• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

After Looking Therw Forest For a while He found some pokemon... That he didn't want. As Soon As Jake was going to give up he saw some kind of white structure. Jake decied to get a closer look as he pushed away some Branches to get a better look and saw something he thought he would never see. Ruins.

"Hey Jake wait up!" Mik shouted as she run after Jake. She panted as she reach his side "You... should... wait for us when- woah..." Mik looked up as she notice the ruins. "Cool." She said breathless as she subconsciously gave the box of Shiny and oval charm to Jake. She walk closer to the Ruins as Chastiefol arrived along with Wanda, Lancelot, Kuro and Gwen who probably use teleport to catch up to her. Chastiefol run to Mik side as Kuro jumped on her shoulder while Wanda, Lancelot and Gwen went back to their Pokéball.

Asher, who didn't mind lagging behind, was last to arrive at the scene. His eyes grew wide at the sight of the ruins Ferrothron's vine-like arms stretched towards the Ruins in case a threat came out, but Asher tapped it and shrugged "I think we're good." he muttered and took a step out in front of the others. "And what are you waiting for, that place isn't gonna come to us." he grinned and walked towards the ruins "Shi!" Shinx cheered.

Jake quickly Caught up to Mik as he said. "I hope i Find some good Pokemon here-..." Jake was cut himself off when he saw A pedestal with a Sword in on top of a High Build with a lot if stairs. But for some reason he was compelled to it. And ran to the yop of the stairs as he yelled. "Come on guys! Theirs Something Cool up here!"

Asher looked up the stairs, "No way." he muttered before sending out Metang. He rose Metang to the top of the stairs before praising the pokemon and returning it to his pokeball. He blinked at the sword before smirking, "I dare ya to touch it, give it a nice pat." he said.

"Dare accepted!" Jake Went up the Sword and Looked Behid Him at Asher before Slowly Reaching his hand out to the sword thinking. [Should i really do this?!]

Mik blink as she let out Ralts "Lets teleport to the other, ne?" The Pokémon nodded as they both glowed and disappeared before reappearing beside Jake. Suddenly Mik noticed how high the pedestal is and she grew a bit light headed due to the teleport. She wobble over to Jake, reaching out to him "Hey I don't feel so good." She said before going unconscious accidentally pushing Jake forward to the sword.

Asher grinned before Mik shoved Jake into the sword, "100% that was not my fault." he quickly said but it seemed nothing happened. Asher shrugged, "Lame-" and he turned to walk away before the ruin that they were standing on began to rumble. Ferrothorn returned to it's pokeball and Ash looked around for a source of the rumbling only to see that all the temples were shaking.

When Mik Push Jake to the Sword, he Almost fell be kept his balnce using the sword Handle. Jake Grabed the Hilt and picked up the Sword out of the Pedastal and held it when He noticed The the Temples started shaking. He looked at the Sword and noticed it looked different from a normal Sword. He looked at the Sword examining it When the Blue Cloth on the Sword Wraped around his arm as he felt Weaker. He Droped to the Ground as his PokèDex Fell out of his Pocket And Scaned the Sword and read out. "Honedge, The Sword Pokèmon. Shiny Form. If anyone Dares To Grab its Hilt, it Wraps its blue Cloth around Thats person's Arm and Drains that Person's Life enegry Completely."

Last edited:
Asher listened to the pokedex, "What the heck kind of pokemon does that kind of stuff?" he huffed, Shinx jumped off of Asher's shoulder as he turned towards Mik. His first instinct was to attack it, "Go Ferrothorn!" he called as Ferrothorn reappeared, "Ferrothorn use Power whip." he commanded Ferrothorn hesitated though for he didn't want to hit Jake- of course Asher didn't think that far ahead though, "Now-" he growled and Ferrothorn attacked the Honedge.
Shinx let out a squeak before pawing at the Cloth, she then applied both of her small yellow paws to the felt and electrocuted it, seeing it had little effect she changed positions and attempted to electrocute it again.

When The Honedge Noticed Pokèmon were Attacking it It attacked them back with Slash the Shadow Ball. Then When Shinx Electrocuted The Honedge, Some of the electricity Zaped Jake as He Groaned In as his Skin Grew Paler than usual.

Shinx pinned her ears back and whimpered before licking Jake's face. Asher growled when the shadowball hit Ferrothorn head on, "Poison jab-" Asher called a new move and Ferrothorn's arms expanded on command and his toxic spikes made contact with Honedge. He thought for a moment before shrugging, "Ferrothorn use cut on the cloak around his arm- hurry." Ferrothorn was swift in his movements as he brought his solid arm upon the fabric.

When Ferrothorn Attack Honedge's Cloak he got mad. He tighten his grip On jake Arm as he Attack Ferrothorn multiple Times With Slash then Finshined it With Shadow Ball knocking Back FerroThorn. When Shinx Licked Jake face He moved a Bit Before He grabed all of his Pokèballs and let out his Pokèmon before Passing out again. Jake's Flabèbè and Combee Tried Waking Mik up. Flabèbè Tried Shakeing her While Combee Used Bug bite on different Parts of her Body as Chandelure Got in a battle mode as Jake's PokèDex Kept on reading out. "Honedge. The sword Pokèmon. Shiny Form. If anyone dares to grab Its hilt, It wraps it Bule Cloth around that person's Arm and Drains their life energy Completely." And Some times it would read. "Honedge. The sword Pokèmon. Shiny Form. Apparently This Pokèmon Is Born When a Departed Spirt Inbaits a Sword. It attaches itself to people and drinks their Life force.

Shinx grunted as she dug at the thread, she gasped as his pokemon were sent out and watched them. "Guess this sword's got some back-bone!" Asher grinned as he sent out Metang and Shuckle, both of the pokemon stood by Asher's side as he looked towards Mik. "You guys picked a really bad time to take a nap." he yelled over his shoulder. He then growled and focused in on the Honedge, "Sorry but I can't have you killing this one, we've haven't even battle yet." he huffed as Metang used Physbeam, Shuckle used Rock Throw, and Ferrothorn used speed bomb in unison. As more and more pokemon arrived on the scene, Shinx took a step backwards before taking cover behind Jake.

Honedge Tried Dodging but Failed. He was hit by Every Attack. He was Knocked down and tried Getting Back Up but Failed. He was Knocked Out. Chandelure Noticed This and Blocked Asher Pokemon From Getting Close as Jake woke Up And Unwraped the Cloth from his Arm. He grabed a Pokè ball and Therw It at The Honedge. It Shook Once, Then Twice, The three Times. He had Caught the Honedge. He Smile a Bit before Passing Out... Again, As Flabèbè and Combee Still Trued waking Mik up.

Pokèmon: Shiny Honedge
Nickname: has none
Personality: Mean, competitive
Dislikes: When he loses
Fav Food: "Jake's Pokè Puffs

"Oh come on!" Asher groaned as Jake fainted once again, "I can't carry both of you.". Feeling rather tired himself, Asher sat down and watched Shinx run to him. "You were scared, huh?" he muttered and pet her, "Bet that thing will be much fun to battle." he grinned and leaned back. He stared at Mik and Jake before frowning, he returned all of his pokemon and even Shinx allowed to be caught yet she stayed out of her pokeball. Standing, Asher brushed himself off lightly tapped Jake's shoulder with his foot.

Pokèmon: Shiny Shinx
Personality: Playful, Sensitive
Dislikes: Being scared
Fav Food: Berries

Jake Groaned and ignored Asher As Combee Went Over to him and Looked at Asher For a second the used Bug bite On Jake as He yelled. "OW! That hurt!" Jake laughed a bit before returning his Pokemom as he looked over at Mik and Shaked her. "Come on now. Wake up. We are not carrying you." As soon as Jake said that The Runis Shaked again as some of the pillars Fell Down then Stop shaking. "Never mind!" Jake picked Mik up and carryed her on his back as he quickly Got out of their as he said to Asher. "We have to come back here Later!"

"Only if you promise to keep your eyes open next time," Asher rolled his eyes he watched Mik's head bob up and down as Jake watched, he wondered how she even fainted in the first place. Shrugging, Asher placed his hands in his pockets then suddenly his foot caught onto something and he fell face first sending Shinx flying through the air. Shinx let out a whimper as she hit the floor and immediately started crying but Asher was more interested by the egg at his feet. It was small and cold, not like Mik's egg at all it didn't seem ready to hatch anytime soon. Asher looked around before slipping the egg into his pocket and picking up Shinx. "Let's get back now, I'm exhausted-" he groaned walking ahead of Jake.

After Running for a while Jake finally saw the Dorms. "Yes! The Dorms Ar3 Just ahead!" Jake ran as Fast as he Could to the Dorms. "Once Jake Got to the Dorms He quickly Went into his Dorm room and ploped Mik on her bed as Jake Laid doqn on his bed as he looked over at Mik and thought. [Dang, she one Heavy Sleeper!]

Asher sluggishly closed the door to the dorm, for his first day at the school it was more excitable than he'd think it would be. He took out the small egg before shrugging and tossing it onto the incubator, he then sat on his bed as Shinx found a spot on his Asher's pillow and instantly fell asleep.

Once Jake laid down on His Bed He wasn't Sleepy Yey So he read a Book For a While. He was Reading A Book about Ruins. On Chapter Was About The Ruins They were Just at. "Hmm... So the Ruins we were Just at is called the Ever Green Ruins. He Read a bit mpre and came Across Somthing amazing. As Gasp as he put the Book Down and said to himself. "I Got to tell them this Tommorrow! Their going to be so Shocked!" Jake Siad that then Drifed of to Sleep.

Mik woke up with a gasp as she look around her surroundings. She was back on there dorm and was covered in bug bites "What the puff?" She whispered as she inspected the bites. She looked around here and saw everyone sleeping in a battered state. She scratched her head "What did I miss?" She asked in confusion to herself

Jake heard some one Talking and Woke up and said. "huh? Mik what are you still doing up?" Jake sat up and Rubbed his eyes. "oh and if you wondering what happened after you passed out. Well... Jake pulled out his Pokedex s it read out. "Honedge. the sword Pokemon. Shiny Form. if anyone dares to grab its hilt, it wraps its blue cloth arm the person's arm and drains their life energy completely." Jake scratched the back of his head and said. "That Pokemon tried draining my life force... BUT I caught it so..." Jake nervously laughed a bit.

Asher, who was previously just lying on his back with his eyes open sat up with a chuckle, "Wonder what that pokemon will be like when you let it out." he mused, Shinx was fast asleep in his lap. "By the way Mik, we're planning on going back. But if you schedule another nap next time, I'll just leave you." he declared with a grin He glanced at the egg that he sloppily put in the incubator, it almost looked dead..

Jake looked over at the egg and said. "wait... where did this egg come from?" Jake took the egg out of the incubator then put it back in properly. "and who ever put in their put it in wrong."

"It's the thought that counts." Asher shrugged, "I'm sorry I didn't go to 'egg placement school'" he huffed. "I discovered this 'egg'cenllent find one our way back, it's kinda small I guess but I'm hoping it's a shiny." he grinned. He didn't fully understand the concept of Shiny's nor how rare they truly are. He laid back down and blinked mindlessly at the ceiling.

"First of all. NEVER Say an Egg Joke again! And The chance to get a shiny in a egg is a 1 out of 8192. Pretty Much thats saying every 8192 Eggs you Hatch. One will be Shiny."

Mik snorted "Dont eggs-aggerate too much. And I'm sorry for suddenly chickening out earlier, just I kind of forgot how powerful shiny psychic types are." She pouted as she hug her pillow "I'm sort of sensitive on psychic types since me and Lancelot teleport a lot I learn how to grasp or sense psychic power waves and the sudden wave of foreign power hit me head on earlier kinda scrambled my head. But dont worry!" She added cheerfully as she hopped off the bed "I think I'm on the sunny side up now. Any of you boys had an objection towards bacon with eggstra Poképuffs for our loyal partners?"

(OOC: Sorry guys, school has me egging on with activities and projects.)

Asher rolled his eyes, "She's five times worst than me, it's all egg-trodinarily terrible." he gave once last laugh before becoming bored of the joke and shrugging, "Whatever, I just wanna rest for a bit more." he groaned.

(OOC: I decided To Change it.)

"Yeah, Me too. I'm so Tired! But Still, Today was crazy! Mik Caught Two Pokèmon and one of them was Shiny, Asher You Caught One Pokèmon that was Shiny, Then I amost died, But caught the Pokèmon that Almost did it.! And it was Shiny! What are we in for this School Year?!"

Mik groaned and plopped down the bed. "I forgot about school for a moment there...." she commented bitterly as she pull the blanket up to her face "Well whatever experience we had, I'm hoping that our classmates could not be as stupid and weak than my old one." She said snuggling her pillow "I think I'm gonna rest as well... Night."

Asher nodded briefly before stretching, he wondered if the other student's days were as eventful as his. "Well as nice as rest sounds, We've got some training to do!" he declared while poking Shinx awake. He loved training early in the morning, although it probably wasn't good for him or his pokemon.

"Wha?~ But Asher~" Mik whined sitting upright and pouting "Too early. And we haven't eaten breakfast yet." She said before sighing. She grabbed a few clothes and walked into the bathroom "Whatever but whoever loses make or buy breakfast!" She declared before going in the bathroom to change.

"Deal!" Asher grinned as Shinx awoke, it seemed that his egg had grown over night which pleased him for that meant it wasn't dead. He then jumped up and stretched before standing at the door. he didn't change into pajamas last night and didn't mind wearing the same thing, nor did he care that his hair was a mess- it happens and he didn't feel the need for it to fixed.

Mik came out of the bathroom, wearing a light green sweater with a single yellow stripe, her turtleneck jacket was wrapped at her hips while she keep the waterproof jacket on, brown shorts, leggings and her boots. She walked towards the window with a Pokéball in hand "See ya in front of the Pokémon center battlefield." She said before jumping out of the window. She pushed the button in the Pokéball releasing Wanda who positioned herself so that Mik can climb on her in mid-air. They both flew towards the Pokémon center.

"Wait for me!" Jake Jumped out of his bed and grabbed his Pokeballs and the book he was reading last night and ran out side passing up Asher. he Quickly Zoomed out of the Dorms and into the Pokemon center as he looked up and saw Mik riding on her Pokemon. he sighed and went into the Pokemon center.

Mik arrived at the center, she return her Swanna before running towards the Pokémon center cafe. "One Roserade Tea, please." She said sitting on one of the stools "Coming right up!" She look over at Jake "Want to have some coffee? I'll pay for it as long as it's only beverages." She said before letting out Litten who jump on her shoulder.

"Show off!" he yeled at Mik, although flying did seem rather fun. After summoning Metang he climbed onto the pokemon's back and held onto Shinx as they too arrived. "TRAINING does not involve coffee." Asher groaned impatiently as he waited for Mik and Jake.

"Morning does! So just sit down and drink your Komala coffee!" She shouted back as she gestured at the sit beside her "You drag me out of bed with nothing to eat. You can't go into battle with an empty stomach. You want to lose or something?!" She yelled in frustration as she grabbed the Lumiose Galette that went with the Tea. The bartender sweatdrop at them.

Asher mocked Mik from outside before begrudgingly sitting beside her and groaning like a kid who didn't get his candy. He let Shinx have a lick of Coffee before glaring at Mik while he drank the rest.