• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman Encounters Reboot - Discussion

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Peroxide, feel free to start the PC villains on their quest

that reminds me, something I don't think we mentioned here yet is that each player gets to control one villain, the rules to that is basically you need permission from me or @EeviumZ to use them

Time for a few extra things that I've been meaning to post here and have had and my head, that I've decided to post in bulk almost as a small compensation for how I may have slowed this down again. Most notably, there's a small scenario I decided to write up that I had planned for the original Pokehuman Encounters whenever Reuben and Dmitri met. A deleted scene, if you will.

Once the serum has taken effect, Arthur has relatively few changes. After all, the serum is less potent when administered in such an unorthodox method. Arthur's hair grows exponentially, turning red, and black, and flowing behind him almost to his ankles. His nails seem seem sharper, as if claws, and are a noticeable bright-red. Large tufts of black fur are visible from above his shirt, as if forming a large collar of fur. His skin tone becomes a slight shade darker and his eyes have turned red.

This changes are difficult to ever see, however, as he tries his best to illusion himself as being completely normal, as if nothing bad ever happened.

Antoine was raised in Coumarine City, yet despite the beaches and the climate didn't go outside very often and instead stayed cooped up at home trying to follow in his parents' footsteps. He also moved houses several times, and for a period of time lived in Kanto when his parents worked on synthesizing a Pokemon with Silph Co. As a result of how frequently they worked on the project, he became disconnected from the both of them and never got to spend much time with them, yet his parents acknowledged this and tried to raise his hopes through an excuse that would later become his main philosophy -- Progress requires sacrifice. In addition, he later got his own Porygon once the project was mostly finished, the only difference being that the Porygon was gifted before the species as a whole was coded to be copy-protected. He never thought much of this at the time, and continued to focus on learning science, engineering, and coding.

Years passed, and the project that was once considered to be revolutionary got nothing more than a neural network, a blunder that rendered some models unstable, and then it was set aside to collect dust. Antoine became infuriated by the world's apathy to such potential, and soon became determined to get the world to recognize its power -- by any means necessary.

Reuben looked over and quickly noticed the rather suspicious individuals marching towards them, not looking to exchange pleasantries. He quickly made his way to the front of the group, trying his best to seem as relaxed and unafraid as possible.

"Hey, howsit goin'? You, uh, really know how to look intimidating!" he began, notice the interesting woman among the crowd. "Oh hey, I think you're the one some of the others told me about! You look quite different than I expected you to, but hey, gotta get on that grind I guess! Though you still look like a total... umm..." he paused. "Nah, that word's a bit mean. Anyways, I'm Reuben, and-"

"QUIET!" Dmitri snapped, sounding excessively annoyed and threw a Quick Hybrid Ball to try and get the boy to shut up. It soared through the air, colliding with Reuben, and instantly...

...nothing happened. It anticlimatically bounced off of the already-caught part-Serperior, who winced slightly from the impact but realized what happened and returned to his trademark smug expression. "...Well," he said, looking down at it. "I wonder why that didn't work? Was it a dud? the wrong one? Maybe it was a bad throw. Yeah, that sounds right. Here, try again!" he taunted, a vine reaching out of his collar and wrapping itself around the ball, throwing it straight back at the part-Bisharp.

It hit his target, Dmitri being caught completely off guard and being consumed in a veil of light, the quick ball dropping to the floor.

Wobble.
Wobble.

Dmitri exploded back out, fuming as he tried to contain himself. After a moment of heavy breathing, he calmed down, yet was still infuriated. "Steel Wing," he spat out, his Skarmory obliging and racing towards the boy.

So what's everyone's 'wall' at the moment? I'm assuming most are slowing down here due to trying to adjust back into school as I am, though I may be wrong and it's just that nobody has anything good to write.

I don't want to rush the encounter with Antoine, though I may if it means keeping this alive if it does turn out nobody knows what to write off of otherwise.

Oh, welcome back! Was wondering where you went, but I still have a feeling a lot of people are in your shoes, what with a lot of time previously roleplaying now being taken up by school.

I'm pretty certain an exception can be made for you, as you're one of the original members and the roleplay slowed down quite a bit. That decision is ultimately up to @Eliiiscool and @EeviumZ , however.

Stephen will be gone for a bit, but not forever

Name: Veronica Maria
Pokehuman Species: Gothorita
Appearance (Human): She had black hair that went down the middle of back, green eyes, and stood at 5'4." She always wore a black jacket that went down to her ankles. Under were black boots.
Apppearance (Pokehuman): When she was attacked, her jacket was torn down to her waitst, revealing a black short skirt with black leggings going all the way up. Her arms are black now, looking like long gloves, and her hair changed, now having short pig tails with ribbons.
Personality: Veronica is serious. She is very blunt and brutally honest at first. She is as hard as a rock and is difficult to make her smile. Boys bother her, thinking they "Never, ever take anything seriously," Though around girls, she finds it more comfertable. Once she warms up to a friend group though, co-ed or not, she'll start to play around, acting a bit kinder to others.
Pokemon (up to 3): Espurr (Espy), Snivy (Ivy),

What town is everyone in?
Am I allowed to introduce Pamal in Rocket HQ, or should I just leave her alone until she is slightly forgotten? Also, might I say, I kinda enjoyed Pamal's relationship with Mentris last time, well what we were able to build of it anyway.

Last edited: