• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am liking the beginning even though the only information we are given is just that we are being jumped at random and turned into Pokehumans. So I am going to assume that the jumping on us happens "yesterday," but "today" is around the same time we all wake up, right?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Team rocket developed a serum and handed out a few to groups of grunts to go kidnap people to test the serum on, so while this is all happening relatively close to each other it's not like we are all jumped at the exact same time.

also we need to remember to rescue your character somehow once someone has resolved their origin story.

They are supposed to bring in the teens to record the results, but..... ->team rocket grunts<-

I mean like two of them just failed to kidnap my character and she basically just ran off after Cylan panicked and did something that probably might impact the woods area for a bit unless if you know who gets that under control... (Which is happening off camera, I mean like...)

I'm gonna go ahead and make my bio then.

Name: Tony Mercer
Pokehuman: Hydreigon
Personality: Tony comes off as a calm, stoic and blunt individual, almost caring about nothing around him apart from the Pokemon he adored since childhood. Ever since he transformed, he found it as a bittersweet moment, although he was now questioned by humans, he was also glad that he could understand Pokemon better... although hearing about what Team Rocket has done, he slowly gained a cruel hatred for them.
Appearance: Tony has Pale skin, Fuchsia eyes, Dark blue hair tied into a scruffy ponytail. He wears a long closed Black coat with a frayed tail that reaches his ankles and a Fuchsia colored collar that resembles a Hydreigon's as well a six thin holes in the back to put his wings through, Fuchsia pants and Black boots. He has six Hydreigon wings on his back that can allow him to fly.
Abilities: Thanks to his six wings, he can fly at great speeds with amazing mobility.

Pokemon team: Gible

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I'm gonna go ahead and make my bio then.

Name: Tony Mercer
Pokehuman: Hydreigon
Personality: Tony comes off as a calm, stoic and blunt individual, almost caring about nothing around him apart from the Pokemon he adored since childhood. Ever since he transformed, he found it as a bittersweet moment, although he was now questioned by humans, he was also glad that he could understand Pokemon better... although hearing about what Team Rocket has done, he slowly gained a cruel hatred for them.
Appearance: Tony has Pale skin, Fuchsia eyes, Dark blue hair tied into a scruffy ponytail. He wears a long closed Black coat with a frayed tail that reaches his ankles and a Fuchsia colored collar that resembles a Hydreigon's as well a six thin holes in the back to put his wings through, Fuchsia pants and Black boots. He has six Hydreigon wings on his back that can allow him to fly.
Abilities: Thanks to his six wings, he can fly at great speeds with amazing mobility.

Pokemon team: Gible

Yes

Yes, and currently Cylan is experiencing a lethal dose of PSN right now as displayed on thing I have below posts as a convenient measure of how he's doing in the RP.

I'm quite surprised the teleport would happen after I saw what was going on before that happened.

Also, just to point something out, ONE letter typos can make the difference between the word and something else...

Cylan's unknown condition is not known yet, it has to be diagnosed by a character in the RP, or it could be left like that. (It is not a good idea to however, since the condition could be serious.)

Anything observed is updated into the status data.

Just so you all know the change can affect your diet and you can speak so pokemon can understand you and humans can't

Wait a minute... I get that Gardevoir and other Psychics would have telepathy, but how would the other Poké humans be understood if the thing from above was the case with the communication barrier?

*a Tesunar sneaks into the discussion and eats some cookies when his trainer is not around*