• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy (disscusion)

Hello. I would like to join your rp. Here is my bio.

Name: Jonah Jonakoh
Appearance: A scrawny fair-skinned boy with shaggy brown hair, green eyes, and droopy eyelids. He wears a white hoodie with 2 black stripes on each sleeve, a white T-shirt with a picture of a Galarian Slowpoke on it, blue jeans with a thin black belt, and black sneakers.
Team:
Croagunk (Level 25, Male)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Anticipation
Moves: Poison Jab, Mud Slap, Brick Break, Toxic

Budew (Level 20, Female)
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Poison Point
Moves: Mega Drain, Growth, Grass Knot, Stun Spore

Origins: Jonah grew up in Sinnoh. Specifically, the area around Canalave city. He would often take trips to Mt Coronet to see cave Pokémon with his brother, Ozzy. One day, he wandered off without Ozzy and was attacked by a wild Zubat horde. His life was saved by a Croagunk. The two quickly became friends, and Jonah promised to take Croagunk on a journey. Once he became old enough, Jonah captured the Croagunk and started a career as a Pokémon trainer.

Pokey kid

Previously Spider-kid
Name: Axel Kazaro
Appearance: brown hair with yellow stripes in it. tan, yellow sweater always unzipped, blue shirt under sweater. blue normal pants and blue tennis shoes.
Team:
Eevee boy (level 23)
Nature: funny
Moves: swift, iron tail, hyper beam and quick attack

zorua female (level 30)
Nature: mean
Moves: dark ball, dark pulse, Night daze

charmelon girl (level 26)
Nature: friendly
Moves: fire blitz, blaze kick,blast burn

luxio boy ( level 25)
Nature: quirky
Moves: electro web, thunder bolt,

Last edited:
I'm new. Can I join?
Name: Warren
Appearance: 5'3, in a wheelchair, shaggy brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin, star studded earrings (1 in each ear), slightly longer torso, slightly shorter legs
Team
1. Luxray (30)
Ability: guts
Nature: lonely
Moves: headbutt, discharge, charge beam, iron tail

2. Pansear (27)
Ability: blaze
Nature: impish
Moves: heat wave, flare blitz, flamethrower, fire blast

3. Glaceon (21)
Ability: ice body
Nature: timid
Moves: ice beam, double edge, giga impact, hyper beam

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Go creative mode? or use the cheat: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start

(I think we should move this conversation away from life before we get warning bullets XD)

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Am I able to join? I have a bit of a unique character here:

Name: Adolphian Richter.

Appearance: Adolph may seem somewhat emotionless and cold, but that's not really from his appearance, apart from his 'emo' style haircut and cold, purple eyes. He is typically seen wearing an armored laboratory jacket and trousers, and almost always has an odd tech visor that he refuses to speak of the origins of, but it's clearly very futuristic and not the sort of thing you see just anyone having. He also has a pair of black boots and a strange circular device in the back of his neck, which is part of a series of minor cybernetic implants.

Age: I'm going to use the fact that Adolph is from a different, forgotten region as the excuse for him being 19 and yet being a relative trainee. (He may be a newbie, but that's only because he's a pacifist, not because he isn't skilled.)

Team (Must be in between level 20 and 30):
Lady: Female Gardevoir, level 37(Basically his caretaker, and rarely used in fights, as she was given to him by his father.)
Luftschiff: Female Staravia, Level 25.
Evilane: Female Leafeon, Level 28. Note: Is also cybernetically enhanced, though hers are a bit more obvious, as half her face is covered by a cybernetic fusion of her underlying flesh, and metal, with imbedded lights.
Reicher: Male Sableye, Level 22.
Flair: Female Dragonair, Level 27.

Origins (optional): Naturally, having a family from another region, Adolphian's life is rather hectic, and it involves his family leaving an advanced, forgotten region known as Stahlblatt, in the attempts to flee war. I won't tell much about his backstory outside of Roleplay, but his father ended up becoming a professor in Unova, and he became his assistant, soon setting out on a 'late' journey with just a Gardevoir, and capturing Pokémon through a way that involved saving them from danger or injury, and later gaining enough trust to have them decide to join him.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Sorry for your lost @Nutraln00b

But the entire squad is back. Also me and night were talking about this, this roleplay was a bunch of newbie charmers. It's amazing how it's going so well. Also the whole David thing happened because Schrift sucker punched him in a hall way.

Is it too late for me to join in?
Name: Shaun Morgan
Appearance: Shaun is a brown-eyed brunette with hints of red in his hair. He is often seen wearing band merchandise (I'll make them puns for the sake of Pokemon) and has eye-bags.
Team: A level thirteen Houndour, a level fourteen solosis, a level 10 Exeggcute and a level 15 Sandile.
Origins: A Shaun Morgan lived a normal life with grades ranging from subpar to average. However, this changed when his father, who introduced him to rock music, got terminal lung cancer. Because of this, Shaun made sure to do whatever he could to get all A+'s in school so when his father died he could die proud. Shaun ended up doing so well he was moved to the Pokemon Academy, which boosted his confidence. Though his father died soon after the achievement, Shaun would set his eyes on being the first person to create a gym with two types and place more variety in the world.