• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

Cylan gave off another harsh expulsion of moderately sized, purple bubbles after another rasping cough. The little Pokémon had utmost difficulty with his movements, while the world started to turn off before his very eyes. Trees soon became a mere brown prism complimented with a green circle, while bushes turned into a grassy blob a minute later.

"Hey umm... are you okay there?" Emily asked Cylan, as the girl's calm voice passed over the fire mouse's head.

"Hey! Are you okay? Come on, what's going on? Say something! Do something!" Emily added with a stern tone before carefully picking up the little Pokémon. However, the somewhat louder sounds were nothig more than muffled, enigmatic speech to the Cyndaquil.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Echo heard a cry from in the woods, and was shocked by its presence. "What was that? Allie, Eevee, Absol, Jumpluff, Emolga who hasn't told us their name, let's go! It could be another one of us!" As Echo followed the cry into the woods near town, she saw it: A boy PokeHuman who appeared to be... a Sylveon? "Hello? I'm Echo. No, this isn't a dream. We, and others, were turned into Pokemon-Humans by Team Rocket. I'm part Mismagius, and you must be..... Part Sylveon! Come on, there are more of us on Route Nine. We can tell you more about what we've learned there. Also, apparently we have abilities and moves? I'll explain back with everyone else."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
“What Echo says is true. We have apparently been turned into Pokémon-human hybrids - Pokehumans, so to speak. You should come with us, we’re all in the same boat here.” Allie said.
“Yay! New friends!” Eevee squealed joyfully.
“Eevee, calm down!” Absol told Eevee sternly. “There’s no need to be hyper.”
Allie continued, “We’ll explain more when we get to Route 9. It’s not safe here, there could be more Rockets in the area.”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli blinked in surprise and wiped around his ears and ribbons jumping back to life as he saw Echo Allie and listen to them speak "Ah, more?" Eli looked around "wait... you were injected by those mean people with that weird liquid as well?"

Pollen-Puff

"Yeah, they're called "Team Rocket." Their evil actions made them a big, expanding group of criminals, and apparently they have some sort of Pokemon serum," Echo explained. "Allie is a Gardevoir, and the Emolga, we don't know her name yet. My partner is Jumpluff and Allie's partners are Eevee and Absol. Allie has psychic powers, and mine are either nonexistent or undeveloped yet."

"Umm... uhh, I don't mean to be like scaring anyone, but is it normal for the mouse to not be doing anything... and like having these bubbles and stuff coming out?" Emily asked out in a moderate tone towards the Gardevoir, along with the other people and Pokémon nearby. Emily placed her hand on Cylan's body, which was awfully hot to the touch within a split second of contact.

The Cyndaquil gave off a faint cough in response, before his breaths started to quickly approach towards a screeching halt. A tiny, violet bubble came from the narrow, mauve puff. The little Pokémon was almost like a barren statue a minute later.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded and said "Nice to meet you!" He offered his hand "My name is Eli!" He looked over at everyone and awkwardly said "So.... this whole thing is making me really hungry... Anyone else hungry?" He looked around hopefully, wanting to not go to diner alone.

Eli herd emily and his eyes widened with concern "That poor thing is poisoned! we need to get it to the pokecenter!"

"The problem is... I'm not even sure if we're even close to one. Plus, the only thing I have on me for something like this are these purple bottles for like a little scrape... and this yellow one if the mouse can't move. I mean, he's not moving, and he feels really hot. I don't exactly like where this is going," Emily softly responded to Eli, before Cylan gave off a faint cough. The girl observed the tiny bubbles floating around, before they popped seconds later.

"I think I should probably try to use something right now. I don't know if he would even still be up by the time we got there," Emily added, before she placed down her duffel bag and fumbled through the flexible container.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
As Eli looked at the cylan with concern, his ribbons started to glow, and then he reached them out to Cylans body and used heal bell to get rid of the poison in the poor pokemons body.

Cylan panted for a brief moment, as he gave off a light cough. There appeared to be no sort of visible, spherical matter that came out however. The Cyndaquil lied motionlessly in his trainer's arms.

"Oh umm... thanks I guess. I suppose we should stick together and see how we can help you out if you need anything. I'm not sure if I should use this, since he is going to be crying and probably kicking me a lot if I do," Emily stated to the person with the features of a Sylveon. The girl took out a purple bottle filled with spray-type medicine and gulped. She held the bottle with a dubious, shaky grip, while she pondered the two main outcomes directly related to the medicine.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie was worried. “Are you sure we should be using that? It could help, but what if it makes it worse?” She still had the remnants of poison left in her, and cringed slightly.
Eevee tried using Heal Bell again. “Let’s try this first...” A bell chimed.
“Heal Bell can heal status conditions, so maybe that will help..” Allie said.

Pollen-Puff

"I have an idea," Echo said. "Maybe I can use Pain Split to share its status and diagnose it! Then we'll know what's wrong and then we can all be healed! But.... If I don't know what it is, then what do we do? Oh! Allie, maybe you can use Mind Reader to see what's wrong with it after I use Pain Split to share my health with Cylan! Or we could just use Teleport. That's a move I can learn!"

Cylan continued to remain lying inert in his trainer's arms. He silently used the last bit of energy to sustain his faint breaths for the time being. The soothing chime flew past his head, almost as if it was just a wall of bricks. The Eevee's speech was almost like a broken microphone to the Cyndaquil.

"I don't think he would be able to do anything if those creeps came here again. I'm not sure if the bell thing is working, since he doesn't seem to be moving much at all," Emily replied to the Gardevoir, before the girl placed her hand on the fire mouse's stomach for a brief moment.

"His body is like an oven almost. I'm not sure if I should use this, go to the Poké Center, or do something else," Emily added, before making a mental note of her first observation.

Kale watched as Eli had walked around the corner and out of sight, then turned and ran a hand through his hair nervously. What was that? Should he follow after Eli to make sure he was okay? As he sat there, trying to figure out what to do, Kale heard a voice from not far behind him. Looking back, however, he couldn't see anyone. But Shine had heard is as well.
"Was that someone?" Kale asked. His Emolga nodded, then jumped off his shoulder and began to glide in towards the direction they had heard the voice. It wasn't Eli, he had gone the opposite direction.

After not long of walking, Kale looked over and suddenly froze. At the water's edge... Looked to be some sort of young Flygon. Kale's Aunt Lily had told him all about this powerful Ground-Dragon type, and Kale had seen the destruction the Pokemon could cause first-hand at a Unova battle tournament. He hadn't thought there had been any in Kalos, though! However, on closer inspection, something wasn't quite right about that Flygon. Those legs and arms... just didn't seem right? And the head... it looked a lot more human than not. Could it be...? Someone like Eli?
Oooh, I really hope I don't regret this... Kale thought nervously. Shine looked up at Kale apprehensively.
"Uh.... Hello? Are you, uh, okay?" Kale called down to Talo.

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

"Okay, we need to do SOMETHING. If nobody else has any ideas, I'm going to Pain Split with it and see what's wrong with it. It's worth a try, and if I start fainting like Cylan, just give me some of the Pokemon medicine - I AM half Pokemon, and I can tell you if it works and what's wrong from Cylan's point of view, not to mention lessening the effect. Any objections?"

Pollen-Puff

"Last chance to stop me," Echo said. "There's not much of a chance that Cylan will get beter on its own. Not to mention that the only one of us who could use Mind Reader," she motioned to Allie "is using Heal Bell, and that could shield it from worsening. It will also heal Cylan if I do. Any better ideas, anyone?"

"Well, it's either I use this purple bottle, or we'll have to find the nearest Pokémon place I guess. I honestly don't know what to do right now," Emily promptly responded, before she turned towards the person with wicked, ghost-like features.

Cylan continued to lie in his trainer's arms for the time being. The world gradually degenerated like a graphics card on fire. Simply shaped trees were nothing more than mere polygons, while the ground was a big, blotch with a bunch of earthy colors. The surrounding figures were nothing more than just moving stick figures with almost mute speech. The brightness became dimmer and dimmer with each shallow, rasping breath that passed.

Pollen-Puff

"Okay. No objections. In that case, I'm going to Pain Split with Cylan. Now," Echo responded urgently. "This had better work..." Suddenly, two glowing balls shot into the air, one faint ball from Cylan and one brighter ball from Echo. They collided, and then split and returned to their owners. "Agh!! I see what Cylan's feeling. He's poisoned, badly, but still conscious. He can't see or hear very well, and Heal Bell is going... through him? His energy's being sapped, so much so that it strains him greatly to move. If something happens to one of us, use the yellow medicine or a Revival Herb on him. It might taste bad, but it will get the job done. Maybe if one of us goes into town, we can pretend that we're cosplaying and nobody will not-t-tice i f w e... b-u y med.. ci.. n e...."

So tired.... Very tired.... Allie, can you hear me? He needs Revival Herbs! Listen, please! Before I go into full sleep!

Talo heard a voice from behind him. He turned and saw a person standing not too far from him. "Hey! What is going on? Do you know what happened to me!? Am I dreaming or something, I look like a figgin Flygon over here!" He held up one of his kite shaped wings with a face of concern. "One second I am caught by Team Rocket, then they stick this syringe into my arm!" He was moving drastically and his wings flapped randomly. "Gah! This isn't normal, right?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"I'll go into town and get all the medicine I can! You guys stay here!" With that he sprinted of into town quickly letting his ears go limp and wrapping his ribbons wrap around his neck, sprinting at full speed to the store when he arrived he stood leaning on the desk panting. the shopkeeper looked over "Hey Eli. new costume?" Eli waved his hand "I'll tell you all about it later, right now I need as much medicine as I can get!" the shopkeeper nodded and handed Eli a large bag of medicine. Eli payed for it and started sprinting back to the group.

Pollen-Puff

Okay. Is somebody going to get medicine? Did Allie hear me? I guess I'll know if I get fed a Revival Herb after Cylan!
Hello? Is anybody here? I'm alone here!
Cylan? You getting any better? Can you understand me?
Agh... it still hurts....
I get why Cylan isn't moving. All it can see is darkness... No light, no sound, no smells or things to touch, it feels defeating....

"Oh, jeez..." Kale said. Sure enough, it was another one like Eli. A human that looked like he was part Flygon. But he said something that caught Kale's attention.
"Hold on, Team Rocket?!" Kale exclaimed. Shine jumped up onto Kale's shoulder, looking very nervous at the mention of Team Rocket. Kale ran down to Talo. "You're telling me it's Team Rocket that's turning people into these Pokemon-human fusions?!"

"I should of used that bottle on him... Something tells me that person is probably going to have a tough day if she screwed up with that," Emily thought, before she patted the Cyndaquil's head.

"I... I am... I am probably... going... to... to... go... too much... going... head... hurts... purple... bad... arm... hurt..." Cylan slowly thought, while his static body drooped on his trainer's arms. There was barely any air that came back and forth from the little Pokémon. The Cyndaquil firmly placed the lower area of his right arm against his stomach, almost as if he attempted to conceal something from everyone.

"POKEHUMANS!? Your telling ME that there are others!? What is going on?" He was walking in circles wondering what to do. "I was spying on them and then they got the jump on me! All I know is that I am not human!" He was having a slight breakdown. He looked at the person who was watching him panic. "Okay... just tell me everything you know, where are the others?"

"Uh, I dunno about others. All I know is that there was this one other guy, Eli, who I found and he was part Slyveon. It looked like he had just turned, which is what looked like just happened to you." Kale said. He approached Talo, while Shine watched with concern.
"Hey, you're gonna be okay. Eli was on his way to Ambrette Town. You could probably catch up to him. He could use someone to sympathize with." Kale said. He reached over to put a hand on Talo's shoulder. "What's your name?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie heard Echo. "Maybe I can try to use Mind Reader, I am a Psychic type after all..." She focused hard and her eyes glowed blue. Instantly, she knew what was wrong.
"It's poisoned. Badly poisoned. We need something, and fast." She was extremely worried and flustered, when she heard Echo.
Revival Herbs - need - now -
I hear you,
she thought.
"We need Revival Herbs. That's the only thing that can help now. Anyone know where to get them?"

Emily stowed the potion in her bag, before she poked Cylan for a brief moment. There was no sort of response from the little mouse. Another light tap was given, which resulted in only be a waste of such time and effort. The girl gently patted the Cyndaquil, while she kept him close in her arms. The thoughts inside the little Pokémon's mind soon came to a sudden halt. There was a scarce amount of body activity a minute later, while the prime functions still attempted to follow along with getting by the next minute.

His thoughts started to slow down. "Um, my name is Talo..." He took some deep breaths and then smiled. "I guess I am not dead now so whats not worth smiling for?" He felt pain go away as he felt calmer. His wings also dropped down low and seemed more relaxed. "So, what's your name? And this Eli, did he also get jumped by Team Rocket?"

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Jolty was still in panic, she couldn't bring herself to trust them after the grunt, maybe they would do something to me as well.
She tried her best not to listen, when she wanted to cover her eyes she found out they're not there. "H-huh" she said quietly, just then she heard from the mismagius human that she is also a part pokemon.

Jolty tried to search her ears, she searched on her hair until finding out big fluffy ears, which made the young girl panic a bit more. She immediately start checking if she have a tail, and for surprise, she have a long one which can't be hidden, it was look like an emolga's tail.
She closed her eyes in fear,
W-whats going on here? What they want for me and why i am an half pokemon?
Her mind went crazy, tiny sparks start coming from her yellow cheeks.

She opened her big eyes again, only to see a sylveon human too, but they all seem to talk with each other and no one is noticing her, to what he could hear with his big ears is that they need reviver herb.

She do have a reviver herb that she got from her aunt before her death, she took the item from her pocket and placed him in front of the tree so it would be easy to spot. She then started to run away as fast as she could.

So i am an emolga now? I have wings as well, but why? Is this what the grunt did to me? Jolty thought to herself as she ran, not noticing to a rock and she tripped.
"Ouchy"
She felt pain all over her body from the sudden fall, she couldn't bring herself up depends of how weak she was.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie turned to notice the Emolga was gone. In her place was a Revival Herb. Suddenly, she heard a small cry.
"You guys give the Revival Herb to Cylan, I'm going to find Emolga." Allie said, and walked into the woods.
Soon, she saw Emolga, unable to get up.
"Hi... are you okay? Do you need anything?" Allie asked quietly, for fear of startling her.

Kale let out his second sigh of relief for the day as Talo calmed down. This day was just getting crazier and crazier. He started to walk along the Route towards Ambrette Town. If they could catch up to Eli, at least Talo wouldn't be alone while suffering through this... mutation.
"That's the spirit. I'm Kale. And this is my partner, Shine." Kale said, gesturing to his Emolga.
"Moole! <Hello!>" Shine said to Talo happily.
"As for Eli, well, I'm going to guess so. He had described the guys that jumped him as wearing black, and since you were cornered by Team Rocket it makes sense that Team Rocket would have attacked him as well." Kale said. As he was walking, he heard something that sounded like someone falling over from in the woods. Freezing, he listened carefully. There were definitely voices coming from inside the woods. Team Rocket?

Quietly, Kale made his way into the woods. Shine jumped into the trees, to provide a surprise attack in case it was needed. Peeking around some trees, Kale found that the source of the noises were not one, but 2 more Pokehumans!!! Both were girls, with one appearing to be part Emolga and the other appearing to be part Gardevior. Not quite sure, Kale stayed behind the trees and kept watching the girls.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli pulled out a handful of revival herb from the bag on the way back, when he arrived back he was breathing heavily and shakily held out his hand "I got it" He looked down and saw the herb Sparky had left "Oh come on! I ran all that way for nothing! anyways, here you go." He handed to revive mint to Emily

Magic Sparkle

"a..w..w" Jolty kept muttering, at least until she heard steps. She tried to get up as fast as she can, but without success, the human made it to her.

"G-go away, d-dont hurt me" she said quietly in fear and curled up, somehow she managed to do it even with her pain.
Sparks start coming out from her cheeks, meaning that she is very upset.

Talo followed Kale to the forest where the others were. "Hey, what are you doing over here?" He walked into the group and saw one male and two females, all Poke-Humans. He took notice to one of the scared ones, they looked like an Emolga. "Hey, are you alright?" He noticed that there were no wounds so he wondered what happened. He also saw the sparks coming out of her cheeks, most electric types do that when they are feeling strong emotions. "Hey, it's alright, what happened to you? Did Team Rocket get you too?"

Magic Sparkle

Jolty didnt want to listen, she covered her head and ears as the sparks got stronger, the whole thing already panicked her our.
"L..lea...ve me a...alo....ne" her voice got a bit stronger and it was look like she is getting a bit smaller again, making her look like a five year old kid.
The spark got stronger and stronger, it was look like she is gonna unleash an electric attack in every moment.

Emily nodded and accepted the herb, while she turned towards Cylan.

"Well, guess this is probably better than waiting at that place. Here goes I guess," The girl thought, before she looked down at the Cyndaquil.

"Okay, this is not anything that's going to hurt. This is just something you eat, that umm... well, from what I heard... makes you feel better! Now open wide pal," Emily stated to the fire mouse, before she sighed after having no response a minute later.

"Okay, he's probably out cold then. Guess I'll just put this in his mouth or try to jam it down... or at least try something out," Emily added in her thoughts. She carefully opened the Cyndaquil's mouth and placed the medicinal leaves inside. She patted the little Pokémon's back for a brief moment, and patiently waited for the healing properties of the item to come into effect.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie backed away, creating a small Light Screen around herself. "I'm sorry... I just wanted to thank you... for the Revival Herb? Those are not easy to come by. If you don't trust me, that's fine. I just wanted to help." She turned to leave, hoping that Cyndaquil would be okay once she got back.

"It's alright, thank you for helping. Is there anything that I should help with?" Emily replied, before she felt some small squirms in her arms.

"Oh my, uhh... hello again I guess little one," Emily quietly said after she looked down at the Cyndaquil. A silent groan came from the little Pokémon, as he glanced at his right arm for a brief moment. He gulped, and hid his arm away from his trainer's field of view.

"So umm, how's it going? Are you alright?" Emily asked the fire mouse. The little Pokémon inclined his head for a brief moment, while he slowly waved his left arm for a split second.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie rushed back, seeing that Cyndaquil was now awake. "Oh! How's he doing?" She was concerned. "How can I help?"
"Oh, and I found Emolga... but she told me to go away. I tried to help but she almost used an Electric attack on me so I ran away."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli straightened up "It's going to be dark soon... we should probably start heading into town." Eli looked around "Did we want to keep this whole half-pokemon thing a secret for now or not?"