• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Jolty opened her eyes, only to find out that she is trapped in a small transparent glass cell. The room was dark but she could faintly see people in the room, "w-whats g-going on h-here?" She said in fear as she tried to find a spot where she can breathe.

There was no escape, no metter how much she struggled, how much she tried, it was no use, she entered into a big panic.
laughs surrounded the room, from how the young girl failing.

She start crying and sparks came from her cheeks, "l-lets me go" she sobbed, not that quietly like always. But it was useless, they keep laughing.

She didnt have friends who can help her and taillow seemed to be nowhere in her surrounding.
She faintly saw someone link something to the cell, which turned out as a machine.

Even more panicked, Jolty tried to struggle even more as the sparks turned into a thunder shock. the attack wasn't helpful at all, it only helped to boost the machine.

A strange water start filling the cell, she couldn't see his color but it didnt feel like a normal water.
"No no no" she kept saying nervously with worry, the room was filled with laughs, one of the humans start laughing maniacally.

~~~~~~~~~

Jolty's big eyes snapped open immediately, this time for real, it was just a dream.
She huffed heavily as she shiver a bit. she looked at taillow, he didnt wake up from her sudden acts.

She start huffing slower and slower as she calms down, it was still night and the cold breeze made her shiver a bit more.
I-it was all a nightmare she thought with a sigh of relief i-i hope i wont get it again.

She curled up again, using her fluffy wings as a blanket, "its going to be okay" she told herself quietly before going back to sleep, she found it hard to sleep after that nightmare.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked around and realized pretty much everyone had left, he sighed "Just to bring one pokemon to the pokecenter.... ah well." Eli went into the guest rooms to make sure that they were ready for the others. After he was satisfied with the rooms, he walked to his own room. As he was greeted by the familiar stacks and stacks of costumes he walked over to a box and dug through, after a few seconds he pulled out a top hat, witch he took in front of the mirror. He placed the hat on his head and hid his bow into it.

As he was adjusting the hat he saw something out the window and froze. He slowly turned around and looked out the window to see a bunch of people wearing the team rocket shirt. He closed the curtain and threw a pair of black pants, and a fancy black dress shirt that had a collar that covered his bow. He picked up a pair of sunglasses and a black cane with a gold colored tip before leaving the house, locking it behind him, and ran to the pokecenter ro find the others.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
"Cylan... Eli... Emily... Allie... Emolga... me... and probably others... Whoever came up with this idea to pick out innocent people and slash their worlds to pieces, their world is next..."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The group ran through the town, Allie and Echo drawing some weird looks.
"Hey, I think I see the Pokecenter!" she exclaimed. Then she whispered, "We'll pretend that Echo and I are cosplaying and hope no one asks too many questions." She noticed what Echo said and her smile faded. Her expression turned to one of anger.
Still whispering very quietly, she said "And they don't care about how we feel... about how the Pokemon feel... they care about nothing about themselves. They tear our lives apart with no second thought. I want to make sure every last one of them is brought to justice..." A faint blue Psychic aura appeared around her. She noticed, and it quickly fizzled out. She gave a nervous giggle to the people who were watching. "Just a feature of my costume... that's all!"

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Jolty couldn't sleep, the nightmare she had before keep chasing her, she shivered and sobbed from the thoughts of it.

Why, just why they would turn people into half pokemons, what they want to do with me and the others? Her head was filled with thoughts, she couldn't figure it out what they want, maybe i should talk about it with taillow.

She start hugging herself with her wings and tried to sleep again, this time she succeed.

Pollen-Puff

"Wow, what a great costume, Allie! Where did you get it? The special effects are amazing," Echo said, keeping up with their lie. Still, anger filled her and she had to control herself to keep from doing the same thing as Allie. "Oh, there's the Center! Let's go heal Cylan." Allie... Can you hear me? Is your telepathy 24/7? I assume so. Anyways, when we get back, I'm going to train. The second I see Team Rocket, I don't care if it reveals my disguise (but not yours), I'll get the ultimate revenge.

Pollen-Puff

As Echo left the Center, afraid to hear if they could heal Cylan, she found a secluded spot and started to recognize her emotions. Fear, anger, anxiousness and rage all traveled through her. Suddenly, Echo began to sing a song that released her emotions. She quickly realized that she was using Perish Song and stopped before its effect kicked in. She channeled her feelings into a point, and a small Shadow Ball generated in her hands. She threw it, but it fizzled out before it could travel far. It was a start, and that was good enough for now.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli caught up with the group in time to hear the conversation and whispered "Guys, team rocket's surrounding my house... I think we need to get out of town soon." He looked around at all the odd stares and said "First we should swing around the shop to get supplies and back to my house for some outfits to hide ourselves from team rocket" with that last part he motioned to his new suit as if to show them

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie heard Echo speaking using telepathy.
I don't care if my cover gets blown. We will make sure that we get our revenge together. They're going to see, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
She noticed Eli. "Wait.... Team Rocket is surrounding the house? Eevee and Absol are still there!"
She paced back and forth for a moment, trying to think.
"I need to teleport there to get them, I don't care what the risk is. If anyone has a better idea, say something now."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Allie and whispered "we will all run back and get disguises, our pokemon, and supplies then teleport out so they will think we are still there, we will sleep at the pokecenter before leaving town tomorrow" he looked in the direction of his house "Mom might be a bit worried, but she'll understand, I think...."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie's eyes glowed blue. "If that's the case, then teleporting in 3... 2... 1..."
There was a blue flash and then everyone teleported.
Once they were in the house, Allie ran into every room. "Eevee? Absol? Where are you guys?"
She found Absol hiding in a corner, terrified. "Allie!"
"Absol!" Allie cried. "Wait - where's Eevee?!"
"She couldn't wait for you and ran outside. I didn't follow her - but what if the Rockets have her? I feel terrible..."
Allie's eyes flashed. "Well, then I'm going outside. I don't care if they get me, if they touched one hair on Eevee's head...."
"Allie, please be rational!" Absol replied. "I'm just as worried as you are, but shouldn't we analyze the situation first, then maybe try stealth rather than force?"
"I don't have time to be rational! You two are my best friends, and one of you might be captured - or worse! I'm going out there!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at Allie "Be super quick! I'll take a while on mrs. Echo's disguise. Be careful!" With that he led Echo to his room and opened it up to show her his mountain of props, clothing, and costumes.

Pollen-Puff

"What's happening? Team Rocket? I have a plan. I was training and then I learned how to use the move Perish Song. If you all cover your ears and return your Pokemon (Jumpluff, you can hide) then I can attack them! They won't know what happens until they see Perish Count..."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
A group of Rocket grunts stood outside, two holding Eevee.
"Let me go or you'll be sorry!" Eevee squeaked.
"Oh, I'm terrified. Not." The grunts laughed at Eevee's feeble escape attempts.
"You will be sorry, mark my words." Allie burst through the door and stepped outside. She wore a black hoodie that obscured her face and body.
"Hey, who are you?" a grunt demanded.
"None of your business. Now, let go of Eevee, or I'll be forced to take action against you."
Two grunts stepped forward and grabbed Allie.
"Hey, let me go!" Allie shouted.
"Actually, it is our business. Now, let's see who you really are." One grunt tore off Allie's hoodie, revealing Allie's identity.
"It's you!" one of the grunts exclaimed. "And where might your Pokehuman friends be?"
"Let go of me, then I might tell you."
"No, Allie! Don't tell them!" Eevee wailed.
Allie tried to use telepathy again. Echo! Can you hear me? I'm not doing so well out here...
The grunts let go of her. Immediately, her eyes started to glow.
She immediately fired off a Psyshock, knocking the two grunts away.
"Eevee!" she cried, shoving through the surprised grunts. But before she could get to Eevee, she was grabbed by multiple grunts. Because she was restrained, she couldn't use her abilities. Hoping that someone would hear her, she let out a piercing scream.
To anyone of you that can hear this, help! I know this sounds super wimpy but PLEASE HELP ME! she telepathized frantically.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli extended his hand toward his mountain o' cloth "This is my ro-" He heard the piercing scream and turned around "Allies in trouble!" He bolted out of his room and out of the house and burst outside "Hey, get off her!" his ribbons came out of their hiding places and formed a X before forming a fairy wind and knocking them all off of Allie, they all quickly got back up as Eli jumped in and grabbed eevee and bolted back to the door and placed her back inside as he was running to help Allie a team rocket grunt tripped him and a bunch of them held a struggling Eli down.

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

"A-allie? Ahh! I have to help!" Echo burst in, seeing Eli and Allie pinned to the ground. "Agh, maybe I can... I have to try," she cried. As Echo concentrated her fear the same way as before, a sparkling orb appeared. This is all I have. It has to be enough! The orb was fired, as it multiplied and moved in strange ways. Quickly, Echo realized that she had fired Confuse Ray. The Grunts walked around in strange patterns, uttering nonsense, until they went limp. Out of energy, Echo fell, for the third time, into darkness.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"NO!" Allie screamed. "YOU WILL NOT HURT MY FRIENDS! NOT ON MY LIFE!" She immediately glowed blue, even brighter than before. The grunts holding Eli froze in place.
"Koffing! Use Poison Gas!" one of the grunts cried. Koffing immediately sprayed a purple gas at Allie.
Allie was immediately poisoned and cringed. In retaliation, she used Hyper Voice, letting out a high pitched note that blew away most of the Grunts. She began to glow, and teleported herself, Echo, and Eli into the house.
"You guys! Are you okay? Were you hurt? We have to get out of here, NOW!" she cried frantically, while trying to use Heal Pulse on Echo. She heard grunts banging on the door.
She cringed again, the poison still harming her.

Emily made her way into the Pokémon Center soon after, as she told the lady in pink hair, "Sorry if I came a bit late, but the little mouse here has something that's quite serious."

"What seems to be the issu- Oh eek!" The nurse asked, before she gave off a sudden yelp!

"Well umm... okay uhh... t- that's a first! It looks like some sort of poisoning he's got, so we'll have to get him tested out. It'll take a couple of minutes," The nurse added, before she took several deep breaths soon after.

"Okay, got it. Cylan, please be good for them. This is for you, not me," Emily promptly stated to the fire mouse, while he groaned towards his trainer in response. The girl slowly handed over the little Pokémon to the nurse.

"Doctor Stalt, we need to get this Pokémon tested out for any signs of poisoning and other serious things here. He has a pretty bad rash and a few tiny lumps on his right arm it looks like," The nurse promptly stated to the man in a white lab coat.

"Right! I'll get him tested stat!" The man responded, before he grabbed the fire mouse and jogged past the hallway ahead of the counter.

"Okay, girl... This Cyndaquil here tested positive for toxicosis. He also has a fever and a sore throat, so be sure he gets plenty of rest and hydration. I'm afraid that the bacteria present in the area of infection are resistant to the antidote we all know and love. So, we'll have to use the strongest thing we have and hope it works. It's usually at the pharmacy way over at Cianwood, but we still have one here from that delivery man earlier," The doctor stated to the girl, before he swiftly handed the Cyndaquil to her.

"Unfortunately, this type of medicine has to be administered via injection," The nurse added, while Cylan squirmed in his trainer's arms.

"What does that mean?" Emily asked, before she kept the fire mouse still.

"It means you have to put this thing in his arm by using the needle on this thing here," The man answered, while he pulled out an empty syringe from a pocket inside his lab coat.

"Oh dear... well, I guess I'll have to do what I have to do to get him better," Emily remarked, before the doctor handed her a small brown bottle and several sterilized syringes with cyan safety caps on their metallic ends.

"Take thirty milliliters of this, and every four to six hours for ten days. Even if he feels better, don't stop until it's been that amount of time or if the bottle is finished. I hope the Cyndaquil gets better, and you're more than welcome to stay with us for the night if you want," The nurse declared, while Emily nodded and placed the medicinal related items in her bag.

"Thanks, I have to get going though soon," Emily replied, before she sat on a chair close to the building's entryway. She carefully got out the brown bottle and a syringe. She carefully pulled in the white liquid towards the correct dosage.

"Okay, just hold still! This might hurt a little, but I'm pretty sure that it's better than hurting a lot!" Emily cried, before she thrust the syringe into Cylan's right arm! She quickly injected the liquid and pulled it out, while the little Pokémon panted and quietly grizzled in his trainer's lap. The girl closed the syringe with the safety cap and the bottle with its respective cap, before she placed the medicinal items back in her bag.

"Well, better hope this works, and I should probably use this purple bottle right now while I'm at it," Emily thought, before she got out a potion. She aimed the bottle on Cylan's arm, and quickly sprayed a liberal amount of medicine on the infected area. She carefully took off the bandages on the Cyndaquil's head and proceeded to perform the same task. She grabbed some gauze and wrapped a light layering on the fire mouse's areas of injury. After each gauze was secured with a thin piece of transparent tape, she snatched the pink dressing and swaddled the respective areas on Cylan's body soon after.

"You're going to be okay. I'll help you get through this alright?" Emily softly said to the Cyndaquil, while she patted his stomach. She tossed the used bandage and empty bottle in the bin, before she promptly exited the Pokémon Center with Cylan and her belongings.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli got up and motioned for them to follow he led them to his room picked up a few bags (three backpacks and four handbags) and handed them out before he quietly opened the window and dropped to the ground and helped them down. after that he led them to a small cave close to the edge of the woods as they entered he said "That was close... the bags have some stuff from supplies to cloths to costumes, we will leave tomorrow around noon, their is still one thing I want to do before leaving." He pulled a pokeball out of his pack and released Veon, hugging her he said "Sorry I know you've been in there a while, but it's been a busy day, I'll explain everything later lil gal"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Purple bubbles rose from Allie as the poison harmed her further. She was already weak from exerting herself too much. She smiled weakly.
"I guess rushing them wasn't a good idea, huh?" She gave a small laugh which turned into a cough.
Eevee rushed up to Allie and sat in her lap. "I was so scared!" She looked to Eli. "Thank you for saving me and Allie!"
Allie coughed. "Shouldn't we do something about Echo?"

Pollen-Puff

Am I... asleep? Like, natural, run-out-of-energy asleep? I think so... Then let's wake up?

As Echo woke up, she felt invigorated and full of energy. "Hello again! Umm... what's happening? I think I just fell asleep because I was so tired; I feel much better now. Did I help out with the Grunts or did I flop? I think I learned Confuse Ray, which might be useful. Where are we going?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at Allie "You ok over there? I have some heal potions if you need them" Veon looked around very confused "wait... whats going on, I'm so confused..." Eli looked over at Veon "well we all were jumped by team Rocket and were injected with a weird liquid, then this happened" He grabbed one of his ribbons and showed it to her, Veon just looked shocked he could understand her.

Emily made her way back towards Eli's home, while Cylan continued to silently mewl in her arms. The girl gave no heed towards the other people or Pokémon nearby. She went back on the coastal path, while Cylan attempted to focus in on his narrow breaths. The fire mouse resisted the urge to emit the loudest cry he could in front of his trainer.

"Hello? Are you all still there? It's me, Emily. I just got back from the Pokémon Center," Emily asked, after she gave a few soft knocks at the door. She attempted to maintain her modest tone with her firm statement.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Suddenly, Allie realized something. "Waitwaitwait - where's Emily?"
Eevee and Absol both gasped. "She's not here!" Eevee cried.
"She might go back to the house, thinking we're still there!" Absol said worriedly.
"Oh no... think, Allie, think! What can we do?"

Pollen-Puff

"Maybe we can sneak in using moves like Teleport and Shadow Sneak or stop Team Rocket members in their tracks with Hypnosis or Sing, but first we need to heal you. You have a definite 'tell' when you've been Poisoned, I've picked up, so let's all heal up first. We don't want to bust our rescue attempt by attacking while injured. Murkrow, Jumpluff, any advice?"

"I can survey the house with Jumpluff and then let you know what needs to be done, since we can fly and all. We should hurry because Cylan is too weak to fight and Emily will be left undefended," Murkrow said, proud of his idea.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie sighed. "I guess we have to wait and heal up. That does sound like a good idea, Murkrow."
"I'll stay here," Eevee said quickly. She shuddered as she thought of the Rockets.
"Are there any healing items around? Antidotes, Pecha Berries, Full Heals, or something like that?" Allie asked.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli pulled out a antidote "I have this!" Eli handed the antidote to Allie "I'll head back with Veon, since we already beat team rocket it should be a quick in and out" Eli picked up his hat and cane and tucked away all his ribbons before he ran towards his house. He arrived at his house and saw Emily he walked up to her and said "Emily! it's not safe here anymore. come with me, and be quiet!"

"Oh, yikes. Thanks for telling me about that... I thought you were all there still. I guess we should get moving then," Emily quietly replied, while she nodded at Eli. She decided to follow along with the Sylveon fused human, while Cylan quietly fidgeted with his arms. The little Pokémon quietly kept to himself, while Emily maintained her silent steps.

Pollen-Puff

As Eli talked to Emily, Murkrow and Jumpluff quickly saw the Rockets hiding, readying an ambush! They quickly flew back and shouted
"Help! Eli, Emily, they're walking into an ambush! We have to help them! Quick!"
"A-an ambush? Allie, stay here and rest. I'm going to help Eli!"
Echo quickly climbed out of the cave and shot towards the house. She saw Eli and Emily, and Team Rocket behind them.
"You can come out now, Grunts! I see you," she said in a singsong voice before readying a Psywave for fire.
"Koffing, use Sludge Bomb," the Grunts commanded in unison as purple spheres headed straight towards Echo. Quickly, she blocked them with Psywave.
"Eli, help me out here and use Sing, please! Emily, cover your ears," Echo commanded, readying three Will-O'-Wisp orbs. They quickly darted towards the Grunts, bouncing every which way in streaks of purple and black light, until finally each Will-O'-Wisp hit a Koffing and burst, burning the Koffing and dealing damage. Her rage and protection was let out in her next attack, Hex. Her eyes glowed red as pain she had never experienced before the injection flew into her Hex. An eye appeared in the sky, then blinked and the three Koffings took massive damage from their Burns.
"Come, hurry... there might be more of them..."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie took the Antidote gratefully. When she heard that the Rockets were ambushing them, her eyes glowed blue. Rest? They expect me to sit here and rest?!
She tried to get up but was too weak to run. She moved to the cave opening, using the wall for support. She hoped no one would see her.
She held her hands together and looked at the sky. Instantly, a shining white comet appeared in the sky as she used Wish.
Now, she just had to wait until the Wish activated.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli pulled out his ribbons and knocked over the grunts with fairy wind and had Veon quick attack the weezings "You think I know sing!?" while the grunts were on the ground he motioned for them to run.

Talo had been in the forest for the past couple of minuets trying to get used to moving his wings and breathing fire. He got to the point to where he could fly for a good minuet a couple feet off the ground before he had to rest. His dragon breath had imporved by his amount he could force out. He can let out a wild burst of his dragon breath, but it causes sore throats and sometimes headaches. He decided to take a break and rest in a tree. "Oh wow, this actually turned out to be a pretty good thing! I have no idea if there will be any side effects, but I know that this is quite interesting." As he said that, he heard a crack of a branch somewhere in the forest.

"Hello?" He called out into the dark to see if there was anyone there. He saw a figure aproaching and he flew down the tree into a fighting stance. "Hey, who are you?" He could hear a mans laughter. "Better question, what are you?" Talo flinched at the way this man was talking to him about this. "Well I am human, that's for sure. If your wondering about my looks, I am just wearing a-" He was quickly inturupted "Costume? Yeah, one of the grunts told me about the early Halloween. Now I am not here to hurt you, I am just here to ask questions." Instead of feeling threatened, he relaxed and got out of his fighting stance. He somehow knew this man was telling the truth. "Alright, go ahead and ask away." The man smiled and nodded.

"I think an introduction is needed. I am one of the supervisors of this project we have started. Sorry for the rash moves we made, but we can't risk a second with those syrums. You are now a half Pokemon and half Human, correct? How does it feel?" Talo thought for a momment. "I feel, free. These powers have a lot of things that I can do like flying, and that is quite the experience. But I also feel like there is something missing from all of this. My turn, why did you select random people." The man grinned. "That is a good question, its because having mixed DNA is better than sought after DNA. We can't just opporate on grunts that act the same, we need some variation, right? Back to me, is what we did to you wrong?" Talo really thought harder about this one. "Honestly, I don't know. It is wrong to target innocent people, but you are also doing this for research, right? I always see tests as a way to test the boundaries of things, and your doing just that. But I mostly think your doing a bad thing, being unfair to others without their consent." The man nodded and then moved closer to Talo. "This is very good, thank you for your time. I am not really on board with the whole execution of this research, but I am interested in the future of science. Those grunts really are making a mess out there, your friends seem to have already unlocked some of their powers." Talo realized how long he had been without the group. "Alright, well then I will be going. Keep in mind, I will beat up any grunt that attacks me, but other than that, stay out of our way, let us figure this out. If you want a fair experiment or whatever, don't hold complete control over the variable."

Talo ran off away from the mysterious man. "That was interesting... why does it seem like that guy really has no say in what is going to happen next? Does he already know whats going to happen?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Suddenly, the comet appeared again as Wish activated and Allie glowed with a white light, healing her instantly. She immediately stepped outside the cave, ready to take on all the Rockets. She was back, and she was mad.
She saw most of the Grunts on the ground already, but that wasn't enough for her. Though her Psychic abilities were not fully healed yet, she managed to fire a Psyshock at the grunts.
"Guys, let's go now!" she yelled at the group.
Not waiting for them to respond, she quickly used Flash and Teleported herself and the group away. She had no idea where they would end up.
Eventually, they landed in the middle of the forest - right in front of what looked like another Pokehuman who appeared to be part Flygon. Allie let out a small yelp of surprise and backed away.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked around after the teleport and took a small step back of surprise once he saw talo. "Hey, who are you?" Veon looked around at everyone still utterly baffled by what's going on "Why did those men attack us?" she asked quietly

Talo suddenly saw a group of people warp infront of him. They seemed a little panicked and jumpy. "Hey, it's okay, it's just me, another Pokehuman like yourselves. I'm Talo, half Flygon. I just saw someone who refered to themselves as a supervisor of this exparament that Team Rocket is doing on us. I am going to spare you some details but for the most part, he was only there to check up on me. It seems to me that they are using us as test dummies to make sure their exparament goes well. I don't know how to feel about all of this."

Talo walked closer to the group. "So what happened to you guys? Did those grunts try attacking you? Wait, were they trying to capture you!?" He thought of the possiblilty that the grunts were there to capture but the supervisors were just meant to watch and study behaviors.

Pollen-Puff

"T-test dummies? Those Grunts... they turned our world upside-down, stopping us from even entering civilization, poisoning our friends, mutating us... for testing? And you're okay with this? They ambushed us, hurt us, forced us to hide from others... just for testing? All of this that they did to us for testing," Echo said quietly, shocked and scared, scared of her own anger, scared of Team Rocket's actions, scared for her friends.
"B-b-but why? Why you and not volunteers that give consent? It's horrible," Jumpluff added.

"Look, I don't know, but sometimes it's not their fault! This man seemed to not want to do it, and I know that for a fact! I know Team Rocket is bad, but this man probably has no choice but to follow their orders. The grunts that attack us are bad, but we should at least keep an open mind, okay?" He realized he was talking like some crazy man, but he felt like it was the right mind set to have on these people. "Nobody would want to sign up for some experiment like this, so whoever is in charge around there must be insane to rather choose target like us. And look on the bright side, if they attack us, we over power them, it's not like they can win against people with this kind of power." He walked back a distance. "If you don't think the same about these people, that's fine, but I am heading out to go train and test my powers. If anyone wants to tag along, let me know. My mission is still to find out what Team Rocket is up to."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"I'll come along if everyone else comes along. My power could use some work, and I need to be able to defend myself in case I'm attacked again." She turned to her friends.
"Maybe he's right. Maybe some people in Team Rocket aren't actually there because they want to hurt people. But there is no doubt that the majority of them are cruel people. We wanted to do some training anyway, and the more the merrier, am I right?"

Pollen-Puff

"I'll come, too. I may not like that Team Rocket did this to us, but we have to make do with what we have. Plus, you ARE right. We would overpower them in a fight. And I'll admit, there are some upsides. We DO get powers. And I have a theory to test: I think we can learn from TMs. Alright, then. Any other takers?"