• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman: Fall Festival

Discussion https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokehuman-fall-festival.18088/
-------
Winter worked hard on her decorations. Her house was covered in them. Orange and yellow fairy lights hung from the top of her house. She carved pumpkins to make jack o lanterns with leaf designs. "Fweasy I need your help" said winter throeing up her pokeball. "Furret!" Said furret happily. "We're making my specialty, Butterscotch, Cinnamon, Pumpkin Spice Pie!" Said winter. "I need your help to make it. You can make the whipped cream while i make the pie." Said Winter. Inside her humble home she started making the pie crust and filling. After that they sped up the process of chilling the cream with twin ice beams then after they both broke it, it was the perfect temperature. They covered the entire top with pumpkin spice whipped cream "We're done!" said both of them simultaneously. (Furret said it in pokespeak) While Winter cut the slices and packaged them furret ran out side and there was a flyer. Furret handed the flyer to them. "In the cave nearby, if you make it all the way through theres a garden with beautiful orange flowers that are more beautiful than the sunset? Fweasy this is so cool!" Winter ran out side with a container with three pieces of pie and she walked to a nearby house. She knocked on the door and waited for somenody to answer.

Ether sat asleep against a tree, lucid dreaming, which was something he did quite often. Ether was a character who exuded an aura of calm and quiet, although this, contrary to being due to him being well-trained and disciplined, stemmed instead from his chronic absentmindedness and laziness. When he wasn't reading or drawing creepy pictures, he was sleeping. He slowly opened his yellow eyes and yawned, still half-asleep. After a couple failed attempts at standing up, he decided that he would hover his way back into the quaint little village.

When he reached the village, orange and black decorations were on practically every house. This was Ether's favorite time of year because he could seem normal to others without feeling out of place. He turned his head to the right and saw a young-looking Alolan Vulpix Pokehuman knocking at someone's door. He yawned again as he looked daydreamily at the girl.

A girl around the same age opened the door, peering outside. She'd just moved in, and it appeared she was the only house lacking decorations. Her large ears and tail seemed to twitch as her eyes, one icy blue and one brown, focused on the girl at her door.
"Oh-! Hi." she murmured awkwardly, as though she hadn't expected anyone to come to her doorstep, which she really hadn't. But she flashed an easy-going smile.
"I'm Aspen, you must be one of the neighbors... I would've come around to greet everyone, or whatever, but.. unpacking has proved to be a lot more labor intensive than I thought." she mumbled, taking a glance behind here, where boxes upon boxes were stacked. She cringed at the mess before turning back to Winter.
"And you are-?"

Shade stepped out of his house, looking at the poorly set up house for the holiday. With a sweep of an arm, the whole building was consumed by a shadow, revealing a house, now suitable, for the festivities soon to occur. Looking around, his long red hair flying away from the momentum, he saw that some sorta-neighbors had a few problems setting up their house. He walked up, waving his 3 fingered hand at them in greeting. "You need any help?" He asked.

"Hi Aspen!" Said Winter. "I'm Winter, I wanted to bring you this, I bring it to all of my neighbors around this time of year and all of them love it. It's Cinnamon Butterscotch pie with pumpkin spice sprinkles on top." Said Winter. " Did you just move in? If so welcome!" Said Winter. "Also I wanted to pass the word on this flyer said Winter bringing it out. "In this cave near here there is a while in the top where sun shines through and this time of year beautiful orange flowers bloom. Their not only beautiful but rare too so it has a high sale value. Treasure hunters often come around here to find them but have no success. I was thinking I might go but I have a lot of stuff to do so probably not. If you want to go then fine!" Said Winter. "I forgot to introduce you to my friend Fweasy (Pronounced Fweezy)" "Furret!" Said Fweasy happily.

Ether looked on quietly as he created a small, purple Will-O-Wisp in his hand to pass the time. While doing so, he looked up at the sky and attempted to count the stars, but failed miserably.

Her ears perked up in interest, her mouth forming a little oval.
"Oooh. That sounds cool! I might check it out." she murmured happily, waving slightly to the little Furret. At that moment, a loud growl sounded behind the short Minccino girl, and a massive Garchomp came shuffling forward, huffing with annoyance. Aspen cringed. "...And this is my partner, Kaiju. Ignore him, he's been stuffed up all day, so he's salty." she smacked the large creature's chest as a warning to stop, and he just put one foot back to steady himself. With 'Kaiju' meaning 'Giant Monster', the Garchomp really lived up to it's name. The girl was only around 5'4- violently short- and the huge creature stooped to fit past the doorway, his broad shoulders tucked.

Beep waited in the jack-o-lantern, for his time. Endlessly, hours, it felt like. Then, finally, the Minccino girl came with the pie. "My time to shine." Beep opened the top of the pumpkin, keeping his eyes on the pie. He noticed a strange Chandelure-like person, watching. Waiting. Just like him. His ring-collar flashed red, then returned back to purple. A Garchomp stormed into the scene from inside the house. Saying "Nope." quietly to himself, he closed the pumpkin lid, and waited more.

Kaiju was quick to shoot a glare at at the pumpkin, positive it had moved. A growl rumbled dangerously in the back of his throat, as he squeezed by Aspen without her noticing to inspect the jack-o-lantern very, very carefully. From inside, the only thing visible was a set of chilling eyes and sharp teeth, curled back in a grimace. He'd seen something, he knew it.

Ether instantly looked at the pumpkin the moment he saw movement. He could have sword a Joltik was in there. Ether was quick to notice these kinds of things, so he didn't pay it much mind. He hovered silently and put his hands behind his head.

OwO, was Beep's reaction. His ring turned a void-like black. Get ready to scronch. He thought to himself, slowly lifting the lid of the pumpkin. Quickly, he slipped back into the depths of it. "That's a horrible idea!" He yelled, accidentally. He covered his mouth, preparing a scronch. Or an electroweb. Either will do.

Shade shrugged. Some people don't do conversation well. He walked over Ether. "Hey, hows it going?" He asked. Shade held up his three-fingered hand in a wave.

Beep glared at the Chandelure-thing. "Are you kidding me?" He asked, ignoring the Garchomp. "I'm in a life or death situation here, and you just push the Garchomp over an open the lid." Beep's mood collar turned brown, then orange. "And another thing, who do you think you are just barging into other people's business?" He asked, half-jokingly. After breathing a bit, the collar turned back to purple. "Okay. Resume mauling."

"...Hmm?" Ether didn't expect the Joltik to be so passive agressive. He cocked his head in confusion. He put his hands up in a surrendering gesture and slowly backed away from the pumpkin.

"Heh, just joking." Beep poked his head out of the pumpkin. "Funny how we're the only two ones talking, and you barely even speak!" Beep chuckled to himself. "So, about those flowers," He said to the Minccino girl, "They only appear on Halloween?"

Aspen shrugged, confused as to why he was asking her. She'd just heard about them. If anything the Vulpix girl- Winter?- would know.
"Well? Winter, do they?" she asked curiously.

Beep smiled to himself. I can't keep track of who's who. "But yeah. What're the flowers all about?" He asked. Looking back at the Chandelure thing, he thought Yep, i'll definitely be friends with him. I always get the strange ones.

"Not exactly blooming on halloween but it does go out of season at about November 2nd and it starts blooming by about tommorow. You actually have the best chance of finding one at about 2 days from now since the most flowers will bloom." Said Winter. "Do any of you want these? It's pokemon safe." Said Winter handing slices of pie out. "One for you beep!" Said Winter placing a slice of pie outside of the pumpkin.

Beep unhinged his jaw (perfectly normal), and took a huge bite out of the pie, like a snake. Or something. Can't wait for the ghost part! He thought to himself. Beep froze. He had forgotten about the garchomp. Nervously turning around, he smiled to let the garchomp know he wasn't a threat.

Ether was clearly showing signs that he was half-asleep. Ether looked lazily at the Joltik, Alolan Vulpix, and Minccino, and decided that he didn't like all this attention. He floated up onto a tree branch and did his favorite activity, sleeping.

Jane walked down the road, groceries in hand. This was one of her favorite times of the year. Leaves crunched under her feet as she thought of pumpkin spice and other sweets.
I wonder if I should actually make a costume this year, instead of just using transform. Jane thought to herself. She walked past the house with the group of Pokemon in front of it, to absorbed in her thoughts to notice.

Beep coughed. One of those coughs that make you go "Ooh, that's bad". One of those. "When the heck are we doing the ghost part?" Beep asked. He was just revived in this dead RP. He had no idea what to do next.

Ether had no idea what Beep was talking about, but he complied. "Uhh, I don't know...." Suddenly, a Gengar appeared out of nowhere. "Oh look, there it is..."

"Cool." Beep said. "Now we just gotta wait until the town is cursed because we messed with something the ghost doesn't want us to mess with." Beep said, thinking of what to mess with. "Maybe we should pick those flowers."

"Uhhh, okay..." Ether felt as if Beep was breaking through some type of spiritual wall that he felt was labeled as the fourth for some reason. Ether picked a flower. "Maybe this'll get them going..."

Beep proceded to rip out all of the flowers, while remaining eye contact with the Gengar. "Okay soooo... now the gengar has to curse us and the town." Beep said, recollecting his thoughts. "Curse us!" He chanted to the Gengar.

Flame was hovering to a town because he heard they were having a fall festival. He thought it would be super funny if he ruined it. He chuckled a bit as he zoomed off. Meanwhile his partner (Who is also a Pokehuman.)Was chasing After him and yelled. "Wait up!" Flame soon made it to the small little village and saw the festival hasn't even started. So he decided to cause a bit of mischief. He didn't do much yet, All he did was ruin some decorations,Smash some pumpkins ect. Floated around as he snickered a bit. Meanwhile his partner Flare soon lost sight of him. After wondering around for a bit, Flare Saw Ether and mistake Him For Flame As he ran up to him and hugged him and said. "Flame! why do you always run away from me! You know I'm not as fast as you. And plus you can leave you partner all alone!"

Jane felt a shiver go up her spine (or whatever she had she could call a spine). She felt as if reality itself had suddenly distorted. Shaking off the feeling, she looked over to see a Joltik and a Chandalure pokehumans tearing up a bunch of flowers that she could have sworn weren't there a few moments ago.
"What the heck are you guys doing?" Jane asked, confused. She thought the flowers looked pretty, and wondered why anyone would tear them up. Suddenly, there was a loud smash behind her, and she turned to see another Chandalure pokehuman wrecking the fall decorations of the town.
"HEY!" Jane exclaimed, dropping her groceries and running towards the Chandalure Pokehuman that was wrecking the town's decorations. "Cut that out!"

Beep watched as the scene unfolded. He was amused, but sorry for the people who had to get new pumpkins. "You know what?" He asked. "This is dumb." Beep said, stopping at tearing up the flowers. "Why do we even have to follow the story?" He asked, staring into the sky. Doesn't look like they'll be there anytime soon.

Flame looked at Jane and stuck out his tongue and Said. "Your not the boss of me!" He then shot a Shadow ball at Jane and flew away laughing. Meanwhile Flare looked at Ether in confusion as he said. "So, you're not Flame? "

Jane braced herself for the attack to hit, but it just phased right through her.
"Wha-?" Jane gasped, then she realized. Oh, yeah. I'm a normal type. Ghost moves don't affect me. Jane ran after the Chandalure, and her cells began to change. Within moments, Jane had transformed into an exact copy of Flame. She jumped up and began to fly after him.
"Hey, jerkface!" Jane yelled, her voice sounding the exact same as Flames. She summoned a Shadow Ball attack in her hand and lobbed it at Flame. "Eat this!"