• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters 3

Shadow nodded his head slowly throughout the speech.
Riolu seemed happy about this speech.
But, Frogadier didn’t seem to jazzed about this whole thing, and looked skeptical, similar to Shadow.
Shadow raised an eyebrow again, and began to consider this whole thing, and the speech had some things he hadn’t thought about.
Most importantly....
What WAS he supposed to eat?
Would he have to eat like a Pokémon?

Wait...do I have my priorities mixed up?
Shadow thought, then shrugged, and went back to listening to the speech.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Jolty's ears twitched and quickly she turned to see the Delcatty pokehuman greeting her. The young girl got a bit nervous, "o-oh... U-um... Hello there" she said, trying to be as polite as she can.
The small emolga kid wanted to introduce herself, but the cinccino's sudden exclaiming startled her for a few seconds before she calmed down.

"I do..., I-i mean... Isn't everyone here for the speech?" Jolty worriedly told the Cinccino, still a bit nervous. The emolga girl suddenly remembered something and immediately turned to the Delcatty pokehuman.
"O-oh, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Jul-"

"Her name is Jolty, and I am Aqua!" The Marill on the girl's knees interrupted, "it's a pleasure to meet you!" She called out.
Jolty waited for Aqua to finish before talking again, "umm... My name is actually Juliet..." She quietly fixed, trying not to be rude. The blue mouse just glared at her for a second before continuing.
"Anyway, do you know when the speech is going to start?" Aqua asked, seconds later she noticed someone walking onto the stage. "Never mind, it's starting now" the water pokemon said and happily paid her attention to the man on the stage.
Juliet didn't have a lot of choices and did the same.

Throughout the speech, Aqua excitedly listened to the speech, as if it was meant to her.
On the other side, Juliet completely lost track with the speech, and got confused immediately. it was hard for her to understand what is Mentiras trying to say. The young girl just nervously rubbed her arm.

Last edited:
Jet listened to the speech and was intrigued by it. Someone was fighting for their cause, something he never saw as a possibility! Overjoyed by this realisation, he forgot all about his worries and tried to pick up Aries, nearly spraining his hip.

"Good try, but no. You ain't picking me up." Aries grinned as Jet placed a hand on his hip.

"I figured." He groaned as Aries nudged him.

"Now stop whining and be social! You can't be a loner forever!"

Knowing better than to argue with Aries, Jet decided to enter the crowd and look for some familiar faces. He could use something different from Aries' sassy comments. That's when he spotted some white fur on someone's shoulder, white fur that he cleaned not that long ago. Making his way through the crowd, he reached the person with the Pokémon with white fur on their shoulder. "Hey there, Crystal was it? How did you like the speech?" Jet hoped furiously that he wasn't speaking to a stranger, otherwise it would be incredibly awkward.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
She turned to Jet “Oh, Hi Jet! I think it was a very good speech, very informative, I think it will help us with racism in the future, though I did not know some of the things he said, what did you think about the whole thing?” She asked “I liked him!”

“And with that said and done, be respectful, and goodnight everyone!” Mentiras smilled as he finished, feeling he had made his points as he backed off stage, making good time in the speech, walking off stage, he walked through the crowd, his car not able to park close for him to just get in.

Shadow turned to the side and saw the two pokehumans talking, and did a quick pros and cons session in his mind, and decided not to join in on the conversation.
Shadow saw Mentiras walking through the crowd, and had an unreadable face.

I’m thankful, but, why is he defending us? Did we get him a free Pokéflix subscription and now he wants to repay the favor or something?
Shadow didn’t dislike Mentiras, but he didn’t like him either. To him, he was just another big shot business man who’s in it for the money. And getting on television.
Still, he couldn’t help feeling a little grateful.

Jet scratched the back of his head. "It was informative, and an experience for sure. I hope that people will understand it and change their ways when seeing one of us, but it was a bit embarrassing to hear someone stand up for us. All in all it was a good speech, albeit a bit nerve-wracking. I'm surprised there were no protestors." He admitted.

"It was not a bad speech, about time someone stepped up for people like you and Jet." Aries exclaimed as he bumped against Jet's leg, causing him to stumble.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Crystal smilled “Yes, I hope as well, where are you going after this?” She asked curiously.

Mentiras looked at his watch, his team was late, he would have to talk about it to them later, if he had not been stopped to talk, he might have had to leave.

Figures dressed in black, a red R on their chest began to encircle the crowd, not obvious enough for people to notice yet though.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Crystal shrugged “Really, I probably will just go back home, I came here for the speech, my parents probably would not mind if I went to do something else, but I can’t think of much I’d want to do right now” Glacier added her opinion “I want to go on an adventure!” She barked excitedly, Crystal rubbing her head.

Jet grinned. "You might not, but your Pokémon sure does. I'll be in town for a couple of days, perhaps we could travel together if you decide to give in to Glacier. If you decide to go home, then I wish you safe travels in advance."

"I can see why, adventures are amazing! You should totally come along!" Aries tried to convince Glacier to join them as Jet sighed.

"Don't pay any attention to him, he's trying to get you two to stick around. Make your own decisions, don't let us influence your mind." Jet nudged Aries' side, the most physical correction he could do without getting hurt.

When the speech was over, Nini gave a standing ovation, Chichi eagerly jumping up and down on her shoulder. She had to admit, she loved the fact that someone was finally on their side. Sure, she didn't actively go out of her way to stop people from discounting her kind as freaks of nature and other terrible things, but she did like to see her kind getting recognized and supported. Support, what all the Pokehumans needed. She sat back down and looked at Julliet, smiling gently. "Sorry, I wanted to listen to what he had to say. Anyway, I'm Nini," she motioned to the Cinccino on her shoulder, "and-"
"I can introduce myself!" Her loudmouthed Pokemon exclaimed. Nini sighed but allowed the Cinccino to continue. "I'm Chichi." She pointed at Nini. "You can blame her for the awful name." Nini glared at her Pokemon but didn't say anything.

Magic Sparkle

Juliet looked at Nini and Chichi for a second before talking, "its nice to meet you both" she politely said. Before the young girl could say another thing Aqua interrupted.

"So how was the speech?, Isn't it great that there's people out there who are willing to help?" The marill exclaimed cheerfully before turning to her friend. "And what about you Jolty? After all, I didn't brought you here for nothing!" she proudly said.
The emolga girl rubbed her arm again, "u-ummm.... I-I couldn't exactly understand what he said..." she nervously said, starting to feel guilty.

Hearing what the young pokehuman said, Aqua's excited face have turned into disappointment, like a brilliant idea that is wasted.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The figures dressed in black were now completely surrounding what was left of the crowd(~50% now), at this point the ran in, surrounding the field with various pokemon, using their other pokemon to walk in and start subduing people.

Mentiras was approached, he took a step back as he reached for a pokeball, locking eyes with the grunt. Mentiras was then punched in the head, he fell to the ground, looking to be knocked out, as he was tied up as the grunt start to drag him, a Houndoom and Gastly guarding the grunt.

Eli and Veon were to shocked to move at first, then they sprung into motion, running up to a trainer with a Flygon and Fraxure, throwing a fairy wind at them, Veon throwing herself at the Flygon with a quick attack, the pokemon were thrown back a bit, but still fully able to fight back.

Crystal was attacked relatively quickly, knocked to the ground, Glacier ran to stand over her, throwing ice shard at any grunt or pokemon that came near, a Chameleon turning to walk over to them, easily taking the ice shard.

"We got trouble!" Aries exclaimed as he prepared to fight, delivering an Iron Head to a nearby Gastly.

"You don't say? Jet growled as he ran towards Crystal, trying to keep his anger in control as he lowered his head and prepared to headbutt the Charmeleon that was going towards Crystal, Glacier and by extension Aries and him. "Get lost!" He cried out as he prepared to strike.

"Don't go on your own, come on man!" Aries complained as he ran towards his trainer.

(Sorry for late reply, I procrastinated, xD)

Shadow frowned at the sight of everything happening.
“Well, can’t say this is any worse than the other ‘business gatherings’ I’ve been to.”

Shadow sidestepped a nearby Shelgon’s Zen Headbutt, then his sword hand glowed white and extended, and sliced the Shelgon with it, (Sacred Sword) causing it to go crashing into a nearby person in black.
Frogadier used water pulse on a Charmeleon, causing it to go down, and Riolu used force palm on a nearby Poochyena.
An Arcanine charged at Shadow, so he used his shield to block the attack. (King’s Shield)
He then charged at the Arcanine and sliced it’s side, then continued to run past it. The Arcanine then fell on it’s side, but Shadow was already past it. (Cool Guys Don’t Look Back, Retaliate.)
He protected some bystanders with King’s Shield, but he was starting to get overwhelmed.

Magic Sparkle

Juliet panicked from the sudden ambush. Looking around, she could see that some people are fleeing, while others are battling the grunts.
The young girl's ears twitched, as she heard a small shout. She immediately turned her head to see Aqua fighting a salandit and a golbat, using bubble beam to keep them away and block their attacks. The blue mouse seemed to have taken a lot of damage, but it doesn't bother her.

"Dont just stand there Jolty!, Help me out!" The marill called out, while trying to deal with the two poison pokemons.
"B-but I-i don't know how to f-fight..." The emolga pokehuman stuttered stressedly.
"You are a half emolga, just charge up electricity or something like that!" Aqua yelled.
"S-sorry..." The small kid worriedly apologized, and started to calm herself down.

Juliet tried to focus as yellow sparks appeared around her cheeks.
The emolga kid could feel a static energy passing through her body, right before a small jolt of yellow electricity unleashed from her cheeks towards the golbat, causing a lot of damage.
"That's it Jolty! Now go for the golbat, he is weak against your electric attacks" The blue pokemon exclaimed happily, "i will deal with the salandit, now i dont have to battle two at once!".
The small kid nodded, still amazed that she managed to use a move.

Aqua immediately used another bubble beam at the lizard pokemon, which instantly fainted him (he has taken a few hits before, so he didn't have a lot of HP left).
Meanwhile, the Crobat hurled a poisonous liquid (venoshock) at the small pokehuman, causing some damage.
However, it didn't stop Juliet from repeating herself and using another thundershock.
The emolga used thundershock again before the poison bat could attack again, this time it knocked him out.

The trainer returned his unconscious pokemons to their balls and immediately ran towards Juliet, trying to attack her with his bare hands.
The emolga pokehuman was frightened, she felt like she can't move at all.
Luckily, the Marill quickly knocked him to the ground with aqua jet before he could hit the young kid.

"Th-thank you very much..." Juliet appreciated, as she is breathing heavily.
"You are lucky to have me around you!" The Marill said proudly and giggled, "anyway, we should help the kind man that gave the speech? He is in a big trouble, we have to help him!" She called out and pointed at Mentiras.
"You are right... But you are badly injured, are you sure this is a good idea?" The emolga girl nervously asked, worried about her friend.
"Don't worry about me, I am completely fine! Don't forget I also saved you! So let's go!" Aqua exclaimed.
"I-i guess you are right..." Juliet said and lowered her head for a moment.
Juliet and Aqua then started to run towards Mentiras.

The marill curled up into a ball and started to roll towards the houndoom, while the emolga girl unleashed a thundershock at the gastly.
Juliet was still very worried about her friend's health, but she knew she can't do a thing about it.

Nini jumped when she saw the grunts. She wasn't fast enough to run, nor was she especially strong, but she could find someone to help her. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a Sylveon Pokehuman and her Eevee. Chichi glanced at Nini as the Delcatty Pokehuman was trying to dodge the grunts. "What the heck are you doing? Fight back more!"
Nini sighed at her big mouthed Pokemon. "I will, with assistance from her." She pointed at the Syleveon Pokehuman who had an Eevee. Chichi rolled her eyes as Nini made her way closer, preferring to dodge her opponents. Soon she was next to the Sylveon. "Need help?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Crystal back up after recovering from the shock, the chameleon throwing a flamethrower to keep her on the ground as it scratched Glacier clumsily, not noticing the approaching Pokémon until they were in attacking range.

Eli nodded “Your help would be appreciated!” He threw a dazzling gleam from a hand, hitting the fracture, who managed to take it, but just barley, Veon tackling the Flygon again, this Pokémon taking it in stride so far, landing a scratch on her.

Internally, Nini beat herself up for thinking the Sylveon was a girl, though that was the obvious choice. However, Chichi wasn't so subtle. "Wait, you're a guy?! But we both thought-" Nini covered Chichi's mouth before she could finish. "Don't mind her, she says whatever comes to her mind." Chichi bit Nini's finger, which made Nini jerk her hand away before the Delcatty Pokehuman got serious. She used an assist and came up with a move from her Ribombee, a Struggle Bug against the Pokemon Eli was fighting.

Magic Sparkle

Noticing the emolga pokehuman and the marill running towards him, the grunt immediately commended his pokemons to attack.
The houndoom hurled a sludge bomb at the marill while the gastly used shadow ball at the emolga kid.

Aqua dodged the sludge bomb and attacked the houndoom with rollout, then rolling away before the houndoom could attack her. After enough distance the marill rolled back to the houndoom for another attack.
However, this time the fire dog dodged the attack, which caused Aqua to stop rolling, leaving her off guard.
Before the blue mouse could notice she was hit by a flamethrower, it didn't deal a lot of damage but it was still painful.
Aqua turned to the houndoom, only to see him dashing towards her, with sparks coming from his fangs (thunder fang).
The marill immediately unleashed bubble beam at the dog, it seemed to do the job as it slowed down the houndoom, allowing the water pokemon to dodge it just in time.
Aqua curled up into a ball once again and rolled toward the houndoom, using her rollout attack again.
This time the fire dog wasn't fast enough to dodge the attacks, eventually he fainted after a few hits.

The shadow ball passed through the weak thundershock and hit Juliet, blasting her away a bit backwards and she fell. The young girl weakly stood up only to see the gastly charging another shadow ball.
'Th-this is not good...' The emolga girl thought to herself, 'The only move I know is that electric attack, but his attack going through mine like nothing'.
Juliet tried to dodge the shadow ball, but she wasn't fast enough and got hit again, this time she barely stood up.
The young girl's legs were shaking, as she felt like she cant stand up for so long. However, she didn't want to give up so easily, even though she was very close to faint.
The emolga pokehuman was completed exhausted, but she still tried to charge up as much electricity as she can in order to use a thundershock.
Meanwhile the gastly formed three blue flames, after deciding not to use another shadow ball.
The two unleashed their attacks at each other.

The thundershock managed to hit gastly, although it didn't seem to damage him at all. The emolga got hit by the blue flames, but it didn't seem to damage her as well.
Moments later however, Juliet started to feel huge pain for a second, she felt like she is getting burned. The young girl was too exhausted to do anything, and fell down to her knees.
The gastly just laughed, before getting hot by an unexpected aqua jet from Aqua. The blue mouse then used rollout, and after a few hits and dodges, the gastly was down.
The grunt returned his pokemons to their pokeballs and ran away instead of trying to fight by himself, probably to call for a backup.

"Oh gosh! Are you okay??" Aqua exclaimed in panic as she is worriedly running towards Juliet, the young girl nodded slowly and tried to stand up, it took her a few seconds and by that time she could feel another pain from the burn.
"We should go check out that kind man, you are in a bad shape Jolty, so take it easy, okay?" the marill worriedly said. Jolty nodded, "O... O-okay..." She returned and slowly walked with Aqua towards Mentiras, who was lying unconscious.

"U-umm... A-are... are you okay sir...?" Juliet asked quietly and weakly, trying not to be rude.
At the same time Aqua used bubble beam, trying to wake him up with water.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The fraxure fainted as Eli cast an annoyed glance "I'll have you know most Sylveon are male anyways!" He summoned another dazzling gleam, throwing it at the flygon, Veon using a double edge, the pokemon fainted, Veon taking the time to stop in front of Eli "I told you Eli~" She purred.

Mentiras woke up sputtering "Who, what?" he coughed "Ugh, yes, I'm doing fine enough, what happened?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
When chaos broke out, Kiki's first instinct was to scream, like any young person most likely would when something like this happened. She glanced around frantically for Luna, only to see that the Togekiss Pokehuman was gone.
Luna?

The pale hybrid had taken to the sky, searching for people that needed help. She could fly, so this wasn't hard for her to escape. She spotted another Pokehuman, struggling to hold off the grunts.
In one swift movement, she descended to the ground, and used Fairy Wind. The grunts and Pokemon were visibly disoriented, having been knocked over. Normally the move wouldn't have done much, but the element of surprise had bought Luna time.
She gave a low whisper to Shadow, her voice calm and collected. "I don't know if I'm strong enough to carry you, so I'm going to have to use Psychic. Is that okay?"

@Captain Pokemon

The Chinccino opened her mouth and smiled, ready to start an argument. "Well, all Sylveons look like girls. I mean, look at all the bows and pink. Oh, so much pink." Nini, who was getting ready for another person to attack them glanced angrily at Chichi. "Cut that out, will you. For once, keep quiet." Chichi rolled her eyes. "Mmm, but I like talking nonstop. Also, I can't let this go! This conversation is going to be great!" Nini groaned at her mouthy Pokemon.

Magic Sparkle

"that's a relief!" Aqua exclaimed gratefully, although she knew Mentiras can't understand her. She then looked at Jolty, waiting for her to explain the situation.
Juliet didn't know how to explain to him at first. She looked at her friend, but the Marill only gave her a nod, like she wants her to explain it.
The small emolga pokehuman took a deep breath, as she was trying to calm herself down, she tried to gather a bit confidence before speaking.

"S-so umm... We don't exactly know when it happened, but some people in black suddenly attacked everyone here, I... I have no idea why they started attacking out of nowhere" the young girl told Mentiras with a sad look at her face, "Aqua and I managed to get through some trainers and rescue you, but other pokehumans are still fighting, we have to help them" she said as her face turned into worry and determination.

The small girl suddenly fell down to her knees, as she felt a huge pain from the burn. Juliet must have forgotten about it for a moment, because it caught her off guard, and caused her to scream in surprise for a split second.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli glared at the offending pokemon "Listen, just cut that out, as much as I try to tolerate it, especially from you Veon, we are fighting right now, we dont have the time for this!" He summoned another dazzling gleam, firing it at a machoke fighting a smeargle pokehuman, who nodded their thanks. "Just get back to fighting." Veon seemed to get the point, running off and quick attacking as many opposing pokemon as she could, trying to give as many as she could a little edge.

Mentiras reached into his pocket, pulling out a burn heal and offering it to Juliet "Here take this, and then we can go help the others."

Shadow looked confused for a second by the sudden help, but he then used a powerful Sacred Sword on the Pokemon, the force knocking them into their trainers.
A stray grunt tried to punch him, but Shadow simply raised his shield, and the grunt showed visible pain, having thrust his fist into the hard shield.
Shadow then kicked the grunt in the core, sending him stumbling backwards, Shadow then poked him in the chest, and he fell down.
"Well, can't say that was fun."
He looked to Luna.
"Alright, but don't drop me please. I enjoy not being a pancake."
He said, half joking.

@EeviumZ

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(We've discussed this, it isn't autoing. We have a convo where we discuss stuffs.)

Luna nodded seriously. "Don't move too much. I'm not great at this."
She concentrated her mind, and her eyes gained a pale blue tint. Suddenly, the pair rose into the air - Luna with her wings, Shadow via Psychic - and began moving to a spot off to the side, where Kiki was frantically looking around.
"You can't just leave me like that, Luna!" Kiki squeaked, as Luna let herself and Shadow down. Kiki glanced at the new Pokehuman, and her face filled with realization. "N-Never mind..."
"It needed to be done, Kiki. Now let's get out of here. I can't use Psychic on you, Kiki, so we'll just have to get away as fast as possible. I'll hold them off from behind, you guys start running." She was a far cry from her usual distant self - she was serious and collected.
She turned around and began walking backwards, firing an attack at any Grunt who tried to follow them.

Shadow stayed surprisingly calm during the whole situation, despite having his life in the hands of some girl he just met.
As they set down, Shadow saw another pokehuman, looked like an Absol. There wasn't time for introductions at the moment, so he just waved silently with his sword hand. He heard Luna's advice to run, but, of course, he did the exact opposite, and stayed to help as well. Besides, he owed her a solid for helping him out.

Magic Sparkle

Juliet gently took the burn heal from Mentiras' hands. She didn't exactly know what it will do, but she trusted the man and started spraying it on her burns.
At the start she didn't feel any change, but after a few seconds she started to feel a lot more better, although she was still injured

The emolga kid slowly stood up and smiled with a relief. "That was close, i don't think i could have endured it for too long. Thank you very much" she gratefully told Mentiras.
"That was a close call, thank you..." The blue mouse said and sighed, she still felt bad for putting her in a situation like that.

"Oh" the young girl said in a surprise, like she just remembered something. "I forgot to introduce ourselves. my name is Juliet, and this is my friend, Aqua" she joyfully said and pointed at the marill before continuing, "it's nice to meet you".
"Thank you for everything you are doing to help the pokehumans. we really appreciate it" Aqua gratefully said, waiting for her friend to translate her.

Juliet just smiled for a few seconds, before realising that the kind man can't understand pokemons.
"Oh, I forgot you can't understand Aqua. she just said she is really appreciating all your efforts to help me and the pokehumans" The small pokehuman calmly translated.

"Anyway, we should now help the others, sorry for wasting the time..." Juliet apologized and started looking at the battlefield around her, trying to spot someone who needs assistance.

Nini gave a slightly smug smile as Chichi was told off by the Sylveon Pokehuman. Chichi noticed this and grew irritated, well, even more irritated due to the Sylveon Pokehuman's words. The grey Pokemon started to berate Nini. She ignored her for quite a bit as she helped Eli. Until she grew too infuriated with her own Pokemon. Instead of returning Chichi or berating her in turn, as both of those options would make the situation worse, she brought out her little Ribombee, Pixie.
The small fairy-like Pokemon looked at Chichi and shook her head before giving Chichi a pollen puff that she made extra chewy. "That should keep her quiet for a bit." Pixie said whimsically. She fluttered around for a bit before helping Nini.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras nodded at Juliet's thanks, happy to have given the burn heal. He looked at Aqua with interest, having tried to learn pokemon himself, to no avail of course, but he had tried. He smiled at the the translation "Of course, you are all still deserving of fair treatment after all." Mentiras gave a small jolt at the last statement "Of course." He pulled out a pokeball, releasing Hope. "I'm still a bit battered, so I'll stick with you."

Eli nodded his thanks, relieved that it had stopped for now. A growilith tackled Eli when he was not looking, causing him to fall to the ground, jumping on Eli and reading a flamethrower.

Pixie flew up to the Growlith and tapped its rear to gets its attention. "Hello Growlith dear, I made you a special treat." She offered the Growith a Pollen Puff. Then she threw it at him. The Pollen Puff gave a small explosion, not large enough to harm Eli, and even if it did Pixie would have happily given him a Pollen Puff, a helpful one. Nini also came over and Tackled it, hopefully off of her new friend. Chichi quickly jumped off of Nini trying to talk, but only being a muffled mess of noises.

"Leave her alone!" Jet's skull began glowing as he threw a Zen Headbutt at the Charmeleon, causing the Fire type to be launched quite a distance away. "And stay gone!" Kneeling down, he reached out a hand to Crystal. "Are you okay? Get up, quickly!" He urged the Glaceon/human hybrid as Aries looked around.

"Uhh, guys? You might want to hurry, there's quite some attention aimed at us" The Lairon said as multiple Pokémon were coming their way, among them was the Charmeleon Jet so gracefully bashed away.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The gowlith fell of Eli, dazed. Eli sighed and got up "Thank you much, but I think there are to many." He had a determined look in his eyes, however, summoning a dazzling gleam in his hand "Though that does not mean don't fight to the bitter end." He threw the attack at the growlithe, though due to both attacks being ineffective, it still stood, blowing fire at Pixie.

Crystal took the nice mans hand as she stood up "Thank you sir." She reached out her hand and blew an icy wind at the pokemon, slowing them down, and even doing damage to the grass and dragon types in the onslaught. "Do you have a plan?"

"I can make a path by charging through the lines, but it has one big issue. I can't turn easily once I start running, so I need you to get to safety as soon as you can. Aries and I can hold them off for a while, but there's a good chance that we become outnumbered. If that happens, keep going and don't look back. We'll be fine, just get everyone to safety. Can you promise that?" Jet asked Crystal as he and Aries prepared to charge, both of their heads shining.

The fairy-like bee zoomed away from the fire and back to her friend, not being able to do much against the Growlith. Chichi, seeing that both Pixie and Nini were in a tough spot, jumped off Nini's shoulder and used Rock Blast. "That'll teach you not to mess with them. Only I can!" She then crossed her arms and turned her nose up. Nini smiled at her Pokemon before turning her attention to another attacker. She knew that she was not the best at fighting. At least she was better than she would be without powers, she supposed. She glanced at Eli and used Heal Bell, trying to heal up her allies real quick.

Magic Sparkle

Juliet smiled and nodded in understanding, "alrighty, thank you for the help" she gently appreciated. The small pokehuman stared at the Arcanine before continuing to look around with Aqua, in order to find someone in need of assistance.

Most of the pokehumans were still fighting, and they all probably need support in some way.
The young girl spotted a glaceon pokehuman and a pokehuman she couldn't recognize, they both seemed to be in a tough spot

"Umm.. maybe we should help them?" The emolga girl said and pointed at the two pokehumans, "I-i mean... It looks like they are in trouble..." She tried to explain herself.

Aqua nodded, "Alright then, After me!" She exclaimed and without another word the blue mouse begun to run towards the destination, using aqua jet to become even faster.
Juliet turned back at Mentiras, "oh, umm... Aqua wants us to follow her" she translated gently and started to run as fast as she can after the marill.

Worries started to fill the young emolga as she run, and thoughts like 'what if I will fail to help' and 'What if they doesn't even need help' begun to pop in her head.
The small kid just tried to ignore it and hoped for the best.

Getting close to the glaceon and rampardos pokehumans, the marill started using bubble beam at the fire Pokémons that were around them, while stopping her aqua jet attack.

Juliet managed to catch up with Aqua after a few seconds, gasping for a second before talking.
"s-sorry if we are interrupting, we... We are only here to help..." she worriedly explained and charged up electricity in her yellowish cheeks.

As the attack went on a cloaked figure could be seen knocking out rocket grunt with a shiny Umbreon and espeon with black fur at there side "moonlight go help the little kid hurry" the figure said having been there and stopping the rockets that they could as the shiny Umbreon nodded and did as told the vicious shiny growling and slamming into a graveler that was about to send the little emolga hybrid into the street with a rock throw "watch be careful kid and stay close unless you want to a bloodstain on the street" the male Umbreon said as the black-furred Espeon worked her way over to her mate growling at anyone that got to close to any of them or the one they called there mother/mistress.

As the cloaked figure made there their way towards the others a few pycho cuts had sent grunts and pokemon alike to the ground unconscious or badly injured and dazed.

Everyone ok?" The figure asked there voice clearly a females and yet the gallade blades on her arms said otherwise as she slammed the dull side into a mightyenas head with out looking as if this wasnt there first riot or fight

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Crystal looked at Aries "I- Leave you behind?" She whispered, completely unsure of herself about leaving her saviour behind. Glacier spoke up "Sure thing, I'll make sure she goes, are you ready to do it then?" Just then a Emolga pokehuman appeared, asking if they needed help. "He was just about to make a path to get out of here" Crystal explained to the small Pokehuman.

Mentiras listened to the glaceon POkehuman intently, abut to voice hs opinion, when an odd Gardevoir pokehuman. "I'll have to look more closely on how that happened." He thought to himself, but on the outside, he looked immensely grateful. "Thank you ma'am, we were just concocting a plan to leave this place as it seems."

Eli felt better for the heal bell, but not by much, throwing his dazzling gleam into a grunt before speaking. "It looks like some people are grouping up, should we go join them soon?"