro. Honedge looked at Kuro Before Attacking with Shadow Ball.

(OOC:Ok)

Jake Smrik as he said. "Honedge! Phantom Force!" Honedge nodded as a purple Circle appeared on the ground and he sucked into it.

The duo stared at him before bursting into laughter "Sir Jake, you poor poor squire. Your little friend does not know the move Phantom Force. Kuro, I think it's about time for us to stop playing around a bit." Mik send him a smirk "Use, Flamethrower!" Kuro let out a jet of flames towards Honedge and with its power ups earlier the stream of flames were much bigger than an average Flamethrower.

(OOC: I Looked at his Move List and He Can't Learn Phatom Force.)

Jake Blushed a Bit in embarrassment as Honedge Tried Dodging it but Failed. He was hit But he Pushed him Self Almost To The limit as he Used Slash on Kuro.

Litten let go of the Pokémon as he lay low and covered his ears with his paws, Mik covered hers with her green muffler which she carry around as a souvenir from Snowbelle City when she was traveling to Kalos to get at the Academy. When the move ended she remove her muffler a bit as Kuro shook his head "Hey Jake get that Pokémon under control!" She shouted as she eyed the Honedge. "Kuro, Scary Face." The Litten gladly obligated as he slowly turn around and glared at the Pokémon, reducing its speed.

Mik eyes widen as she watched the glowing blade, Kuro growled and jump in front of Mik and surrounded them in a green orb, protecting them from the onslaught. "Quick, use Roar." Litten's body got covered in crimson aura as he let out a loud roar, the roar created strong shock waves that send the Pokémon flying backwards, the move can also send the Pokémon back to its Pokéball.

Honedge Went Flying as He Some How Went into his Pokeball And Chamdelure Came Out. Jake was confused as what just happened But Just went with it. "Ok then! Chandelure Use Flame Burst!" Chandelure Nodded As His Body Seem To get bigger And Darker as He Unleashed a ring of Fire That spread it through the whole Battlefield Hitying every Pokemon then dissappering.

Kuro got hit but didn't receive much damage as he is also a fire type. "Kuro, use ember." Kuro open his mouth and a large fireball rammed straight towards Chandelure.

Shuckle, who had finnally woken up felt fully restored yet was dazed and confused at what was happening. "Alright now use Bide!" Asher called out to Shuckle who nodded and took the flaming hit.

Chandelure Was surprised When Shukle Took the Attack but Went with it. Jake Told Chandelure To use Shadow Ball As He Nodded And Waved His Arms Is a circular motion As He Charge Shadow Ball And Shot It directly at Kuro

"Slash it apart with Shadow Claw!" Kuro's paws began to glow purple and shaped into claws, he jump and slash the ball in half "Now!" Kuro then charged towards Chandelure, claws at the ready to slash it multiple times.