• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you snuck into a highly guarded base with a ruthless leader, a Malamar Pokehuman child with split personality disorder (one side is psychotic while the other is innocent and will talk nonstop until people come), Ruthless admins (that always fight)... Ok I can see how you snuck in during a story time for my character and Eli's (who plays the leader)

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Raven, Roger and Dmitri left for their mission so there aren't many admins at the base. The only one i remember that still in the base is Cross.

Also, i think i will post something quickly with Jolty and Twinkle

Last edited:
Eli, sometimes I really don't like you, especially when you say stuff like that... (I really need to get some patence... Maybe that will stop me from reading the end of a book while I'm in the middle of it)
Anyway, is anyone going to interact with Sunny, I have been begging for it for a while now...

Yeah, I'll probably write something for this and prioritize it more... today. I guess the Downward Spiral of No Immersion (tm) just gets to me after a while of putting other stuff first. Once again, apologies for being the reason this slowed down.

Not now, though. It's nearly 5 in the morning and i've yet to get a second of sleep.