• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy (disscusion)

Hey, I just wanted to know if I'm in or not. I was never told I was, so does that mean I am not? I'm just making sure, and I'm fine whether I'm accepted or denied.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Hi, If I can I would like to join
Name: Nick Wilson
Appearance: Black hair with a blue streak in the front, blue eyes, white skin, black leather jacket with a blue t-shirt under, black jeans and boots
Team: Wartortle (Male), Poliwrath (M), Pidgeotto (M), Gyarados (M)
Origins (optional):

I don't know how many chars I'm allowed to have. I need 2 inorder to fill in the origins section but it didn't say if I could have more than 2 so I just want to ask

Name: Dom
Appearance: Kind of short, Brown Hair Green Eyes, Freckles. Wears exactly what gold wears
Team (Must be in between level 20 and 30):
Dratini Level 20
Nickname : Satoru

Gengar Level 30
Nickname : Shi

S Grovyle: Level 23
Nickname : Bonsai

Lickitung : Level 27
Nickname : Tanaka
Origins (optional): From Johto Region, Loves battles and proformances, competed in Johto League and lost.

Name: Charlie Pic Kritser
Appearance: Charlie is fairly tall for a 16 year old and has a giant orange afro, red eyes, and dark skin, he wears blue ragged pants and a brown shirt.
Team(Must be in between level 20 and 30):

Honedge: Level 24
Nickname: Blade
Goomy: Level 29
Nickname: Puddle
Ivysaur: Level 23
Nickname: Flower

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
To everyone here:

Thanks for joining a roleplay which I never expected to become so popular. You made my year so much brighter, especially after loosing my grandmother to the virus (Which is why I took a long break)

You guys are the best.

Gl!tch

Previously Gl!tch_12345
Hi there! I'm new and would like to join. I will type down my OC's bio right now. Hope I'm allowed to join! UwU

Name: Glitch Doki
Appearance: Wears Black Hoodie with Blue Jeans. Also has a scar on his right cheek.
Team: Lucario (Moves: Close Combat, Counter,Extreme Speed, Aura Sphere.) LVL. 25
Umbreon (Shiny. Moves : Hyper Beam, Double Team, Giga Impact, Heal Bell)LVL. 24
Emolga (Hatched. Moves: Electro Ball, Acrobatics, Roost, Iron Tail)LVL. 26

Origin: Lost parents at young age, since his parents were in the army. Ended up living on the streets for a pretty long time, and found a shiny Eevee. (Which he evolved into Umbreon) He ended up being very sarcastic, which made him end up have very few friends. He ended up being adopted by a good family, making him have a little less anger issues. He made good friends which were willing to buy him clothes, Pokeballs, and taught him how to battle and catch Pokemon.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
@Tackywacky @SharpShotInteleon @mimiduckie @=Nightshade=

Okay so I'm gonna end Aine and Schrift's battle in the next post so we all carry on. Is it alright if I include the start of the exams in my next post? I had a few ideas on where the team could go for them and what to catch or do, for those that don't get what I'm talking about basically: It's the exams for our Ocs, our goal is to catch certain pokemon in an area we are told to go to. Our ocs will be in a team together to try and catch these pokemon. As for locations and pokemon, well I was thinking of a few.

Snowy mountains: avalugg
forest: Nidoking and Nidoqueen
Desert: Rhyperior
Lake: barbaracle

What separates these pokemon from the other pokemon is the fact that these pokemon have a red ribbon tied to their legs which was purposely set up by teachers.

Snowy mountains: avalugg
forest: Nidoking and Nidoqueen
Desert: Rhyperior
Lake: barbaracle
I'm up for people changing the pokemon

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
I've been planing on that exam arc the time I was offline, and have some ideas for it. I don't agree that the area the Avalugg should be in would be some snowy mountains because that's a bit far-fetched. I know our characters are strong now, but they're still children. So having them go to snowy mountains doesn't sit right with me. Insteat, I believe we should add a Cave area with the boss being a Golem. It sound's better, and I do belive that the school is surrounded by a forest, so it would make sense for some caves to be in the area, Oh and I also belive Trevenant fits the roll of the forest boss, this is because we saw him guarding the forest Izuku and Winston were training in. So with that said, here are the boss pokemon.

Cave boss - Golem
Earthquake
Stone edge
Rollout
Explosion.

Forest boss - Treventant (And yes, it is the same Trevenant from the beginning of the RP)
Moves
Wood hammer
Shadowball
Dark pulse
Rock slide

Desert boss - Ryperior
Earthquake
Bulldoze
Horn drill
Take down

Lake boss - Gyrados
Hyper beam
Hydro pump
Dragon fang
Earthquake

I've made a few changes, but it's good to know that the RP now has arcs (Because it was just us goofing around as new charmers, but it was fun either way.)

@Schrift @SharpShotInteleon @mimiduckie @=Nightshade=

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Lol if I’m being 100% honest here the entire RP up to this point has been us just winging it and Schrift pulling amazing creative stuff out of...... god knows where XD

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
It's mainly a combination of sleep deprivation plus the secret ingredient of just being able to pull shit out of midair, but thanks for the comlpiment.

So which of the pokemon are first from the list?

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
I think the best one to be first should be gyarados. Because if I'm not mistaken, it's the strongest competitive pokemon out of the three.