• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman Encounters Reboot - Discussion

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Basically Ambrette Town, most of us in route 8 i think... While some in route 9.

But i am not exactly sure i am right though.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Finally finished my antagonist. She's similar to Pamal but with some differences.

Name: Mia Mallux
Appearance: She has long hair that is a mixture of pink and black, and stands at a height of 4'3. She wears a smaller version of the Team Rocket female grunt uniform, that is decorated with various girly odds and ends.
Personality: Mia struggles to cope with her two personalities. Most of the time, she's a sweet and hyper girl, albeit very immature. However, she has... episodes... where she displays signs of a sociopath. Even in her youth, she is still sent out on missions due to her cunning and bravery. Everyone in Team Rocket seems to love her. She's very handy, and can hold her own in any situation. Even with her mental illness, she isn't a bad person and genuinely cares about others - even those outside Team Rocket.
Backstory: Mia's mother and father were esteemed Rocket operatives, but both were killed in a very dangerous mission when Mia was six years old. The girl was mentally traumatized, making her into the girl we know today. At the age of nine, she became determined to make sure that her parents' death wasn't for nothing, and applied to join Team Rocket. She was only accepted out of pity -and due to her heritage - to be trained until she came of age, but she proved so useful that she actually went out on a few missions.
Pokemon (up to 3): Pixie the Clefable (F), Inky the Malamar (M), Mimi the Mimikyu (F)