• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters 3

Jet hardened his resolve as he let out a sigh. "You better keep your word, I am not going to have a second try at this." The Pokéhuman said to Glacier as he faced a group of Pokémon ready to snatch him up. "Headbutt first, then Iron Head if you need more ramming power. Three, two, one, go!" After informing Aries, Jet and the Lairon rammed into the incoming horde. Headbutts, Iron Heads, Zen Headbutts, anything that hurt was sent flying at the Pokémon who in turn were sent flying. Not only did this draw the attention towards Jet, it also cleared a path for the others to take. "Go! I'll hold them off!" Multiple Pokémon were sent flying as a Head Smash was used, creating a severe dent in the horde of opponents with the side effect of taking a lot of energy, causing Jet to move slower than usual and getting hurt.

Nini nodded. "Sounds like a good plan." She narrowed her eyes and saw someone familiar. Well, two people. It was the speaker, and Jolty. A smile crossed her face as she made her way towards them. "Come on! I know one of them, and it looks like our supporter is there as well!" Chichi climbed back up Nini's shoulder and crossed her arms. "This isn't going to end well." Pixie buzzed behind the two as Nini constantly dogged the grunts and thier Pokemon, once throwing an attract at a grunt, who fell for the ploy, and, well, was attracted to her. He still followed her, though, his mission still in his mind.

"I see, well then I hope I can assist you, as well as keep anyone for getting hurt or captured as for the young kid's, I'd say you lot stay by me as I can teleport you out of here if needed," she said as the shiny Umbreon Moonlight snarled, which the black-furred Espeon mirrored and hissed before she slashed at one of the grunts while Raven slashed at another houndoom that had lept at the emolga girl causing the gardivor to snarl in anger before she hit another in the throat with the dull side of her blades.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Juliet flinched for a second after hearing the glaceon pokehuman, "oh, I-i am sorry... We didn't mean to interrupt" she apologized, unaware of the graveler that was about to attack her from behind.
When the young girl's ears twitched and she turned her head it was too late.
The small kid was immediately scared by the intimidating graveler and didn't have enough time to dodge his dangerous attack.
Out of nowhere, before the Rock pokemon landed his hit, he was knocked back by an umbreon with blue rings.
It took a couple of seconds until the emolga girl calmed down, then she confusedly glanced at the pokemon that saved her.
Although Juliet didn't know a lot about pokemons, she had enough knowledge to know that umbreon supposed to have yellow rings.

Juliet nodded after hearing the special umbreon, "thank you... That was close" She quietly appreciated, still trying to calm down.
The young pokehumans could see the umbreon making his way towards a strange pokehuman, appearantly his trainer.
The small girl also noticed there's an espeon with black fur instead of purple near the strange trainer, which confused the emolga even more. 'who is she?' she thought to herself, before realising that the strange looking trainer is talking to her.

Juliet nodded after hearing her suggestion, "thank you, but I want to help as much as I can" she gently told Raven with a little determination.
The young girl charged up electricity in her cheeks, as she was ready to fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aqua kept using bubble beam in the meantime, dealing a lot of damage to the rock, ground and fire pokemons that was in her range.

Raven watched the small girl as she nodded in understanding "alright but still stay close just in case while we make out way out of this place" she said to her as Moonlight and solia hissed and stayed near Juliet while their mistress worked with the others to clear a path and get out of the crowd as Raven seemed to dance through the riot as she did her form showing her years of training and lessons in the dancing arts as she truly let it show now as she fought through the fighters to keep the pokemorphs safe

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Crystal and Glacier began to run after Jet, waiting for the right moment to leave the crowed, firing attacks at anyone who began to attack Jet to make sure they could get out.

Eli tapped Nini on the shoulder, pointing to Jet and his group charging "Hes making a path! We should probably take the opportunity to get out of here."