• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

Robin had been unpacking his bags when he heard someone turning his door handle. "Oh, lucky me, i get a roommate..." He thought to himself. He turned around to realize that the one entering the room was the kid Hanzo from earlier. "Oh hey, Hanzo right?" He said unpacking more things from his own suitcases. Robin made up his bed and put away some clothes before hearing a loud thump hitting his wall.

When Robin stepped out of his room to see what the noise was he saw Yokudo uo against the wall and Kaizer helping him up. "Geez, you would think there were some wild Vigiroths on the loose out here or something." He said playfully laughing. "Well i should be able to finish unpacking later if you guys want to go now." Robin said running to his room briefly an fetching a makeshift ice pack from his freezer. "Here, its lookin pretty gnarly." Robin said to Yokudo handing it to him while doing his best impression of a surfer dude.

Robin had been unpacking his bags when he heard someone turning his door handle. "Oh, lucky me, i get a roommate..." He thought to himself. He turned around to realize that the one entering the room was the kid Hanzo from earlier. "Oh hey, Hanzo right?" He said unpacking more things from his own suitcases. Robin made up his bed and put away some clothes before hearing a loud thump hitting his wall.

When Robin stepped out of his room to see what the noise was he saw Yokudo uo against the wall and Kaizer helping him up. "Geez, you would think there were some wild Vigiroths on the loose out here or something." He said playfully laughing. "Well i should be able to finish unpacking later if you guys want to go now." Robin said running to his room briefly an fetching a makeshift ice pack from his freezer. "Here, its lookin pretty gnarly." Robin said to Yokudo handing it to him while doing his best impression of a surfer dude.
Yokudo laughed at Robin's comment. "Haha, very funny. Anyways, We're ready to go when you guys are." he said while taking the ice pack. "By the way, are you trying to impress the swimmer girls with that surfer accent, Robin?" he said teasingly.

"You know it braaaah, im totally stoked to being chillin with you dudes, dudes" Robin said back while making the shaka sign that most surfers make to keep up the joke. "Now lets get that ice cream, oh and Hanzo you can come and my name is Robin."

"Alright, I'll race you guys to the ice cream shop!" he said, running off again. Yokudo bumped into a person, but it wasn't an average person. "Yo! Watch where you're going!" The person had black attire, a chain with the letter "S" on it and a bandana covering his face. "Oh, I'm sorry, sir" "Sorry ain't gonna cut it pal, hand over your Pokemon and leave." "What?" he said with a confused look. "Looks like I'm in deep trouble this time" he thought.

Robin watched as the thug attempted to start something with Yokudo. He grabbed the Pokéball around his waste and called out his Pokémon. "Alright Roy, use Peck!" The tiny Torchic pounced at the thug and began fiercely pecking at him. Each Peck continued to get faster and faster as the Torchic move around the thugs body attacking him in every possible spot. "I'm only going to ask this once. Does sorry cut it for you now punk, because if it doesn't and you harm him then its definitely not going to cut it for me." Robin said as he cracked his knuckles and grinned.

The thug picked up the Torchic and laughed. "This puny thing? I don't think so! Now this Pokemon is mine!" Yokudo got angry a threw out his Pokemon. "If you won't cut it you can definitely be sure that my Pokemon can cut it." Yokudo's Scyther glared angrily at the thug. "Scyther, use cut!" he said as Scyther cut the thug and caught Torchic before it hit the grunt. "You'll pay for this, I'll get the boss and we'll be back!" he said running away.

Kaizer watched on in horror as the thug attacked. "What was that?! Is everyone okay? Is that Torchic okay?" Her Wingull crowed loudly and flapped around the Torchic, ready to use Aqua Ring if needed. "Man, all we wanted was ice cream and some Malasadas!" She sighed.

Kaizer rubbed her eyes and stood up straight, as she'd been crouching over the Torchic. "Ice cream sounds good... I think I really need to cool down after all that mess happened."

Yokudo arrived at the ice cream store and bought a chocolate ice cream cone. He then decided to wait for his friends before heading to the malasada shop.

Robin took his Torchic back and kissed it multiple times before taking a deep breath and calming down. "Yeah, i'll be right there." Robin said assessing the situation. "Don't worry Roy... Next time, we'll be stronger...... Next time, you will be stronger." He said calling back his Pokémon. "So, what flavor do you want?" Robin asked Kaizer as he snapped back into his regular self as if none of that just happened. He noticed that Yokudo had already left. "Oh, well i guess that's one less person i gotta pay for." He laughed.

Kaizer thought for a moment before smiling. "I'm gonna get strawberry!" Her smile quickly turned into a frown as she noticed that Yokudo was gone. "I hope that he's okay... and I hope he's waiting for us." Her Wingull made a soft noises of agreement. "We should head for the shop then."

Kaizer waved and smiled excitedly. "Hey! Didja get chocolate ice cream?" She peered over at his cone. Her Wingull perked up at the sight of Yokudo's ice cream and it quickly began to circle him excitedly, cawing at him repeatedly.

Yokudo smiled. "Yea, it's my favorite! Which one are you getting?" he said as he took a piece of his cone and threw it into the air for Wingull. "Oh and the malasada shop isn't to far from here."

"I'm gonna get strawberry!" Kaizer pat her belly dramatically and closed her eyes. "I'm starving. Ice cream and then some spicy Malasada sounds super good right now." Wingull caught the piece of cone and chowed down, crowing happily and landing back on Kaizer's head.

The walk to the ice cream shop didn't take that long but it was a hot day out, perfect for a cold delicious treat. When Robin and Kaizer approached the shop, Yokudo greeted them. "See, told ya he'd be here." He smiled at Kaizer. "Alright then, i'll go get the ice cream. That's 2 strawberry, 1 caramel, aaaaand a chocolate for the Wingull. Everything sound good?" Robin asked to make sure he got the order correct.

Wingull cawed excitedly and took off of Kaizer's head, flying around Robin's instead. Kaizer giggled and nodded her head. "Sounds great to me. All I want is some ice cream." She smiled and pat her belly again.

"Well, I'll meet you guys at the malasada shop. It's right across the street" Yokudo said as he finished his ice cream and crossed the street. "I'll meet you guys there!".

Kaizer watched him walk away as she took a big bite out of her ice cream, instead of the standard licking. She wondered if Yokudo disliked them or something, since he was moving along so quickly. It was probably nothing, though. Kaizer always overthought things.