• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Pokemon Academy. A place where you learn about Pokemon. You learn about catching pokemon, pokemon's moves, and more to come! There are mini gyms, battle arenas and a forest area where you can catch pokemon!
People who are starting on their adventures get starter pokemon!

Form:
Name:
Age: 10-26 trainers, teachers 27+ (shouldn't be your real age.)
Pokemon: (6 max, you must give them names.)
Appearance:
Personality:

Rules:
Normal Pokecharms Roleplay Rules
Once you have filled out your form, you may roleplay.

My Form:
Name: Lucy
Pokemon: Fennekin (Foxy), Eevee (Rose), Absol (Fang), Houndour (Rex)
Appearance: Long black hair, brown eyes, light skin. Clothes; red t-shirt, black skirt and black/gold sneakers.
Personality: Friendly, very easy meet new friends, lovely, optimistic,brave,funny.

Last edited:
Name: Kevin
Pokemon: Samurott (Syrio), Floatzel (Lontra), Dewgong (Flurry), Sealeo (Steller)
Appearance: Wavy brown hair, green eyes, pale skin. Clothes: Moss green jacket, grey pants, black shoes
Personality: Quiet, kind, timid, loves to study pokemon

Name: Jordan
Pokemon: Jolteon (Jolt), Zoroark (Oark), Charizard (Drago), Gallade (Blade)
Appearance: Like my profile pic
Personality: Calm and smart.

Lucy walked into Academy with Foxy on her shoulder while Rose followed her.
"I think that here is our class." Lucy said uncertained. "I think we should ask this guy." Lucy showed a tall black haired guy who looked older then her.
"Vee-vee!" Rose exclaimed and to the strange guy and pulled him on his coat.

Name: Jack Grey
Pokemon: Arbok (Tay), Golbat (Bruce), Venomoth (Martin)
Appearance: Shoulder length brown hair, tan skin, 5,10, deep blue eyes.
Personality: Quiet and reserved but loud in a quiet way.

Jack walks through the door quietly smiling as Martin comes in behind him, he sees other people introducing themselves but he doesn't see a need. So he sits down quietly.

"Finaly" Lucy said when she entered into class. "I hardly found this classroom." Lucy walked to seat and sat down waiting for teacher.

Jack looked up from his desk and saw a girl talking to herself, she looked just about as lonely as he was so he decided to introduce himself. He wandered up to her desk and took a seat next to her. "Hi, my name is Jack." He couldn't help but smile thinking about how stupid he sounded.

"Oh hi, I'm Lucy!" Lucy smiled. "And this is my Pokemon Foxy Fennekin and Rose Eevee." Lucy showed Fennekin on shoulder and Eevee on desk.

"Cool, that's Martin." Gesturing to the Venemoth hovering silently behind him. He let's Tay (Arbok) and Bruce (Goblat) out of their PokeBall's and introduces them as well.

"I almost forgot." Lucy let's Fang (Absol) and Rex (Houndor). "This is Fang Absol and Rex Houndor. I carry them in PokeBall, but Foxy and Rose are always outside the PokeBall." Lucy smiled and pet Rose.

Name: Ace Flame
Pokemon: Absol(Dusk), Ninetails(Zero) and Haxarous (Draco)
Appearance: 5'6 , short red hair, he wears a Red t-shirt as a undershirt and a Blue Jacket and Blue jeans and Boots
Personality: Smart and Serious when it comes to batting strong opponents

Jack managed a smile, "Cool. Tay was my first Pokemo-" right on que Tay attempted to curl up on Jack's lap, considering she was just as big as him it did not go well. They slipped off the chair onto the floor with a large thud.

Ace walks in the classroom"hello students..the other teacher has quit ...so ill be your new teacher" he sits down in the desk

Dusk Sits on the ground beside him "Absol"

"I'm Lucy." Lucy smiled. "And this is my Pokemon Foxy .." Lucy pet Fennekin on her shoulder "and Rose." Lucy pet Eevee on her desk.

"My names Ace Flame..but i just go by Ace and ...do you two wanta see my pokemon...there kind of big"

Jack looks up at Winston and stares at him for a minute, then looks back down at Ace, ignoring him (Little kids.) He thinks.

"nice to meet you Winzy"offers to shake his hand "ok lets go "he walks outside to the battle grounds

Jack walks out clearly ready to battle whoever steps up, even the teacher. He took battling very seriously and knew exactly how to use his poison Pokemon to his advantage.

Ace sents out Draco and Zero who were both level 65"these are my pokemon,Dusk the absol , Draco the Haxaous And Zero my Ninetails" He gots to Dusk and Zero and pets them

Jack smirked now, complete confidence now. "Sure, let's do it." He steps up onto the battle grounds ready to go. (How are we going to do the battles)

"alright then lets go " he steps on the other side of him "ok go haxaous ...Btw this will be a 3v3 battle"

Status
Not open for further replies.