• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Which of the newer Pokemon listed below is your favorite?

• Total voters
"I... uh... I think you need some rest." Icarus said, laughing nervously, once again becoming redder. "Here, I'll get you to the bed, then go look for something. Maybe there's a berry somewhere? I dunno, I'll find one."

Icarus dragged Vio by the pillow into the room, then tried getting her onto the bed. That took some effort, but I did it! He thought. He then proceeded to the hallway, and went in search of a berry. He thought he'd find one in the dining area, and went straight there. On his way, he saw a Sandslash, but decided not to speak to it.

Once in the sining area, Icarus spotted the Togepi from earlier, and one lone Sitrus Berry. Icarus sprinted to it, grabbed it, then rushed back to his room. Being careful not to smack into the door, he opened it and walked in. "Vio! I got a berry! Here." He said after putting it next to her mouth.

Naya deeply inhaled the smell of many flowers and plant life as she entered the courtyard. On her way there, she had felt a pair of eyes on her, but when she turned to look for the source, nobody was there. She turned back around and decided to take a walk around the length of the courtyard. She slowly strolled around the room, greeting every Pokemon she passed, which were mainly Grass-types, like Oddish and Sunflora, and stopping to smell every flower. I like this room! she thought, purring happily to herself as she took her time completing her task. Maybe this whole staying here thing won't be so bad after all!

Ollie strapped the Fin around his body and Put the snorkel on. Ollie could care less what he looked like and went in line for the Diving board. "I hate lines...." He muttered, irritated. Ollie would hum to himself in line, one after the other people jumped off. It felt like hours until it was his Turn. "Thank you Arceus!" He smiled and stepped up onto the diving board. "Cowabunga!" He yelled as he did a Cannonball into the pool, splashing people around the diving board. Ollie quickly went up for air and swam underwater afterwards with the ability of his snorkel. He just sat underwater with his fin showing, Oliver was enjoying himself in the water.

Miku walked the halls just looking for something interesting.She liked the word,"Interesting". Miku thought it made her look sophisticated.She was mean and cruel,but she was smart.She knew tons of words by working around an Alakazam.Alakazam...That was the only Pokemon she liked.She thought about that Alakazam,but she wasn't paying attention.Next thing she knew,she walked into a wall.Miku fell over and just lied...Just laying down in the halls.

Last edited:
Oh, good. The Liepear didn't look too surprised. That was always a benefit- for some odd reason or another, when Quartz introduced herself to Pokemon on their journey, they tended to be more or less trigger happy with their moves. Weird. Who wouldn't want a sticker and a smile? And- wait a moment... she did appreciate the sticker, didn't she?

The Quilava looked expectantly up at the feline as she observed the sticker on her chest, waiting to see what shone through the surprise. Wait for it... waaaait for it.... oh, noodles, waiting was boring.

"Well, thank you"

Quartz squirmed on the floor at the comment, her ecstasy growing as the blanket turned hoodie rubbed against her fur. She grinned, large and toothily. Did making someone smile count as making a friend? Well... it should. If it didn't then, um.... then... uh.... then she'd do something. Yeah. Something bad. Or something silly- something silly sounded a lot nicer.

"Lily, pleased to meet you."

Quartz flipped off of her back, feet scrabbling against the floor as she scrambled back onto her feet before leaning back on her haunches again. Her claws made a sound like a brass bell as they clattered against the cement. The Quilava smiled at the thought- she liked bells. Maybe, if her feet sounded like bells, she could, like, make some sort of instrument out of them! Or maybe she should just tie bells onto her feet or- no, no, she could sew them onto the blanket! Yes! Blanket-bells!

The idea was not meant to be lingered on as the Quilava abandoned the thought into her treasure trove of randomness. Awesome randomness.

"Oooh! Lily is such a pretty name! It's like a.. a flower, or something. Like a lotus, or a maple! No, wait, that's tree. Hey, did you know that there are 128 species of maple trees? That's like-"

The Quilava abruptly stopped speaking when she noticed that Lily had turned her head, rather abruptly, in fact, with a defensive look in her eyes and a swift, cutting motion of the tail. Sort of like a conductor did in that one orchestra performance her trainer had brought her too. There had been a bell in that performance, at the very end- ooh, maybe she could perform with her blanket-bells! Or, or, she could get feet-bells and blanket-bells and do one of those tap dance thingys she'd heard about! Yes!

"Ah sorry. I get paranoid. So, Quartz, did you come with anyone to the resort?"

Quartz twitched her ear as she realized that the Liepard had turned around and was talking to her again. She wrinkled her nose, sniffing the air at the thought that someone might be there as the Liepard mentioned her paranoia. It did smell kind of metallicy, but the Quilava was used to the world being weird.

As soon as Lily stopped speaking, Quartz moved to respond without fully processing the question she had asked.

"Well, that's okay, I know this guy who once-"

Her bright, chirpy speech was cut short as the Quilava processed the question. She stuttered for a moment, almost as if in surprise, before answering, voice momentarily lingering in a dark, somber tone as she turned her head to the side, ears flat and all four paws on the ground.

"Well, I, uh- no..." She shook herself lightly, raising her head again and sitting back on her haunches, voice strained in furious cheeriness soon seeming real once more. "But it's not really a problem at all or anything, it's not like this is the first time that I'm not with my brother, or anything like that, and I definitely am not secretly terrified or anything like that... nope.... not at all!"

A certain doubt lingered like a burnt aftertaste on her words. She sat silent for a moment before deciding that it needed to be amended.

"Hey! Did you know that a long time ago people thought bells could ward off evil?"

(OOC: Don't sweat it :p)

Last edited:
All of a sudden "Grumble Grumble" His stomach said. "That's right, I haven't eaten in a little while. I wonder where the Cafe is or if they even have A Cafe?" Ollie completely forgot he had brought his Assortment of Candy with him and left the bag on the bench. He only took off the the snorkel and kept his Fin on his back. He climbed out of the pool and dried off. After that Ollie went off to find the Cafe that was in the Resort. "Hmmm... Where to look around here?" He asked himself. He passed the entrance once and started for another lap around. Ollie eventually got lost in the hallways of the resort.

The Glaceon grimaced- there were so many other Pokemon swarming like some collective hive mind! Her fur bristled and she scampered off in some random direction. She didn't care where she was going, but she needed to go somewhere. Einsam padded along the side walk, her chilly paws clicking on the surface audibly. Timidly, the ice type headed around the property of the resort, admiring and scrutinizing all of the little details. She wondered where her companions had gone off to and why they ditched her? Sighing, she mumbled small excuse me's and sorry's to anyone who she had to step around, keeping her head down like the meek Pokemon she was. This was so awkward and lonely; Einsam wished that Avila didn't drop her off here! She didn't need vacation to relax, she just needed to be with her trainer, that was all that mattered.

Her eyes rose a bit as she stumbled into the courtyard and pool area. Blinking owlishly a few times and looking around, the Glaceon slowly skulked over to the one of the plethora of umbrellas and hid in its cooling shade. It was a marked improvement to being in the hot sun which made her feel like she was melting. Her body produced a thin layer of frost which now permeated the ground and base of the umbrella, but she didn't care too much. Einsam was pretty scared- and for a matter of fact, she was still feeling hurt and upset that the Luxray and Gengar actually had the nerve to leave her alone. Oh well...

She silently observed all the Pokemon that came and went, though her eyes locked onto a Sandslash for no reason in particular. He reminded her of a Pokemon she used to know, but that thought quickly dissolved as she loudly inhaled and exhaled, wondering what she was going to do here.

Hmm.

Seems he unsettled them. But didn't notice...

Well. There were one of two things to be done. He could apologize for spooking the two, explain himself, and brace for potential attack, oooooor...sit and stay.

While the logical option was the second, the former was much more enticing and interesting. Now what to say... Sorry for stalking you? No. Too direct. And rude. Perhaps... Apologies, I mean no harm. Nope. That was way too direct, plus implied they want to hurt him. He wouldn't rule out the Liepard, but the weasel looked a tad too innocent to hurt anyone.

He had it! Moving up from propped up position, however, he couldn't help but notice how...unfriendly he looked. The scratches and divots in his armor weren't helping. Oh, they wouldn't freak out over it likely. Probably.

Dear Arceus, just say something! A voice in his head rang.

"Ahem."

Hopefully that caught their attention...

"I'm sorry for not emerging sooner, and making you paranoid. I came here to escape the crowds, and the sun. Seems like you did the same. I truly apologize for any panic I have caused and will take full responsiblity and the such...but now that those formalities are over, I am Charles. But my friends call me Carrot."

Internally poor Charles was panicking, hoping they didn't run away or strike back at his proper attitude...

Violet smiled and ate the berry slowly. "Yeah, I feel a better now" She said, slowly getting up into a sitting position. "Well, now that we got to see our room, how about we go and explore the place?" She asked, looking around the room. "I'm pretty sure we have new friends that await our arrival so how about we head off?" She questioned, setting hee wandering gaze on Icarus.

"Okay, sure!" Icarus said, the crimson color finally leaving his face. "I've probably said this a couple times, but we could always go to the beach, or the courtyard, or maybe the pool. Dunno why, but swimming seems like a fun thing to do here. Might try it later if not now." With that, Icarus went on a tangent about swimming, but quickly went back to the topic at hand. "Okay. Since you feel better, I'm going to let you choose. So, Vio," Icarus sat down on the ground for a moment while speaking, but stood up again as he couldn't see her if he sat, "where would you like to go right now?"

'Oh Woopernuts... How good' Slashy stretched a little and sat at the bench in the courtyard covered with sweet shadow. 'This is perfect! Silence, shadow and whistle of leaves dancing with the wind...' Ground type thought with loud sigh getting comfortable. Placing his claws behind the smaller spikes on back of his head, Slashy fell asleep. After a long while his stomach decided to rebel... And rebellion was really loud. 'Grh...' he groaned with annoyance 'There is always a problem... Always' Sandslash muttered to himself and wandered off. Suddenly he noticed two, shiny eyes gazing at him. Pretty confused Pokémon shrugged a little in awkward manner and paced off slowly in his research of a café.

Miku didn't want to be here.So,she tried to run.

"Okay...One...Two...Three...Go!" Miku yelled as she ran through the halls.She was doing fine.But out of no where,a Haxorus was there.Miku ran into the Haxorus.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" The Haxorus yelled.Miku teared up as the Haxorus yelled at her.Then,Miku got her serious face and punched the Haxorus.She punched as hard she could and ran away,giggling.Next thing she knew,a door opened and hit her in the face.

She now walked out of the courtyard, wondering where she should go next. Naya had finished her walk around the courtyard, passing by only two unusual Pokemon: a Sandslash and a Glaceon. Deciding to continue on her way, since one was asleep and one seemed very uncomfortable, she slowly made her way back to the hallway leading to the main lobby room. While she walked, she had managed to strike up an actual conversation with a Butterfree, whom she had learned to be named Freedom, and scheduled to meet up tomorrow at the same time. Now, where to next? The pool? Nah, water isn't really a cat's forte, anyway. The cafe? She wasn't very hungry. The forest? That sounds cool. Naya turned towards the hallway that led to the forest and set off, humming a familiar tune as she went.

Violet laughed "It would be nice to go to the beach, it sounds really relaxing" She said jumping off the bed and standing next to Icarus. "It was really considerate of you to ask me where I wanted to go" She said, giving off a innocent smile. "Thank you" She said, bowing, it was her way of thanking people sincerely without words.

She bowed. She bowed she bowed she bowed... uh...

Icarus really didn't know how to respond to Vio bowing, which was a frequent problem, but he tried anyways. He bowed his head as well, then led her to the beach. On their way, they noticed a Haxorus and a... Togepi? Icarus wondered if it was the same Togepi from the cafe, but continued to the beach nonetheless.

The beach was splendid. The sand was almost a coral color, the sun was high in the sky, and the water was a brilliant blue color. It looked like a scene straight out of a movie. "So, we are here. Wow. I wasn't expecting the beach to look like this!" Icarus said with wonder. He approached the ocean, and could see the groups of Corsola and Feebas just relaxing under the water. Without noticing, Icarus wandered a bit closer to the water, but once the water touched his paws, he sprinted backwards and fell onto the sand. "N-nope, not happening. T-too c-cold, not g-gonna do it. I'll just stay here." Icarus said, stuttering and shaking a bit. He got up, shook the sand off of his fur, then sat back down. "You can do whatever, I guess. I'm not gonna go swimming is all." He said while examining his paws that got wet.

Violet laughed "It'll be fun running in the shallow water, please? Just a little at least?" She asked, wanting the Flareon to get used to water, or at least try it. Without any hesitation, Violet jumped into the water and started paddling around, then felt something pick her up from under the water. When Violet looked down, she saw a Dewgong swimming a bit further away from the shore. "Could you take me back to land please?" Violet asked calmly, shaking from the sudden wind hitting her damp fur.

When the Dewgong refused, Violet took a deep breath and tried to find shore, which vanished. "Nine!" She exclaimed, trying to get another pokèmon's attention. "Forget it..." She mumbled, then jumped into the water and began swimming back to shore. The Dewgong tried many times to put Violet back on her back, but Violet just dodged it easily. She finally made it back to shore and ran up to Icarus, coughing out some water. "Stupid Dewgong" She mumbled, lying beside the Flareon, thinking he would keep her safe.

"Vio, are you alright?" Icarus was concerned about Violet because of the scene that just took place. She was taken from the shore by a Dewgong, and now she was soaking wet. "Here, uh, let me help you."

Icarus moved and lay down closer to Violet so his fluffy fur was touching her, and the water started to go away. "I'll stay right here with you until you are dry, okay?" He said calmly, not wanting to startle her. "If you get too warm, I'll move so you don't bur- wait. You're a fire type, why would that affect you? Still, my point stands." A few seconds passed by before he had registered what was happening, and a deep red blush started to creep it's way onto his face. Not wanting anyone to notice, Icarus turned to look away from Violet, while still staying close enough to help her.

Violet smiled "Thank you Icarus, I'm fine, just got a but of water in my lungs" She said gently. She coughed a bit more, then felt a bit better, her fur was mostly dry now, but decided to stay like this because she felt warm. After he fur dried, Violet thanked Icarus again. "It's fine now, I'm dry" She said, digging her paws into the sand when she tried to think of something to do. "How about we build sand castles?" She asked, using psychic to pick up a few buckets and then scooping water into them. She dragged it to a place next to a Pichu and emptied it out, making the Pichu squeal in delight and dashed under the water, dancing and prancing around.

"Sand castles? Uh, sure, why not." Icarus walked over to where Violet had put the water and started moving the sand with his paws. He didn't really know how to make a sand castle, so he really just made a sand mound. "Like this? I don't really get it." He said while looking at his 'creation'. "I've always stayed away from the beach... and water... so this is kinda new to me." Icarus poked the sand mound a bit, and while doing so, the Pichu came over and stuck a stick in the top, like a flag. The Pichu sat down next to the mound, smiling.

Miku still had a pounding headache after that door got slammed into her face.She decided go outside go look for something interesting.Interesting.There was that word,again.She knew why she wanted to leave now,actually.There was nothing interesting.That changed right away when she saw the beach.She liked to swim and she good easily run from Pokemon in the water.So,Miku ran right to the water.She used metronome to hopefully get a water move.On the first try,she got whirlpool and headed out towards the water.

Violet laughed and walked over "It's fine, here, it'll be easier to shape sand castles" She said, handing him multiple tools to shape castles with. "Cute Pichu, do you want to help?" Violet asked, making the Pichu nod in excitement. "Alright! Let's start!" Violet said gently as she began to skillfully shape a castle with her paws and sometimes, one of her tails. "Done!" She exclaimed, smiling at the castle that stood over her height. "Huh?" Violet suddenly mumbled as she spotted something in the distance. She gestured for Icarus to follow before walking to the strange object. It was a chest of some sort.

Icarus watched as Violet walked over to some strange object in the sand, and swifly followed her. He didn't want her to get in any more trouble. "What's this?" He said, examining the object. "Oh! Maybe it's a treasure chest! Maybe there's money inside!... Or maybe there's a ghost, just waiting to spring out and scare us..." Once again, Icarus listed some possibilities. Some where logical, others... not so much. He poked at the keyhole, and the chest made a sound. "I think something fell over? I dunno, that sound was weird. Should we leave it alone?" Icarus asked, starting to feel a little bit uneasy.

Violet shook her head and her claws came out. She put a claw in the keyhole and started shifting it around until a satisfying click sounded through the chest and it popped open. "Violet removed her paw from the chest and raised the top, peering inside. "It's...collars?" She said, pushing to top up and showing different colours of collars with different marking and pendants. "These looks cool, wanna try them?" She asked, smiling at Icarus.

(You decide what will happen IF they put it on, maybe get powers or magically be able to since the future, I dunno)

(Heh, that actually sounds like a lot of fun! Maybe the powers can correspond to items? I dunno, I'll figure something out.)

Icarus stared at the collars. "I think I wanna try this one." He picked up a yellow collar with grey stripes and attempted to put it on his wrist. "Hm, looks cool. Maybe we should, I dunno, distribute these or something? I mean, there are a bunch in here. There's gotta be at least twenty..." Icarus began to count the number of collars when he felt something run up his arm. It felt almost like a spark had just ran straight through him, starting from the collar. "Ow. Weird. Whatever." He continued counting until he reached a total of 27 collars. Once again, a spark ran up his arm. He looked around and saw the Pichu from earlier, but it was nowhere near him. "Hey, did you do that?" Icarus said calmly, slowly approaching the Pichu. The Pichu was patting the sand mound from earlier, when it saw Icarus, got scared, and ran away crying. Icarus felt pretty bad. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked Violet, while keeping a watchful eye on the Pichu, hoping it didn't go get a Raichu for assistance or something.

Violet tilted her head "No, but get your butt here before someone thinks you did" She said calmly, rummaging through the collars until....

Snapppppp!!!!!

A purple collar was wrapped around Violet's neck. "Huh? Oh well-" She mumbled, closing the chest and locking it again. She buried it and looked down at the pendant, it was a cute ghost thingy. Suddenly, an Group of Eevee came running towards Violet using quick attack, but the all fall behind her when they tried to use it on her.

"Did you just go through me?" Violet asked, tilting her head at the Eevee, who instantly started shaking and ran away crying. "What did I do?" She suddenly asked, then shrugged. "Icarus, could you use Quick Attack or Tackle on me quickly? I wanna try something" She asked, facing the Flareon.

"That sounds like a horrible idea... but I'll take your word for it. Go, Quick Attack!"

Icarus dashed at Violet at full speed - but nothing happened. Instead, he fell face first into the sand. "U-uh... what?" Icarus got up, shook off the sand, then tried again. This time, he fell head on into the water. He scurried back next to Violet, and attempted to put his paw on her shoulder. It didn't work, and his paw fell right through her. "What the heck!? Vio, what is this? I'm not sure whether to be scared or excited! I think it might be both!" Icarus stood, staring at Violet, eyes wide and head tilted to the side in confusion and amazement simultaneously.

Violet tilted her head, her body seemed a bit ghostly. It soon turned back to normal and she blinked. "I thought so....the collars, they have weird powers" She said, examining her paw. "I can turn into a ghost and easily defend any attacks that come my way, but the electricity that coursed through your body was probably because of your collar too" She said, taking Icarus' collar off his arm and out it around his neck. "It's magic collars, I wonder how it got to this wonderful place" She said, blinking away the stun she got when Icarus ran through her.

"Oh. My. Goodness. Either we hide these, or we can share them. This would be so cool, but... would it end up going wrong?" Icarus questioned, adjusting the collar so it didn't catch on any of his fluff. "I mean, this is a resort, and people are supposed to relax. But that being said, there's always that off chance..." Instead of continuing his thought, he zoned out completely.

Something caught his attention from over where that Pichu ran. He saw a Raichu looking around angrily. Turning to Violet with a worried expression, he spoke. "I think we should go back inside. Now." He motioned towards the Raichu, hoping both that the Raichu isn't really looking for him, and that if it is, they can get away quickly.

Violet nodded "Yeah!" She exclaimed, wrapping a tail around Icarus and then leading him back inside. "To our room now!" She exclaimed, quickly running to the rooms section when she heard lightning sound behind them. She unlocked the door with her key and shoved Icarus in before also jumping in, but was caught midway in her jump and landed in the ground, half in the room. She tried to get up, but couldn't and suddenly, she went totally invisible.

Swampy cursed his luck for not having Torn or Scorch with him. The Gliscor and typhlosion were great company and all of these Pokemon were kind of boring. He roll his room card and looked around." 155. The most expensive rooms here are up there." He smiled and whispered a faint gratitude to Omega. He ran up the steps to the room with his number. He entered the room and cursed softly." I'm going to end up drowning everyone if I go downstairs. I'll stay here I guess. Or I could go to them." He smiled and yawned. No bother going to the fire types. He won't ever be accepted by anyone other than his family. He was tossed away for being a shiny. At least he was handed to Omega.

He jumped in the minature swimming pool that was his bed and dived underneath. It was just deep enough to emerse his entire body in water. He grabbed a pokepuff from his bag he was given by Omega and gobbled it.

"If I was you, I'd wanna be me... too," Naya finished mumbling the song under her breath as she entered the forest room. It was much bigger than she had thought it would be at first, but it wasn't like she was complaining. Many different Pokemon swung from the trees or munched on berries or swam in the swamp-like lake. They ranged from Pidgeys and Nincadas to Slakings and Tropiuses. Tropii? Who knew? Anyway, Naya thought this room would be a nice one to roam free in, so that's exactly what she did. She talked to Pokemon here and there, but she mainly stuck to the treetops, jumping from branch to branch. The Persian had a knack for climbing trees. After a fairly long while, she grew tired from all the walking and running she'd been doing, so she found a wide branch near the entrance of the room, so she wouldn't get lost, laid down, and fell asleep.

"Vio! Vio? Vio, where are you?" Icarus turned from a semi-fearful state of mind to a panicked one. Where did she go? Vio was there a couple of seconds ago, and people don't just disappear like tha- Icarus would've finished that thought until he remembered the strange ghostly collar that she found. Is that what happened? She wasn't completely gone before.

He tried sniffing her out in the room, but he didn't find anything. He started to pace around the room. "Wait, if she's not here then I actually have to socialize with other Pokemon by myself! I can't do that! Oh no, and what's Wilson gonna think!? He's not gonna be happy, oh no..." Icarus continued pacing back and forth. The only thing he could do is go look for her, but he could've sworn she was right behind him.

Violet raised her paw and looked at it. 'Icarus is right, I'm totally invisible...shame...does he worry about me that much?' Violet felt a bit sad at that thought. She never liked anyone worrying about her, it made her really depressed. "Icarus..." She managed to say as she stood in front of him and hugged him. Violet came un-invisible and let the embrace go. She looked down at the ground with a frown, not wanting to say anything.

"Vio, I... are you alright?" Icarus was shocked to see Violet reappear and hug him, then follow up the hug by looking at the ground with a frown. "H-hey, cheer up, o-okay?" Icarus tried to make her feel better. She must've seen or heard him freaking out about losing her. "I-it's gonna be fine, I swear, o-okay?"

Icarus doesn't like it when others around him were sad, and when it just so happens to be his teammate, it makes him feel bad as well. "Did I do something, because if I did, just tell me." Icarus started to feel guilty about Violet's sadness, and put his paw on her shoulder. "Everything is fine, kay?"

MEANWHILE...

After filling his stomach with some snacks in the cafe, Slashy decided to try the local beach. 'Warm sand is all I need now...' Heading to the shore direction he heard a thunder in the distance 'Woopernuts... Is it going to be stormy...? I'd better take an umbrella' Sandslash thought and rented one from the Resort's store. He passed next to the angry Raichu followed by crying Pichu which made Slashy pretty confused. Ground type blinked, shrugged and went to the beach. Extending the anti-sun covering over him, Sandslash dipped himself in the sand with delightful sigh 'Ah... Perfect... Warm sand in cool shadow... Waves humming peaceful melody of an ocean... Nothing is going to disturb it...' he thought and fell asleep again.

Violet titled her head up to look at Icarus. "Kay, you of all people should of known that I don't like people worrying about me, it makes me feel useless and unreliable" She said, stepping back and doing a thank you bow. Her eyes then lit up a bit more when she thought about, nah, he'll never jump into the pool. When Violet was sad, Wilson always used to hug her and tell her everything's going to be ok, just like what Icarus was doing, sorta.

"Oh, I-i'm so sorry, Vio. Here, listen. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it." Icarus promised to Violet. "If that'll make things better, then I'll do it. I don't care what it is." Something within Icarus said that was a bad idea, but the rest of him felt bad for making Violet feel bad, and wanted to make it up to her. He jumped up onto the bed, and sat down. Thank Arceus for these fire-proof blankets and stuff. Icarus thought to himself, I'm more than a hundred percent sure this stuff would've melted or exploded if my fluff even grazed it otherwise.

As Icarus awaited Violet's decision, that something in the back of his mind was constantly telling him not to go through with this. It thought it was a horrible idea, considering previous events and desires of hers. The rest of Icarus' mind was completely for the idea, wanting to make it up to Violet in whatever way possible. In the end, majority won, and rather than going back on his word, he continued, patiently waiting for her response.

Drip.
Drip.
Drip.

A leaf piled water onto itself from the rain that hit, dripping excess onto Naya's head. She stirred in her sleep. Another drop hit her, this time on the nose, and she woke with a start. Still tired and a bit groggy, the Persian glared up at the dripping leaf, hissing at it. She leaped down from the branch she laid on, after stretching her limbs. Walking from the pouring room, Naya shook all the water off of her body, ready to go back to her own hotel room and continue her catnap.

One flight of stairs later, she had made it to the 200's. Let's see... 237, 237, 237... where is it? Naya thought, glancing from her room key to the doors she passed by and back again. 237, 23- ah! It had taken some time, but she had finally found her room. Using her fairly sharp teeth to hold the key and open the doors, she stepped inside, gawking at what she was greeted with. An actual tree grew in the room. A tree! Its branches seemed to be very durable and easy to access, but instead of doing so, Naya walked over to the patch of grass she assumed to be her bed. After circling around it a few times, the cat finally settled down and fell asleep once again, flower crown hanging limply over an ear.

{This will probably be my last post in a while. I'll be AFK all next week, so I won't be able to post. I just thought I'd let you all know, so you don't question my absence.}

Violet frowned "No, Icarus, it's your turn to pick what we do, I had enough of choosing cause whatever I pick, something bad happens, it's your turn to pick what we're doing, that'll make me happy" She said, jumping on the bed and laying beside him. "This time, I'll do anything for you" Violet said, raising her head to look at the Flareon she called her best friend.

So I have to pick now... hm...

Icarus thought for a bit about what to do. "There's always the forest, or the pool..." Halfway through his sentence, he yawned a bit. "I am kinda tired though. Maybe before we actually go do stuff, we take a little bit of a nap, eh?" He stretched out a bit before laying down on the bed, next to Violet. After a few seconds, another blush crept onto his face. This again!? He turned his head to the side, hoping Violet didn't catch on.

"How 'bout it, huh? Maybe we should rest a bit before actually going to, ya know, do things." Icarus asked, his voice fading as he got increasingly tired.