• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PokèHuman High School ( The discussion)

Name: Akella-Domai Tengku
Appearance: Although Akella-Domai's appearance shows no clear signs of abnormality from the waist down, their upper body spans out into two interconnected torsos, each with their own respective head and arm. Their skin is an unblemished chalky colour, lest for a smattering of blue scales across their faces and ridging their spines. Their cold blood prevents any colouration due to circulation, but their veins are a stark contrast beneath the papery colour of their skin. Their hair is a charcoal shade of black, their bangs covering their eyes and curving inwards, surrounding their heads in a bowl of dark hair. Two individual pieces of hair extrude from the back of their heads. Their fingers and toes both end with sharp, black claws, but Domai's hand is wrapped with a strenuous amount of bandage. Their mouths are filled with dagger-like teeth.
Height: 5'6
Pokémon: Zweilous
Held Item: None
Friend: None
Other: Akella inhabits the left side of their body, whereas Domai inhabits the right. They function as one, but each have their own contractive personalities and bicker frequently.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I went to Baltimore Comic-Con For most of the day. I got some cool souvenirs. I got a kunai,Braixen plush, a Print of a clefairy, and a alola raichu and alola ninetales decal.