1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Eliiiscool, Apr 1, 2019.

?

Should pokehumans

Poll closed Jul 24, 2019.
  1. Be born naturally

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  2. Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

17 vote(s)
    45.9%
  3. Victim of pokemon curse

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  4. Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  5. Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  6. Be a mix of sources

6 vote(s)
    16.2%
  1. ThePlayfulFox

ThePlayfulFox Previously PlayfulFox47

What about the three-day thing that we talked about? Or has that idea been shut down?

Eliiiscool and Sparkling Emolga like this.
  2. Oh yeah, forgot about that...

3. That idea is approved

4. Anomaletix

Anomaletix Previously Keet

if there is an instance where someone's character is caught, i'll volunteer for being caught

5. The next rocket assault will be starting soon, once Eli gives us the green light. I think it's a bit early though - Team Rocket were far behind Talia and she just got there.

6. I still feel like it would be better to take time with that. I need more time to develop Reuben's character and abilities a bit. I also don't feel like knocking him unconscious just yet.

7. True. It's Eli's call but I think we should wait. The Rockets are on their way, but it will take a while.

Also, @Eliiiscool, where in Kalos is the Rocket base? I've forgotten.

8. Anomaletix

Ah, ok. I see.

And, I believe it was somewhere in the forest where Raven was teleported after catching Talia.

9. That's still very vague though. There are many forests in Kalos. Hell, it could've been the forest that was the setting near the beginning!

10. Where are everyone's characters?

11. Anomaletix

In the police station.

12. Hybrids: *having happy reunion*
    Talia: What can go wrong now?

Five minutes later...

Raven: i'M bAcK!
    Talia: and I oop-

13. Anomaletix

So, who's currently in the pokehuman conversion machine room right now?

14. I don't think anyone is. Dmitri, Raven, and Roger and some other grunts are leaving the place at the moment, and I think Mentiras and Pasmal faded to black while the former read a story to the latter. Not sure what Cross is doing, but due to summer-related reasons on behalf of Altari I would assume not much.

15. going for another week tomorrow, @EeviumZ, your in charge again

Sparkling Emolga likes this.
  16. Hngh, I've been thinking of stuff that may happen in the future of this roleplay and it makes it kinda difficult to develop Reuben's character through a motive other than just 'I need to protect everyone' due to him being caught in a Pokeball, making it so that he can't just be caught and his Pokemon can't just be stolen.

It's also harder to do things with Dmitri as a result due to Reuben being my only protagonist character, but that's definitely besides the point.

Maybe I'll just stick with the whole guardian arc and see where it goes.

Also, just noticed something. Not that it affects much, but @EeviumZ Talia's speak isn't underlined, yet the hybrid ball restricts the ability to use human speech. Should be pretty easy to fix or maybe even come up with an explanation for.

#1698 Peroxide01, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  17. Oh, chocolate fudge. Fixing that now.

18. I've thought of sometime in the future when this roleplay has zero pulse that we can sort out what broadly happens in the future and set up that pokehuman village idea that was thought of for when this 'concludes'. It may even happen sooner now that Feray left and the group has less incentive to go Lumiose (or really any long term goal).

I still wouldn't rush that, however, as they still need time to accept what happened and the idea of just settling somewhere isolated has yet to even be thought of in the roleplay. Plus, the antagonists aren't just giving up/vanishing.

19. I feel like there needs to be a sort of climactic ending before we do that. There’s a lot of loose ends that need tying.

20. I wondered if it would be possible to have both running simultaneously, having the 'main' story as well as something some time in the future. It may just end up being a last ditch effort, however, and continuity errors are a thing.

I've thought of this because, from my experience, roleplays rarely conclude. Then again, the discord i do most of my roleplayong in is much slower and less fast-paced than this.

21. I'm back!
    My plan is to end this and start the new one once project hybrid is shut down (or seemingly so) and we find some way to make an isolated village

22. Anomaletix

that sounds good, and it can have a satisfying ending as well

23. Sparkling Emolga

Sparkling Emolga Previously Lightning and sparklight

I think i will change my last post (if its okay), i will just change it that Jolty and Twinkle wont talk.

Eliiiscool likes this.
  24. So, how is everyone?

25. Sparkling Emolga

Im really missing this rule play...

Eliiiscool likes this.
  26. I just can’t really think of anything to post. :(
    We could have the Rockets find the group now though...

Sparkling Emolga and Eliiiscool like this.
  27. Anomaletix

yeah, perhaps since we have the post with menitras saying he will catch the pokehumans

so should we do that?

28. Which characters are in the Rocket group again?

29. Sparkling Emolga

Dmitry, Roger, Cross, Raven, Darwin, mentiras. I think i forgot some.

Eliiiscool likes this.
  30. I mean in the group headed to Cyllage at the moment.

31. Sparkling Emolga

I think Raven, Dmitry and Roger.

With grunts behind them.

Eliiiscool likes this.
  32. I wanted that to be delayed so that I could have time to have Reuben flesh out his character a bit more. It's probably also good to at least get to Geosenge with EmoKitty before doing the rocket thing, as they're still waiting.

I was hoping for Eevium to post and then I'll go, but for now I'll write a small thing. It may be timme to open this roleplay for fresh members again, I feel, as quite a few are going a bit inactive.

33. I think I will try to add to the post rule that it is only a thing in battles

34. True, kinda forgot what was going on. @.@
    If we do open up the RP then I'd be happy to mention a couple people.

35. I open a vote to open the RP, but the new guys will form a new group somewhere else, and maybe meet the OG group another time (Maybe)

EmoKitty21 and Sparkling Emolga like this.
  36. My vote is yes. I've got a few people in mind.