• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is the one problem with how roleplays work just in general. You can never tell when someone is about to post and if you are on phone, it takes years to get the alert, so its super aqward when that happens XD

"Welcome back to the game of, Who Will Post First? Now we are in a tight spot where two people can make a post and affect the story, but then there might be a duel post where they post at the same time with two different stories. Who will post first?"

(And thank you! Sorry for the trouble! You can repeat your last move if you want now Eevium)

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
EeviumZ, dont you think you are a lite too op?

I mean, for someone who became a Gardevoir a few days ago you know almost any move that Gardevoir can learn and doing it perfectly.

But it was just long enough to put 'em to sleep, I guess? What other excuse do you want? I think it was a clever idea. I am just upset that it happened too quickly for some of you guys.

Okay, got that gigantic post done.

I hope you guys are alright with the implication that Zwirra legit killed someone by doing something akin to the Dementor's Kiss in Harry Potter, where he takes the guy's soul away and passes it on to the Ghost World.... So yea, the guy's vacant body is still laying there.

If not, then I'll tweak it a bit, so that Zwirra gets upset.

Basically, while everyone was fighting Team Rocket head on, I decided to do a bit of recap of what I had missed by having Dusknoir help out a bit from the sidelines and have his own battle by taking a grunt away from the fight of the crowd.

Now, we are trying to find out how to get Talo out of the Hybrid Ball.

I kind of thought of the Hybrid Ball at this point as a prototype, so there would be some problems in the first place. They also off rp made sure that he was put into a deep hypnosis by a Hypno they had. The point where Talo was in the ball and was trying to get communicated to was before Talo was fully controled by the Hypno, sorry if that wasn't made clear, I didn't have enough time last time to make sure.

So just to make things clear, here is Talo's current situation:

His mental state is weak for he has gone through a lot of pain from his battles without a good amount of rest. The other half of his mental state is blocked off by the Hypno's hypnosis, this means that he might get hostile if something goes wrong like he is in pain or see's hostile people or Pokemon. The Hybrid Ball still has a bond on him, so figuring out a way to break that bond without further damaging his mental state is up to everyone.