• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

sSoul

Previously Swirled
" I accept your challenge, Sam and if your using Fennekin, I'll use Vaporeon," Eli declared as he sent out Emily. As soon as Emily came out, she hid behind Eli.
"It's okay, Emily this will be a quick battle," Eli comforted, "Now, Emily, use Water Pulse!"
Emily responded to her trainer's command by shooting a sphere of water out of her mouth.

Last edited:
Name: Emmeline
Nickname: Dr. Goo, also known as Goo
Personality: Dr. Goo is quite a docile individual, however he isn't afraid to say what he thinks. He also isn't afraid to eat all of your food either. Because he eats your food, he tends to command respect from others. Little do people know that this is an act and that he's just a playful pokemon who wants to make others laugh.
Dislikes: Disrespectful people, being caught out of character
Fav Food: This would be a hard one for him since he'll eat basically anything. Let's just say that it changes from time to time.
Nickname: Teresa
Personality: Teresa may appear to be scary but is actually very caring for those around her. She isn't fond of battling, rather, she prefers protecting those who who cannot protect themselves.
Dislikes: When things are messy (especially the outdoors), thunderstorms, when her trainer is under attack or feeling upset
Fav Food: None in particular
(A third pokemon will come soon)
Personality:
Contrary to her innocent appearance, Emmeline is a girl who is feminine but also isn't afraid of getting her hands dirty. She loves practical jokes and having a laugh, she even say the odd pun every now and then. She's always on her feet and is usually unable to stand still when on her own (being alone is her biggest fear). Besides that, she's a humble girl who simply wants the best for everyone around her.
Dream: She doesn't quite know what she wants to do, hopefuply she'll figure it out.
Likes: Emmeline loves Pokemon of all kinds and never doubts any, she tries her hardest to see them for their true potential and thus she finds herself loving the creatures. She also loves the seaside as it brings her peace, however she also loves the rain and is considered a pluviophile.
Dislikes: Emmeline cannot stand spiced food, mainly since she has an allergy to chillis. Any mistreatment of Pokemon or of others is a complete no go for her and so are people with big egos.
Appearance: Emmeline is a female of short height and an olive complexion. Her hair is a warm brown in colour, half of it is tied up in a bun whilst the rest of it is let down - the hair that is down is wavy and comes to her lower back. Her eyes are an eggshell blue in colour. During her journey, she wears a simple white sundress and sandals.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Upon entering the Pokemon Academy, Emmeline's eggshell blue eyes sparkled with awe. There were so many people passing by and, frankly, that excited her. On top of her head was Goo: a Goomy known by many names and personas, but also a Goomy who liked her head more than her bag. She usually set a mental reminder to wash her hair as soon as possible due to the slime. Goo flopped off of the girl's head and onto her shoulder, looking up at his trainer with curiosity.
"Alright Goo, it's your time to shine!" Emmeline whispered to the small dragon pokemon with a hint of mischief in her tone. Goo flopped off her shoulder and began slipping past people, stating that he was a doctor and that people should be scared of him... Honestly, the girl saw no reason to be scared, but she followed Dr. Goo anyway.
The Goomy led his trainer to a battle field where a battle was currently taking place. Out of pure interest, Emmeline stood by the gate and watched.

Last edited:
Name: Mikaela Strange
Pokemon: Shiny! Decidueye
Nickname: Chastiefol
Personality: His footsteps goes unnoticed and he uttered little to nothing. His protective of his trainer and he always cleans up the mess Mikaela makes, a habit that he had picked up when he was still a Dartrix.
Dislikes: Mikaela and his friends getting hurt
Fav Food: Rainbow Beans
Pokemon: Kirlia (He will soon evolve into Gallade)
Nickname: Lancelot
Personality: He is shy, timid and socially awkward because of his appearance. He usually hide his true self by being cold, impassive and dismissive of others, only focusing on his friends and Mikaela.
Dislikes: People who hurt Mikaela, and those who make fun of Pokémon
Fav Food: Anything he makes, Mikaela's cooking
Pokemon: Swanna
Nickname: Wanda
Personality: She's Mikaela's first 'catch' so typically she knew the girl since she was a ducklett. She's like a mother-hen towards her friends and Mikaela. She's attentive, loving and kind.
Dislikes: Heat, People who hurts Mikaela
Fav Food: Spicy-sweet berries
Personality: Mikaela's sadistic but caring for her friends, she doesn't tolerate others calling themselves or someone useless or a tool especially if she knew the person. She's competitive and she often let her craze to fight take over. But she knew when to give up or when she can't win, although she'll do it a little bit like a tsundere. She's also lazy and very unmotivated but it was only facade for her true nature judgmental, untrusting and most of all bloodthirsty. She's very scornful towards her family except for her twin. She's also a prankster and have a huge sweet-tooth
Dream: Rescuing her sister from her family. Travel the world. Have a normal life.
Likes: Pastries, Sweet-spicy berries/ candies, Ice-skating, roller skating, skateboarding, cycling, climbing, her twin sister, her Pokémon/friends, stretching, pranking.
Dislikes: People who think highly of themselves, those who hurts others, those who are far more sadistic than her
Appearance: She has a chin-length copper like hair that cover the right side of her face, a thin-frame, pale complexion and reddish-orange eyes. (She's a north face fun so... Bewear~) Black and pink W Arrowood Triclimate Jacket - AP, black W Flight Series Warp Tank, gray camouflage kick up dust skirt, gray knee length socks, and a black riding boots with the infamous roller skate soles. She has a straight shoulder length copper-like hair, reddish-orange eyes and a pale complexion. Her most standing out feature is her vampire like fangs.

Mikaela walk towards the dorm her bag slung on her back as her hood covered her copper-like hair. Suddenly she heard a zap beside her, she looked towards the source and saw her Kirlia, who grabbed her shorts-skirt's hem. 'There's a battle going on outside.' He informed, Mikaela smile warmly at Lancelot before picking him up. "I'll check it out later. First I need to sleep this jet-lag off, then maybe I could bake for you guys." Lancelot let out a rare big smile and nodded eagerly. They continue on their way towards her dorm.

Last edited:
Name Sato
Gender Male
Age 16
Pokemon Porygon Z
Gender Genderless
Personality Pretty much a clown
Likes Computers, pranks, viruses
Dislikes Hot places, electric types
Fav Food He simply doesn't eat
Pokemon Gengar
Gender Female
Personality
Porygon Z's partner in crime, loves pranks and she's just always laughing
Likes Pranks, other ghost types, cold places
Dislikes Hot places, Psychic types
Fav Food Gengar eats Sato's dreams
Pokemon Metagross (Shiny)
Gender Genderless
Personality Metagross is extremely aggressive, he loves to fight and is extremely provocative
Likes Fighting, dominating his opponent, sleeping
Dislikes Being bothered while sleeping, losing
Fav Food Eats literally anything
Personality Sato is rational and usually friendly. He's also sassy, prideful, sometimes arrogant and extremely competitive.
Dream His dream is having a one-on-one battle against Steven and his Metagross. And winning, obviously..
Likes Training, battles.
Dislikes Studying, wasting time, losing.
Appearance: Black hair, black eyes, tall, pretty muscular (he trains everyday), wears a black shirt,long brown/green military cargo pants and black boots. Also wears dog tags.

Sato was carefully watching the battle.
That Vaporeon.. was it afraid of fighting? He just couldn't understand how that could be possible. He would never miss a chance to get stronger, and his pokémon were trembling with excitement for someone to come and challenge him.
He took out an ultra ball from his backpack, then threw it into the air. "Look Metagross, these are our rivals here at the Academy. You should look carefully as well, we need all the experience we can get if we want to be a match for Steven's Metagross".
The pokémon roared, battles always succeded in getting his spirit up, as he watched the Vaporeon materialize a sphere of water and blasting it towards its opponent.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Dodge It Emily!" Ej commanded as she jumped over Fennekin, "Now use Swift!" Emily then waved her tail and a line of stars came towards Fennekin.

"421... 421... 421..." Mik mumble as she look at every dorm number, she sigh in annoyance "Where the heck is 421?!" She shouted out of frustration. "Woah, there honeykins. What seems to be the problem?" A familiar voice asked as her bag wiggled before a Rotomdex come out and fly in front of Mik. She looked at the device with a bored expression but her eyes shows great frustration. "If it's a room you wanted-"

"No duh, Sherlock."

"Then why don't you try looking to the right." The dex pointed it's speaker like hands to the direction which Mik followed. To her relief and embarrassment she saw the number she was looking for "I'm such an idiot." Lancelot shook his head beside her while stifling his laughter "No duh, Sherlock." Her Rotomdex responded not bothering to hide his laughter. Mik rolled her eyes at them before proceeding inside. "I change my mind. I'm not going to bake anything for you guys today, I'll just go and find where this battle is." Her Pokémon including the device look up at her in shock "Kir?! Kir-lia! (You can't be serious?! We haven't eaten anything since the trip!)" Lancelot latch onto her ankle, pleading her to make something later "What he said!" Mik groan " No means no. Besides we're going to go to the Pokémon center, let's eat at the cafe and watch the battle." Mik stated before settling in, it seems that her roommate has not arrive yet, while her Pokémon sulk at the corner.

She sigh at the two before grabbing them both. She remove her jacket but let her turtleneck jacket on. She then grabbed her other two Pokéballs before going to the Pokémon center. 'Wow, it's still crowded in her.' She thought to herself before seeing a brunette near the gate "Kirli-a? (What's wrong?)" Lancelot asked telepathically at Mik who hum in response. Walking up beside the girl she saw that she was watching the battle, Lancelot sense earlier. "Hey mind telling me what's going on?" She asked to the girl, Emily or something.

Name: Jake
Pokemon: Chandelure.
Nickname: has none
Personatily: Very nice
Dislikes: Hunters
Fav Food: Jake's Pokè Snacks.
Pokemon: Flabèbè
Nickname: none
Personality: Shy but nice
Dislikes: hunter/mean people
Fav food: Jake's Pokè Snacks
Pokemon: Combee
Nickname: None
Personality: Nice but can be competitive
Dislikes: mean people.
Fav Food: Jake's Pokè beans.
Personality: Jake is very nice. Can be easily Scared, loves to make friends. Likes to pull Pranks every once in a while.
Dream: To become a professional Chef.
Dislikes: Hunters, When is Food is Disliked
Apperance: Wears black panta and a white shirt with a thin black jacket with a black fedora with a white feather. Has Yellow Eyes pale-ish Skin

Last edited:
Jake Was walking towards the Dorms With his Chandelure the side of him as Jake could barely hold in his excitement as he said. "I can't wait to for This! This Is going to be so exciting!" Eventually Jake and Chandelure Made it inside the Dorms as a Lady in the Frount of the Building Handed Jake a key with the key number on it. Jake walked Around silently Saying his room number. 421...421...421... Oh! Here it is. "Jake unlocked the doorto the room to see that someone had already unpacked. "Oh! It looks like i have a room mate! But their not here right now." Jake unpacked His stuff and got situated. "Ok! That should do it! I guess i Should Look around now." Jake returned his Chandelure and garbed the key to his Room and walked out. He walked out of the Dorm and saw that a battle was happening. Begin a bit curious he decided to watch the battle.

Mik sigh and just took her leave. As she walked she stumble upon a small kitten with red stripes that looked like it was dehydrated and weak. Her shoulders dropped before continuing on 'Someone will get him?' She thought to herself but within one minute she was race walking back to the Litten and took it in her arms, cradling it. She look around and saw that almost everyone seems to be too focus on the fight, she then walked back towards the entrance towards the door. She walked pass a boy with a fedora but she ignored him like everyone else.

Once she arrive to the dorm she immediately get a bottle of water and urge it towards the Litten who took sips from it before falling it's head back on her chest. She look around and saw two doors at the side of the room she open the first one and saw it was a bathroom, she did the same to the other and saw that it was also a bathroom, she choose the second one. She filled in the tub with water that was only an ankle deep high, putting the Litten in who seems to be more exhausted than she initially thought it to be since it didnt bother on fighting her when she put it in.

She bathe the Litten and took it out looking much more groom before settling it on her bed, she noted that her roommate arrived. Mik took out a black painted Shell Bell collar with a regular gold bell, she put it on the Litten. "There, a little gift so that you could have at least enough energy to cry out help." She said combing the Litten's fur, the kitten purred and lean in to her touch.

Jake watch the battle for a While and got bored. He decided to head back to the Dorms. Once Jake got near His Dorm Room, He heard Noises in his room. He Guessed that it was his Room mate and Grabed his Dorm Key and Unlocked the door And saw A girl with a litten in her lap. "Oh! You Must be My Room mate!" Jake walked up to her and held out his hand. "My name is Jake, Whats yours?"

Name: Asher Malno
Pokemon- Metang
Personality: Serious
Dislikes: Annoyances
Fav Food: Chicken
Pokemon- Shuckle
Personality: Curious
Dislikes: Running
Fav Food: Oran Berries
Pokemon- Ferrothorn
Personality: Aggressive
Dislikes: Being Challenged
Fav Food: Anything
Personality: Lazy and Unmotivated, only interested in getting stronger so that people will stop bugging him
Dream: None
Dislikes: Being active, emotions, cheese friendships
Appearance: Deshelved blonde hair, dark brown eyes and freckles. Typically wears a simply plain yellow t-shirt and jeans.

Last edited:
Mik looked at the newcomer noting that it was the same boy that she pass by earlier. She stood up, Litten jumping on her shoulder while Lancelot give the boy a cold stare. "I'm Mikaela, nice to meet you Jake." She said looking at his hand before reluctantly shaking it. "Sorry about Lancelot, he doesn't like others..." she said looking at the now glaring Kirlia "...much." She awkwardly added as she look around the room. Feeling very awkward towards a person she walk towards the small kitchen set up "His just hungry. I'm going to make something, good thing they have a kitchen set up in this dorms." She said as she opened one of the counters, revealing a set of utensils.

"This school is more awesome than I thought..." she mumble unconsciously as she brought out a knife, a chopping board, a mortar and pestle. She look to the side and saw two baskets she open the first revealing all kinds of vegetables, then the second one revealing various kinds of berries. She grabbed various kinds of berries, she put them in a seperate bowl as she took out some vegetables putting them in another bowl as well. "Some Poképuffs will do and maybe a curry... Jake, do you eat curry?" She asked as she brought out more equipments.

Last edited:
Asher's movements were laggy as if he were hesitant about entering the school. He bet that everyone was already settling into their dorms, but being himself Asher woke up late and didn't make haste to get here in the first place. He saw several figures lingering the corridors with pokemon by their sides, he never understood how trainers got so attached to their pokemon. It all seemed so pointless to him, they say that a bond made pokemon stronger, yet he saw it that his pokemon were fine without his companionship. Heaving a sigh, he hoisted his backpack high onto his shoulder and his dull brown gaze scanned the room numbers in search of his dorm.

"Y-yeah i do!" Jake walked over to Mik. "Here lt me help, I'll Make the Curry you make the PokèPuffs." Jake stood next to Mik and grabed some vegetables and a knife and started cutting up the Vegetables.

"Oh, so you cook. Hm~ interesting." She mumble as she grind some berries on the mortar. "Hey do you think will have one more roommate?" She looked behind her where a bunk bed is situated at the very corner near the door. She sigh before going back into her work, mixing the white batter with the yellow berry paste "Oh well, if we do have another two members then they'll just have to scrap what they could get. I have a bunch of Pokémon pals with bottomless stomach." She giggled as she heard Lancelot's stomach growled making the Pokémon blushed before looking away. She molds the Poképuffs placing them on the cookie sheets then to the oven.

She smiled in success before taking out the frostings and toppings. Once the Poképuffs finished she took them out and put in another batch, the Poképuffs bases looked like a swirl of white and yellow "The berries I grinned in the mortar are the kinds that can't be mixed with the batter so easily so it will looked like this." She explained, as she put in the orange frostings, adding some autumn theme toppings "Bon appetit!"

"Yeah, i know how to cook." Once Jake was done cutting up the vegetables he tossed them into a pot and added other things including some spicy berrys. Jake then Grabed another Pot and put some White Rice and Water in the pot and put a lid on it. Once the stuff was read, Jake grabed a plate and put The curry on one half and the rice on the other Half. "There all Finshined! Oh You should probably meet my Pokèmon!" Jake their his Pokèmon Pokè Balls as he came out looking at Mik, confused. "These are my pokèmon! Chandelure, Combee, and Flabèbè!"

Mik finished up her twelve Poképuffs and was arranging them into a tray. She looked at Jake just in time to see three other Pokémon, she give them a smile and took her other two Pokéballs "You guys should probably say hi as well." She toss them into the air and two Pokémon come out, a Shiny Decidueye and a Swanna "This guys are my long time partners. Chastiefol." She pointed towards the Decidueye, who nodded his head in greeting "And Wanda." The Swanna bow it's head low, Mik then grabbed Lancelot who was sneaking in and was planning to snatch two Poképuffs from the tray "While this troublemaker is the youngest of the group. Lancelot."

Jake Chuckled a bit and said. "Its nice meeting you Pokèmon! But anyways We should go ahead and eat! Before the food gets cold." Jak3 made one more plate for Mik and gave it to her. "Here."

"Thanks!" She then grabbed the tray of Poképuffs "Alright guys, dig in! Oh and Lancelot..." she give the Pokémon a sharp stare "Share." She commanded making the Kirlia to pout and her two Pokémon to snicker. She seat down on the dining table "So, Jake where did you came from?" She asked, eating her curry "And this is delicious!" She commented before noticing Litten that was still on her shoulder "Aren't you going to eat as well?" The Litten looked at her with a somewhat bored expression before hopping off. Mik shrugged thinking that the Litten will go to the others to eat.

Jake Sat down at the Dining Across from Mik as Jake's Pokemon Join eating with Miks Pokemon. "I'm Glad you like it! I put in some Spicy berrys For flavor and to make it Spicy. But i'm From Kanto Region. But anyways Were are you from?"

Last edited:
"Oh, well I'm from Alola." She said eating more of the curry "What's its like in-" she was cut off by a noise akin to a Pokéball catching or releasing something. Her Pokémon looked towards the direction as well just in time to see Litten getting sucked in the Pokéball. "Well, well..." she stood up and walk towards the Pokéball "Lancelot looks like your not the youngest anymore." She said holding up the Pokéball and releasing Litten out of it, she pick the Litten up and hold it in front of her "You shall be named... Kuro."

Pokémon: Litten
Nickname: Kuro
Personality: Acts like an average cat with extra laziness
Dislikes: Doing unnecessary things
Fav food: Spicy Poképuffs

Jake Looked over at what just happend and said. "Well... Thats one way to catch a Pokemon." Jake laughed at Bit. Once Jake was done eatting, he placed his plate in the Sink and then washed it. "Hey i have an idea! I Didn't Really get to look around earlyer. So we should walk around the Academy a bit. To you know... Get to learn are way around?"

Mik giggled as she cuddled the Litten close, Lancelot was sulking in the corner while the others tried to comfort him. "Oh great idea! I'll go on ahead!" Mik said as she place her own empty plate at the sink. She contemplated on washing it but decided to do it later. She grabbed her satchel, then Lancelot before going towards the window, she opened it and looked down. It was quite a height but nothing she could handle.

With two Pokémon in her arms she jump down the window, Wanda immediately following after her. Mik position herself so she could get on Wanda in mid air. Chastiefol stayed behind for a bit, before looking at Jake giving him a map before following the others. "Now then, where to first?"

Jake was surprise that she jumped out of the window. He looked out the window to see she was ok. Jake sighed in relief as he returned his Pokemon and Grabed. His key and ran oit The Dorms to Mik and he yelled at her. "Why did you Jump out of the Window!? You Almost gave me a heart attack!"

"It's fine." Mik waved her hand dismissively "Besides I trust my partners to catch me. See." She pointed at Wanda who she was aboard on. "Anyway here's the plan use that map, the one Chastiefol gave you, to cover the east side of the Academy while we go to the west side, let's meet up here in the dorms once we're finish." She then waved at him goodbye as she, Wanda and Chastiefol flew off towards the west entrance of the school.

"Bye see you later!" Jake waved before looking At his map and geadding of into the School. Jake looked at the east side of the map and saw their was a kitchen. "Cool theirs a kitchen! I'll might as well check it out." Jake folded his map and ran down to the Kitchen.

@jake & Mik, hey do you guys mind if I room with you?)

Asher let out a low groan as his eyes scanned done side of the hall way down to the other. "This place all looks the same!" he growled. He reached into his bag to search for a map only to find that he dropped it somewhere, "Perfect." he grumbled sarcastically before continuing his aimless trek.

(OOC: I don't mind, but i don't know about Mik.)

Once Jake got to the Kitchen, He looked around for a bit then left. He went to go see some other rooms and some Class rooms bedore he decied to head back to the Dorms. Once he got their he bumped into a person. "Oh Sorry! And if your lost, Did you get your key number from the lady in the frount?"

Last edited:
Asher huffed as he was bumped into, it had little to no effect on him other than dropping his bag, however he was already in a bad mood. He glared at the boy beside him, obviously a pokemon trainer, as he bent down and stuffed his poke balls back into the sack. "Yeah duh-" he responded to Jake about getting his key, he looked past Jake and sighed.

"Ok!" Jake Smiled At him and walked to his Room and went inside. "Hmm... It looks like Mik isn't back yet. She still must be looking Around The School." Jake took this opportunity to go ahead and Clean up.

(OOC: Yeah I won't mind.)

Mik looked around the entrance only seeing a few students here and there. "Guess this part of the school isn't well visit." Once they landed she returned Wanda in her ball. "Are you sure, you don't want to rest Chastiefol?" Mik asked the Arrow Quill Pokémon who shook his head. Mik shrugged "Alrighty then."

Asher mocked Jake as he turned around before realizing they were going to the same place. He groaned and rubbed his temple before unlocking the door and stepping into the room. His gaze went to Jake and the already made made before seeing the other bed, he had two room mates. He stared at Jake before grumbling and throwing his stuff onto the bed, he then shuffled slightly before taking his pokeballs out of the bag and placing them to the side.

Jake noticed that someone had entered the room and looked over to see it was the Boy from the hallway. "Oh! Its you again! I guess were Room mates!" Luckly Jake just got done cleaning and walk over to Asher and geld out his hand. "Hi! My name it Jake! Whats yours?"

Mik had been walking around the west wing for a good one hour and all she saw are plain looking hallways with a few students scattered here and there. It also get to the point where she had to put Lancelot back to his Pokéball since the Pokémon was already asleep, now she was walking around with Chastiefol and Kuro who was on her shoulder.
"Hm~ I should have pick up that map I saw earlier." Mik sigh as she continue to walk. Suddenly Kuro hopped off her shoulder and run off towards one of the janitors closet "Kuro! Wait up!" Mik shouted as she and Chastiefol run after the Litten.
When they arrive, they saw Kuro looking at an egg "What the?" Mik run towards it and pick it up "Its quite cold. Hey, how did you-" she was cut off when the egg wiggled in her arms. She scream in panic "AHHH!!! What do I do? What do I do? Oh yeah. Jake, he'll know what to do!" She then run towards the dorms with the egg in hand followed by her partners.
"Jake I need help!" She shouted frantically as she barged into the room "I found an egg and I have no idea what to do!"

Jake Went over To Mik and Grabed the Egg as he said. "This Egg is freezing! Mik! What did you!?" Jake Grabed a Blanket and wrap it around the Egg. "If we Have a incubator, we Would have nothing to Worry about. But since we don't we will have to work around that." Jake placed the Egg on his Bed and wraped some more Blankets around the Egg. "There! That Should Keep it warm!"

Mik quickly go to her closet and grabbed a few scarves, coats and jackets since she owns a lot she was able to make a fortress of clothing in a matter of second. "Any fire type Pokémon that is willing to help can go in the fortress or just stay around it." She grabbed the egg and put it in the pile of clothes along with the blanket Jake wrapped it around. Kuro then step in and wrap himself around the egg.

"Whoa! We don't want it too Warm! Unless you want a hard boiled egg!" Jake removed some Of the Coats. "It should be good now! We just have to check on it every once in a while! And you said it shock in your Arm when you picked it up right? That means its close to hatching!"

"How should I know that?! I never preserved a living egg in my whole life! The only thing I know on what to do on an egg is either cook it or baked it! Not Pokémon eggs that's a crime!" Mik hyperventilate as she sat on her bed looking incredibly haggard. Chastiefol sweatdropped at his partner's melodramatic persona before comforting her as best as he could.

Jake sat next to Mik and said. "Calm Down, Every Thing is Going to be ok. I promise. We just have to wait." Jake said in a Calming voice. "Now lets do Some Thing That will Calm you down."