• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Also about pokehuman/pokemon/pokeball, when a pokehuman is caught and they have pokemon, the pokeball will disappear and the whole team will simply share a pokeball.

Also pokeballs are not unpleasant to be in for this RP

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
two points

1:none of us have more than two captured pokemon

2:the pokeball is shrinking you down anyway, if anything you just have a small family in there instead of being lonely

catching pokhumans will be difficult with normal pokeballs, team rocket will come out with pokehuman balls

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
everyone suggest a design and name for the pokehuman pokeball whose evers I like better........ *whats a good reward on here?.... oh? none? ok.... uhm...* Is neat!

for now just pokeballs great balls and ultra balls

Last edited:
"The Hybrid Ball"

Has the model of a normal Pokeball, however the top is red while the bottom is a light tone of blue. The button is gray instead of the standard white color.

The ball was adapted from technology made when a Pokeball capable of incapacitating a human was combined with a standard Pokeball, something that was not useful until recent times, making the type of ball very new. Instead of the two kinds of capturing combining and improving on eachother, however, the ball acts almost as a 'compromise', just a mixture of the two types with watered down capabilities. Due to its descreased rate on Pokemon, the ball sounded much less useful than the 'normal' variants, and only a small amount of the ball is being produced.

On Pokemon, the ball has leas of an ability to capture them efficiently, estimated to be 65% of a normal Pokeball. On humans, the ball is capable of stunning them for a few seconds, the ball atempting to capture the human inside of the ball and failing to do so. The ball then breaks. On Pokehumans, the Hybrid Ball's capture rate is comparable to stanfard Pokeball's effect on Pomemon

Of course, this is just a standard Hybrid Ball. The model may be improved on in the future, and more efficient versions of the ball may be available to Team Rocket in the future.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"The Hybrid Ball"

Has the model of a normal Pokeball, however the top is red while the bottom is a light tone of blue. The button is gray instead of the standard white color.

The ball was adapted from technology made when a Pokeball capable of incapacitating a human was combined with a standard Pokeball, something that was not useful until recent times, making the type of ball very new. Instead of the two kinds of capturing combining and improving on eachother, however, the ball acts almost as a 'compromise', just a mixture of the two types with watered down capabilities. Due to its descreased rate on Pokemon, the ball sounded much less useful than the 'normal' variants, and only a small amount of the ball is being produced.

On Pokemon, the ball has leas of an ability to capture them efficiently, estimated to be 65% of a normal Pokeball. On humans, the ball is capable of stunning them for a few seconds, the ball atempting to capture the human inside of the ball and failing to do so. The ball then breaks. On Pokehumans, the Hybrid Ball's capture rate is comparable to stanfard Pokeball's effect on Pomemon

Of course, this is just a standard Hybrid Ball. The model may be improved on in the future, and more efficient versions of the ball may be available to Team Rocket in the future.

I like it! especially because you leave it open to better models because it is just a mix of pokeballs.

You're not neat yet though! I think I'll leave suggestions open until around the same time tomorrow.

Making a few revisions to Reuben, which luckily does not affect things currently going on or things that have happened, but just some notes for the future:

I've decided that on the off chance Reuben does become a Pokehuman, it will not be part-Servine, as it realized the arms and legs would be really difficult to mix with a human successfully. Instead, Reuben will probably become part Grovyle if the Thing™ ever happens to him.

Reuben also now has a Roselia instead of just a Maractus.

I'm editing the original sheet thing to reflect the changes, but since not everyone will peruse the original daily I'm putting this here as a heads-up

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I would rather that because that means the story go's forward, if we did this in turns it would take forever

besides all they needs to do is say 'I react to this with this <skip> I react to this with this'

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The hybrid ball

A combination of a pokeball and a human submission devise, this kind of pokeball comes in many forms due to it just being a combination of
other devices, such examples include, <the hybrid ball>,<the great hybrid ball>,<the ultra hybrid ball>,<the heal hybrid ball>, and many more.

The design of such a ball is the top of the pattern of the corresponding pokeball and a light blue bottom.

The hybrid ball is not very effective at capturing pokemon or incapacitating humans, though it is fully effective against the rare and currently not publicly known pokehumans, and is only being produced by team rocket.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

team rocket has a stockpile of all kind of hybrid balls, but the most common is the normal hybrid ball
the group composition will be they all have normal hybrid balls, the leader of the small group will have great hybrid ball, and admins, or trusted team members will have ultra hybrid balls.

they will not all have the pokeballs instantly in about three days in rp they will

Trainers can get them off the ground because team rocket is clumsy. but it will be rare

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm having way too much fun writing Eevee's actions and dialogue. She was originally supposed to have a similar personality to Allie... and look how THAT went ;)

I mean, I'll be getting up my post soon after reading everything after getting back from a bit of work.

I'm probably one of those people that doesn't like to be directly stating that I'm waiting for someone to post, since well... I've heard it was rude to do so and such from other rping areas.

I'm thinking about joining, but I'm wondering what is going on in the RP first. Also, I'm quite busy most days and I noticed there is a lot of activity here every day. Is there a position I can be in that will allow me to not miss so much?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
We have a group of newly made pokehumans and humans planning on leaving ambrette town to avoid team rocket. none of the characters really know what's going on

You could be a snorlax pokehuman so that you have an excuse to be inactive and since pokeballs are a thing we can just have a character just use one on you to bring you with the group

your first post is about turning into a pokhuman(via forceful injection by team rocket), if you plan on being one

Ahh okay.... Orrr, I can be someone who appears and disappears often from the main group, as they are Pokehumans, but their job beforehand was someone like a Private Investigator or a detective or someone like Looker where they have to figure out what Team Rocket is doing and stop them after they take all the information they can and get a warrant to arrest them all... All while not getting caught.

This gives me an interesting character idea that could be used soon or in the future after hearing about Pichu's character past.

On the topic of the serum that Team Rocket uses against people, I have a suggestion for another character that was completely turned into a Pokémon as a result of taking an overdose of the serum.

Basically, the grunt was caught by another trainer that threatened to notify the police, and injected several syringes worth of the serum in his leg without a second thought. After a deep realization and utmost regret several hours after fleeing from the trainer, he found himself to be another form of life soon after. He was forced to flee from the city after a trainer attempted to catch him; leaving all his belongings in the process except his prized scarf.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
It's a thick black liquid that smells differently depending on the type of pokemon it's designed around

there are specific vials for different pokemon, the reason none are legendary is because they need a dna sample to create a serum

Name: Feray Siegfried
Hometown: Unknown
Human/Pokéhuman: Ditto Pokéhuman
Appearance: Feray is 5 feet (152.4 cm) tall and weighs 120 lbs (54.4 kg). She is a bit stocky due to her height, but she still has toned muscles that accentuate her core and legs. She has short black hair that is cut like a boy's and has brown eyes. She commonly wears a dark grey trench coat, combat boots, black cargo pants, and a black shirt. The most telling mark on her body is on her right shoulder, where she got cut trying to save a Duskull when she was 14.

Once she turns due to Team Rocket, she will have a purple tinge to her body and her body will feel almost damp, but there is no water that can be taken from her. Her body seems to shimmer, and when she runs, her body wiggles about. Her clothes are still not attached to her, but her body can just create clothes when she needs them. She just won't be able to make the clothes stay if she ever loses focus by something she finds funny.
Personality: She is incredibly serious, but still has a funny bone that can be tickled when she sees someone she's hunting down do something completely stupid. She is also highly secretive, as she works for a place where they have to keep secrets from the public, so talking about herself or what she does for a living may not be great conversation starters for her. This can cause distrust in others because of the way she constantly lies to keep her job. Despite that, she is very caring and will do generally all that she can to help others (within the parameters of rules that she is bound to, of course).
Skills: She can expertly track people and Pokémon, make healing salves and soups to heal others, can determine what to eat and to avoid out in the wild, she can hack computers and terminals, and is very stealthy.
  • Tracker (Has the ability to track footprints and other such tell-tale signs of life with ease, and is able to tell between humans and Pokémon.)
  • Naturopath (Has the ability to distinguish between herbs and berries better and has the knowledge to make these herbs and berries into salves and soups that can have varying effects.)
  • Computer Savvy (Can access computers and terminals, know how to code, and is able to hack into various systems.)
  • Light Feet (Has increased stealth when sneaking.)
  • Transform - Pokéhuman Trait Only (Can become anything the character wishes, just as long as there is enough of the body to make the creature or item and isn't too small or too large.)
  • Amorphous - Pokéhuman Trait Only (The body of this character is able to fit through tight areas and can move along like water with ease. Damage done to this character is reduced by 15%.)
  • Secrecy (Increases the chance of distrust in others when the information told is found to be a lie. Disguises the user's identity.)
  • Compulsive Liar (Due to certain circumstances, this character has a knack for lying and does it too often. The lies are believable, yet there can be a web of lies that the character may fall victim to and be exposed.)
  • Untrustworthy (Others distrust this character at first glance. The difficulty to make friends or allies increases.)
  • Reckless - Has to activate (Becomes reckless when someone or something is in trouble and is in need of saving. Chances of getting hurt increases.)
  • Schadenfreude (Stops focusing on whatever this character is doing to watch a hunted object, person, or creature doing an action that causes giddiness in this character, which may result in the character verbally expressing their amusement.)
  • Exertion (Doing an action repeatedly can exhaust this character quickly, especially if the action is new to this character. This can cause their body to be sluggish or weak, and may cause their mind to falter in concentration.)
Past: When she was 14, she was about to start on her journey in the Sinnoh Region (a place she moved to after her father disappeared there) and that's when she saw a Duskull. Starting out in Hearthome City, she had to make amends with the wild Pokémon out around the city. Heading to Route 209 west of Hearthome City, she found this aforementioned Duskull. It was being attacked by a much stronger Roselia, and Feray stood in the way of its Poison Sting and Magical Leaf onslaught, causing large scratches on her back. Surprised, grateful and now brimming with courage, the Duskull tried his best to fend off the Roselia with Shadow Sneak attacks and Disable. It got to the point where Feray just grabbed the Duskull and headed towards the PokéCenter, as the creature was about to faint due to poisoning. She finally got there and they were both treated; however, her cuts she received from the Poison Sting didn't heal and they scarred up. Feray and her new Pokémon went on a journey in the Sinnoh region just to sightsee and explore, and her new friend, albeit taking his time, evolved into Dusclops.

Years later, and she received a job to work for the International Police Force and was tasked to work in several regions. After about 5 years of service, she was tasked to go to Kalos and stop the uprising of Team Rocket forces there. After her Dusclops evolve into Dusknoir due to it holding a Reaper Cloth and the system of the International Police Force moved it from one station to the next, Feray and her partner now have to find evidence of Team Rocket in Kalos, their experiments and anything she can to evoke a warrant for their arrest.
Job: Feray's job is to keep the peace and protect the region of dangers from within. She infiltrates her target's locations to learn more about them to file a case against them and file to her posted station, where they will use legal matters to get rid of them. She can't call for back up, but she has her Dusknoir to get her out of trouble. Her job is nice, where she doesn't have to use legal matters, and most police officers will look the other way when shown her ID. That doesn't mean she could still get fined.
Family: Unknown Mother, Unknown Father
Love Relationships?: She can't have any, due to her job.
Pokémon Team:
Species: Dusknoir - [TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE]
Nickname: Zwirra (pronounced: Z-ver-ra)
Ability: Frisk - Can see what the opponent is holding in terms of items. Can work for humans, Pokémon, and Pokéhumans.
Hidden Power: Fighting
Special Features: The yellow parts on his body can glow brighter if he's agitated.
History: He was living on Route 209 before a Roselia attacked him. After Feray saved him and took him to the PokéCenter to get treated, he wanted to be with her for as long as she was still alive. He evolved into Dusclops through their little adventure through Sinnoh, and then years later on accident when he was being teleported through the system to get to the International Police Station in Kalos from Kanto.
Personality: He is very loyal and will do anything to keep Feray safe. He is super careful and is capable of taking hits for his trainer when necessary. All he wants is for his trainer to be safe and happy, but her job keeps her from being safe all the time, causing him undue amounts of stress as he tries to take care of her in a fatherly fashion.
Love Relationships?: None, as he can't have any.
Four Favorite Moves Used:
  • Hidden Power - [TYPE]Fighting[/TYPE] | Special | Zwirra focuses all of his inner power into a sphere and throws it at the opponent, dealing damage that Fighting-Types would use with their chi/aura.
  • Confuse Ray - [TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE] | Status | Zwirra releases spooky, blinking, yellow lights to appear around the opponent and tries to confuse them with the mystical power emanating from them.
  • Pursuit - [TYPE]Dark[/TYPE] | Physical | Zwirra quickly runs up to the foe or person before they try to flee or return into their Poké Ball and smacks them with the back of his hand or tackles them with his full body, doing more damage. If they don't flee, he runs up to them and overwhelms them with his quickness and either slaps them or tackles them.
  • Will-O-Wisp - [TYPE]Fire[/TYPE] | Status | Zwirra releases floating blue orbs of fire that encircle the opponent and attaches themselves to them, causing periodic burns.
Traits:
  • Risk Assessment (Sees the situation at hand and finds a way to get positive results.)
  • Item Identification (Can look at an item and can usually identify what it is, which is usually unheard of for most Pokémon.)
  • Wall Phase (Can phase through walls. Doing this multiple times can cause mild exhaustion.)
  • Cautious (May hesitate when having to do a quick decision to avoid two bad outcomes. May also induce panic given the situation.)
  • Guardian (When protecting the person they wish no harm upon, they will get in the way of oncoming attacks, whether they are able to take the hits well or not.)
  • Fatherly Watch (Causes this character to feel the need to watch or take care of someone they adore or trust like a father would for their child. This may cause undue stress and can cause this character to panic when away from this person.)

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
No limber, and with all the stuff on stealth and computers you won't be a great fighter, maybe a decent one, but not a great one

otherwise it is good!

could you also tell me a bit more about her job

Yea :3 I'll take off the Ability and I wasn't planning her to be a good fighter. XD

Her job is to keep an eye out for Poachers, an uprising of evil corporations and teams, and other such people and places. She obtains evidence about their wrongdoings and sends the paperwork their way to the International Police. Her job is an infiltrator, so she necessarily can work around warrants and other things. When she needs backup, she needs evidence of the people and that's where her backup will come to aid her. Otherwise, she has to get out of her own dangers herself and with the help of her Dusknoir.