• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokehuman: Fall Festival

Leader of the ghost pokemon hauntong the village?

• Gengar

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Banette

• Mimikyu

• Dusknoir

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In a world there are 2 species. Pokemon and Pokehumans. Pokehumans are pretty much gijinkas (if you dont know, look it up). They still keep their abilities/moves (ex. an eevee pokehuman can use swift).
------------------------------------------------------------------Story
A quaint village is getting ready for the fall festival/ Halloween. During this a group of people disturbs a group of ghost pokemon. This causes a village to be tormented by them. The same group of people have to find a way to undo the haunting of their village or they will be haunted forever
---------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
All Pokecharms rules
No Profainity
Have Fun!
Character Sheet (PLEASE DO SPOILER)
Name
Pokemon fused with
Appearance
Relationships (with any other user)
Pokemon (optional)
Species
Nickame
Move
Move
Move
Move
Mine
Winter
Girl
Alola Vulpix
White short hair, white blouse (with long sleeves) light blue skirt with snowflake pattern, Alolan Vulpix ears and tail(s?)
None
Furret
Fweasy
Quick Attack
Fury Swipes
Shadow Ball
Ice Beam

Hi there!~
Name: Aspen
Pokemon Fused With: Minccino
Appearance: Her hair is silvery grey- not the kind of grey associated with the elderly, but a neat, classy grey. Her roots are very dark and spiral and fade into the silver. Her eyes are large just like her Pokemon counterpart, except while one holds the dark chocolate brown commonly known with Minccino, the other is a bright, icy blue (she's heterochromic). She has tiny, pale freckles dotting her pale skin. She wears a simple, short white sweater dress, black thigh high socks, and combat boots. (I might draw her to give more detail to her, but we'll see.)
Relationships: None
(Her moveset is Charm, Wake-Up Slap, Last Resort, & Protect.)

Pokemon: Garchomp, Nicknamed Kaiju.
Moveset: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Outrage, & Sword Dance.
Also, quick question- since our characters are fused with Pokemon, can they have a moveset too? I was a bit confused and just want to verify- the moveset in my form is Garchomp's, but I just want to check to see if Aspen can have one too before I just.. give her one. :w:

Last edited:
Hello, may I join?

Name: Ether
Species: Chandelure
Appearance: A seemingly young-looking male with silvery white hair. His eyes are bright yellow like his Pokemon counterpart, and they always seem to be locked into an illusion of constant daydream. He wears a gothic outfit that somewhat resembles a dress, thus making others think he is female. Gives off the appearance of a possessed doll.
Moveset: Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Overheat.

Last edited:
GREETING FELLOW HUMANS. I WILL JOIN YOUR "ROLE PLAY."

Name: Beep
Pokemon fused with: not a pokehuman, just a joltik
Appearance: normal joltik, wearing a mood ring around neck, because previous trainer was an wumbo. Mood ring is purple most of the time (purple is calm)
Relationships (with any other user): nooooope
Pokemon (optional) is one
Species joltik
Nickame: you can call him anything. he'll respond to it.
Move: Electroweb
Move: Screech (uses this one alot)
Move: Bug Bite
Move: Rain Dance (aesthetics)

Name: Demon
Pokemon fused with: nothing
Appearance: Red and black hoodie
Pokemon: Houndour
Species: Houndour (Shiny)
Nickname: D
Move: Fire Fang
Move: Foul play
Move: Thunder Fang
Move: Sucker Punch

Name Shade
Age 17
Gender Male
Pokemon fused with: Zoroark
Appearance: He is thin and lanky. His hands have 4fingers other than 5. Shade has long red hair, and can control illusions.
Relationships (with any other user) N/A
Pokehuman Moveset: Night Slash, Night Daze, Dark Pulse, Scratch
Pokemon (optional) None

giphy.gif

Hey, this sounds fun! I haven't seen a gjinka rp in a while. Can I jump in?

Name: Jane Deux
Pokemon Fused with: Ditto
Appearance: The only thing that really sets Jane apart from other humans is her skin, which is a lavender color. Her hair is also the same color as well, and comes down her back in a large ponytail. She wears a purple t-shirt and jeans, and her eyes are gray.
Relationships: None but is open.
She knows Transform.

I'm really sorry but i don't know how to do a spoiler.

Name: Flame
Pokemon fused with: Chandelure
Appearance:Sliver hair with four long black strands of hair that go to his shoulders that have a purple flame at the end, purple eyes, pale- ish skin. Wears a white shirt, a black jacket, black pants, and a black fedora with a white feather.
Relationship:none but open
Pokemon: Litwick
Nickname: Has none
Move: Shadow ball
Dark pluse
Flame burst
Fire Spin.

I hope thats okay.

Last edited:
In most of my Pokemon roleplays my character is usually nice. In this one I'm going to make him rude and a prankster. I'm going to have him go around and prank everyone.

Well, @ShadowZoroark definitely got that correct since it's been a while since I've seen a Pokémon + human fuse RP.

I'll be reserving Helioptile if the same Pokémon aren't allowed from what I'm reading. (I'll also be signing up later since I can't be texting in class and driving now haha.)